How I Became a Slave

Story Info
Katie falls for master John.
3.6k words
4.58
2.9k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How I Became a Slave

My name is Katie. I'm a single woman. I met Master John when I was in my late twenties at a BDSM club fifteen years ago. I was exploring the lifestyle, and he was watching the scene on stage.

I was instantly captivated by the scene I had walked into. A woman was flogged while sitting on a Symbian. She was being brought to near the height of sexual release, only to be brought down by the pain of her flogging. Over and over until she climaxed so loudly. When it ended, the woman was released and held in the most loving embrace I'd ever seen.

I was transfixed, unable to move, letting what I'd watched wash over me. I was startled by a man's voice behind me asking if I wanted to join them in their next performance.

"No," I said without much conviction.

He said, "You would find it cathartic, having an orgasm that big." Little did I know I'd be his just a few weeks later.

Holding out his hand, he said, "I'm Master John."

I shook his hand, saying, "Katie." "Nice to meet you, Master John." "Why do they call you Master?"

He looked at me with deep green eyes and said, "I'm a dominant."

We talked until the club closed at midnight; walking to the door, he handed me his card, "My card, in case you insist on performing."

That night changed my life. I had a career, felt independent, in control of my destiny, the literal definition of a feminist Boss Babe. That night started the cracks in my life that would lead me to even greater heights.

I had an unusually stressful week, was near tears at work, had no one to comfort me at home, and was heading for a nervous breakdown.

I couldn't rely on my friends; the same company employed them. The talk would get back to my superiors, tarnishing my status. I was at my wit's end when I stumbled across John's card.

I called the number on the card. John answered, "Hello."

I said, "John, I am so stressed and don't know what to do."

He asked, "Are you calm enough to drive?"

I answered, "Yes."

He said, "Drive to my address now," and hung up.

When I arrived at his home, I knocked on his door. A beautiful woman answered the door. I was taken aback. This woman was nude, like, no clothes at all, not even shoes. She said, "You must be Katie." "Please come in. Master is waiting for you."

After closing the door, she said, "Follow me." I walked behind one of the most perfect asses I'd ever seen. When we reached a closed door, she knocked. When a muffled "Come in" came from the room, she opened the door, walked to the middle, stood, legs slightly spread apart, hands clasped behind her back, looking at the floor, and said, "Master, slave Katie is here."

What the fuck, slave Katie? I'm no one's slave, and why hasn't this bitch left the room yet?

John looked up from some document on his desk, "Thank you, slave Mary." He motioned me forward. "Slave Katie, you will address me as Master John, Master, or Sir, do you understand?"

He didn't raise his voice but spoke softly, driving his message clearly through me. The look he gave me could have killed a lesser human.

"Slave Katie, why did you call me?"

I told him about my week, how stressed I was, and that I had no one to talk to. "I can't continue like this. I am so stressed."

John rose from his chair, walked around his desk, and approached me.

He looked at me, looked at my hair, touched it, looked at my face, placed a hand on my chin, turned my head to the right, then left, put his hands on my shoulders, dropped his hands, and said, "Raise your arms shoulder height."

Confused, I raised my arms; he put his hands on my waist, pinching the little bit of fat I'd gained, "Slave Mary, she's about twenty pounds overweight."

I was shocked; how could he do this? Why was I letting him do this?

He walked behind me, gripping my ass, and squeezed. "Slave Mary, make that twenty-five pounds."

He ran his hands down the outside of my legs, squeezing as he went down but not amending my weight, then started running his hands up the inside of my legs. I was about to tell him to stop when he approached my vagina, but he stopped before he reached it; he said, "Pantyhose."

He walked around to face me again. Waving his hand toward a chair, he said, "Slave Katie, please have a seat."

I couldn't believe myself; I hadn't said a word during his assault on my body. I moved swiftly to sit as he returned to his chair.

He handed me the document he'd been looking at when I first walked in. At the top, it said Total Power Exchange Slave Contract.

He told me to read the document and asked Mary, "Slave Mary, bring us three glasses of wine." "My favorite, one for yourself, and Moscato for slave Katie."

Mary said, "Yes, Master." Then walked out of the room.

I was appalled reading the contract; how could anyone agree to this stuff? But I said, "Do you want me to do this?"

Slave Mary returned with the wine, placing John's glass in front of him, handing me mine, and returned to her previous stance, only holding a glass of wine.

John said, "No, I don't expect you to sign it; I only want to know if you will."

Suddenly, I realized that my stress was gone. I'd been so focused on him.

John looked at me, "Slave Mary, you may drink your wine."

Mary said, "Thank you, Master," I heard her take a sip and swallow.

John looked at me and said, "When you sign the contract, your sole focus in this house will be on me and what I want. My needs and the needs of Slave Mary."

Did he say when? I asked, "You would have control over everything in my life. How do I know you'll have my interest in mind?"

John said, "Slave Mary, how much money is in your portfolio?" Slave Mary said, "One million seven hundred thousand dollars, Master."

John looked at me momentarily, then said, "I will look after your funds, but they will be yours." "Instead of spending your money, you must ask permission first."

I asked, "Can I take a few days to think about it?"

He said, "You have one week to either sell or give away everything you own except for your work clothes and vehicle." "Slave Mary will show you out." Then left the room. I was stunned. Did he give me a command?

Walking to the front door, Mary said, "This lifestyle is so liberating."

I asked, "Does he have sex with you anytime he wants?"

Mary said, "Yes, it's such an incredible feeling, knowing I must keep myself looking pleasant for him, be ready to satisfy him, that I can have an orgasm with a look from him." "I had one getting the wine."

As I left, she said, "See you in a week, slave Katie," and closed the door.

I drove home, and all my thoughts were about what had happened and what John had said to me. When I arrived home, all, I mean, all of my stress had evaporated.

The following week was hectic; work became more manageable, not the actual work but my interactions with coworkers and superiors. Their remarks or rebukes washed off me.

Did John cause this? Was I already his? Was my career in jeopardy when I signed that contract? So many questions, and at home, I caught myself packing clothes and judging my property to determine if it was worth selling or giving away.

I had my clothes packed. I remember John telling me to pack only my work clothes, but I had so many cute things I had to pack them.

I decided to leave my furniture, flatware, and everything in my kitchen for whoever wanted them. I had nothing expensive, so walking away from them was easy.

I loaded the four boxes of clothes, jewelry, and important documents into my car and drove away.

Thirty minutes later, I arrived at John's place, parked in his drive, walked to his front door, and knocked. A simple act that changed my life so much for the better.

Slave Mary answered the door and waved me in with a smile, "Welcome, slave Katie." "Please come in."

"Thank you, Mary." A sudden sour expression crossed her face; she turned and marched towards John's office.

She knocked much louder than a week ago and, hearing nothing, assured John wasn't in his office.

The office door opened, and John, standing in the opening, holding the door, said, "What seems to be the issue, slave Mary?"

Mary said, "Slave Katie has arrived and is standing behind me." "She has been very disrespectful."

John said, "Slave Katie, enter my office; do not sit down." "Slave Mary, fetch Sissy Bobby." "I want the two of you to unload and inspect slave Katie's clothes."

A smile crossed Mary's face, "Yes, Master." She turned and walked away.

I had walked into his office, standing approximately where Mary had, and waited for John to say something.

As I waited, I fidgeted with my hands, rocking back and forth on my feet as John walked past me. He stopped before me, looked at me, his gaze going up and down my body, said nothing, walked to his chair, and sat down.

He pulled a document out of his drawer, laid it on his desk, and said, "I've already signed this. Are you going to sign it?"

I looked him in his eyes, a fierce look from a calm face. His eyes bore through me, breaking down my resistance. I walked forward, picked up the pen next to the document, and signed it. Laying the pen down, I stood straight and said, "What happens now?"

A sudden soft knock on the door caused me to flinch. John said, "Come in, slave Mary."

Mary walked in, closed the door, walked toward me, stood next to me, spreading her legs slightly apart, put her hands behind her back, and tilted her head slightly downward.

Johns said, "Slave Mary, what did you find?"

Without looking up, she said, "Sissy Bobby and slave Mary found numerous unauthorized clothing, shoes, and jewelry."

Did she refer to herself in the third person? Why is a man called Sissy? What is happening? The shock and questioning look must have caught John's attention because he said, "Slave Katie, my slaves always refer to themselves in the third person. It's one of my rules."

"Slave Katie, remove your clothing. My slaves will be naked in my home."

Mary held out her hands, still looking down. John said, "Place your clothing in slave Mary's hands." "Do it now!"

I was both shocked and excited. I was about to be naked in front of a man and a woman I barely knew and subjected to both sexual and domestic demands. My hands were trembling as I unbuttoned my blouse, each button increasing my submissiveness and my sexual excitement.

I removed my blouse and draped it over Mary's hands. Reaching behind my back, I unclasped my bra, slid the straps off my shoulders, and draped it over Mary's hands.

Push my thumbs into the waistband of my skirt. I slid it around so the clasp and zipper were facing forward. Unzipping and unclasping my skirt, I slid it down my legs. Stepping out of it, I added it to the items I'd already placed on Mary's hands.

I slipped out of my shoes, setting them on my clothes in Mary's hands. I started rolling my pantyhose down my hips, then my legs, finally pushing them off my feet. I placed the wadded-up pantyhose on my shoes. Looking nervously between John and Mary, seeing no emotion from either one, I started pushing my panties down. Exposing my pubic hair, then my pussy, my embarrassment growing, I slipped them off my feet, adding the last of my clothing to the pile in Mary's hands.

John looked at Mary, "Slave Mary, throw away the pantyhose and add the rest to the appropriate piles from slave Katie's boxes."

Mary said, "Yes, master." She turned and left the office, leaving me alone, naked, standing in front of this man.

John looked me up and down, walked around me, ending in front of me again. He reached out, cupping my chin in his hand, and tilted my head down slightly with a slight squeeze.

He ran a finger over my lips, commanding, "Open your mouth."

I opened my mouth a bit, and he pushed a finger into it, feeling my tongue, rubbing his ringer over the inside of my cheeks and the roof of my mouth.

Next, he cupped my breasts with both hands, running his fingers over my skin, then running his fingers back and forth over my nipples. My nipples rose to his attention, pointing like arrows aimed at a target, sending waves of electricity through my pussy.

Leaving my breasts, he ran his hands down my abdomen, to my navel, to the sides of my waist, and back up to my armpits.

He walked behind me, placing his hands on either side of my neck, and ran them out over my shoulders and down my arms.

He moved his hands to my upper back and raced my spine, his hands sliding over my buttocks to my anus. He slid a finger up and down, sliding over my anus each time. Each stroke sent a lightning bolt through my pussy.

He stepped in front of me again, placing his hands on my lower abdomen, sliding down to my pubic hair, reaching my vulva, and slipping a finger between the folds, pushing them apart.

He pushed his other hand between my legs, pushing against each leg, moving them apart, giving him access to the most intimate part of my body.

He returned to my pussy, rubbing my clitoris, each stroke sending jolts through my body, fogging my brain. Why was I letting him do this to me?

His finger entered me, and I had an amazing orgasm. My legs were shaking, and I became unstable, weaving side to side until he stood up, grabbing my upper arms and steading me.

I was brought back from the cliff by a knock on his door. He said, "Come in." The door opened behind me, and a man's voice said, "Master John, sissy Bobby would like to talk to you."

John said, "Sissy Bobby, step forward." The man walked up, stopping beside me, legs spread, head tilted slightly down, a flaccid penis dangling between his legs.

Bobby said, "Master John, slave Katie's items are ready for inspection."

John said, "Thank you, sissy Bobby." "Take slave Katie to her room and shave her." "I want all her hair below her chin removed."

Did he just tell a man to shave my pussy? I stood in utter shock, having a man, a man I didn't know, a man who was going to be intimate with me to shave me.

When John left the office, Bobby said, "Follow me, slave Katie." He turned and walked out of the office. I hurried to catch up to him, walking past piles of my possessions into a room. The room had no door, a bed, a mattress on the floor, tables, chairs, or other furniture, and a single lamp on the floor next to the bed. Following the man, we walked into an adjoining bathroom. The bathroom had no door, like the bedroom, a toilet, a pedestal sink, and a shower with no curtain. There wasn't any way to have privacy in this room.

Bobby said, "Get in the shower and wash everything while I get set up."

I turned on the water, found a temperature I liked, stepped into the shower, and washed my hair and body. In the fifteen minutes it took to wash everything, Bobby had arranged a towel to dry with, an enema bag hanging next to the toilet, and shaving equipment.

