All Comments on 'How I Became a Nude Model'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice story. Interesting concept. Well written. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can see how you got into the business. We all have dreams, but not everyone has the money to pursue them. This is better than being an escort or stripper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting story. Shortly after we married, my 19 year old wife was asked to model dresses for a charity event. Because she never wore a bra she was comfortable wearing the backless dresses. The last dress she was to model was very low cut in the back. When she put it on her panties showed. So she removed them and looked in the mirror and even though a bit of butt cleavage was visible she looked completely covered by the otherwise conservative gown. I thought she looked stunning as she came out on stage. To everyone’s surprise when she came to the front of the stage and lights hit her from all directions the dress became nearly transparent. Me and everyone on the audience could clearly see her breasts , her trimmed blonde pubes and camel toe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just want to add to the above comment. When she was told what happened to the gown she was embarrassed and mortified that so many people including many of our friends and her boss had seen her basically nude. But over the next few days she got many positive comments about the SHOW and I know she felt not only relieved but proud. I had mixed feelings of jealousy and pride also.

GrooveThingGrooveThingover 2 years ago

So, whatever became of Lou? Do he and Abby still model together? And how did Abby meet her husband?

76fellow4876fellow48over 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story.

However, I do not make the distinction between "Naked" and "Nude". To me they are synonymous. It all rests on the connotation attached to the terms. And, of course, the context.

I have done life classes as a student. Once I was "destroyed" by a person who was into Yoga. I could not get the foreshortening of her legs correctly. I opted to draw objects on the table behind her, in frustration. So the attitudes of the artists is depicted as it really is.

A comment about strippers and escorts above reminded me that any one of us will do whatever we can to earn the funds to cover our needs. I, for one, cannot judge anyone with their choices because I do not know their story. Worst case scenario recently were those people hanging onto a plane, trying to flee the Taliban in Kabul airfield.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like 76fellow48, I enjoyed this story quite a bit. I differ slightly, however, with his comments regarding "naked" and "nude". Overall, he (or she or whatever; I'm using the masculine only as a convenience) is correct: they are -- or, more accurately, can be -- synonyms, and when synonymous, the key points are the connotation and the context. Where I disagree is that he seems to be criticizing the author having made a distinction between the terms. The truth is that connotation _does_ matter. "Vagina" and "cunt" are synonyms, but one cannot use them interchangeably. The definitions of the word "nude" are exclusively related to the unclothed human body or the resemblance thereof. "Naked", on the other hand, also means "exposed to harm; unprotected or vulnerable", and that definition can -- and frequently does -- create connotations that are not present with the term "nude". Given that truth, the distinction made by the author in this story is entirely valid.

I completely agree with the point about strippers and escorts. Many, if not most, women who take up those occupations do so because they have few alternatives, and harsh judgments of such women are entirely inappropriate. I would even go further and assert that our society is wrong to view those occupations as shameful in the first place. Many people consider thievery to be a more honorable occupation than stripping, and some even think murder less shameful than prostitution. That's just wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

naked? nude? i'm a life model who poses without clothes. we call that 'undraped', as opposed to 'draped'.

i pose undraped not for the money, but because i'm an exhibitionist and love the idea that i've found a socially acceptable way to expose myself!

Campus77Campus778 months ago

A very realistic scenario. I liked the leadup to the story. It lent credence to the shared experience of the two characters. As a practicing nudist for over 25 years, the difference between nude and naked has a real meaning. While sunbathing nude around a pool is relaxing and enjoyable, having sex on my couch is definitely naked (while also enjoyable).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.