How I became a Slutty Hotwife

Story Info
First Hotwife Experience with an experienced sexy-AF Bull.
3.5k words
4.03
20.6k
26
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few things about me

I am married and we have been exploring ENM/CNM/Lifestyle for about five months. I am a mom and I am a professional -- to which I take both responsibilities exceptionally seriously. I am pretty typical in most regards -- if you met me at a party I am not the type of person that stands out -- I am a little on the quiet side, more of a watcher and listener -- but I would remember you and any level of detail you might have shared with me to which I could recall months later if we saw each other again. Most of the people in my circle would be shocked to learn the ways in which I have been exploring my sexuality. Looking back at my life, there were definitely clues that make this lifestyle shift not quite as surprising, but if you told me a year ago that I would live and write this experience, I would not have believed you.

My husband has been encouraging, supportive, and for this particular encounter may even be considered the instigator. As we have gained experience playing with couples, we decided to explore a cuckold and hotwife fantasy that he held. Initially, I was interested but not overly so. I liked the idea that I got to pick the guy (I do enjoy to hold that control) and that it would be focused on my pleasure -- or at least that is how I saw it. After signing up on a site more conducive to finding such a partner, I quickly got overwhelmed by the potential candidates. Until one day I was in the tub, my husband brought me his phone with a match he connected with. This particular guy will become the center of this story as I unravel exactly how through the course of several weeks of texting and a very steamy encounter how he turned me into a Slutty Hotwife.

On my quest to find the right partner to fulfill this fantasy I had a few parameters. One, he had to write in complete sentences -- punctuation matters! I mean a well crafted sentence can make me wet, yes seriously. I even provided photo evidence in the course of our exchanges! He had to remember details I mentioned and continue to build upon those details to keep me engaged. Lastly, we had to have a give and take on text to form a connection and build excitement -- this guy did not only not disappoint, but he met all these parameters and then some. He had me excited to do things I had never considered doing before -- I felt alive. One morning when I was working from home we were texting and he asked if I wanted to take our chat to audio. I immediately felt flushed, even wetter, and partly terrified and thrilled. We moved our chat to audio pretty quickly -- he sensed my hesitation but assured me that it would be fun and he enjoyed impromptu play time. My body became so amplified, aroused, and wetter than ever. Here I am at 41 wondering why the hell I haven't had more phone sex?! As he continued to get to know me, a few days before our scheduled play date, he upped the ante again and we had video sex. I was eager -- it took a lot of vulnerability though. In my mind, the angle of the camera was about the most unflattering view my body -- despite that, I let my mind focus on the fun as he walked me through aspects of our upcoming play date to completion for both of us. It was hot -- so fucking hot. You know those romance novels you read just for the sporadic sex scenes? It was erotic like that, but better because the story was being told live -- to me and about me and soon it was no longer going to be fantasy, but a real life experience. As we got closer he seemed to be trying to ease me along to the actual roles associated with a cuckold experience -- mainly calling him "my Bull" -- let me tell you as an independent self-assured woman that was HARD. He was patient, calculated, and deliberate in his approach.

Just before the Play date

The night prior, I caged my husband and put the key to the cage on my necklace and slept naked -- he had a hard time sleeping, kept touching me, getting aroused, then frustrated -- it was magic! I spent some time deciding what to wear, wanting to please my Bull -- well aware that his interest was in that mom-next-door-professional type. I chose some wide legged black pants, a striped office shirt with long neck ties and a deep v (which if the angle was right you could see a glimpse of my strappy navy blue bra), and black Fluevog Leaders (to me, these shoes made the outfit). I wore the necklace with the key which was mostly covered by the shirt's long ties and matching dark blue panties to my strappy navy bra.

We agreed to meet at the hotel's bar for a chemistry check. Before our Bull arrived I spent a few minutes reassuring my husband -- he was nervous. First, he was nervous that he'd have a "shit I can't do this" moment and then on the other hand, he was worried that he'd love being a cuck and want this experience ALL the time. Even though I pushed my nervousness aside to reassure my husband, I was feeling a little trepidation. I was curious how our connection which was established mainly over text would translate to in person -- I am a very intuitive person, but I am still basically meeting a stranger (for sex!). So I did what I could do keep some walls up which in this moment was to keep my back to the door so I didn't have that opportunity for our initial eye contact to be that of complete eagerness and excitement from me -- I wanted to hold onto that energy for just a bit longer.

I knew he walked up when I saw my husband make eye contact and nod. My Bull walked behind me and sat in the chair near the window next to me. When he sat down his back was almost against the window -- I think to be able to look at both of us. He made a point to have our knees touch. Such a simple gesture of connection was powerful and I was quite aware of my body's reaction.

