How I Became a Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife performs to pay husband's debts, and likes it.
1.8k words
4.51
27k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing at attention after servicing the two men sent to collect my husband's debt. They had just used me and all I wanted was more. Standing on 4 inch heels with cum dripping down my leg, a skirt so short it barely covered my ass, bare chested with cum and saliva dripping down my front and a nice cum beard on my face, I caught the Main Man's eyes and licked my lips. I could taste his cum. Since I wasn't allowed to talk, it was my attempt at a signal to him, 'more please'. I would have begged him to fuck me if I could have spoken.

Just then my dumbass husband utters, "OK, you've had your way. Leave us alone. I'll get your money next week."

At that, Main Man swung the bat down hard on the table again, this time breaking it to the floor.

"What the fuck do you not understand about shutting up your pie hole?" he queried.

My husband cowered and sat back in the sofa. I just stood there at attention looking at Main Man.

Main Man huffs and puffs a bit and looks over at me.

"I was thinking about getting some sloppy seconds. You want me to get some sloppy seconds?"

I nodded my head in affirmation.

Main Man looks over to my husband and says, "See, your slut wife wants more cock, you pathetic piece of shit. How the fuck did you get her to marry you?"

It was a rhetorical question.

"Well here's the deal whore," Main man continued, "I'm a bit spent from shoving my cock down your throat so you're going to have to work for a fuck. Are you ready to work at getting me up?"

I nodded my head again.

Main Man looked at my husband and said, "I guess your wife is in full slut training mode and can't get enough cock to satisfy her. Well let's see if we can help her out."

Main Man undid his pants and removed everything until he was naked from the waist down. He then unbuttoned his shirt but left it on. He looked at me still standing at attention and waiting for his command.

Finally he said, "Well, get to work."

I went over to him and got on my knees. He was totally soft but his cock still had some size. I'm not certain if he was still a tad stimulated or if he just has a decent sized soft cock, but I was able to take his shaft into my hand and still lick and suck his head. I worked to arouse him, kissing and sucking his head, pulsing his shaft with my hand, taking his shaft in and out of my mouth and he started to react. All this directly in front of my husband who was sitting on the sofa, 2 feet away while I was kneeling in the shattered table debris.

"Look how eager she is to pleasure me? Isn't that sweet? She wants my big cock to abuse her again."

My husband, wisely, said nothing.

I kept at it and Main Man started to moan a bit. He was starting to firm up in my mouth and I knew I was getting somewhere when he said, "Lick my balls."

I looked up at him, I really hadn't ever licked balls before but it wasn't hard to figure out how. I pulled his shaft up, continuing to pulse it in my hand, and exposed his balls to my face. I moved my mouth to his sack and started licking. I wasn't sure exactly what to do but it seemed to be having a positive effect as I could feel his cock stiffening. That inspired me to work harder so I began licking with more intensity and working up his shaft too.

Main Man says (probably looking at my husband), "I think she likes my balls. Don't you baby?"

I looked up at him and nodded yes.

"Ok, then put my sack in your mouth."

I did as I was told. He had a large sack but I was able to get it in my mouth, one nut at a time, and suck while I was stroking his shaft.

"That's it slut, keep it up."

Another tingle from the slut reference, and I did as I was told, sucking and stroking as he grew firmer and larger.

Eventually he pushed my head away and said, "Get up and lean against the wall."

The wall he motioned to was to the side of the sofa, as it was bare and I could easily lean into it, but I wanted my husband to have a full view of me being fucked, so I went to the TV wall, which the sofa faced, and positioned myself there. I had both hands on the TV screen and my legs spread apart for my new best friend, Mr. 10 inch (well, maybe 8 or 9 but with gusto).

Main Man showed no objection to fucking me against the TV and moved behind me. He was taller than me, even with my heels, so I could stand with my long legs straight and spread. My skirt was so short that Main Man didn't even need to move it away as he reached down and inserted his fingers into me. I gasped as he manipulated my cunt. He hit the spot and I moaned and then let out a wail. I was so fucking hot I was dripping and ready to orgasm just from him fingering me.

