All Comments on 'How I Became Addicted to my Nephew'

by licyou69

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
GizmorGizmorover 11 years ago
Addicted

Poor Mary, she's got it bad. Good story. Thanks.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

What an excellent story - more so for me, as it mirrored my own experience with my aunt at age 17.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful story!!

One of the best, 10 stars!!!!

Myhands316Myhands316over 11 years ago
What a concept

Will her addiction consume her life? Can she control it, or is it too late already? This was a great story. Quick, direct and to the point. She knew it wasn't love, but an additicion to lust. How far the addiction takes her is now left up to the readers mind. I know you will be asked to continue this, but I wouldn't. The best you can do is revisit them later in life. Good job.

Myhands316

hornacekhornacekover 11 years ago
Author doesn't understand time

"My husband only lasts 15 minutes." Oh, how terrible for you!

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitover 11 years ago
Great

wonderfull so real to life, i finally gave in to my nephew about 4 yrs ago

he had kept after me from the time he was 16 till a little over 18 i gave in

and we have had 4 yrs of wonderful sex several times a week

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great pacing

This story evolved in just the right amount of time to keep it interesting and hot. 5/5 stars, keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I will say that this was a good story

I do feel sorry for Mary. That lame assed husband of her's could only last 15 minutes .WOW .Better luck next time Mary . After you get pregnant with your nephew's baby and your husband finds out . You can leave your limped dicked husband and take up with tommy .I'm sure he will be more that happy to take care of you and his child .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Five stars

Love the story, I hope for a continuation would love to see Aunty become pregnant with her nephews child.

Unprotected sex...husbands vactomy...load after load of the nephews seed...the perfect outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmm

Did no one feel bad for the husband?

I mean great story no doubt. But still always feel a bit bad for the other. A male should always be attentive to his woman's needs, but I still feel bad for him that his wife found a replacement so easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
4 stars

well written. however, your loving wife stories remain my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A very well written story

I really enjoyed the buildup, as well as the climax. All too often writers either want to race to the ending which makes the story look rushed, or they take too much time building and then run out of steam for the conclusion which makes the story look like it's been cut off before it was finished. You handled the journey and the destination splendidly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

i know how your feeling my aunt and i started when i was 19 we had an affair for 12 beautiful years.....she was 34 then and we ended up having one child before she passed....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My wife

Wish that had been my young blonde wife fucking Tommy. The story reminds me how intensely I wanted our best friend Steve to fuck her, and wanted that for years. Still do. We both knew his cock was twice the size of mine, and how much they wanted each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nephewlfucking

Great Great Great!!I can unrstand the aunt,how horny she was getting more and more everyday,when thinking about fuckingher nephew..I know it because I had the same experience with my sister,s son,Dylan,aged 17 at that time and me 38.it was great the first time we fucked.I had been cockteasing him since 3 months specially when we were dancing.Then it happened when he stayed at our place during a weekend and as my husband was on a night shift at the hospital and my 2 kids were aged 8 and 7 years old.As soon as the kids were asleep.I asked Dylan if he wanted to see a porno video and said "Yesss Auntie,it would be great.!"after 5 minutes,i noted taht he had a big hard on and witout asking him,i caressed his big cock.He got very excited and dropped his trousers.i sucked his hard cock so hard that he cummed after 4 mins but had still an hard on.I put myself on my knees and implored him to fuck me hard,doggy style to which he immediately obeyed.Then we explored our nude bodies and fucked till 3in the morning!!Im addicted also to him and fucks me as often as possible,whether in our places when we are alone or in motel,since 2 years.823B.

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlabout 11 years ago
Delicious

Thank you for such an erotic totally taboo story - in my own perverted thoughts I think Tommy should make Mary pregnant - such a very taboo thought.

Loved it - thanks

Sarah Leather, London England

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My Wife

Our friend bill and wfe got so close many many times, I wanted it to happen and her gets pregnant from him there also a young man want her every chance he got he felt her up and would kiss her. It was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
auntie

Waaaoow!this story seems so realistic!One among the best I've read!There should be a 3rd chapter where the aunts gets pregnant and how she deals with her husband who had a vasectomy!Will she tell the truth to him or tell him that the vasectomy was not 100 %safe??No need to say that ,being addicted to her nephew's cock,she will continue to fuck him or even chase him to fuck her.I fuckedI( I still fuck her since 3 years) my beautiful aunt Jennifer(my elder mom's sister) when she was 48 and me 27.I had waited for that since I was 15!! I have put litres of sperm in her womb wihout fear because she had done a surgery and had her ovaries removed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is incredible

Thanks!