We all sat together for a few short minutes just enough to finish my drink -- which funny enough was called a "Blushing Lady". While we sat there it would have appeared to anyone looking on that we were having a normal conversation with a friend or business colleague. But the friend had his hand on my knee and was asking very personal questions of us both. I was so focused on how I was received that I didn't fully appreciate the presence he showed up with. He was confident, but not aggressively so -- I would say self-assured. He was well dressed, like a sharp-casual earthy-tone look, not formal business but not casual business either. He was attractive, but that isn't what caught my attention. It was how well he held himself, it was how he was authentic in our text messages because they translated perfectly in person, and it was the smoky/steamy look he had in his eyes. The look was direct, not intimidating but more inviting, and it had a feeling of playfulness to it. He so effortlessly asked us how long we have been together and married, how long we have been exploring -- really all questions he knew the answer to. But a question I have never been asked before was, "you are both dripping with wetness aren't you?" I might have actually blushed, I am not sure, but I definitely felt shy about it. But we all knew, we were in fact dripping.

Our Bull took one room key and sent us upstairs to wait for him. He asked me to let him know when we were ready.

The Play Time

We got to the room; I sent the message that we were ready. I quickly got a message with clear instructions. My husband was to get undressed to his underwear and sit at the desk chair and I was to find the largest wall in the room and place my palms and forehead against it. The bratty part of me was not interested in following the directions immediately and decided to queue up some Spotify. I did comply before he opened the door though. He came in quietly adjusted the shades, lights, and took off his blazer. He stood behind me, moved my hair from my neck and very gently was kissing my neck and shoulder. He pressed his body against mine and lifted my shirt above my head and off of my body. I enjoyed his warm breath on my skin and the feel of my silky shirt leaving my body -- he turned me around to face him. He dropped my pants to the floor and then kicked my feet part. I was leaning up against the wall, one of his hands was above my head, he was leaning in towards me kissing me. It felt intoxicating. He pulled back and spanked my pussy -- it was a loud smack and it was only slightly arousing to me probably because I did not anticipate it at all, he did it one more time before telling me to undress him. The way he told me to undress him had a very dominant tone to it, which aroused me more than I expected -- I was glad to see he wore a shirt that I could unsnap buttons one by one slowly exposing his chest to me. I took my time -- unsnapping, exploring, repeat. I think he grew frustrated with my pace, which I found delicious. He was just as eager as I. He explored my panties and my pussy -- my wetness was undeniable.

He brought me over to the end of the bed near where my husband was sitting. He was still in his boxer briefs and I began stroking his cock through the cloth and then freed my Bull to really be enjoyed. He had the perfect cock, which I gladly enjoyed with my mouth for a few moments, and even better than that, I was about to learn just how perfectly skilled he was at using it.

He directed my husband to take off my panties and he bent me over the end of the bed. As I bent over, I realized I still had my shoes on -- you know the ones that really made my outfit! I asked if he wanted me to keep them on or not, he opted for off. I was a little surprised, but happy to take them off just as well. Now this was the moment that I had been waiting for -- I wanted to be filled up and fucked doggy style so incredibly bad. Every part of my body was ready for this experience. Before he entered me he asked me if he could fuck me hard -- if he were to ask again, I'd answer more enthusiastically -- maybe even beg for it.

He told my husband that he was going to play with me and fuck me for thirty minutes and then he'd invite him to participate some. I was quite unconcerned with any "plan" as I was fully enjoying having my body rocked. I learned just how well and in control of his body he was as he fucked and fucked me. In unison we moved so that we were both on the bed, his cock still buried inside me. He grabbed one of my hands and put it between my legs encouraging me to play with my clit to climax. And I did as he showered me with compliments -- and told my husband how fucking hot I am. And without missing a beat he flipped me on my back put my knees in his elbows and showed me a new level of pleasure as he filled me up again this time targeting my gspot.

There is much communication that can be shared with eye contact -- which he began to learn that what I say with my eyes is extremely naughty, sexy, and rather insatiable! He told me he was going to cum all over my chest and that my husband was going to clean us up. He pulled his cock out of me and directed me how to send him over the edge and he drenched me in cum. It was thrilling to have his cock in my hand his body towering over me and feel so much power as he came.

Intermission -- if you could call it that

So much pleasure was felt that it was nearly unbelievable to me that more intensity of pleasure was about to occur. My Bull directed me to instruct my husband to clean us up -- which he did without reservation. As my husband was licking the cum off of my chest my Bull spent time kissing me and telling me how incredibly sexy I am, how amazing my body is, and how much he was enjoying our time together. I felt so cared for and genuinely worshipped in that moment.

As we were kissing, he directed my husband to give him a blow job so that he would be ready to fuck me again. He directed me to once again play with my clit. It was a triangle of pleasure that that sent me over the edge again. My Bull was ready again, my husband went back to his chair and I climbed over so that I was straddling my Bull, but not on his cock. He offered me some cold water -- it was refreshing. It gave me an idea, and I asked if he enjoyed temperature play. I took another long drink of the cold water and put his erect cock in my mouth. He moaned immediately and as my mouth warmed back up I did it again, cold drink of water, slow deliberate blow job. I looked up at him seeking reassurance that he enjoyed that act, to which I got affirmation. It was my turn to take control now.

