How I Became a Slut for my Husband

Story Info
What one woman did to save her marriage.
6.9k words
4.36
116.8k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Several people have requested I write a story that was a little edger than some of my other ones. This story combines some real-life experiences from a few different occasions into one story with a couple of things that some other readers have suggested. I had fun writing it and I hope you enjoy it.

I was lying in bed naked, enjoying the feeling of having just been fucked really well.

Making love to someone is different than being fucked, one is sensual and emotional and the other is much rawer, I like both ways, but lately my hunger has been more and more for the raw, the much more physical, and the much more savage.

It was just starting to get dark outside; I could feel the breeze on my body as I started to relax. The throbbing inside me was just now only slowly starting to subside, the redness and the puffiness might last longer.

Cum was dripping from my pussy and my ass; my skin was sweaty and my hair was a dampened mess of blonde hair, sweat, and shared cum. My husband Jack, had just closed his eyes as he lay on his back beside me, I could hear his breathing slowing down, as he relaxed too.

I thought back 6 months, to what the marriage counsellor had said, encouraging us to explore our deepest sexual desires and for us to try anything and everything as a way to revitalize our marriage. I'm not sure if it was helping the marriage but the sex sure was great.

Since then we had been exploring more and more adventurous things to spice things up, I had found my appetite for sex not only returning but increasing, which was good; however, we may have long since passed the place the counsellor was thinking about. I was finding I needed sex, not once or twice or even three times a week; sometimes we did that in a day.

We had begun with a little nudity in some public places, mostly by me and with him fully clothed. Jack seemed to like showing my off and was encouraging me to wear more and more provocative clothing, including not wearing panties or bras as much. He started taking pictures of me, sometimes half dressed and sometimes naked that I was sure he was posting on-line. At first, I was worried about who might see them, but with each time, my arousal only got stronger.

We had progressed to me masturbating in the car or being naked while we drove through town, which he also shared on-line. Last week I had sucked his cock in a crowded movie theatre during the movie and he had me strip from the waist down and finger fucked me for almost the entire movie. In the parking lot afterwards, I had stripped completely and let him fuck me while surrounded by other cars; I had been naked and he was virtually still dressed.

Lately, he had been stopping the car at public places and taking naked pictures of me. He had ordered me lots of sex toys and took pictures of me using them at home and on our drives. Instead of being shocked or embarrassed, I was encouraging him and suggesting places or things that we could do. He loved it, each time we would do something new, he would ravage me and fuck me silly.

Each time it seemed like I was the submissive and he was the dominant, when I told my older sister about it, she was shocked and told me I was becoming his slut, she was especially worried about the on-line pictures. I told her I was a big girl and that, quick frankly I was getting addicted to it, to the point I wanted more and more.

"What if he wanted you to get fucked by other men and women, what would you do?" she asked, expecting me to react, "What if he wanted pimp you out to some of his friends?"

She was dumbfounded when I replied.

"The way I feel right now, I would do it, I like being totally open about sex, all my life everything was very plain and vanilla, I feel like I exploded six months ago and my urges are only getting better," I said as a matter of fact.

"Then you really are a slut, a very pretty and sexy one, but you are no more than his whore," she said shaking her head.

I'm not sure what made me do it, but I leaned over grabbed her arms and kissed her hard on the mouth, she struggled for a moment or two against me, then I pushed my tongue deep into her mouth. Initially she pushed her hands against me, without realizing it her palms were against my breasts and I was sure she could feel the hardness of both my nipples.

Then after about a minute of struggling, there was the slightest change, her pushing changed to more of a cupping and I felt her pinch both of my nipples, and the kissing was no longer one way.

"You are evil," she said as she wrapped her arms around my body and pulled me tight against her. I tried to cup her breasts but she pushed me away, but not before putting her hand between my legs and rubbing my pussy.

"I'm not as easy as you are, if you want me you will have to do more than just steal a kiss," she said cryptically, but the longer her hand stayed between my legs, the better my chances were, and she played with me for several more seconds, leaving me hot, bothered and more than a little wet.

Nothing else had happened yet with her; but I still smiled thinking about it.

Jack shifted in bed, bringing me back to the present, ten minutes later, I was still laying there when Jack said he needed to go to the washroom.

I thought for a moment, I wondered if now would be a good time.

"Jack, do you want to try out your idea?" I said smiling at him.

"Really, you want to actually do that with me," he looked surprised because when he had first suggested it, I really wasn't that excited about it. But I had done some looking on line, plus just getting my pussy and ass fucked kind of loosened up my attitudes towards a lot of things.

"Sure, we've never done that before and it might be really cool," I said hopping out of bed, a little cum still leaking onto my leg.

I grabbed his hand and helped pull him to his feet. His cock was already hard, not huge at 6 inches, it was very thick and it wedged into my box quite nicely.

"Are you sure, you want to do this?" he asked.

"Why have you changed your mind? You know I like to do naughty things, and this is very naughty and very dirty," I said as I led him downstairs and across the kitchen.

"No, I just wanted to be sure, this really turns me on, I have dreamed about you being willing to try this," he said.

I turned and faced him, my perky 34B's with their nipples almost an inch around and hard as rocks, "See," and I kissed him hard on the lips. The stubble of his face feeling nice against my smooth skin. I grabbed his cock and started rubbing it making him moan out loud.

"Careful, I might pee on you right here, let's at least get outside," he said in a practical way, that deflated me a tiny bit, but not enough to make me want to change my mind.

Our backyard wasn't huge and if one of the neighbours happened to look, they might see us, but I didn't care if they did. I pulled Jack to the centre of the yard and knelt on my knees in the cool grass and looked up at him with my big blue eyes.

My hair was messed up from our sex, I had a big smile on my face, and my 5.4 body and its 115 pounds was ready for him.

He stood about a foot away, Jack was not in bad shape, at 5.10 he might be 200 pounds, with just the start of a muffin top; his cock was almost right at eye level. He closed his eyes and tried to relax.

Sensing that he was having trouble convincing his bladder to go along with his plan, I started to stroke his balls and cock with one hand. Using my other hand to rub his between his legs, I could hear him moan again.

A couple of drops of liquid appeared and he opened his eyes. Suddenly a flood of urine splashed on my tits, I had never actually seen a man peeing this close before and the suddenness surprised me. Without warning he directed the flow to my head and the salty liquid sprayed into my hair and ran down my face.

Without thinking, I opened my mouth and Jack directed his cock and flooded the inside of my mouth, it tasted salty and bitter, but I heard Jack moan loudly as he saw me swallow. I felt so slutty and it was only then I realized one of my fingers was furiously masturbating my pussy.

It did take long for Jack to finish and I surprised him again by reaching out and pulling him towards me, I pulled his cock towards my mouth just as the last few drops finished, with his hands holding my head in place, he ran his fingers through my pee soaked hair.

I licked and sucked on the tip of his cock, my tongue tickling his opening and tasting the last remnants of his pee, and my fingers slowly moved up and down his shaft. Jack's eyes were closed as I took as much of him into my mouth as possible. He started fucking my face thrusting his cock in and out.

He looked down at me and I looked up and held his gaze as I sucked his cock. We stayed like that for several minutes, I just bobbed up and down on him, he started to become rigid and moaned a little, then I felt his muscles tense and then felt and tasted the release of his hot cum in my mouth. The amount was more than normal and some leaked out of my lips and dribbled down my cheek.

"April, you are such an amazing woman, that was so dirty, and then this was so good," he said to me through his ragged breathing. "I can't believe I came so fast."

I stayed on my knees and slowly licked the cum from his softening cock, then I looked up and smiled, "What am I, Jack?" I asked as I let his cock go. Jack knew I liked it when he talked dirty to me, especially when he called me a slut.

"You are such a slut, a cum slut, my fuck toy, you let me fuck your pussy and ass, then I peed on you and in your mouth. As if that wasn't enough then you just gave me an amazing blow job," he said likely louder than he thought. I wondered if any of the neighbours had their windows open.

"Such as dirty, naughty, slut April, you are so bad you should be spanked like a bad little girl," he said with a smile on his face.

