All Comments on 'How I Became a Slut Pt. 01'

by Lexilaneslt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Worthy of a second part.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not that believable, but a great read nevertheless. One minor comment is that a couple of times you wrote, "I shook my head yes". A risky action in this situation, as shaking head means refusal!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My wife’s boss came over one night. He said he’d promote her to manager if he could fuck her and pay her a bonus too. I thought for moment then left the house. She came home after and he propositioned. Amazed at his offer bu after seeing his 10 inch cock…..what more could do but fuck him. They fucked steady until I came home to find her all covered in his cum. My wife told me he’d been the very best fuck she had in our twelve years of marriage. Then off she went to work the next day. Coming home after work she threw two cum soaked pairs of panties in my Landry basket. She said one of her new tasks in her work description was to fuck his clients in his office and she fucked all ten that day. He paid her $500 for each of them…resulting in $5,000 just for that day. My wife told her boss was taking her to Vegas for their annual convention and told her not to pack panties or bras because likely she’d fuck many of those attending. Happy wife Happy life.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fun little fantasy, well written and erotic. Interested to see where you go with the slut theme as I guess we don’t want it all to stop when they come up with the cash. She’d be a better slut if allowed to speak, and it would resolve the problem of you commenter who obviously doesn’t realise that US usage covers both nodding (for yes) and shaking (for no) by saying, confusingly, ‘shaking’ for both.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love it!

sdwssdws10 months ago

Excellent story. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

They should have tied her husband to a chair while they took her into the bedroom and collected interest for the next several hours.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous