How I Became a Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife performs to pay husband's debts, and likes it.
3.4k words
4.54
41.4k
60

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of how I became a slut. Let's start with a little background.

I was 32 years old when I had my slut epiphany. Yes, I guess, I was a late bloomer. That's not to say I wasn't sexually active. I was, but in a very traditional sense. One partner at a time. I married when I was 25 and was faithful to my husband for those 7 years. We had excellent sex, never over the top but certainly at times aggressive. Until I became a slut, I thought those years were very adventurous, sexually speaking. We fucked in it seemed dozens of different places, sometimes in a risky situation. We tried every position it seemed imaginable. I loved sucking my mate's cock. I thought my sexual desires were being fulfilled. But then this story happened.

Let me describe myself. I won't mince words, I am hot by most men's standards. I'm 5' 6" with 36D cup (very ample, natural and firm breasts) and a thin waist. My butt is firm and prominent and I love to wiggle it. I could arouse my husband by just the way I dressed and walked, and I frequently did just that. So I get a lot of looks and flirtations, but I resisted. Sure I liked to tease but I kept myself to one man, as I was taught. Still... I harbored fantasies about pleasing multiple men, and taking on large cocks like a pro. But I kept those thoughts for my alone moments or when my eyes were closed and hubby was fucking me doggy style.

After 7 years of marriage, you think you know somebody. Well, don't be so sure. I knew my husband liked to gamble but it never seemed more than entertainment. We were financially secure (I thought), owned a nice home with no close neighbors, which was a luxury (I could scream in ecstasy when times called for it). So I was pretty surprised when I walked in the door one weekend after playing tennis with a friend and saw 2 men in our living room standing over my husband with baseball bats and him sitting on the sofa.

"Hey, what's going on? Who are you guys?" I inquired. At this point I was curious but a little frightened.

"Honey, you need to leave, just head back out and I'll call you soon." he replied.

"Whoa, whoa." one of the guys said as he moved to block the front door. "Look here, the wife is here to save your sorry ass."

I looked at him then my husband. "What the hell is going on?"

The main guy (I'll call Main Man) says, "Seems that your hubby owes us some money and we're here to collect. He told you about the money, right?"

I gave my husband a WTF look.

Hubby started to speak when the second guy (I'll call him the Partner) punched the bat into his gut and he keeled forward, his face on his knees, gasping for breath.

Again, Main Man speaks, "Let me lay it out for you. Hubby likes to gamble and we're owed a lot of money that is now going on 3 weeks. After a week he promised just one more week. Last week he paid the interest. This week is full payment due and I don't' see any cash, do you see any cash?" He looked at me quizzically.

I shook my head.

"I didn't think so. So here's the deal. If he just doesn't pay, then we get a reputation of being soft. That's bad business for us. Now we don't want to kill him, although the thought crossed my mind, we just want to send a message to you both and to anyone else that thinks they can stiff us. So we brought some tools (as he held up the baseball bat). Sure a broken kneecap or leg is painful, and maybe he'll have a bit of internal bleeding, but you have health insurance and you'll be able to go get our cash next week so he can then start healing. Sound like a plan?"

"Fuck no, you asshole." I replied. "Leave us alone, get the fuck out."

Main Man looks at my husband who has regained his sitting position.

"Honey, it is what it is, just go to the bedroom and wait."

Main Man objects to the direction and faces my husband

"Shut the fuck up!" he blurts.

He then looks me over. I have to admit, I look pretty damn sexy in a tennis outfit, which is half the reason I play tennis. I was in a white outfit, a form fitting onesy with a flair at the skirt that is the typical ultra short tennis style. It zipped up the front and I had it zipped down and cleavage was showing nicely, which I was regretting at that moment, but I didn't move.

Main Man turns to me and says, "Maybe we can give you an option to having your husband pummeled with two bats. Do you like options?"

It wasn't difficult to guess what the option was.

My husband chimed in, "No, this has nothing to do with her, leave her out of this."

Main Man swings the bat over his head and crashes it down on our coffee table, splintering the top.

"I said shut the fuck up! The next words out of your mouth and that bat will close it. Do you understand pencil dick?"

My husband nodded his head yes and looked at me and mouthed the word 'no'.

Main Man looks back at me and I replied, "OK, what 's the option?"

"I think you know. We'll have our way with you. When we're done, we leave and come collect again next week, when you better have the money."

I was so furious with my husband I probably wasn't thinking straight. I was not afraid of having sex with the 2 men. In fact I started wanting my husband to have to watch me enjoy myself, but I was a little worried I might be injured. I know about S&M and have no interest in being a participant.

"So if I agree, can I be assured you won't hurt me?" I asked.

"I don't hurt women, unless a 10 inch cock shoved down your throat causes some discomfort. And I also don't force women to do anything, I'm a gentleman with women. This isn't rape, this is consensual sex. If you don't want to do it, don't. You can watch your husband get beat and we'll not touch you. But if you agree, you do whatever we say until we are done." he calmly advised.

I looked at him. A 10 inch cock? Shit that will hurt. I looked at my husband who again mouthed 'no'.

Main Man bounces the barrel end of the bat into and out of his other hand and says, "Clocks ticking."

My husband's desperate look sealed the deal. The fucker was going to watch his wife get abused as his punishment. The pathetic dickhead.

"OK" I replied, and my husband's head bowed.

"Show me your tits" was the predictable first command.

I unzipped the front of the outfit to my belly button and slipped my arms out of the arm holes and pushed the top down to my waist. I pulled my sports bra over my head and stood in titty nakedness for the boy's entertainment.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked.

"Now it's your turn to shut the fuck up" Main Man barked. "If you are going to be my sex toy, I don't want to hear your stupid mouth. If either of us ask you a question you nod your head yes or shake your head no, otherwise just shut up and do what we say. Oh, and if you do open your stupid mouth and say something, your husband gets a broken kneecap and we still get to use you. Now do you understand?"

"Yes." I replied..

Main Man immediately turns and raises the bat to strike my husband but stops short.

"Did you not hear a fucking word I said? No fucking talking! Understood?"

I nodded my head and he put the bat down

Main Man says, "Keep him in check" to his partner and walks over to me.

I didn't move until he said "Shake your tits."

I put my arms out and did my best but it wasn't having a great effect (I wasn't a shaky tit expert) so I sort of bounced up and down on my heels so they would flop.

He smiled and put a hand on each of my breasts and began squeezing. It was not rough, in fact it was sensual. He was probably an asshole but he wasn't being an asshole with me yet. I stopped bouncing and stood there with my arms down and him feeling me up.

He looked over at my husband, "Nice tits guy, these feel nice. I bet you feel these tits up every day, don't you?"

My husband didn't reply and Main Man turned back to me and said, "Turn around."

I did as I was told and he repositioned himself behind me reaching around and grabbing a tit in each hand. He started grinding his cock on my ass and I could feel him beginning to get hard. He was pulling me close to him and had his face in my neck, it was getting a bit rougher but not hurtful, just aggressive sex as I liked it.

That was the very moment I became a slut. Yes, I was mad at my husband and took on these guys partly out of spite, but suddenly I was incredibly aroused. A stranger was feeling me up, his cock growing against my ass and he was about to commend me to perform a sex act that I would have no choice but to perform. I felt myself getting wet and the fear for my husband literally vanished from my mind. I just wanted to pleasure the Main Man's cock.

"Get on your knees." he said as he let go of me and took a little step back.

I spun around and dropped to my knees.

"Last chance, I told you I don't force a woman to do anything, but if you want to go through with this, unzip my pants and start sucking."

He knew the answer and I showed no hesitation, grabbing his belt and undoing it, unbuttoning his pants and then unzipping them. I pulled his pants down to his knees and could see his cock through his underwear. I pulled them down to expose a cock at mid staff, not hard but not flaccid. It wasn't 10 inches but it was a nice cock, larger than my husbands. I grabbed the base of his shaft and pulled him up to my lips, opened my mouth and took in his bulbous head. I stated stroking him while I bobbed my head in and out over his head and taking in maybe an inch or 2 of shaft.

"Ok slut, no hands, use your mouth." Main Man commanded.

I looked up at him with his cock in my mouth. He smiled. He had called me a slut and I got a sensation just from him saying that while kneeling at the cock alter. I took away my hands and placed them on his thighs and started pushing my mouth over his long shaft. I would get him in maybe 4 inches and pull back out. With my husband, that was a lot of cock, with this guy, not nearly as much as he was growing to rock hard status. He grabbed me by the hair on the back of my head and pulled me off his cock.

"OK, you're going to do better than that. I'm not your pencil dick husband and I want to fuck your face. Can you do that for me?"

I shook my head yes.

"OK, so you're going to push my cock into your throat. Get your face on my stomach and hold it there until I tell you to move off. Got it?''

I shook my head yes.

I had no idea how I was going to do this as I have never swallowed my husband's cock or any other, for that matter. But I knew I had to do it. He let go of my hair. I hadn't even realized but I grabbed his ass and was pulling him into my mouth before I even thought about how to proceed. He thrust just a bit and I gagged and pulled off and coughed.

"No, no. No pulling off the cock unless I tell you to. Got that?"

I nodded my head yes and took him in again. Drool was now running out of my mouth and down on to my chest. I pulled him in deep again and tried to get my nose to his stomach. Another gag and pull back but I didn't pull off his cock. I tasted bile from the gag reflex reaction, so I let that taste escape my mouth and drop on to my chest. I pulled him in again and this time hesitated as he entered my throat. I moved him slightly further into my throat. I didn't gag. I pushed a bit further and suddenly felt my throat relaxing with his mass taking up the cavity. I was an inch from touching my nose to his stomach. I pulled back and bobbed on his shaft taking him in and out and pushing him into my throat just a bit with each suck.

Main Man must have looked over to my husband and said, "She's a good cock sucker, I think she is enjoying this. You ever shove your pencil dick down her throat before?"

I didn't hear a reply but got another tingle between my legs thinking about how disgraced my husband felt watching me suck on that shaft. That motivated me to go the final mile (or actually inch). I pulled him in, my throat opened up and I pushed my face against his stomach and stopped there. He grabbed the back of my head with both hands and pushed into me, thrusting just an inch in and out, barely allowing my nose to leave his stomach before he shoved back in. Saliva was now flowing from my mouth, I don't even know where my hands were, I was in cock heaven.

He pulled out and let go of my head but I still had his head in my mouth. I forcefully pushed my head back over his shaft and fucked him with my mouth, taking him into my throat with each bob.

"Goddamn man, she's loving this!"

And he was right. I was so fucking wet, I wanted to get fucked that instant. But I had to finish him off and I knew he was really close. I pulled him into my throat, my face on his stomach, he grabbed the back of my head and thrust again and I felt him swell, then throb. His cock was so deep into my throat that I didn't even realize he had started cumming but then felt the bottom of his cock pulsing over my tongue and he was moaning and grunting while he guided me in and out on his pole.

At that point my mouth was full of liquid; saliva, bile, cum... and I couldn't swallow fast enough. It was spilling out over my chin and on to my chest, dripping between my titties and down to my belly button. He let go of my head and I pulled him out until I only had his head in my mouth. I grabbed his cock and started stroking the last drops into my mouth. He seemed pleased.

When he seemed fully done, I pulled him out and started licking his shaft.

"That's it baby, clean me up."

I was in full slut mode and showing off for my husband when he pulled back and grabbed me by the back of the head again and made me look up at him.

"You enjoy that?"

I nodded yes. He back away a step and pulled up his pants and walked over to the sofa.

"Your turn." he said to his partner who didn't need any encouragement.

I looked at him and wasn't sure what he would want. He motioned to me to get up and I did.

Partner then says, "Go get these clothes off, put on your shortest skirt and highest heels, and nothing else, and come back out."

Thinking back I could have gone to the bedroom and called the police but I think they knew I was enjoying this. I just did as I was told. I threw my tennis clothes on the floor and opened my drawer looking for the one skirt I knew would do the trick, a black spandex thing that is so tight and short it barely covers my ass. I thought about washing the gook off me but decided it was sluttier to stay covered in the goo. I put on a pair of 4 inch strappy Louboutin's my husband had spent $800 on for my birthday, and walked out.

I was now 5' 10" and my partner was quite a bit shorter. He was clearly aroused by my sight as I walked up to him. He grabbed each tit and started getting a nice feel. We were standing at the end of the sofa. I know he wanted to suck my tits but they were a bit messy and I don't think he wanted to suck on his buddy's cum.

"Turn around and face the sofa." he commanded.

He reached around and grabbed a tit in each hand like the Main Man had done. Our sofa has a cushioned rolled arm, which my husband had bent me over before to fuck me, so I was pretty sure I knew where this was heading.

While squeezing my tits he whispered in my ear, "Bend over."

I did and immediately spread my legs far apart and bent at the knees a bit so he would be positioned properly. I could hear him undoing his pants. I reached out and grabbed the edge of the seat cushion, my hands were inches from my husband. I looked up at him at just the moment Partner entered me and made a mighty thrust. I was looking directly in my husband's eyes as I white knuckled the cushion and let out a pleasure scream. I was so wet and ready that I needed no foreplay, and Partner had no intention of meeting any of my needs along those lines anyway. He was pumping me and I was rocking back and forth as I looked up and watched my husband watch me get reamed.

I couldn't help the sounds of delight as I orgasmed. I made sure I didn't say any words like 'oh, fuck me' or whatever, as I wasn't sure if that would be OK, so I just made guttural sounds of joy. As I orgasmed I closed my eyes and but wished I could have seen my husband's face as my partner began throbbing inside me and grunting like a weightlifter.

He pulled out and I just laid there. It was way too fast but it was very satisfying. His cock was about the size of my husband's and I was stimulated just fine, but I really had wished Main Man had been the humper.

I heard Partner pull his pants back on and zip up as I was still laying there, clutching the cushion, cum running out of my pussy and down my leg. Partner walked over to the front of the sofa and grabbed his bat.

I stood up and moved over a bit to face forward and toward Main Man. I pulled my skirt down off my waist but it still barely covered my ass. I didn't know what to do, nobody was talking. I stood at perfect attention, legs slightly apart, hands to my side, and a bit of arch to my back, so my tits would look as big as possible. I squeezed to push the cum from my vagina and it started streaming down my inner thigh. I stared directly at Main Man. He started looking me over and I followed his eyes. He looked at my legs, the long straight pins on 4 inch $800 heels with cum on the side. He moved up to my belly and smiled as he saw the result of his work, cum and saliva down my front, between my tits and to my belly button. He gazed at my breasts, perky, with hard nipples and equally smeared with his manhood. He then caught my eye, and I licked my lips.