I looked up at him with my biggest eyes and poutiest lips and said, "Will you spank me daddy?"

Jack had said many times, it turned him on when I called him, "Daddy," and this time, I just rocked back and forth on my knees; he smiled, then he pulled me over to the edge of the deck and roughly grabbed me and put me over his lap.

Before I knew it, he was slapping my ass, very hard, enough to leave red marks and later some bruising. Slap, Slap, Slap, one cheek and then the other, in the night air the sound seemed to be louder.

The feeling of pain was intense, but so was the feeling of pleasure, being spanked outside in our yard and for Jack to say I was a slut, just felt so delicious. Soon I was pushing my ass up to meet his hand and the throbbing sensations had returned to my pussy.

He paused spanking and ran his hand down to my sloppy pussy and inserted one finger then two and then ran them between my cheeks to my sensitive ass, still slightly dilated from the earlier pounding and slipped his fingers into my asshole.

I did feel like a slut, and at that moment, that is exactly how I wanted to feel, because the orgasm that exploded around me was the best of the night, my hips and legs went rigid, my back arched, and I screamed Jacks name so loud that he put his hand over my mouth as I came on his lap.

I laid over his knee for several minutes as I caught my breath and let my heartbeat return to normal.

"I have a surprise for you this weekend, how would you like to go to my parent's cottage?" I groaned internally, a weekend with his parents was not high on my list of favourite things to do, his mother was such a prude, and his father was always hitting on me, sometimes even in front of Jack. At first it was cute, but I suspected he really wanted to fuck me, Jack said he was just kidding around, but I had seen that look before on men.

Many times when I had been swimming his father would find ways to accidentally feel my ass, one time when it was just him and me swimming he had pulled off my bottoms and felt me up, this was before the counselling and I'll admit it felt pretty awesome but Jack's mom surprised us and his father pretended nothing happened.

I wondered how I would deal with that now, especially if Jack encouraged me, but I didn't know if I am ready for that.

"I know what you are going to say, and don't worry, they are away this weekend, we would have the place to ourselves." That made me feel a lot better and when Jack added, "I thought it might be fun if you didn't wear anything all weekend, if you wanted."

That was one of my favorite fantasies and that made me even happier. We had talked about my desire to be naked more, and the prospect of actually travelling without any clothes was like being a high wire walker without a net, very exciting and a little dangerous.

"In the car and everything, your parent's cottage is a 2-hour drive?" I said pretending to look a little unsure, but already my pussy was getting wetter and my pulse was starting to race. If there was any doubt that I was becoming a slut, this kind of clinched it.

My mind was already jumping ahead to the possibilities, maybe some truckers would see me, what if we got pulled over, just being more than 2 hours away from the safety of my clothes turned me on. I laughed to myself when I thought about what my big sister might think about this.

Yes, I was worried about getting caught, but the thrill of maybe getting caught was almost too delicious to pass up.

"Okay," but before we go in, "Can I pee on you?"

"Okay, but make it quick, we have been making a lot of noise, someone is going to notice."

He laid down on the deck and I stood over him, he smiled when he looked up at my nice legs, my tight curved ass, and my shaved pussy.

"April, you are one beautiful woman, I love how you are willing to try almost anything."

"Jack, I think after these past few months, you should KNOW I am willing to try ANYTHING."

I was standing over his chest when the first dribble escaped, the first few drops fell onto his chest and rolled off his sides, as the stream became stronger, it advanced up his neck, and onto his face, like me he opened his mouth and swallowed some of my pee. I knelt down and kissed him on the mouth, penetrating his lips and tasting myself while I continued peeing on him.

A back light came on a few houses down and we froze, or almost froze, I kept peeing with the liquid running off his chest.

"Okay, my little slut, lets get inside and cleaned up before the cops come for us," Jack whispered.

We snuck into the house and headed for the shower, we washed his cum, my cum, and our pee off of our bodies, and my thoughts went to thinking about "what if we were being watched."

I decided I didn't care, while most people might report a naked man, I didn't think that many people would report a naked woman, and the idea of being caught turned me on.

In the shower as Jack watched, I washed my pussy and ass, I imagined what it would feel like to be watched secretly, to know someone was seeing me play with myself, to see me approaching an orgasm, and then to see my body convulse as my body shook with pleasure and then squirting my cum everywhere, it was too much.

I felt my knees wobble and a moan escaped from my throat and I came again. Jack said he was exhausted and couldn't believe my stamina, we went to bed naked and fell asleep in each others arms.

Friday morning arrived and Jack asked me if I was packed, I had 3 pairs of white socks, my running shoes, my make up bag, deodorant, toothbrush, and that was it, "Yes, I'm ready."

Before going to work, I shaved everything, my legs, my pussy, everything except my head, and I even wondered about that for a few seconds, thinking about how hot it would be, to be completely hairless, just the thought made my pussy wet.

The day dragged on and on, my mind was focused on being naked all weekend, so by 11 am, the crotch of my dress slacks was soaked and my nipples had been hard for so long that they actually hurt.

At lunch time, my boss called me into their office.

"April, I can't help but notice that you are kind of distracted today, is everything okay?"

They added, "You are a great associate and I am just concerned about you," as they stood behind me, I felt their hands resting on my shoulders.

I couldn't see the door, but my boss closed it over until it latched. The hands returned to my shoulders and strong fingers dug into my shoulder muscles.

"That feels so nice, don't stop," I cooed as the rubbing continued.

I could feel hot breath on my neck as my boss leaned over and nuzzled my neck and upper shoulders, I felt like my nipples might actually pop off and the hands moved down my chest and I closed my eyes.

Those fingers and thumbs now cupped my breasts and my breathing become increasingly rougher. The fingers undid the buttons on my blouse to review my perky little tits and they worked their magic on them.

Several moans escaped my mouth as the massage continued.

Their fingers continued to pull and pinch my nipples as the wetness between my thighs became hotter and hotter, my breathing became more ragged and that familiar feeling started to grow.

I could feel myself starting to lose control just as someone knocked on the door. I went from 100 mph to zero in about 4 seconds as my boss hastily helped me re-button my blouse.

Flushed and excited from how close to coming I was, my boss opened the door and her secretary told her that an upset client was on the phone and nothing she had done had settled them down. My boss, said "Don't worry, I will speak them, and April thank you for coming, we will take up where we left off on Monday, if you want to leave early today, you can make up the time then."

A quick glance from the secretary at my untucked blouse, my flushed face, and the scent of sex; instantly let the secretary suspect what we had been doing, but she was professional and never gave anything away. She did though, discreetly slap my ass as I walked past, "hmmm," I thought.

My frustration of being so close to an orgasm, and my anticipation of the weekend combined to make me a hot mess of desire and it was just as well I went home early because I was tempted to start masturbating anywhere I could find a spot to be alone, so it was probably a good idea that I left since there were people everywhere.

Jack was at home waiting for me, he had gotten the afternoon off and had packed the car already. We kissed and he felt me up at the door and it was everything I could do not to ravish him right there, but I thought we could have some fun in the car, so I said, "I'm just going to have a shower before we go."

I wiggled away from him and as I walked up to the bathroom, I stripped off my clothes leaving them lying in the hallway, on the railing, and just where they fell, so that when I got to the shower, I was naked.

I don't know about you, but when I am naked, I feel an intensity, almost like electricity running through my body, every sense is multiplied by 10, especially when I am naked and everyone else is dressed. That's why I didn't attack Jack at the door, I wanted to do that when he was driving and I was naked, then I would make him cum and myself too.

Stepping into the steamy shower, I washed myself, picturing again my sexy 50 something boss fondling me in her office, like she had done so many times before. I imagined myself having her mouth between my legs, licking and sucking on my sweet pussy; every day I seemed hornier than the day prior, it was like my appetite could never be satisfied and I loved that feeling, I tried to stretch it out, to make me even more hungry. Maybe I was a nymphomaniac.

"That would be so cool," I thought.

I got out of the shower and dried off. I put on a little makeup and put my hair into a pony tail. One last look in the mirror then I slipped on my old sneakers and headed for the door. I got to the door and held my breath and opened it on stepped out in the late afternoon sun.

12