All Comments on 'How I Became a Slutwife'

by Markdown72

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Diluted choleric shit

Same story told over a thousand time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thatwas Horrid

1* Because I can't give you less. Mindless rutting Totally non erotic Just plainn dumb. Wife should go with Andrew and give Bob his freedom What a skank

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What?

You guys talk about irresponsible and such, catching diseases and all. Last I checked, IT IS A STORY! It isn't real...duh! Yes, it has been done before, but the author was just trying to tell his story. Quit cutting him or her down unless you want to get off your asses and write something better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re: What?

By your logic, any comments regarding any story are illogical. Commenting on the quality, originality, logic, etc, of a story are pretty much the point of comments/reviews.

Markdown72Markdown72about 11 years agoAuthor
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all

What's up with the nasty comments from people that don't even try to write stories? I'm not Hemingway, I'm just a bozo trying to make up stories. Jesus, show some mercy or write your own stories if your so good at bashing mine. Try buying some erotic literature if you don't want amateur stuff.

mabemabeabout 11 years ago
You had me

Right up to the point where she decided to be unfaithful.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
I wonder if she will go home with Bob

Or stay with her black lover on the island?

I'll be watching for the next chapter.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More

I like this story.... waiting for the next chapter !

Markdown72Markdown72about 11 years agoAuthor
Is there something about the title "Slut Wife" that is confusing?

If this kind of story doesn't interest you, why in God's name do read it? And what's with all the crap about aids and diseases? This is fantasy stuff it's not meant to be taken as real. Wow, it's not like this is the only story on this site. If you don't like this kind of kink, stick to the stories that do turn you on.

tremmertremmerabout 11 years ago
dont sweat the comments

Markdown 72 dont sweat the negative virolic comments(those that posted them are probably looking up the word) it means nasty. If you notice a lot of comments from anon and those who havent submitted anything. I know the same thing happend to me when I posted a story. I did however enjoy the constructive comments so try to do the same. It was a good story and I enjoyed it. To all those with comments about this type of story has been told over and over again...well get to work and write one yourself. It isnt easy by any means. So Markdown 72 keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
story

Very hot story. Ignore those who put it down, they can stop reading whenever they like. I'd like to see her descend deeper into depravity as she explores her slutty side. Will Andrew take her back to Sheila's and share her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep Going

I think it was pretty well written, and I do like these kind of stories. I hope you continue. Unlike some, I don't troll around erotic/porn sites and then berate people for having erotica/porn on the site. Their are categories I don't like, and I don't read them. It's an adult thing.

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
STDs

@ Markdown72 and tremmer I wrote story where the slut got STDs (plural).

The title "I Am Not a Shark, But An Orca" You can read on SOL (storiesonline.net).

That story is fantasy too!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969almost 11 years ago
Fun story

Thanks. I vote for more.

MrPezmanMrPezmanalmost 11 years ago
Very hot read!

This was quite a hot story! I was kinda hoping there'd be a little lesbian fun going on, too, why not, you'd already broken into interracial, cuckold, and anal, what's a little bit further? Anyway, because I'm trying to be fair, you might work on your dialogue, not the content, as much as the quotations, so it'll be easier to read. Maybe going over it a few times, attempt to read it with a more critical eye. Overall, awesome job!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
There has to be more to this story.

Your leaving us on the beach with hot young stud walking around. Bob is out golfing, but will return soon. Andrew, surely must be able to put together a good gang bang and HOT DP night for all his young stud friends.

newtype2525newtype2525over 10 years ago
Yes please continue!

So far I'm loving the story and would to read more about this great story! I'm hoping she will learn to want this as much as her husband and she will lose control one they return home!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Never continue!

This was bad enough as it is without adding to the mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
We did it too

My lady Judy became a slut wife in a similar way. Once she had the idea in her mind it was only a matter of finding the right guy. She had always been a bit shy so imagine how I felt as a total stranger fucked her in front of me and she cried out for him to come in her. Now she does it once a month and never with the same man twice. Some times she comes home leaking semen from both her vagina and her anus and it is very obvious that more than one guy has been in her.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Disgusting

A disgusting, stereotypical, piece of ir trash.

Sexy22RedheadSexy22Redheadover 4 years ago
I enjoyed it - where is number two?

Hey there, don't let those negative guys get you down. I enjoyed reading about her, I just wished he had fucked her again before the story ended. Also It was nice of you give Bob a thick cock, though it seems she doesn't like him anymore.

What I loved, big black bull and continuous orgasms.

Improvement- tell him she doesn't take cock up the ass when he first tries - and have him seduce her anyway.

So - I'll give you a cyber blowjob for another chapter!!!!

Sexy Redhead

dispatcher59dispatcher59almost 4 years ago
Don't let the anonymous idiots get you down

One of the ironic things I note about Loving Wives is how many commenters, usually anonymous, carry on about what a slut the wife is, yadda, yadda, yadda....what did they really expect on a page called Loving Wives?? It's like going to Burger King and complaining they serve beef. I have a lot of stories on here, and, like you, I'm not Hemingway, but enjoy writing out some of my fantasies. If others get some enjoyment out of my random imaginings, all the better. I largely quit posting stories on LW, because of the vitriol and sheer idiocy of some of the comments. The crowd over at Erotic Couplings might be a bit less judgemental, which is where a lot of that kind of thing gets posted now.

Would love to see this continue, and where it goes. Wife sharing can be playing with fire. It would be funny if she got pregnant with all this bareback sex.

encore769encore769over 3 years ago
reminds me of myself

A delicious story. While my husband isn't like Bob, I have ongoing fantasies of black men. This story brought all that back to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to have my wife meet a Blackman like this. I might not want them to know I was watching them so she wouldn’t be inhibited. The idea of a smooth black man, experienced in seducing attractive wives of white men working his magic to capture my wife makes my cock leak with excitement. Seeing how he manipulates her using pleasure and his big cock to feed the hunger that draws her to him. Love to see her telling him how much she loves being fucked by him and his blackdick. Sucking and cleaning it after he injects his sperm deep in her as she hangs on pulling him deeper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love to imagine my wife meeting a Blackman with a thick long cock who gets her alone where can’t resist him. I’d love to see her trying to get away but slowly weakening and hearing her moaning nooooo as he slides his blackcock into her. Then it’s too late for her as he works her over in front of me till he came make her cum almost at will. I’d love him smiling at me as he gets rougher and rougher and it excites her even more. She ends up on her stomach holding her ass up as he tells her how she cums so easy for blackcocks in front of her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous