How I Became Alison Ch. 07

Story Info
The moment of truth - I finally become Alison!
2.7k words
4.54
15.8k
18

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

The next morning, I got to the plastic surgeon's office half an hour early. I'd barely slept the night before and though the hotel offered a complimentary breakfast nicer than most dinners I'd had, I couldn't even keep down a single cup of coffee. My nerves were fried.

I'd brought the pamphlet with me -- Plastic Surgery and YOU! -- with the intention of reading it again, but I instead gripped it in my hands nervously and crinkled it up until it was completely unrecognizable, and the ink had run with my sweat.

"The doctor will see you now, sweetie!"

It was Nurse Traci, the receptionist from yesterday. She was positively beaming as she looked at me with bright eyes and a wide smile, giving me a knowing wink. My god, she looked like she belonged in an issue of Playboy. Her proportions were absolutely perfect, and I wondered how much work she'd had done... She was at least a C-cup, maybe close to a D. If I looked half as good as she did, I'd be doing well.

"My gosh, you are just a nervous Nellie! You need to calm yourself down!" she said. "Everyone here is just super nice, Dr. Hedgegrow has a real way with people."

"Th-thanks. I'll be fine," I tried to assure her, which just made her giggle.

And so I entered the office of Dr. Hedgegrow and finally met the man himself. I'm not sure what I was expecting. He was an old, portly man, balding on top and was busy looking through various charts. He glanced up and smiled. "Ah! Mr...?"

"You can just call me Jay," I said.

"Yes, yes. Not for long though, am I right?" He laughed good naturedly and gave me a playful punch on the shoulder.

I laughed nervously, but Traci had a biggest guffaw of all. "Well, I'll just leave you two boys at it!" she said. She blew Dr. Hedgegrow a kiss, gave me another one of her winks, and then shut the door behind her.

The doctor sat down, took off his glasses. He gestured for me to do the same. "Mr. Spandwick and I go back many decades. How is the old bugger, anyway?"

"Well, he's doing fine, I think. He seems happy."

"Good, good. I am doing this as a favor to him, you know, but that's not the sole reason. I always appreciate the opportunity to experiment. Why, I'm doing things with plastic surgery that have never been done. Experimental, you might say."

"Experimental?" I did not care for the sound of that.

"You see, we do a whole body procedure here. Not just your breasts, or your waist, or your lips... I specialize in a total transformation. We work on your body, yes, but also your vocal cords, we transfuse your hair... We even change the color of your eyes." As he spoke, he had walked around behind me and touched me in all the places he mentioned. Before I knew it, he was running his hands over my face. "...your cheeks, your jawline, your nose...We'll lengthen your arms, your legs... When you walk out of this office, you will be a completely new person, and I mean that literally. No one will know the difference! So far as anyone will know, you are and have always been a woman!"

"And, uh, how many people have you done this, er, experimental operation?"

"I won't bore you with numbers. Now, I was just looking through these files he sent my office, containing the pictures and the er, measurements of his granddaughter, Alison." He pulled one out and held it out in front of him. "She is a very pretty girl, very lovely! I can definitely see the attraction, and if we pull this off, I think it might just be my crowning achievement!" He set the pictures down. "Do you have any questions or..." And it seemed to me that he looked me up and down like I was a piece of meat. "...concerns before we begin?"

"Uh... well..."

"Excellent! I'll just call my assistant in here..." He pressed a button and in bounced Traci again, her tremendous cleavage spilling out even more from her nurses' outfit than before.

"I just knew you two would get along great!" she said. "How's it going?"

"Fine, fine... Our friend here is ready to begin the procedure!"

"Well that's just super! Listen, you don't mind if I call some of my friends in here, do ya?"

"Well, actually..."

No sooner had Traci asked the question than in bounced three other nurses, each more beautiful and physically perfect than the last.

"Please strip our guest and lay him down flat on the table," said Dr. Hedgegrow.

"With pleasure!"

Before I knew it, Traci and one of the other nurses had lain me down flat on the table and tugged at my pant legs, giggling the entire time.

"Now wait just a minute..." I began, but when they managed to pull down my underwear and saw my tiny penis, they all had a great laugh.

"Just look at that tiny thing!"

"I'd need a microscope first!"

Laughter filled the room, and my face must have turned beat red. There was still time to get out of this, I could just bolt and make a run for it...

And with that thought, the straps and clamps came down. They were securing me to the table so I couldn't escape.

"Just a simple precaution, darling!" Traci giggled.

Another nurse held my penis between her long, manicured fingers. "Too bad we have to snip the little fella off!"