"You're loving this aren't you?"

Again, I nodded yes. He pulled out his fingers and shoved in his cock to which I gasped again. The best part of having taken the position in front of the TV was I could literally see my husband (and the Main Man) in the reflection off the screen. It made me even more aroused. Main Man was humping good, I was rocking back to have him drill deeper and deeper and my husband was watching in horror . . . the fuck head.

It wasn't a minute before I orgasmed and screamed out in delight. I know my husband knew that sound and I watched him as his jaw dropped. He knew I was enjoying it. Main Man got more motivated and grabbed my hair and started pulling me back and forth, his cock pounding my welcoming pussy. I tried my best to grab his shaft with my pussy to stimulate him but I was pretty stretched and wasn't sure he was benefiting from my efforts. But he kept drilling me non-stop and I realized that I was now the benefactor of his having spent his first load in my mouth. He was going to have to take more time this time around. Lucky me.

As he quickened the pace I came again. He was pounding me fast and hard and I wasn't sure where he was in terms of cumming, I was just enjoying the ride.

Suddenly he pulled out and said, "Get down."

I quickly turned and dropped to my knees expecting to get another mouthful of cum. But he grabbed my forehead and started stroking his cock over my face. I had never been facialed before and didn't know what to do. Should I close my eyes, open my mouth, turn my head? I just looked up at him while he stroked himself. He came with a nice grunt and I felt the warm cum shoot across my cheek and nose. He was able to stroke out a few more streams,, less robust than the initial but I could feel the warmth as it ran into my ear and started dripping down my cheeks and on to my tits, not to mention the cum mustache.

He let go of his cock and I reached up and grabbed it, taking him into my mouth to suck out any last drop. He started laughing at how eager I was to please him but didn't say anything. I vigorously sucked and licked him while my husband watched from his front row seat.

Main Man moved away and I saw his partner standing there stroking his cock. I guess he got hard watching the show and was ready to emulate his mentor. He walked over to me and did the same thing, pulling my forehead back and began stroking his cock. I looked up to him like the obedient slut I had become. He pushed his cock head and then his shaft into my mouth and pulled my head back and forth. I could taste myself from when he fucked me. I could taste Main Man's cum on my lips. I had my hands down on my knees while he shoved his pole in and out of my mouth and had his way with my face. Suddenly he pulled out, stroked, then jizzed my face and I again had the warm cum flowing over my nose, cheeks and mouth, into my hair and running down on my tits. He jerked himself a couple times after the cum stopped streaming and I helped him by taking him in my mouth and sucking his last drops.

He stepped away and zipped up his pants. Main Man was already dressed and he picked up both bats. I slumped down against the entertainment center, my ass on the floor, my left leg out straight and my right leg bent at the knee and my arms at my side. There was still cum on my inner thigh and fresh cum all over my front and face. I looked like a used whore. I was a used whore.

Main Man looked at me.

"You enjoy that?"

I nodded my head yes.

"Did your husband know you're such a slut?"

I shook my head no.

Main Man looked at my husband and said, "See you next week, pencil dick."

And they were gone.

I didn't move. My husband got up and started to move toward me.

"I am so sorry," he said as he reached down to grab my arm and help me up.

I said, "Don't fucking talk to me."

I pulled away from his grab and said, "Don't fucking touch me."

He moved away and stood there looking at the cum slut I had become.

I finally got up and went to the bedroom. I took a shower, threw away all the clothes I had been wearing (but not the shoes) and packed a bag with everything I could fit in. I left without a word and drove to a hotel. He never said another word to me.

The next day I emptied our checking account and flew to Los Angeles. I trashed my phone and credit cards and started a new life. Oh, and I fucked and sucked any man that said 'hi' to me during the next 3 months. But that's for another story.