Character Respec

Story Info
Sarah has a chance to try the new True Nerve Suit.
3.1k words
3.64
9.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah looked at the sealed box in her hallway with furious anticipation, it felt like a hundred birthdays and Christmases all rolled into one. Examining the box it bore the company logo for TNR. "True, Nerve, Reality". They specialized in developing games and more importantly in pushing the frontiers of the virtual reality experience, and in that box contained their newest product the "True Nerve Suit". The suit when worn with its accompanying headset let the player not only see the virtual worlds they played in but also smell, touch, and feel every moment. Every feeling was said to be available, apart from pain which was limited for obvious reasons. The product wasn't even available for sale yet, but Sarah was able to get an early version from the son of the companies CEO, who happened to be her classmate in their university.

James Warrington and Sarah were not friends, at least not really, it was just he had been allowed in Sarah's friendship group out of a mixture of pity and in the hopes of getting some free products from his family's company. It wasn't that James was totally unlikable, it was that he just seemed different, he was distant, would laugh at strange things and all the girls in the group could feel him eyeing them up when he believed they weren't looking. Sarah thought he was definitely creepy, but this box made everything worth it, that all the hard work putting him up with him had finally delivered some results.

Sarah wasn't the only one to receive the special gift, he had told the whole group they would be receiving the latest and greatest product he could get his hands on. The only condition he had set was that he wanted them all to play Dungeon Depths 3 together as a group. Dungeons Depths 3, or DD3 for short, was the hot ticket game attached to the True Nerve Suit. DD3 was an RPG similar to Dungeons and Dragons, and with the True Nerve Suit it allowed the user to scan their entire body into the game to be recreated. Not only the physical body either, the True Nerve Suit was able to scan your brain waves to approximate your stats, which would mean your personal intelligence, your strength would be represented in the game world.

Sarah looked at the time, it was almost 6pm, which meant everyone would be all connected and online ready to play. Luckily, she thought, she lived on her own so she would not be disturbed at times like this. Sarah took the box into her bedroom and carefully undid its bindings, taking out all the contents on putting them on the bed. The Nerve headset looked like a large bowling ball but felt light to hold, Sarah hoped it wouldn't feel heavy on her head either. The bodysuit came out next, a grey one piece with lots of sensor dots like a grid pattern covering everything part of the fabric, she wondered if the size would be fine. Sarah stripped down to her underwear and put on the suit; it seemed really snug but wasn't too tight. Next Sarah placed put on the special shoes, they had wheels at the bottom that could allow the user to walk without actually walking in the real world. Lastly there was the headset. The bowling ball felt like a soft pillow cushioning her whole head, everything was certainly more relaxing than Sarah had expected.

All of her body was now covered from head to toe, Sarah reached up to the side of the headset and powered it up. Darkness. Sarah could see nothing at first, until after a few seconds a loading bar appeared in front of her eyes. She patiently waited until it had completed before being sent to the Nerve Suits main menu. Warning signs flashed up immediately telling her it was a beta product, and the features were not yet ready for use, impatient to get playing Sarah dismissed these popups with a wave of her hand. The suit had already got DD3 preinstalled, which she again thanked James for, Sarah waved her virtual (and real life) hand over the game icon to begin.

Sarah's vision went all white as the game began, the bombastic music in the menu made her excitement soar, there was nothing that had ever happened before that was as good as this she thought. James was the host of the game, so using the ID code he had provided to her she joined through the menu. Her body began to tingle, from her toes all the way up to her scalp, she knew the suit was beginning to scan her. Character creation was simple in DD3, her body form was just as it was scanned, and her class was predetermined based on her stats and what the system could scan on her general personality. As the system continued to work Sarah could feel it whirring around her body. Text flashed in her eyes that she would be a wizard due to her high intelligence stats, this was perfect for Sarah who always prided herself on being the most intelligent in the group. Sarah continued through the last of the character menus, and was finally allowed to play the game proper.

The feeling of the sun was unmistakable, the warm sensation was bliss on her skin, it felt so real. Sarah opened her eyes to find herself in an encampment, there was no one else around. After a moment looking around Sarah found an issue, she had no clothes, her bare body was just exposed to the elements. "Well, I did just start the game, I guess it makes sense I wouldn't have anything to wear" she said to herself. Sarah looked around to see if there were any chests or containers from which she could cover herself before her friends saw her naked figure. After looking she spotted some boxes near the big tent by the campfire. Sarah began to move her legs, but she found they were stuck, she couldn't even lift them. Now Sarah began to panic, and her thoughts started to race, maybe this was one of the bugs she was warned about earlier, or maybe there was something wrong with the shoes. Sarah decided she should take off the headset and check the boots but she found she couldn't move her arms either. Apart from her eyes, mouth and neck her entire body was frozen in place.

