How I Became a Slut for my Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The street was deserted and to tell the truth I was a little disappointed, my nipples were rock hard again and I was as wet as I had been all day. From this point forward, I would have no clothes or anything to cover myself up with, that feeling was incredible.

Jack held the door for me and slapped my ass as I settled into the front seat.

Jack walked around the car, never taking his eyes off me and when he sat down, he leaned over and kissed me, long and hard on the lips, his tongue dancing on my lips and then into my mouth. One of his hands found one of my breasts and pinched my nipples which caused me to moan out loud. His other hand found my sopping pussy and a thick finger found my opening and slid inside me with no resistance, we sat with him finger fucking me for several minutes.

My breathing was coming in pants and my moaning grew louder and louder. I was sitting naked in my driveway getting finger fucked by my fully clothed husband in broad daylight. I couldn't have been any more turned on. A second finger stretched me and my eyes rolled back in my head and my back arched as the orgasm that had been eluding me all day finally found me and rolled over and swept me up.

I screamed Jack's name as my body shook and convulsed.

"Wow, you've never come that quickly before April, that was so insane," Jack said.

"I've been thinking about this and much more all day," I said as I tried to catch my breath.

"Did you boss make you come today, too?" Jack asked.

"No, we got interrupted, I was almost there when her secretary interrupted," I signed.

"Too bad, for her, better for me," Jack said.

Shortly after that appointment with the counsellor, Jack had said that it turned him on thinking about me exploring women. He didn't want to participate, at least not yet, but he wanted to know all of the details. He knew my boss, and one night we had invited her for a BBQ, before the night had barely begun, he had faked getting called into work, leaving us alone.

I had let her seduce me, it had started slowly, with some kissing that night, some nights we worked late and there was always kissing and her doing some serious petting. We were discreet, only her secretary knew and they were lovers too. Jack listened to all the details after each encounter, sometimes eating my pussy only a few hours after my boss had.

Jack seemed happier than ever, I was sleeping with my boss and maybe soon even with her secretary, if I was lucky. I was just waiting for Jack to ask me to have sex with another man or men, it would be interesting to know if he would watch or participate.

This likely wasn't what the counsellor had in mind, but it was working for Jack, and I wasn't complaining, especially now sitting naked in our car, heading out onto a dark highway with my feet on the dash and my pussy on full display.

"Put on a show, April," Jack said, "Suck my cock, while I drive."

Jack pulled down his shorts and revealed his hard cock and balls, I shifted around in the front seat and pulled my hair to one side so he could see me sucking on him.

I took the tip of his cock with the tip of my tongue and slowly circled the smooth head of it; shifting a little, I moved so my ass was high in the air, visible to any cars that might be passing back, especially any trucks.

One or two big rigs honked when they looked down into our car, seeing my head between the steering wheel and Jack's body, knowing what kind of woman gives head, naked, with her ass on display for anyone to see ... a slut or maybe a whore.

My lips closed around Jack's cock and I took him deep into my mouth as he called me everything in the book, a slut, a whore, a dirty little cocksucker, and each word only made me wetter and hotter.

I worked Jack's cock and I knew what he liked, I took his full length into my mouth, I could feel the veins on the sides of his thick cock with my tongue, I could feel him moaning and I knew when his balls shook that he was going to cum in my mouth ... I just licked and sucked harder.

"OOHH MMYY GGOODD," Jack groaned as he filled my mouth with his hot white cum, I loved the salty bitter taste and I swallowed and swallowed. Jack must have closed his eyes for a moment and I felt the car lurch as he swung the wheel back, correcting for a bit of drifting.

I sat up with a bit of his cum dripping from my mouth, smiling, and that's when I noticed the blue flashing lights behind us.

"Oh shit, oh fuck, a cop, worse two cops," Jack said as he struggled to do up his shorts.

I was panicking, at least Jack could pull up his shorts, I was naked and there was no time or nothing to cover my naked body. The cops pulled up beside Jack's window and motioned for him to pull over into an empty picnic area. It was now getting kind of dark, but there was no way they could not notice me and even if they didn't, the car smelled like sex, my sex.

I was scared, but I noticed that instead of feeling embarrassed, my nipples were harder than before and my pussy was fully ready for more and my breathing was becoming more and more rapid.

Jack was freaking out as he pulled over, I don't know if he realized it, but he had pulled over so the car was outside of the glare of the lights of the road. Maybe he thought they wouldn't notice.

The first cop approached Jack's window and took in the scene, he never said anything to Jack or to me, he just spoke into his radio and asked the second cop to join him.

"Good evening folks, I'll bet you will say this isn't what it looks like," he said with a smile.

Just then the second cop approached my window and he just whistled.

The highway seemed to have quieted down and now only a few cars happened by and none of them seemed to notice a car pulled over in the dark and any that did would just think someone was getting a ticket.

It was then I noticed that the cruisers lights were off, that was weird.

The first cop asked, "You were driving kind of erratically back there, almost like you were being distracted, you know having sex while you are driving carries a big fine?"

Jack piped up, "We weren't having sex, April was just giving me a blow job," I couldn't believe he cracked so fast.

The second cop said, "Is this true April?"

Seeing no place to go with this, I said, "Yes", I wanted to punch Jack in the mouth.

The two cops looked at each other and nodded, "Okay, we need to decide what we going to do about this, we could bring you both in booking ..."

Jack cracked again and begged them not to, he said that he had a good driving record and he would get in trouble with his boss ... the first cop cut him off.

"Stop talking, you are not helping," cop 1 said, then he seemed to think for a moment and the second copy smiled and nodded his head, then cop 1 said, "There might be a way out of this for you, but you are going to have to cooperate."

Jack burst out, "Anything," I had seen the two of the cops looking at me, kind of like how a wolf looks at a sheep, but instead of feeling scared, I was actually turned on. They were both young and kind of good looking.

Cop 1 said, "We are going to take April over to a picnic table for some more questioning, Jack is it? You will stay here and just wait, we will bring April back when we are finished, do you understand?"

Cop 2, took out his handcuffs and opened my door. He asked me to step out into the night air. He ogled me and then had me "assume the position", his rough gloved hands did the typical search with a few add- on's. He roughly cupped both my breasts and squeezed them hard, then I felt the rough hands on both my cheeks, pulling them apart, then a leather covered finger ran up my ass, and despite myself I groaned. Then he handcuffed my hands together, the cold metal made me shiver in excitement.

Jack started to object, finally finding his balls and the first cop cut him off.

"Jack, we can take you to the station if you like, impound your car for a week or you can be on your way in 20 maybe 30 minutes, and April, gets to have a little fun".

Cop2, led me naked to the picnic table and had me lay across the top. My legs hung over one end with my pussy and ass easily accessible, and my head just came to the edge of the other side. Cop1 joined us and I smiled as I heard him undo his zipper.

Cop1 just smiled, "April, you look like a girl who likes to party, do you want to have some fun and help your hubby get off, by getting us off?"

I just smiled and spread my legs, revealing my shaved little pussy, which was enough of a "yes" for both of them.

I had hoped for lots of sex this weekend, this wasn't in the plan, but a girl has got to be able to adapt and improvise.

Cop1 removed his pants and underwear, cop 2 went around the table and also dropped his pants. I was lying across the table with my pussy wide open to cop 1. No foreplay just a simple bang fuck was what was on his mind as I felt his fat cock at my entrance.

I was so wet from before and from what was happening now, that my pussy was ready and willing as I felt the tip penetrate me. Cop2 plopped his cock on my forehead and I craned my neck back and he moved forward as I took his smaller but still large cock into my mouth.

Jack could see the what was happening to me, he didn't dare move, and he told me later that he took out his cock and started to stroke himself.

Cop1 grunted as he forced himself deep inside me, my wetness made the intensity so pleasurable for me and for him, I could hear him grunting as he shoved himself in. He pushed as deep as he could go, his balls slapping my pussy as he thrust in and out over and over again. I moaned out loud as I felt his big cock push against the depths of my pussy.

Cop2's cock was in my mouth; and I could feel him on both sides of my mouth as I licked and sucked on him.

"God, she has an incredible mouth, it's just like fucking her," cop2 said.

Cop1 said, "She must be good with her mouth, because fucking her pussy feels so good too," his hips were thrusting deep inside me and I didn't think he would last long, but Cop2 actually came first.

Cop2 said he was coming and just as he did, he pulled out of my mouth and covered my face with his cum, on my cheeks, some in my mouth and a little in my hair. I just smiled and used my fingers to put it in my mouth.

"April, that is very hot," just as cop2 said that, cop1 filled me up with his cum, he stayed deep inside me until his he stopped cumming.

When he pulled out, he released a flood that dripped down onto my ass.

