All Comments on 'How I Became a Slut for my Husband'

by ghost12_spirit

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
boredhubby2boredhubby2over 3 years ago
Wow!

This is an amazing story! I will be reading all your stories from now on:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 2 please

I loved the story, please do a part 2. I love the idea of April being fucked by Daddy and perhaps her big sister who just happens to turn up at the cottage. Ignore the complaints, I had my cock in my hand and had a nice wank. Many thanks

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

You didn't leave much nasty out of this POS. How are you going to continue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The only way 26thNC knows...

...what you did or didn't leave out of this, is if he had read every single word of it. And for a grouchy old man who claims not to like these stories, he devours each and every word of them every day. Hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful Story

I think a woman being able to be so open and honest about how much she enjoys sex is just wonderful. It's great that you're so willing to express the way you feel, and you look amazing btw. Please don't let the small minded trolls prevent you from entertaining us with your exciting stories.

PierremanvisPierremanvisover 3 years ago
pierremanvis

Wonderful to read about a women that embraces her sexuality without fear or embarrassment . We need more of ladies like her in this unhappy world . 5+ for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More now dammit!

DchargerDchargerabout 2 years ago

What a great story. I liked every bit if it. When I thought it was going one way, the story changed directions. Then I thought it was going it changed again. The story kept me on my guessing where it was going next. I really enjoyed that about the story. Look forward to reading more of your stories.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

She's a slut, but she is HIS slut. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It began with my wife catching our daughter having sex with her best friend, our daughter's best friend. My wife instantly knew to encourage both of them telling them it was natural to experiment with and experience sex at their age. My wife was a clothing-optional mom already anyway when I wasn't home, as our daughter adopted the same clothing-optional when alone-with-mom rule. Living in South Florida makes wearing little clothes a necessity. I always changed into boxer briefs and a matching t when I came home and that was my defacto wear. The female form was considered definitely more beautiful (from any artistic viewpoint) in our household and my females were hot (and they both knew it). But even as I'd pull into our garage, my wife would be covering up with not more than a revealing wife-beater along with her usual thin string thong bathing suit bottoms as did our daughter when I came home. But from our reawakened sex life I could tell my wife was extremely turned on by our daughter's burgeoning bi-sexuality (because our daughter was actually following my wife's path of bi-sex?) But to compound the sexual tension our daughter's beautiful friend brought to their relationship - she was sexually attracted not only to our daughter - but to my wife. My wife thus allowed our daughter sexual sanctuary with her hot bi-likely friends but only after inviting their hot mom's over for an eye-opening drinking dinner or a weekend brunch in which my wife would entertain the mothers in only her smallest bikini which she would usually take off her top when she felt comfortably drunk (and by then didn't care what the other mother thought) in order to gain permission for their daughter's sexual relationships to proceed safely at our house - and never front of me. That turned out to be important. A surprising number of hot moms allowed their daughters to engage in same-sex, most hot moms were already bi from past experience and all agreed men were too easy for sex with other hotties was relief from the male-female sex wars. All hot moms were just waiting and wondering how to cross that bridge with their daughters and here was a fun, easy way. At that point in the conversations, most moms went topless also even if their tits were saggy. My wife's b-cup tits had little sag b/c she had our daughter when she just turned eighteen. My wife encouraged them telling them nudity was the rule when I wasn't home, and soon the more beautiful hot moms would readily become naked moms along with their naked daughters and all looked forward to a male-less naked day eating, drinking, and sexing themselves while sunning under our lanai-covered swimming pool. To make a long story short our house became a sort of mother-daughters swap meet for our daughter's legal teen years through her twenties..., when I wasn't home.

nestorb30nestorb30over 1 year ago

Waiting on part 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

4 stars. great story, except for the waterworks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userghost12_spirit@ghost12_spirit
Reading erotica has always been one of my favorite things. I remember many quiet nights lying naked reading stories like the ones I am writing now. I wanted to thank everyone who has read my stories. Every comment that I get inspires me to write more. I hope everyone enjo...