InterestedInColumbusInterestedInColumbusover 10 years ago
Dynamite

Beautifully paced, incredibly erotic tale of lust out-muscling morals. Her struggle was very nicely portrayed. Bravo!

mottfanmottfanover 10 years ago

Hot, hot, hot. As a young man I dreamed about this same scenario with my Uncle's wife. She steamed sexuality and I came many times thinking of her, but I never had the nerve to express my feelings towards her. I have always thought she was probably a fantastic fuck.

Thanks for the story...I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Holy shit!!!!

That was the best written story I've ever read!!!! It was soooooo well paced, and thought. I have never been so caught up in a story as much as I was in this one. Very beautifully written. Started out good and ended so perfectly!! Amazing job, seriously have never loved a story before. Amazing job, seriously thank you for this. I'm not sure if its made up or not but you should think about becoming an author. Lots of talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantasticsimo

Waaow!I rank this story among the first three best incest stories which I have read among the hundred ones!!It's so beautifully written and the crescendo desire of the aunt to have sex with her nephew was equal to my cock getting harder and harder.I had to jerk my cock to get a relief by the several thick jets of sperm.I have an aunt with whom I am very close and we can talk about sex freely.We have not yet fucked.Once,we were near to fuck but she told me that it would not be ok between aunt and nephew.I told her that there are hundred of personal incest fuck between such two siblings and that she must read them to have an idea about it.She has agreed to come on a day where all my family will be out for the day or weekend to read these stories and view incest aunt/nephew videos with me,and I am sure that we shall fuck like these two in this story.I'm 17 and my aunt 37.She is married and has two teen daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

I wanted to fuck and bite a girlsfat puss

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
*****

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really good, thanks ;)

You created a really good story, real and thrilling. It reminds me of my own youth with my favourite Aunt. Happy days and even happier nights!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nephew addict

This story is very well written and I do not think it's a fake one because like her,I have an affair with my sister's son Mick.I had noted that since he was 15,I often caught him looking at my body which I must say is still firm ,making me appear 10 years younger.I also noted that sometimes when he stayed home,that my panties had changed place to the initial place.I then started to have a crush on Mick and often I did not wash my panties leaving them full of my cum and piss wetness.Then,during a party given for his 17 to birthday,what I thought would never happen REALLY HAPPENED!after I had drunk some cups of red wine,I started to feel horny that I felt that my white satin panties were already wet,especially when he invited me to dance with him,particularly slows.At the 3 rd dance I felt his hardness and that made me mad and I badly wanted him to fuck me,and I felt it was the same thing for him.I. e we both wanted to fuck!I do not know how did I have the courage to tell him to meet me at the back of his parents' house.after 15 mins, we both met there through different directions.We kissed each other as if we had never kissed before and when he first fingered my very wet pussy,I thought I would faint with pleasure and when he took his 3 fingers from my pussy,and sucked them while looking at me straight in the eyes that was awesome exciting!,I knew that I would be sex addicted to him.I was braless and he took my tits in his mouth and sucked them that he made me cum 3 times!I then sucked his big cock during 5 mins that he sent 6 jets of thick cum in my mouth and I swallowed all!I We started again to cuddle each other's body that after 3 mins his cock was already hard!he then asked me to put myself in a doggy style and lifted my dress on to my back and was so excited that he tore my panties an d fucked me very hard an d did it like a God!D56 .Fortunately,the music was very loud that I could not prevent myself to cry and weep with pleasure.In my life,I have never been fucked like that and I cannot remember how many times I cummed!But I knew he cummed twice ,once in my hairy pussy and o nce in my asshole!we went back in the party with my torm panties in Mick's pocket!That happened ed 3 years ago and I must say that I am addicted sexually with my young nephew and we fuck very often at my place or his when we are alone of coursea d several times in my car!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a great story

The husband does not realize that his horney wife has surrendered to her virile stud nephew just down the hall. Each night his loving wife leaves their marital bed to service her nephew and surrender her marital pussy to his hard cock. This lucky stud now has a mature sex slave to relieve his raging desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh God Yes

I know just how she feels. My sister is eleven years older than me so when she got pregnant at 17, I was only six. She gave birth my nephew when I was 7 . When I was a teen he was eight or nine and I caught him trying to see me in the shower. When I graduated college, I couldn't move back in with my parents as they sold the house and moved to Florida. I moved in with my sister temporarily. I may never leave. Cody is in high school now but damned if he isn't so sexy. By the end of the second week we were flirting. By the end of the first month we were fucking. I love feeling my nephews hard shaft as he fucks me. He wants me to try a threesome with his friend Derrick. Mmmmmm two young hard bodies for me. I am in heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it

Five stars from me. This hot aunt can't control her lust for her virile horney nephew. The young stud in wearing out this hot milf's pussy stuffing his aunt with load after load of his incestious seed. This aunt is consumed with lust and she no longer has sex with her husband but instead slips from her marital bed each night to let her young nephew ravage her body and thrust his unprotected cock into her pussy until she feels the surge of his semen flood her fertile womb. I wonder if she looks anything like her sister, perhaps this young stud asks her to dress in his mothers lingere or Starts calling his aunt mommy as he ruts deep in her belly. What if the son gets his aunt so depraved that he convinces his Aunty to help him seduce his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Waoww

Top taboo story!!For me,it happened not with my nephew but with my son in law whom I knew since he was 17 when he dated my eldest daughter.,Sometimes I had caught him fixing at me and my boobs but I never felt a sexual feeling for him as I considered him as a son. ..But things changed when he married My daughter at the age of 24..We became close and I became his confident. .The first time we had sex was when we were staying at one of the family's bungalow for my birthday, I was then 38!!We had drunk a lot and as I was sleeping alone in a room (my husband snored too much; he came in my room at 3 in the morning when everyone was asleep! and as we were both very horny, we fucked several times. .I had never been fucked like that before ..with any other man, including my husband. ..Our relation has lasted 22 years and each time he was alone he phoned me ,for either my meeting him or he joining me in my room at night when my husband was out.He came through a window which I had left ooenedThis is to confirm you that I was also ADDICTED to my son in law and vice versa!!That's why I fully understand you! When we were waiting for each other, we could not have a peace of mind till we fucked. ...We fortunately have never been caught but we had to stop when I got seriously ill..

DashaboutDashaboutalmost 6 years ago
Shameless Aunts

As an aunt myself of a few nephews from each side of our families I know of the fantasies of the young lads. As they get older I seem to be the object of their thoughts and ogling when they visit our summer lake cottage. A few years ago I found evidence of their playtime emissions and told my husband about it and he reminded me of the story he told me about his Aunt Fran who seduced him as a teen. We had a good laugh about it but he said no harm, no foul but he brought both issues up several times over that summer.

After several things that happened with one of the boys around I finally confronted him and asked if he was setting me up to be like Aunt Fran. He joked that a few of the close calls of being seen naked were just accidents but harmless, some of the clothes and bikinis you wear leave little to the imagination and you do like the attention from them and their friends they bring here.

Becoming an Aunt Fran would definitely be a bigger deal then the occasional swing or swap with other adults. I do admit I liked the attention and the idea I was fueling young minds to fantasize was fun but I couldn't tell him that. He kept on it till near the end of that summer, never really asking me to but trying to plant the seed that Tim, the oldest, was heading to college in September which is why we had hired him to do a lot of painting and other work to get the place ready for closing.

The last to weeks of August were going to be busy with the normal chores of closing and the painting just added to it. I was really shocked when Bill told me he had to go to Texas for a conference and some work with clients. Leaving me to run the show till he returned. I was mad at him but the work needed doing. Tim seemed happy about it, and I came around to figuring, a week and a half wouldn't be so bad, I'd work him so hard he wouldn't have the time or energy for ogling or anything else.

Turned out I was wrong, he had a whole lot more energy than me. He worked so hard getting things done that I got tired and sweaty watching him. After the first day we took a much needed swim and he wanted to head into the town and get food.

We did, but I drew the line on hitting the local night spot for dancing, 3 glasses of wine for me and I was ready to fall asleep at the table. Back at the camp I needed a bit of help to get inside. Tim went for a swim as I got ready for bed and I heard him coming in and opened my door to say goodnight. I was a bit shocked to see him carrying all his clothes all jumbled in front of himself. What the hell, skinny-dipping off my dock. He told me Bill had told him about us doing that a lot and he thought it would be ok. I told him to do what he wanted but don't expect me to join you and closed my door.

An hour later I woke and needed to pee and was headed to the bathroom when I heard some noise in the den area, Tim was on the computer still naked, from my angle I could see mostly his back but a good view of the screen. He had some how accessed some private files of pictures, the kind I wish Bill had secured better. I just stared at the screen as he scrolled thru a file of photos of me in my birthday suit. I was about to yell at him when I suddenly noticed the arm movements. I stopped dead halfway out of my door and just stared for a bit, mesmerized by the heavy breathing and mad stroking he was doing. He moaned loudly and I saw the first ropes of his cum shoot up higher than his head, I must have gasped because he turned like shot and spotted me still staring.

I learned over the next few days that becoming Aunt Fran really wasn't that bad a deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An Easy 5+

Great pacing with this story. Her struggle was very realistic as was her strong desire for something more.

Now I tend to hand out 5 ratings almost never but this offering was a no brainer. It certainly has me wanting more. Hopefully I can find another of your creations to help me reach critical mass ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

My Aunties are gone but I still lust after them...

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"How I Became Addicted To My Nephew:" - Forty-six Year Old Married, Fertile Aunt, Mary and Eighteen Year Old Virile Nephew, Tommy.

A grand themed story of blood-kin male and female, a nephew and his mother's sister; a match that could lead to the glories of bountiful, incestuous sex. A married, mature fertile aunt and her virile cum-loaded nephew, fucking like bunnies with no protection can only lead to the ultimate, natural conclusions.....pregnancy and an on-going sexual affair of monumental proportions!

Writer/author 'licyou69' has penned a novel sex partnership, the results that have provided vivid images and fantasies of thousand's of readers and fans of incest genre themes. This story is an easy, flowing context and readability. The intensity and suspense of the incestuous couple is gripping and thrilling from beginning to end. It's my exact type of incest that means reality and believability, with an ending that tickles the depths of my fancy! Accolades to the writer on a story with emotional feelings and steamy results!

HowVeryTattvaHowVeryTattvaalmost 3 years ago

Vivid!

Others could learn from this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a very good story. Poor Mary is a horny married woman. She has well deserved sex needs, her husband Daniel must satisfy. But her husband Daniel sex need is well below the sexual needs of her married wife Mary. Her married vows can not block her sexually lust. Her horny and hot body deserves a harder fucking from her lover. When she finds a small opertunit, of a capable lover/fucker in form of own nephew Tommy, then it is natural for both them to satisfy their mutual sex needs. Her own horny married body only needs a harder fucking from her new lover Tammy. Tommy has a new unused cock, which can hit her cervix and open her married cunt lips more wider than her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I stared to jack and cum since I was thirteen As most young men ,I satisfied myself 5 or 6 times daily. I thought of older women ,my prent's friends ,my two sisters and some of their friends when they stayed home. But the woman who excited me the most was my Mum's eler sister,Lizbeth. She was around 37 when I saw her nude for the first time. I was peeping at her when she was taking her shower,She had a fantastic body. I would never have thought that she had such a gorgeous body because at that time,because ,women at that time wore old fashioned dresses,which did not show really the form of their bodies. Lizbeth was a tall woman, with a pair of asses and boobs(when she was nude)that could have tempted ..a priest! She was very hairy. I cannot count the no of times zi have cummed for her between the ages of 13 and 23.Even when I fucked other women, I had to think of her body to get more excited. No need to tell you that during that period, I have sniffed and licked hundred of her panties ,from their old fashioned ones and those who were strings .I must say that I have had the chance that my family and hers,stayed during years in the same big wooden family house.I then moved away for my tertiary studies Of course,I came home yearly during the holidays' period when I could continue to peep at her. I successfully got my diploma after 5 years and got married at the age of 28.She was then 52 but incredibly, though she had put on some kgs, she had still, her gorgeous body. I must say that she had divorced since she was 49.I therefore visited her more and more often. .and our discussions gradually turned from family and general infos to...hot ones, I the started to kiss her near her lips and I noted that did not retaliate and one I dared to kiss her on her sweet lips, and to my astonishment, she accepted my kisses and even presented her lips when I visited her, After having told her several times that she was still, a gorgeous women .I once gave her my tongue which she ate sweetly. .There were no words. .We then undressed each other ,continuing our kisses and when I started to kiss her Iin her neck,she began to moan and when I reached her tits, sucking them ,then going down her belly till I reached her bushy pussy which was wude opened and when I reached her clitoris, she was no more moaning but. .crying loud ,telling me obscenities...Her pussy was so wet and was dripping like a title fountain.She "ordered " me to fuckher very hArd to which I immediately obeyed. She crossed her two legs around my back which

She scratched ..Apart having "ordered" me to fuck her ..No word was exchanged..My cock then spurted 5 or 6 jets of my thick cum into her. .It's the that we started to talk about what we had done and there was no regret about that. Since then, I visit her more often and we fuck like rabbits.Our only fear is that we might be caught by a member of the family.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 1 year ago

(2/26/2023) Very short. But also very erotic. Nicely done. Five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I LOVE this story!

goalkeeperaTgoalkeeperaT7 months ago

Top exciting story!My best friend confessed to me,some days ago,how her aunt entered the room in a morning when he was on holidays at her place.He was jacking his cock in the morning thinking of his aunt when she suddenly e tired into the room,"supposedly" bringing his morning coffee.However,she had been very quick to put his hard cock into his slip.Then his aunt sat on the border of his bed,fixing the big crotch under his slip and grasped it into her hands and said"So you were jacking your cock and asked him on what girl he was thinking,He could just murmured "You auntie"She pulled his string down and as soon as lhis cock popped out,She sucked it while playing with his balls, She pulled up her night gown..She was completely nude underneath,She sat on him,directing his cock into her wet pussy and rode him .like a crazy horse. Seeing him being somewhat scared,xhe told him that her husband had already gone to work. After5 minutes of fucking,they had both a terrible simultaneous orgasm.They fucked during hours and still fuck from time to time.

tkoberontkoberon3 months ago

I just know for a fact that Daniel will never again be satisfied with young girls. He too, is an addict. Of older women, like me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous