How I Became Alison Ch. 06

Story Info
On my way to LA to meet a plastic surgeon. Wish me luck!
1.8k words
4.45
11.1k
7
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

"Is this you first time going to L.A.?" the old woman sitting next to me in the aisle seat asked, taking a sip of ginger ale with her elderly hands.

"That's right," I answered, setting down the in-flight magazine I'd been reading to take my mind off things. "Actually my first time on an airplane, too."

"Ooh, how exciting! Vacation?"

"Er... Sort of."

Yes, it's a vacation, I thought to myself. A permanent vacation from my old life, my like as a man.

Just two days earlier, Mister Spandwick had presented me with the roundtrip ticket. He'd arranged everything... transportation, hotel reservations... And, of course, my appointment with the plastic surgeon.

That's right, I was going under the so-called knife... and not just any knife. I was booked with Dr. Clarence Hedgerow, plastic surgeon to the stars, one of the most famous cosmetic surgeons in the world, and apparently friends with Mr. Spandwick somehow, or at least former business partners of some sort. I wasn't too clear on what the connection was exactly. Not that it mattered.

What did matter was that this time tomorrow, I would truly be Alison. I wouldn't just be wearing a blonde wig and a dress... I would have her flesh, her hair, her face and her body as well.

I was going to BE Alison!

How many people can say that they've been utterly transformed, that they've gone from being one person to another person? Is this what religious people consered being 'born again?' I didn't know about such things. I was a man of the world, and about to become the full-time sexual plaything for an extremely wealthy man...

My cock grew hard in my pants, thinking about it. I set the magazine down on my lap.... Didn't want the old woman next to me getting any ideas!

-

Once we landed, there was a limo waiting for me. The chauffer looked at me with scorn when I told him my name. "Really, you're the person I've been waiting for? Okay, whatever, get in, buddy."

I suppose I was expecting a little more respect, but for all anyone knew, I was just some solvenly-dressed asshole who probably wouldn't be tipping much. L.A. wasn't exactly my scene. It seemed like I got dirty looks everywhere I went, like I had brought grime from the East Coast with me. This was a city where rich, beautiful people hung out, not losers like me.

When I walked up to the front desk of the Beverly Hills hotel, the clerk acted as though he could hardly be bothered.

"Yes, may I help you?" he asked in a very bored tone of voice, barely glancing up from his computer. He was a thin man, probably in his early-thirties. His black hair was slicked back and he had a pencil-thin mustache above his lip. Raul, his nametag read.

"I... I have a reservation," I said nervously.

He looked up and cocked his eyebrow. "Oh, really?" he snorted. "Listen we're all booked up, faggot. Try your scam somewhere else."

"No, really. I have a reservation!" I laid my ID on the counter. "Just look me up, and you'll see..!"

But at that moment his phone rang and Raul immedialtey picked it up and began chatting with whoever was on the other line.

My face burned with embarassment and rage. God, people sucked! My entire life, I'd been treated like a fucking second-class citizen! I couldn't stand it! "Listen to me!" I shouted. "I demand to speak to your..!"

Just then, Raul said into the phone, "I'll call you back!" and hung it up. His face immediately brightened into a wide smile. "Hello, welcome to Desert Springs! How may I serve you?"

Confused, I looked behind me and saw a tall, gorgeous woman strolling toward the counter. She wore large sunglasses and a wide-brimmed hat. Her high heels clattered on the marbe floor. Behind her, a tiny chihuaha with a pink bow strutted along.

She elbowed her way between me and the counter, as though I weren't even there, and said, "I need a room for myself and Peaches. Two nights!"

"Yes, yes, right away! Of course! We can fix you up with our luxury penthouse suite... It overlooks the pool area!"

"I suppose that will be acceptable," she said.

Raul handed her the keys, and she took them with her dainty fingers and long red fingernails.

"Please, don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything... anything at all...!" he said as she turned and strolled away. The lust practically dripped form his eyeballs.

Then, when she had gone, he turned to me and said, "You still here?"

"Yes, I'm still here!" I yelled. "I told you, I have a reservation!"

"Take it easy, asshole. Jesus." He took my ID and tapped around on his computer. "All right, here take the keys. Now get lost, you're scaring the other guests. And take a fucking shower, for Christ's sakes!"

-

My appointment with Dr. Hedgerow wasn't until the next morning, but I figured I should at least go and check out the office, get a feel for the lay of the land. I mean, what else was I going to do, go site-seeing?

His office was amazing... There was a fountain in the courtyard, and real trees planted in the floor, stretching toward the skylights. Classical music played faintly on invisible speakers.

All of the women who worked there looked like models... Tall, thin, long-legs and amazing, bountiful breasts. I told the receptionist who I was, and she said, "Ah yes, we have you down for tomorrow morning! Let's see, you're getting..." Her voice dangled as her red fingernail slid down the list. "Well, honey, looks like you're getting the works!"

There was something about the way she said the words, "the works," that made me nervous.

"I-is there anything I should do now, beforehand?"

"Well, sure, we do have some paperwork here, if ya wanted to fill it out now that would be one less thing you have to do in the morning!"

She handed me a clipboard with several papers worth of fine print. I noticed as she did so that her nametag read, Traci.

"Uh... what does all this say?"

"Oh, nothing, just legal jargon, you know. Just sign on the last page and you'll be all set!"

"Okay." I did so. "Dr. Hedgerow... He's a nice doctor?"

"Oh, Dr. Hedgerow?" She sighed, and heaved her magnificent bosom mightily. The cleavage dipped down so far. "He is just the kindest, the sweetest, the most adorable doctor you'll ever meet! You'll love him, everyone does! And if you're lucky..." She winked at me. "...he'll love you back!"

"D-do you have any literature I could take with me, just to read?"

"Sure, we've got lots of pamphlets, honey. Here." She handed me one called, "Plastic Surgery and YOU!"

"Thanks," I said meekly.

As I left, I could see her leaning over to the receptionist next to her, showing her my file. They both had a good laugh. Then she looked up and saw me staring. She gave another wink. "Bye-bye sweetie! See you tomorrow!" And they both laughed again.

My cheeks burned. I was having double-thoughts about this. I mean, I didn't have to do this, right? I could just leave right now, hang out at the hotel room, and just fly home tomorrow... and go back to being the loser asshole I'd always been.

Out on the street, everyone avoided looking at me. I think they may have thought I was going to ask them for change, like I was some bum. I tried to get into a nearby restaurant, but they refused to even seat me, even though I could see several empty tables inside.

I ended up getting some Chinese food and bringing it back to my room. I read through the pamphlet Traci had given me. On the first page, there was a flat chested woman who looked sad, like she didn't have a friend in the world. Then on the next page, she had a chest full of ample cleavage and was smiling radiantly, surrounded by good looking men all holding flowers and trying to court her.

"Thanks, Dr. Hedgegrow!" the speech bubble coming from her mouth read.

The phone rang. It was Mister Spandwick.

"Just wanted to see how you're getting along! How was the flight?"

"Oh, it was fine. And the hotel is really beautiful. Thanks so much for everything. I've never stayed anywhere like this, it's just amazing."

"It will all be worth it, believe me. Money is no object. I can't even begin to tell you how much I'm looking forward to the... results. I saw Alison this afternoon... She gets more beautiful every day. I rubbed myself off while I was talking to her, one hand in my pockets, you know. It's so easy. Women have no idea, am I right?"

I smiled. "No, I guess not."

I could hear him licking his lips and breathing heavy. "I just wanted to fuck her, right then and there. Her own grandfather, can you imagine? First I wanted to grab her plastic tits and then shove my cock in her mouth and make her gag on the cum!"

"Well, hopefully when we're done it will be just as good."

"Oh, it will be better, Alison. Much better. Because you'll belong to me. You'll be all mine. I'll keep you in your bedroom and I'll tell you what to wear and what not to wear and you'll do everything I tell you to, won't you?"

"Yes, grampa."

"Fuck yeah, because you're my beloved granddaughter, my little angel, isn't that right?"

"Yes, grampa, I'm you little angel," I said.

"I know you are, I know you are... oh fuck! Shit, well, I'd better clean that up. I'll call you again tomorrow after it's over... "

"Okay, sounds good," I said.

I hung up the phone and looked out the window of my hotel room. I could see the courtyard with the swimming pool. It was filled with beautiful women, lounging about, sipping on expensive drinks. I even saw Raul the receptionist, going to each of them and asking if there were anything he could bring them, anything at all that would make their stay more enjoyable. Of course none of them gave him the time of day. I rolled my eyes at the sight of it. So pathetic what men will do just for the attention of a woman... Well, I guess tomorrow I would find out myself, firsthand.

When I finally closed my eyes that night, it was like my last night on Earth. This was it. My last day as a man. Tomorrow was the first day of the rest of my life.