As Sarah began to panic, she saw someone emerge from the tent, a large muscular figure spotted her and began making his way over. The face was unmistakably that of James, but his body looked like it belonged to a top athlete, the muscles straining against his shirt.

"James! Help me, something is wrong with my suit. I am stuck."

James looked her up and down with a smile, "Oh no Sarah no mistake, see you joined my party. As the host and leader of the party I control you." He stretched out his arm and pointed to a spot nearer to the tent. Without thought or will she began to walk over to the spot he had marked.

Any relief that Sarah had from seeing a familiar face had vanished, "Please stop this James, let me control my body. And where are the others?."

As James followed behind her, he began to speak, "No-one will bother us don't worry." Once Sarah had reached the set destination her body once again became hard and unmovable.

Sarah looked at James with fear in her eyes, "Can you at least get me something to wear? its embarrassing to be naked like this."

"I am sorry I can not do that yet; it would get in the way of some things." James then sat on a chair in front of her and continued to speak "Sarah, I thought you were my friend.."

Sarah interjected "I am your friend Jam..."

"SILENCE" he commanded and Sarah's lips closed shut.

"As I was saying, I thought you were my friend. But I know how you really feel about me, I have seen you talking with the others, about how creepy I am. I heard you the other day talking to Ashely about how you were just using me."

He paused looking down, his smile had faded. "I think its time I used you instead. I think you knew I had a crush on you and with the technology I have in my disposal, you could be just as I want you to be."

James produced a purple glowing potion from his pouch "See this?" He held up the potion in front of Sarah's eyes. This potion allows me to respect anyone in my party, and as my only party member currently I need you to be my optimum support member. "OPEN" he commanded and without hesitation Sarahs mouth opened wide. James began to pour the purple liquid down her throat, she could feel the liquid go down, it was gooey and made her body feel incredibly warm. Sarah began to feel incredibly hot, and as it reached its peak intensity, she felt her body rise off the ground. She looked down at James with daggers in her eyes.

"LET ME GO NOW!" she wailed.

"SILENCE" James once again commanded and Sarah's mouth sealed shut, all her hate channeled now only in her eyes.

In front of James a menu flickered to life, all of Sarah's information was displayed for him to see, and more importantly to manipulate. "Let's start with the physical Sarah, the body I have in mind would suit me much better. First the hair, black is too dark, lets go bright bleached blonde." As he shifted the colour slider Sarah could feel her scalp burning, the hair she could see on her shoulders brightening until it had reached an unmistakably bright blonde. "Much better, now the eyes. Brown is so not sexy. Blue is much better for my lover and let's make them a little bit bigger." Sarah's eyes began to hurt, the machine pulling and stretching the skin around her face. She shut her eyes because of the pain, after a few moments the pain had settled, allowing her to open them once again. The anger in her now blue eyes was turning to despair as she continued to stare at her captor. "Lastly for the face, lets work on the lips. Some nice cock sucking pillows would be nice", the machine on her head once again whirred, the lips beginning to tingle and expand, as the expanded they turned redder giving the appearance of naturally luscious red lips."

James looked at her now finished face, this was going just as he had planned and more. "I suppose you are wondering how I am doing this right? Well to make a long story short the connection of the Suit to your head allows electrical signals to manipulate not only your emotions but also your hormones and even your DNA! This version of the product isn't meant for the market for obvious reasons, but it suits my purpose just fine." Sarah couldn't even comprehend what was going on, this seemed unbelievable, she just wanted it all to stop.

"Right then let's work on the body then. Now fortunately you already have a good shape for the most part due to all those years playing volleyball. Your ass too has always been just fantastic to look at. Your chest is inadequate for my needs however." The tingling began to spread in Sarah's B cup breasts, the became warmer and warmer as she could feel them start to expand. Steadily they grew rounder and rounder pushing out and away from her body. James began to laugh taunting Sarah, "Since you like volleyball so much, I thought you would appreciate some volleyballs of your own, although with them in the way I think your volleyball days are long gone." Sarah could seem them protruding from her chest, they were heavy, and so large they would be impossible to conceal. "Perfect" James purred, looking over Sarah's new bountiful boobs. "Lastly I think your skin is a little too pale for my liking." Sarah felt a quick hot flash over body and could see her skin had become darker with tan.

Sarah was totally defeated, she couldn't move, and she couldn't say anything to get out of this situation, she was at his complete mercy. James looked her over once again admiring his hard work, he caught the sadness in her eyes, "PERK UP SLUT." Sarah's eyes were forced opened wide, and her mouth twisted into a blissful smile. "Much better Sarah. Don't worry we are almost done. We are all done with your appearance, now let's move onto your stats." Sarah's despair once again gave way to panic.

