How I Became a Sex Slave Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That may be best. I don't want the boys finding out that it could be one of them. It could get really bad. They could blow this up. It's a shame, since some of them would at least like the idea of knowing they had sowed some wild oats in a beautiful blonde bitch like ours, in fact they'd probably love it.

Ella felt the heat rising to her face.

"And if it's yours or mine?"

"If it's yours Mike, do whatever you want. Raise it like your own if you want. If it's mine, it's going up for adoption. I don't wants kids, not now, not ever."

"If it's mine, I'll keep it if it's a boy. In fact, I'll probably inseminate her again if it's mine. I've always wanted a couple of boys, and she's good for breeding. You know me! I'm not the settling down type. Fine bitch for breeding though, very good looking, I'd say worthy to carry on my male lineage!"

"Will this hurt the business?"

"Nah, in fact you'd be surprised how many men want to fuck a pregnant bitch and suck the milk from her titties. Business will boom."

Ella's mind raced. She started hoping Mike was the father. If he was, then she could keep her baby, she may even be elevated to the subservient housewife status she desired if Mike wanted to start a family with her.

Ella also had her own plan as well if neither of them were the father. She planned on spreading the rumor that the child wasn't one of theirs while she was servicing a customer that could be a potential father. She was certain the news would spread, and the men would want to know for certain who the father was. If he stepped forward, Mike and Harry might decide to sell her to the man who inseminated her so he can breed her and fuck her. Ella decided that this pregnancy could work in her favor.

12