I was starting to feel emblazoned -- though probably still tempered, but I was ready to try to assert some dominance. I remember from our texts that he was excited to touch and feel my breasts, so as I straddled him I began running my breasts across his chest and then towards his cock. As his cock was nestled between my breasts I moved up and down using my biceps to keep my breasts pressed together. He chuckled -- it caught me off guard, but he said it was so hot because each time I stroked my body up his cock with my breasts the key to my husband's cage (which was on my necklace) brushed against his head.

We spent a few moments just connecting and reveling in how taboo this act might be to some, but how fun, exciting, and just natural it actually felt. He prompted me to check on my husband to make sure he was OK. I did and he was -- though he had a very sexually frustrated look that was extremely satisfying!

As I turned back to my Bull he was leaning back on the headboard and looked so sexy -- I wanted to ride him, so I did. Then I grabbed his hands held them against the headboard and rocked my still dripping pussy against him -- all while looking him in the eyes and kissing with a look of determination, lust, and a energy that felt instinctual or primal even. He let me enjoy those few moments of control.

The Chaise Lounge and Freedom

To say my body was alive was an understatement, every nerve ending was on fire, every touch was intensified, and I was so into it. He took me to the chaise lounge which was up against the window. I was on my knees with my forearms on the back of the chaise -- he entered me from behind and thrust into me over and over. I noticed a flood of lights as he played with the curtains in the room -- it was exhilarating and I secretly hoped someone in a room across the courtyard from us got a glimpse of the erotic act.

As we moved back to the bed, I heard my husband say something. I turned to look at him and he looked slightly panicked -- his cage had broken! He needed the key from my necklace to get it off. First thing on my mind was YES -- my husband can play with us now! Also, I told myself that I was so desirable and he wanted me so terribly that his cock instinctually knew to break free!! My Bull kept right on fucking me as my husband freed himself. We moved over so that my husband could join us on the bed. Of course, being caged has its benefits. With my husband free he wanted to feel pleasure and could not stop from slow stroking himself. I noticed and demanded he stop. Which he did. Then moments later, I looked over and he was touching himself again! I took his hand and pressed mine into his on the bed. As I got distracted and my hand moved, he started playing again --but this time my Bull told him to stop.

Cuckold turned Threesome

As we now were navigating a freed cuck, things got really interesting for me! Holy fuck. I had no idea how much fun playing with two cocks at the same time could be! About this time, my body was so heightened that I was practically drenched in sweat -- just glistening -- every inch of me. Under other circumstances, I think I would have been embarrassed -- but in this moment it was another physical reminder of just how erotic this was and how on fire I was feeling.

I verbalized that I wanted both my husband and my Bull to cum on me. My Bull said he would cum on me if I agreed to keep a promise. Curious what this request would be I said, "yes". He told me he would cum on my chest, if I let it dry. I nodded that I not only understood, but that I agreed.

I went to kneel on the floor and was flanked by them both -- a cock in each hand. Power. That is what it felt like -- I may have been on my knees, but the pleasure I was giving -- the touching, the licking, the sucking, and the sexy-as-fuck looks as I glanced up at each of them back and forth. It was divine. At one point I put both of them in my mouth at the same time -- I wanted to keep exploring, but my Bull had other ideas.

He asked if he could fuck me doggy style again -- it appeared he got exceptionally worked up with the fun I was having -- maybe it was the power I was holding with the attention on me. Whatever inspired him to have another round of fucking me -- I was ALL in. My husband lay in front of me and as I sucked his cock I got an intense pounding from my Bull. After about three thrusts from my Bull, I wasn't able to focus on my husband's pleasure at all. That was my Bull demanding that power back from me -- while the freed cuck came from an ill-placed rub of a shoulder, I enjoyed and enjoyed.

I moved back to my knees on the floor and my husband and I shared my Bull's cock in our mouths and as I looked up at him, wanting and begging with my eyes, he came all over my chest just like he said he would.

Prologue

After my Bull left the hotel room, I laid there. One, I remembered what I agreed to and two, I was processing a lot of feelings. There was a lot of build up to this scenario and it was new to both my husband and I. Experience has shown us that we have to talk out all our feelings as we go along otherwise it really just becomes too much. BUT, I was still fucking revved up. My husband licked my pussy and I came one last time as my Bull's cum dried on my cooling skin.

On the way home, I looked over at my husband and said, "I am a fucking Slutty Hotwife" and I said it with joy and I said it with pride and conviction.

And that my friends is how I became a Slutty Hotwife.