"What, you're going to take my dick off? I didn't know that!"

Traci put her hands on her hips and pretended to pout. "Well, it was in the fine print of the form you signed yesterday! You did read the fine print, didn't you?"

"You told me I didn't have to, remember?"

"Did I say that? Well, I am a little stinker, aren't I?"

They all laughed at that, even Dr. Hedgegrow. I struggled in my straps, trying to get out, but they were too tight.

Dr. Hedgegrow had already put on his surgical scrubs and Traci was helping him with his latex gloves.

"Thank you darling," he said. "Mm, I did do good work on these, didn't I?" He reached out with his gloved hands and gave her huge boobs a good squeeze.

That sent a shiver of delight as Traci bounced up and down. "You sure did, Doc! I love them! And I especially love it when you squeeze them!"

"It's good to love your work... and me... I love my work!" he said, really kneading her giant boobs as she moaned in pleasure.

"Please... I've changed my mind!" I shouted. "I don't want to do this anymore! I just want to go back to my old life!"

"Nurse Traci, did you hear something?" asked Dr. Hedgegrow.

"Gosh, no, Doc, I didn't hear anything!" She turned to me as she said it, smiling widely and giving me a wink.

"Get the anesthesia!" commanded Dr. Hedgegrow. "Nurse Candy, fetch the saw!"

"One saw coming up!" A ditzy bimbo of a nurse bounced over toward a cabinet, and produced a large instrument covered in sharp teeth.

"No! Please!" I shouted again, but it was no use. In a moment, Nurse Traci had leaned over me to put on the gas mask. Her soft bosom squished against me as she did so.

"Nighty-night!" she said. She leaned in closer and licked my face with her long, very wet, very red tongue, from the bottom of my chin, across my eyes, and up to my forehead. "See you on the other side, honey," she said softly, and kissed me deeply on the lips.

That was my last conscious memory as a man.

-

Later, I found out that I was unconscious for about seven hours, but for me it was a timeless interval, filled with a rotating phantasmagoria of dreamlike and nightmarish images. My entire life flashed before my eyes... My fat slob of a dad, yelling at the tv and shoving his face full of pizza... My high school gym coach yelling at me for not being able to do as many pushups as the rest of the class... Alison -- the real Alison -- spitting on that homeless person... Her boyfriend Brad pulling out his cock and having me suck on it... My Spandwick, sitting above us all, like we were all puppets on his strings, laughing and jerking himself off, raining cum down on all of us. We are puppets, dancing in Mr. Spandwick's rain of cum...

"Nighty-night, sweetie!" Nurse Traci cackling in laughter, her mighty bosom shaking and bouncing... slowly turning redder until she was a demon. "Nighty-night, sweetie!" said the demon and laughed some more.

"No! Mom, dad, please help!" I yelled as the flames of hell enveloped me.

"Help you?" said my dad, turning from his armchair. "Why they fuck would I want to help you? You're a faggot! I've been ashamed of you my whole life!"

"No!" I yelled. "No! No, I'm not a faggot! I'm..."

"Shh, sweetie. Just take it easy," said Nurse Traci. "You're not a faggot, not anymore. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen!"

I opened my eyes. "Is this real? Am I awake?"

Oh my god... Was that my voice? I sounded completely different! I sounded like... like a woman!

She stood up straight and laughed. "Yup, this is really real! I'll go tell the Doc you're awake!"

"No, wait, do you have a mirror?" But it was too late, she'd already left. I lay in the room alone. I tried to move, but I was still strapped down. I couldn't touch myself, I couldn't see myself... Was I a woman now? It seemed absurd, I mean, I felt exactly the same as I had before... I was still me. I just wished I could get a glimpse...

The door opened, and in walked Doctor Hedgegrow, accompanied by Nurse Traci.

"You see, Doc, she's wide awake!"

She. She used the pronoun she to refer to me.

"Yes, I can see that she is," said the Doctor. He let go of Nurse Traci and came toward me, looking me up and down and nodding admiringly. "I think this might just be my best work. Would you agree?"

"Oh, yes, absolutely," said Traci. "She looks magnificent!"

Dr. Hedgegrow reached out and touched my boobs - my new boobs - and as soon as he did so, an intense feeling of pleasure rippled all up and down my body.

"Oh my god...." I said, closing my eyes in pleasure. "Wow... What's happening...?"

"You like that, do you?" he smirked, continuing to rub and squeeze my boobs harder and harder.

"Oh god, yes...." I moaned. Of course it was a female moan, which still sounded alien to me, even though it was me who was doing the moaning. I squirmed on the table as best I could, still strapped down.

"That is just one of the many experimental natures of my procedure... amplified nerve endings in the bosom and the genital area provide increased stimulation, more so than even a real woman experiences." He let go of my boobs and I panted... I felt like I couldn't wait to have them squeezed again, it just felt so good!

"Now, how does this feel?" He stuck two fingers up into my... my pussy? I had a pussy now, the realization hit me, almost as hard as the orgasm which left me thunderstuck.

"OH GOD!" I screamed. "Holy shit, yes! Wow!"

Nurse Traci giggled and clapped her hands. "I think she likes it, Doc!"

"I think..." I breathed hard, could barely get the words out. "I think I'm having... an or- and or- Oh God! An orgasm!"

The doctor grinned, removed his fingers. "I pulled out all the stops on this one. Nurse Traci, smell!"

She bounced over and smelled his two fingers that he had stuck inside me. "Mm!" she swooned. "Smells like strawberries!"

"Exactly!" said the Doctor.

Nurse Traci took his hand in hers and licked his fingers, sucked on them long and hard. "I do love strawberries!"

"I think it's time for the final test, don't you agree, Nurse Traci?"

"Absolutely, Doctor!"

"Wh-what's the last test?" I asked.

She didn't answer, just went over and locked the door with the deadbolt.

Doctor Hedgegrow meanwhile was undoing his belt buckle, pulling down his pants. He then pulled down his boxers. He was not a particularly well-endowed man, but he was fully erect. He waddled over toward the table as best he could with his pants around his ankles, then heaved himself on top of me.

"Well, h-hello, Doctor," I said. It was hard to breathe with his entire weight on top of me.

"Think of this as a test drive," he said, and entered fully inside me.

"Fuck, yeah!" I shouted, biting down hard on my lower lip. "Oh. My. God!"

"That's the way..." he said, thrusting himself into me again and again. "That's the way..."

The pleasure was almost too much, I felt like I was going to explode... I glanced over and saw Nurse Traci leaning against the wall. She had her hand up under her skirt and was clearly masturbating herself as she watched us.

"Fuck yeah!" grunted the Doctor. "Fuck.... YEAH!" And suddenly there was this intense feeling of even heightened pleasure inside of me... Like I could feel his cum as it swam inside of me. Then, in a moment, he rolled off, breathing heavy, and pulling up his pants. "Everything..." he breathed. "Everything works. Test drive... complete..."

Nurse Traci helped him buckle his pants back up. "You go get yourself cleaned up, Doc. I'll help our friend here get herself situated."

"Good... good idea..." he panted, and waddled out of the room.

And soon as he'd left, she turned and shot me a wicked look. "He's something, ain't he? I told you he takes good care of his patients."

"I... I had no idea... sex... could be like that..."

"Oh, honey, that's just the beginning." She ran her long fingers down my naked body. "You have no idea the world of sex that's about to open up to you... For girls like us, the whole world wants to have sex with us. Teenagers, old men, married women... the rich and the poor... the famous and the nobodies... Once you leave this office, you won't be able to go two blocks without twenty people lusting after you... They'll lust after you like they've never lusted after another woman. The sex is great... and the power is even greater."

"I want to see myself," I said.

She undid my straps and I was able to finally sit up. As soon as I did so, I was aware of the weight of my new breasts. They nearly threw me off balance.

Traci laughed. "It'll take you a while to get used to your new body, don't worry. I kept walking into things my first week!"

"You... you used to be..?"

"That's right. Dr. Hedgegrow changed my life, and I'll always be grateful. If I can help others find the same joy, then I've found my place." She opened up a closet door, on the other side of which was a full-length mirror.

I rubbed my wrists and stood, looked at my body. It was like Alison was standing on the other side, looking back at me. I had enormous breasts that were big and round. I gave them a little bounce, just for fun. I ran my hands around my waist... it was firm and thin. Then I ran them through my hair... silky and long and blonde. "I can't believe this... This is so weird. Yesterday I was... And now I'm..."

"I know, I know. Here, let's get dressed, shall we? We have some new clothes for you, they come with the procedure. Go ahead and put them on. You'll see."

-

Confidently, I walked out to the reception area to fill out some more paperwork. I could feel everyone's eyes on me. For the first time, I was the center of attention. Me.

"Thank you so much," I said and smiled. As I turned to leave, I saw a middle-aged man gawking at me from the other side of the waiting room. I winked at him and blew him a kiss and he looked like he was going to have a heart attack. Good lord, this was going to be the most fun I ever had!

...to be continued!