How I Became a Nude Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next pose, I directed him to sit on the floor with his knees up. He was perpendicular to the artists. I put his chin on his chest and draped his arms over his knees. This would be an easy position for him to hold. I figured I should give him a break after embarrassing and giving him an erection.

I sat behind him and leaned into him. My arms hung loosely as I pressed into him, molding my back against his. I rested my head on his shoulders.

This move arched my back and projected my nipples skyward. I put my heels together and let my knees fall apart. Anyone in front of me would see pussy. I closed my eyes and meditated.

We had a break after that. Lou and I took turns using the bathroom. I waited for him in the hall and said, "Sorry, I got you hard. I thought the indignant girl being groped by her dance partner would be fun and funny."

"No problem," he said. "It was a funny bit."

The leader came up to us and said, "You two are doing great. We loved that you had fun with the early poses. Too many models don't show any personality. We have two poses left. Abby, you're athletic. Are you flexible? Here is what we're thinking....

He described the poses. We were okay with them. We had a drink of water, removed our robes, and returned to the stage. I lay flat on my back perpendicular to the artists. I lifted the leg nearest them and brought it up into the air keeping it straight.

Lou was pretending to be my trainer. He knelt by my knee, put one hand on the ankle of my raised leg as if he was helping me stretch. My foot was above my head. His head was down as he looked at the back of my thigh muscle, monitoring the leg being stretched.

We were comfortable. The leg stretch was not too much for me. While we both had outstretched limbs, since they were supported, my leg by his hand and his arm by my leg, we were confident we could maintain the positions for the required time.

I closed my eyes and found my inner peace until I felt something nudge my leg on the ground. I opened my eyes and saw Lou cringing. His face was red because his erection had returned. The tip rested on me.

I looked at his cock and my lower body and put two and two together. The leader had asked Lou to look at the back of my thigh as I stretched. That meant he also saw my pussy.

I had recently trimmed my mighty bush. I had a nice triangle of hair on my lower abdomen, but I was hairless around my labia. He had an unobstructed view of my sex, and in this position, I suspected my vagina was gaping.

He could see my intimate pink flesh! Of course, he got hard.

There was nothing we could do. We held the pose."

Some in the audience laughed. Some of the women blushed, sympathizing with Abby's situation.

Abby gave them a tight-lipped smile and said, "When the timer sounded, we maneuvered into the last pose. We lay on our backs perpendicular to each other. We formed a 'T'. I was the vertical part and he was the horizontal top.

My head rested on his body. He raised his back knee to break up the straight lines of our bodies.

I was calm and comfortable and very importantly, still as I lay naked on my back. My head rested on Lou's thigh, and I'd flipped my long hair into his lap to cover his hard-on.

I did not attempt to hide my body. My arms were at my side, my breasts out, and I had spread my legs so the two dozen people in the room could see my hairy black bush and bare vagina.

My partner and I were elevated, reclining on the stage that had been constructed so everyone had a good view of us. I'd spread my dressing gown on the floor because I didn't trust that it was clean. I said to myself, "If my friends could see me now, they'd never believe it!"

Abby looked around at her neighbors who had gathered around her to hear her tale. They clapped.

"Wow! I could never do that," Carla said.

"Me neither," Teri said.

Paul, Abby's husband, and a surgeon at the hospital came to his wife, kissed her lips, and said, "I have the bravest, toughest, most beautiful wife. And if anyone doubts it, come to my house and I'll show you the nude sketches and paintings that prove it!"

The crowd laughed.

Abby stood, hugged her husband, and said, "Being a nude model was the best thing I ever did. I wouldn't be a nurse, living in this exclusive neighborhood with a doctor for a husband if I hadn't done it."

Teri stood and said, "Maybe our next gathering should be a life drawing session. I'll provide the pencils and sketchbooks and we all can be the nude models!"

The End

12