Welcome to Your Life

Story Info
Man goes to SEXXXPO, will he ever be the same?
5.5k words
4.28
4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to Your LIfe

"I don't think this is a great idea," James said as he got into the car.

"Stop, Allison's away for the weekend after her grandmother died, and you, well, you need to learn to loosen up," Carla said with a laugh. "So just go and learn some new stuff, she won't even know where you were. I never told her where I was going, she left so fast."

The 21-year old college senior contemplated the weekend. Definitely not a thing he would normally try, but his girlfriend did express an interest in him becoming more 'advanced' sexually. And with his girlfriend gone to attend her grandmother's funeral, and their mutual friend Carla having an extra ticket and hotel room for the event, James reluctantly agreed to tag along. But not get into things, just mostly watch and observe, maybe learn a few things if it feels right.

"I have a bad feeling, attending a SEXXXPO...." James lamented. "Definitely not my style..."

"Yeah, but it is mine," the shapely brunette replied with a sly smile. "And you, Jamie boy, need to learn some new tricks.... Allison and I talk, you know..."

"I know.. I know..." James replied, throwing his head back, resigned to his new weekend plans. "How did you get into all this stuff anyway?"

"My old roommate, she was super hot and super into this, I tagged along with her one time and here I am going every year now...," Carla answered. "I was supposed to meet her this weekend, but she decided not to last minute."

"So you asked me..." James replied.

"Yep! Good lord you need to spice things up with your girl!" Carla replied. "She is getting bored waiting for you to be adventurous, James..."

"I'm trying..." James said. "And we are sharing a room?"

"Nope, the room is all yours this weekend," Carla said with a laugh. "I have plans!"

"Should I even ask?" James countered.

"Nope! Enjoy the ride, learn some shit, have some fun!" Carla told him. "We will be there before you know it."

********

"Okay, James, I updated everything in your name," Carla said, handing over a wristband and a room key. "Here is your all access wristband, keep it on all weekend- you can go anywhere you want as far as the exhibits go. And here is the room key, sixth floor, room number 13. I'll see you around I think, if not, well we meet in this very spot Sunday night, 6pm."

"I don't know, Carla, I think I should just take a bus back to campus," James lamented.

"Look, if you don't try something, Allison is going to be gone," Carla warned. "Don't do this for you, do this for her. She's bored as fuck with you, just to be honest. Oh, and this is SEXXXPO, weird shit happens, don't ask too many questions, just roll with things. OK, here is my weekend plan! Hot isn't she?"

"Ok ok..." the college student said as he watched his ride walk over to a perfectly made up woman in all black.

"What the fuck.."

James watched as the normally outgoing, dark haired coed stopped dead in her tracks, as if frozen in place- as the stunning woman in black held up her hand allowing a small pendant falling downward. One finger snap later, Carla's head was in her chest, and as the college girl finally looked up, James noticed that Carla's normally expressive and pretty face was blank, her eyes vacant. The beautiful woman in black stopped, just for a moment as the pair walked right on by him. A blank looking Carla trailed behind and also stopped.

"Enjoy your weekend, darling," the woman said to James, who stared at her as she stood face to face with him, running her red painted nail across his chin and cheek. "Don't worry, she will too, and she will see you back here Sunday night, I promise. This is SEXXPO, honey, have lots of fun."

Carla never looked up, singularly focused on the woman standing before her holding the pendant.

"Say goodbye, Carla, dear," the woman instructed.

"Goodbye," Carla said in a flatlined monotone, an empty smile on her face.

"Come, Carla," the woman said, holding the pendant up as she stepped away, the college coed dutifully following.

James watched as the pair walked to the elevators, not saying a word, but shaking his head as if he were trying to shake a dream from his thoughts.

"What the fuck was that...." He muttered, taking his bag to the elevators. "Welcome to SEXXPO I guess..."

Once in the room, he placed the small bag he brought on the chair, as he fumbled through the options available in the convention space in his welcome packet.

"I don't know what any of these things are," he said to himself. "Maybe just go see what looks interesting."

The college student, now in his last semester of college, put on the wristband and walked to the elevators to get to the exhibition floors, which he realized were guarded based on the need for a wristband.

On the exhibit floor, he was waved in as he displayed his wristband. And what was the first thing he saw- that stunningly beautiful woman from the lobby, with a now changed Carla in tow, a black leash attached to a purple collar around her neck. From the distance he was at, Carla still looked blank, and her outfit was new. Sleeveless tight white top, no bra, ample breasts pushing out the V at the neck. Plaid skirt of black and purple. Garter belt holding up black fishnet stockings to mid thigh. Purple heeled boots that had 4 inch heels.

"Carla?!?..." James thought, as he watched the pair make their way to a door, ducking inside before James could catch up. "What the hell...I guess I will see what games Carla is into..."

Several moments later, James found himself at the very same door, where a large man with a very business-like demeanor asked to see wristbands for entry to the room with the sign "Erotic Hypnosis".

"And that's 75," the large man said as he saw James' wristband. "You're the last guest here for this show. Sit down and wait for the show to start."

People were mostly seated already, the college student noticed. He did see Carla walking through a door across the fairly large space, which was set up like an amphitheater, chairs in a circular pattern in rows with a microphone and two chairs, both plastic covered on a tarp that nearly matched the color of the carpeting, facing the audience. As James got to the door he saw Carla, and the mystery woman walking through, he was stopped cold, by an even bigger human than the one at the front door.

"No entry, talent and guests of talent only," the man said flatly, his thick hand on James' chest.

"Take your seat and enjoy the show, or I can remove you from the room."

"I'll sit down now...." the younger, smaller man mumbled, noticing only one seat, right in front of the microphone, was open. James thought of leaving, but in that instant the doors to the room closed and that large man counting stood in front of it, arms crossed.

James took the empty chair, then fidgeted in his seat, wondering what he had gotten himself into. The doors were now all closed and the lights went dim. A male voice could be heard in the room.

"Ladies and gentlemen, submissives, dominants and every one in between, welcome your first presenter, hypnoteuse extraordinaire, Beautiful Bianca Black!"

James' heart skipped a beat as he saw the woman who met Carla walk to the microphone right in front of him. She looked in the front row and nodded at James, and gave him a sultry wink. The college student shivered in his seat.

"Well a full house on opening night! How fun for all of you to arrive here to watch and learn about hypnosis," Bianca said smoothly. James listened and thought if there was a hypnotic voice, it had to be hers. Smooth. Melodic. Easy.

"Let me introduce to you all my very favorite subject, who has graciously volunteered her time tonight..." Bianca said smoothly.

"As well as her mind... and body...." the black clad hypnodomme continued. "Carla, come to me my dear!"

The thought of Bianca and her voice and abilities was interrupted as he saw Carla, dressed like she was, looking so blank, passive and sexy, marching right to where Bianca stood, right in front of him.

"So, we are discussing hypnosis, and showing some small demonstrations in our short time period tonight, and I assure you all nobody will be hypnotized..." Bianca mused and waited, walking behind the lovely, hypnotized Carla and stroking her cheek and hair.

"Unless you want to be...." Bianca said emphatically with a sexiness in her voice.

Waiting for the laughter to subside into complete silence, the beauty finally put the mic back to her face to speak.

"SLEEP, if you choose..." Bianca said loudly.

James felt his head get fuzzy, but he quickly shook himself back to full awareness. He looked around, and a few people had their heads in their chests. He was shaken.

"For those who chose to sleep, you may remain in this nice trancy state as you watch the show, however when you leave, as you walk out the door, you will awaken and remember everything..." Bianca delivered smoothly, as she looked about the room to see who had their head lowered to see if there were any interesting potential subjects for later in the weekend.

James blushed hard as the pretty woman made eye contact with him, he was not fully awake and was definitely affected by her command, though not enough to enter hypnosis.

"For those enjoying that nice trancy space, open your eyes and enjoy the show," Carla continued. "You will feel perfectly fine and natural as you watch, and you may find yourself leaving this nice space during the show, and should you awaken, feel wonderful, refreshed and grateful for such an amazing experience as you watch the show peacefully."

Carla ended her soliloquy looking at James, who turned away rapidly, causing Bianca to smile.

"Now then, Carla, please have a seat, I have a few questions for you," BIanca began.

"Yes, Mistress," Carla replied.

James felt his pants tenting. The ultra sexy Carla, hypnotized, obeying this stunning hypnotist.

Bianca held up a pretty green crystal on a chain in front of Carla, who James observed could not look away from it. He found himself looking at it as well.