"April, that was awesome, I think you have paid for Jack's ticket and more," cop1 said and cop2 agreed.

"Officers, could I ask for a favour, if you are up to it, I hate to ask," I said with a cum soaked smile.

"What is it April?" they asked at the same time.

"I've never been DP'd before, would you mind?

Cop2 wasted no time and never even answered, he lifted me up off the picnic table and laid down on his back. Cop1 used some of the cum dripping from my pussy to rub into my ass as I positioned myself over cop2.

I impaled myself onto cop2, feeling his cock slip into my sloppy pussy and then waited for a moment as Cop1 worked one finger and then two into my ass, stretching me and making me howl in a mixture of pain and pleasure before he replaced his fingers with his cock.

Cop2 started pushing against me and I moved my hips up and down, as Cop1 shoved himself deep into my tight backdoor, I felt like I might explode with two cocks fucking both my pussy and ass at the same time.

I could hear someone shouting and it took several minutes for me to realize it was me and when I came, I almost passed out, but the two cops just kept fucking me until each of them came, both of them flooding me again, when they were finished, cop1 pulled out of my ass, leaving me dilated, and he pulled me up and off of his partner and let me down on the picnic table.

I was covered in sweat and cum, it dripped out of my ass and out of my pussy and some was dried onto my face and hair. Before they left, they undid the cuffs, and both kissed me for the first time and then they put on their pants and walked over to Jack.

"You're free to go Jack, April paid your fine, she is quite a good fuck, but you might want to clean her up because she is covered in our cum.

"I heard the cruiser start up and saw the head lights come on, I had rolled onto my back and watched Jack approach. I knew I must be a sight. My hair was matted with cum, my face and body was covered in a mixture of sweat, dried and still warm cum, my makeup had run. My pussy and ass were puffy, red, stretched and were dripping; but Jack had a wide smile on his face.

He kissed me on the lips and said that I looked like a well used whore, I smiled and said, "I had to get them off to get you off."

Jack said, "Well you were a good little slut and this was your first time having sex for money, you really are a dirty little whore, I masturbated to the sounds of you getting fucked by those two. Now, looking at you here naked, covered in cum, you are so beautiful."

Jack undid his shorts and let them fall to the ground, I smiled and spread my legs. I could feel Jack's cock at my well fucked entrance as he became the third man tonight to enter my pussy.

Jack kissed my chest and sucked on each of my tits; sucking, biting, and pulling on them, driving me crazy again. Despite everything that happened tonight, I was still ready for more.

I dug my fingernails into his back as he pounded my pussy, he groaned quietly, while I was much more vocal, sometimes screaming, sometimes whimpering. I could feel Jack tightening and he thrust deep inside me and then groaned loudly as more cum entered my pussy.

When Jack pulled out, he snapped a picture of me lying on the picnic table with his cum, mixed with the others puddled on the table.

He disappeared for a moment or too and I just laid there, feeling extremely well fucked and loving that feeling, my body was tired, but I was fully awake, I could have done it all over again.

Jack returned and said, "There is a lake behind the picnic area, maybe you might want to wash off?"

I laughed, "What, am I too much of a cum slut to get back in the car?"

He was right though, I was a mess, I loved how I looked and how I felt though, but it was a lot of cum, so I walked to the small lake and waded into the warm water.

Jack went to the car and retrieved a towel for me. I swam in the water and rinsed myself off. The moon was full and the lake was bathed in a silvery shading as I floated in the water. I headed back to shore and Jack met me and kissed me hard on the mouth, his tongue almost fucking my mouth, I had never seen him so excited.

I pulled down his shorts and gave him another blow job on the shore of the lake, he barely lasted 2 minutes before coming in my mouth. I told him that I would let him have me again once we got to his parent's place.

We got into the car and the rest of the drive was uneventful until we got to his parent's place.

Jack seemed a little uncomfortable as we drove the last few miles.

"What's the matter Jack?"

"Well April, I kind of didn't tell you the whole truth about this weekend," he said almost guiltily.

"What didn't you tell me, Jack?" I said, dreading the possibility that was at the back of my mind.

"Well, on the bright side, my mother isn't here for the weekend," he said as he turned down their driveway and pulled to a stop beside the cottage.

"What about your father ...," I asked as the door to my side of the car opened.

I looked and there stood his father, devouring me with his eyes, and completely naked too.

End of part 1.


12