All Comments on 'How I Became a Stripper'

by Olive_DD

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MaydaypilotMaydaypilot11 months ago

Beautiful. This perfectly written story is an emotional reveal that is even more erotic than the physical.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

My wife did it once as a birthday surprise for me. We both loved it so much that she actually went to work for them two nights a week

hubertbhubertb11 months ago

Olive, remember, what goes on tour ends on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow! I love it. A real insight to your psyche and your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Now I know where you get your other stories! I am getting excited just imagining all the shit your stripper colleagues get up to. Keep writing please...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love it! Did any of your accountant colleagues ever come in to the strip club?? Accountants always go to strip clubs. No question about that. Even if they didn't ever you should write up what you imagined, what you feared, what if your boss or senior partner showed up for a lap dance???? How would you feel? How would you deal with it?? Write it please....

Olive_DDOlive_DD11 months agoAuthor

Hi All. Thanks for the nice comments and votes... Let me know what you like and what you don't like.

For those interested to know the above story is 100% true. Names have been changed. Location is a secret... 😗

jennyphiljennyphil8 months ago

Excellent! Similar true story to Jenny, after her 440cc & 500cc implants, to even apperance, she loved showing them off? An agent persuaded her to strip, 12 months later she did 'My First Live Sex Show' Literotica story under her stage name Emma Manchester, the rest is history...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wonderful, easy going story, pleasant to read. My own GF, now wife, was a stripper for many years, at strip joints and also at bachelor parties (including my own, which meant all the men got to see my bride naked!). Even well into middle age, her tits are as perky as ever, and her labia are still well-defined and attractive. I'm very proud of her. And like you, she has a career and thus doesn't need the money for stripping--she lets the other girls divide it up.

jennyphiljennyphilabout 1 month ago

Brilliant story! Still waiting for part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOlive_DD@Olive_DD
Hi you can call me Olive. Not actually my real name. Some of these stories are about me, sometimes I'll put Olive and sometimes another name. A few of my stories are pure fiction. But most are based on experiences of people in my circle of friends. Names/locations have always ...