"Carla, what does the crystal mean to you?" Bianca asked, as she fastened it to a stand, hovering just above the lovely girl's line of sight.

"I must tell the truth," Carla answered, her normally bubbly voice now a hypnotically steady measured monotone.

"You see everyone, Carla has been conditioned through hypnosis to see this and have to answer honestly," Bianca said. "Conditioning, as proven with Pavlov and his dogs, is aided with hypnosis, but it still takes time and effort to set it correctly."

"Carla, how long have you been undergoing hypnosis?" Biaca asked.

"Three years, five weeks and two days, Mistress," Carla answered to the astonishment of the crowd.

"Thank you Carla," Bianca continued, turning to the crowd. "You see, some people will give you a precise answer like Carla, others will be more vague and give approximate times, hypnosis is different for every subject."

Bianca took the handheld mic and walked behind Carla.

"Carla, how do you remember the exact number of days since the first time you were hypnotized?" Bianca asked.

"I am a math major and have always been good with numbers, Mistress," Carla said, eyes fixated on the jewel dangling before her eyes.

"Carla, how would you describe your hypnosis subject activities?" Bianca asked.

"I am a hypnosis slave, Mistress," Carla answered.

"When did you realize that, Carla?" the domme asked with a wicked smile.

"Three hundred and ninety seven days ago, Mistress," the beautiful co-ed revealed.

"Did you want to become a hypnosis slave, Carla?" Bianca asked.

"I never thought about it, Mistress," Carla replied.

Bianca smiled at the answer and waited for a moment before proceeding.

"You see, my dear audience, a skilled hypnotist will narrow the subject's choices," Bianca stated flatly. "I made Carla an offer she couldn't refuse, because she wasn't capable of thinking about not accepting it..."

The crowd was silent after the comment.

"Carla, I wonder if you can do something for me, will you?" Bianca asked.

"Yes, Mistress, I will do as you say," the girl replied, her voice or expression never changing.

"Of course you will, Carla, you are a very good girl," Bianca said, patting her on the head like a puppy.

James noticed Carla take a deep breath in and sigh contentedly, closing her eyes and smiling wide, a small moan emitted at the praise from the domme.

"You see, hypnosis is able to change perspectives, to alter things, lower inhibitions. To gain results, even new results the subject may not ever think about," Bianca said. "Like becoming conditioned as a hypnosis slave."

Bianca scanned the room, and saw some people visibly smiling, some looking away as she scanned. And others squirming in their seats.

James was one that was squirming, especially as the dominant made eye contact with him, looking away as she smiled.

"Carla, I want you to feel as though hands are caressing your breasts now, getting your breasts so very excited and aroused, can you feel that?" Bianca cooed in the ear of the girl, still staring at the crystal. "Stay seated and focused on the crystal though sweetie as those hands get your bountiful breasts excited..."

Bianca moved from behind the girl, who was now visibly writhing and moaning a bit, eyes still locked onto the crystal. Moving as though real hands were in fact touching her body as suggested.

"So you see, it takes time to get even a well conditioned subject to this point," Bianca said as she walked around the room, leaving Carla to her delightful suggestion. "Any questions from the audience?"

A hand raised, from a pretty older woman in the back. Bianca walked over to her.

"Tell me your name, and what things you are into when I get to you, if you please!" Bianca said, getting to the first hand she saw raised, holding out the microphone.

"Francesca, I'm into bondage," the older brunette started. "Have you been her only hypnotist?"

Bianca smiled at the question.

"Thank you Francesca, yes, I am Carla's primary hypnotist," the hypnotist answered. "But she does and has worked with other hypnotists."

The crowd nodded as Bianca walked away to the next hand she saw- but the hypnotist stopped along the way, half watching the sexy hypnotist walk the crowd in her heeled boots, the other half staring at Carla writhing in her seat from her suggestion.

"By the way, Francesca, bondage fits very well in hypnosis," Bianca said, a gleam in her eye. "Carla, focus on my voice now, darling."

Carla, still writhing, stopped, stared at the crystal and listened. Intently.

"I want you to feel a handcuff snapping on your left wrist now, and slowly being brought behind your back," Bianca related.

The crowd watched as if an invisible person was pulling the girl's arm behind the chair.

"Very good, Carla," Bianca continued. "Now you feel your right hand being gently and slowly pulled behind you, eventually meeting your left."