James opened another window displaying Sarah's stat breakdown, he sighed reading the information, "I see the game as very accurately put the majority of your stats into intelligence. Unfortunately for me that's not where I want them". As James began to slide the intelligence slider lower and lower Sarah felt sharp shocks of pain in her head, with each level down the pain ramped up. James brought the number halfway and stopped, the pain dissipated but something felt wrong, it felt harder to grasp thoughts or memories in her head. James stared up at her, "OPEN" he commanded.

Sarah seized her chance "FUCK YOU! YOU FUCKING MONSTER LET ME GO! I WILL CAL..."

"SILENCE" James laughed. I see you are still struggling, I thought you would just appreciate a small intellectual conversation before I remove your ability to do so. James looked back at the window and resumed reducing her intelligence stat, the pain once again returned to Sarah, she was effectively being lobotomized, her memories being erased with each shock. James finally lowered the stat down to 1 and stopped, he looked back up at Sarah "OPEN." She looked at him, eyes and mouth slack. James let his smile reach from ear to ear, "Any witty comment to make? No more threats? Good" James looked at the excess stats that were freed up from reducing her intelligence, but he had no intention of reallocating them. He opened the class description, "Wizard, not anymore. Let's call this one Bimbo." James closed the stat menus and Sarah body gracefully floated back to the ground, her newly enlarged boobs jiggling with the impact.

"PERFECT! JUST PERFECT!" James stretched his arms out and exclaimed. Now for the finishing touches before we can end this all. One of the benefits of lowering Sarah's intelligence is it allowed James to use any of his illusion magic on her. "HYPNOSIS" he commanded, out of his eyes glowed a pink and red spiraling light. He gazed into Sarah's dull eyes, and they began to reflect the spiral back at him, she was under his control. "Sarah can you hear me?" he asked.

Sarah opened her mouth dully responding "Yes".

"Fantastic! Now listen to me Sarah and listen well. You are the personal bimbo to James Warrington, you are a dumb slut who seeks for my approval and more importantly my cock. Nothing else matters to you Sarah, not your friends, not your family, not your school even, you will drop out because its just too difficult for a dumb happy horny bimbo as yourself. Do you understand bimbo Sarah?"

Sarah once again weakly responded "Yes."

James looked upon his work with great pride, he had gotten everything he had desired, revenge and a personal slut to be by his side. James spent the next few moments filling out the details of her memory and personality so she would be able to renter the real world without issues. Once he was satisfied, he focused on her eyes once more "AWAKEN."

The spirals that had inhabited Sarah's eyes began to fade away, allowing her to see once again. Sarah's thoughts began once again to churn, as she became reacquainted with her surroundings. James stood in front of her. "Hey Sarah, how are you feeling?"

How was she feeling, she felt.. she felt so horny looking at James. "Oh heya James, I feel like so horny right now" she let out a giggle. And that was right she did feel horny, nothing else mattered to her. Sarah picked up her boobs in each hand, they felt so sensitive, "Would you like to use my boobs James? They want your cock so bad"

James had won, and the proof was standing in front of him. "Sure Sarah, just a quick one now." As James laid down on the ground Sarah bounced over to him, her body still not used to the new weight balance on her body. She wrapped her boobs around his shaft and began to slide them up and down, occasionally kissing the head of his cock. With each motion Sarah quivered in ecstasy, this was life. As she felt his cock begin to tense up, she placed her mouth over it to receive her prize. The hot cum exploded straight into her mouth and slid down her throat, nothing had ever tasted so good. James also felt amazing, and he looked at his little bimbo, admiring his prize.

After finishing up James turned to Sarah "Now Sarah I am going to remove you from the game now, once you are back in the real world I need you to come see me at my house, okay?"

"Yeah like of course James anything for you!"

"Perfect, bye my bimbo girl"

Darkness. Sarah opened her eyes, back in her bedroom. The cum that James had shot into her was not real, but everything else had come to pass as he had said, the suit had done its job both inside the game and out. She took off the helmet allowing her blonde hair to fall loose, looking down at her body she could see the suit was straining to fit her huge chest and she could feel the bra underneath had snapped, something felt off about all this but just as she began to think about a flash of a thought came to the front of her mind "Like I gotta go see James he's waiting for me!." Sarah quickly collected her things, changed into the only shirt she had left that could barely contain her new figure and ran out of the house without a thought in her head. As she opened the door to the outside world she had never felt so happy, as a life serving James as a bimbo was the only reality that interested Sarah now.

END