I dried myself, hanging the towel back on the hook Booby had placed it on. Bobby said, "Bend over and spread your legs."

I was standing naked in front of this man, but the commanding tone had me following his orders. I bent over, spreading my legs, and placed my hands on my thighs to steady myself.

I heard the water running, then watched Bobby walk behind me carrying the enema bag.

He spread my butt cheeks, rubbed some cool liquid on my anus, and inserted a finger, twisting it to probe my colon. He removed his finger and inserted something larger, easily slipping it into me. The sudden rush of warm water felt amazing until he said, "When I pull this out, clench your ass, don't let anything out."

He pulled the instrument out, and I felt a little water leak out until I quickly tightened my anus. He said, "Stand up; the soapy water must stay inside for ten minutes." "I'm going to start removing your pubic hair."

With my anus clenched, I watched him use electric clippers to shave off my pubic hair, leaving a short stubble behind. He started lathering my pubic region and pussy. The warmth started a glow inside me. I watched him shave off the stubble, leaving a smooth area behind. He pulled one of my vulva lips down, shaving that area smooth. The other side was shaved, and I was nearing another orgasm. Lastly, he inserted a finger between my vulva lips, pushing against my clitoris, causing the upper part of my vulva to extend outward, shaving the last of my public hair off, and sending me over the edge to another orgasm.

Standing, he said, "Sit on the toilet and let everything out."

I sat, relaxed, and let a torrent of water flow out of me until a dribble stopped. Wiping my anus, I stood up. He said, "Bend over. I have to give up another enema."

He gave me two more enemas before the water ran clear. With each enema, he shaved my legs, all the way up to my pussy and ass, shaved my ass and low back, my armpits, and arms.

When he finished, I was clean inside and hairless below my neck.

His next command was, "Follow me." Walking out of the bathroom, feeling clean, I followed him to where the piles of my possessions lay. My cute clubbing clothes were in one pile, my work clothes were in a second pile, my shoes were separated by work and play, and my jewelry was neatly placed in a jewelry box with a lock ready to be closed.

John looked at me. "Slave Katie, you have been very disrespectful and didn't follow my directions when packing your clothes." You will address everyone by their titles whenever you speak to anyone." "I am to be addressed as Master John, and you will address my slaves as Slave Mary and Sissy Bobby."

"Your punishment for not following my orders will be thirty minutes on a Symbian, restrained, and Slave Mary will flog you." "Slave Mary, take Slave Katie to the punishment dungeon now."

Mary led me down into the basement through a door that looked like it came from a medieval castle. The hinges even creaked. The room, his dungeon, had several pieces of furniture that were foreign to me but looked menacing. Many attachments, paddles, whips, and floggers hung on the wall, and restraint devices and ropes hung on a second wall; the Symbian was on a platform in the middle of the room.

I was told to step up on the platform, straddle the Symbian, lower myself down onto the device, taking the vibrator into my pussy. Once I was in position, Mary attacked ankle cuffs, pulling my legs down until they were stretched tight and clipping them to rings in the platform.

Cuffs were wrapped around my wrists, then hooked to a rope hanging from the ceiling. A winch pulled my arms up until I couldn't move in any direction. Mary turned on the Symbian, instantly sending vibrations through my clitoris. The vibrator inside me, nestled against my G-spot, sent waves through my body, instantly taking me to the edge of another orgasm.

Mary, having retrieved a flogger, started wiping me; she started with my breasts, eliciting cries of pain from me, leaving red stripes on my breasts. She moved to my armpits, then my back, working her way around my defenseless body. Red stripes crisscrossed me. When she stopped, I immediately orgasmed. Then she stared again, reaching my hips and my buttocks, and when a strap from the flogger hit my clitoris, I orgasmed again. She worked down my legs, then stopped. She hung up the flogger and said, "You will be alone, on the Symbian, to orgasm for the next twenty minutes."

She walked out of the room, leaving me restrained, my pussy and clitoris vibrating from one orgasm to another. I lost count after ten, sweat running down my body, which was shaking from the attack on my pussy. I was incoherent when she walked in to shut off the Symbian and release me.

Master John and Sissy Bobby followed her in, helping me off the platform, nearly carrying me to my bedroom, laying me nude on the mattress. Master John asked, "Do you regret your actions?" I answered, "Yes, Master."

My First Day