The crowd watched. As the right arm was moving, the crowd noticed the pull of the tight white fabric on the tight top the pretty girl was wearing, leaving no imagination that she was not wearing a bra, or that she was a very well endowed young lady.

"Carla, when I snap my fingers the handcuff attached to your left wrist will be attached to your right wrist, locking your arms in place behind you, unable to move them until your handcuffs are unlocked," the smooth voiced female tist mused.

The crowd was now fixing their eyes on Carla, as her hands were behind the chair, chest thrust outward by the body positioning of her hands and arms behind her.

"SNAP!"

Carla's hands locked together behind her.

"So you see, my dear, bondage fits very well in hypnosis..." Bianca said, looking back at Francesca. "In hypnosis, the bonds need only be in the well trained hypnotized mind..."

The crowd laughed at the comment, all eyes on the pretty, writhing, mentally handcuffed coed as Bianca made her way to the front.

"And as you can see, Carla is feeling something, wouldn't you say?" Bianca mused, holding the mic in front of James.

"Yyyyesssss," the college student and friend of Carla said, not knowing what to say, while trying to hide the bulge sprouting from his pants.

Bianca laughed, and her eyes tracked down to James' tented trousers, smiling as she walked away, making sure he knew she saw, turning the young man a shade short of crimson as she moved behind Carla.

"So as you see, everyone, there is no doubt the lovely and talented Carla is feeling something," Bianca said, cupping Carla's left breast with her own left hand. "But you all get the point."

Bianca playfully pinched the left nipple as it poked the tight fabric confining it, completing her point, eliciting a decidedly loud moan of pleasure from the curvy girl.

"So as you see, over time, lots is possible with hypnosis," Bianca added. "But my time is up with you. Carla, at the snap you may feel the handcuffs being removed and you may sit normally. Those hands you feel are no longer arousing your breasts and you are safe in your own space. You will simply focus on your crystal, sinking deeper as you look."

"SNAP!"

Carla's hands unlocked, and moved back to a normal sitting posture as she continued to look at her focal point, her face becoming more blank as she followed her instructions, her pointed areolas slowly receding to normal.

Bianca put the mic back into the stand as a large, handsome man entered the room and walked to the microphone. Carla stayed in her seat, staring at the crystal.

As the man made it to the microphone, he snapped his fingers and pointed at Bianca, who's head immediately fell into her chest. Before taking to the microphone, he whispered to Bianca, who stood at attention, her face expressionless, her eyes unfocused, her smile emotionless.

"Good evening everyone," the tall, handsome man with black hair and muscles greeted as he took center stage. "I am Master of Ceremonies this week at SEXXXPO," he said with charm, and grace. "You may all just call me 'Master'".

The crowd laughed at the double entendre, as the man smiled at the crowd.

"And I see you enjoyed Bianca's performance?" the Master asked.

The crowd clapped in agreement.

"And of course, let's be honest, who did not enjoy the pointed performance from the very pretty and shapely Carla?" he continued.

Again the crowd clapped, with a few catcalls and whistles added. James nervously clapped, and looked away when the Master looked squarely at him. After looking away from the crowd, the Master walked behind the statue known as Bianca, and smiled wide.

WIth a smooth motion he pulled her full head of black hair back and placed it into a ponytail, then in a smooth singular motion pulled two small air pods from her ears, holding them up before the crowd.

"So you see, hypnosis is just an altered state of reality," the Master stated firmly. "And a very deeply conditioned subject can have their reality altered by a very talented Master."

He waved the air pod case to the crowd.

"Yes, my adoring fans, I have been controlling Bianca here through these air pods," the Master said. "Yes, Bianca is really a hypnotist, however she had been trained for remote control through these air pods and listening to my suggestions as I watched from backstage."

The crowd grew silent, some confused, others stunned at seeing something they had never seen, or thought possible, before.

The Master snapped his fingers again in front of Bianca, who then looked at the hypnotist and smiled.

"Yes, Master?" she said, her eyes brightening, her smile genuine.

"You may take Carla backstage now, and get ready for your finale," the Master instructed.

"Of course, Master, right away, Master," Bianca said.

The crowd had no idea if Bianca was awake or deeply hypnotized, especially after seeing her performance with Carla and the impromptu bondage addition. But it didn't matter, in reality. The Master was center stage, and Bianca would be returning.

12