All Comments on 'How I Became a Slut in College'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago
This needs a sequel or three

I would love to hear about Giselle's days in college. Such a thing could never be kept secret, of course. Did she ever want more than sex? For example, did she ever want affection? Could you she find a guy (or a girl) who could handle the slut lifestyle you've sketched out but still give her his/her love? Did she do okay in her studies, or was she too distracted by constant demands for the charms of her body? SP you've left our imaginations to wander into overtime.

How did Anastasia become such a charismatic slut? Had she done the same in her Catholic all girls high school? How did it happen? Five stars. -- JB

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 4 years agoAuthor
Hey JB

This story is loosely based on me and some of my college friends. I wrote this one for the male in the story, Brett. He was an international student and soccer player and he got all the girls. Anastasia was based on me but you know I don't look like a model. I look like the girl next door that would never do anything wrong. I got excellent grades while playing a sport and also working while I was in school. I still made time to party. I did loads of drugs and fucked everything in my path. There were quite a few girls that were my sidekicks and of course, we fucked through groups of guys together. I never went to Catholic school either. I've always been a bit naughty but it wasn't until my parents weren't around in college that I really let all my sexual shit out of the bottle and started granting people wishes. Ahahaha. I did have a college boyfriend and we had a pretty chill and open thing. I am also still friends with the girl "Giselle" is based on. She went to some Jewish private school or something. I corrupted that slut. She's doing great now. Married and happy. I'm currently working on an autobiography of my sexual side so this may make it into the book. I'm not sure yet. I think stories I base too much on reality never turn out as good as ones I fully make up. That's my opinion.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Just one question

When did Giselle hook up with Tom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great start to the story, However there are at least 4 more years of college let's see what these sluts get up to. Some bdsm, maybe a little whoring. I would like you to continue writing this one there are further story lines.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsabout 3 years agoAuthor
Okay!

I just saw this comment and will add this to my list of requests. It takes a bit to get them done but this might be the start of a little published series. You are right. I want to see some more episodes of this world. Thank you for the suggestion!

fantasyfunchatfantasyfunchat11 months ago

ok, I liked the story, but it sounds much like a chapter 1 and I would REALLY like to see a chapter 2. As it stands it is too short for such a powerful story dealing with so many characters. I like the fact that you mentioned other girls names in the tale, so we can picture our own friends in the slut team - I have a friend I'd love to see in it!

Maybe you can talk a bit more about other sluts in new chapters, at least one new slut a chapter, but the main characters are already here, the others would be 'extras' or side characters, useful and intresting, but the story isn't centered on them. Just an idea.

Any way, congrats, this was very hot for such a short story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
3088 Followers
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...