How I Became Alison Ch. 08

Story Info
I try out my newfound bimbo powers on the world!
2.2k words
4.4
11.3k
8

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

It was a sunny, gorgeous Los Angeles morning. I realized now what a ball of anxiety I'd been since I'd gotten here, and now it was like I could finally just enjoy it. I stopped almost as soon as I stepped outside the office building, standing out on the sidewalk, closed my eyes and breathed it all in. It was like all of my senses had been heightened. I could smell the scents of cafes and eateries, I could feel the warm sun on my skin, I could hear the birds chirping from above. I realized what a fog I had been living in all these years. Finally, I belonged on the planet Earth, and the planet Earth recognized that fact and welcomed me.

Hello, Alison, said the world. Welcome home.

Hello, world, I answered. It's good to be home.

I had thought it was so jarring how all of the beautiful nurses working at the clinic had been constantly smiling, but now I understood. Now I was one of them, and yes, I truly understood.

The sounds of chatter which I had been aware of now subsided. I looked around. My god... I was used to being completely invisible, but now I was far from invisible. People had stopped chattering, conversations had waned. Almost every single man who was within eyeshot now gave me their complete and utter attention. Me. They were staring at me. They were staring at Alison. They were staring at this impossibly perfect body, this impossibly perfect beauty, and that was me.

One man had been drinking coffee at a small outdoor café. He held the coffee to his lips but it was like he had forgotten how to drink. He just stared at me, my body, my large, perfect breasts, open mouthed, his sunglasses having fallen down the bridge of his nose.

Not far from him was a small outdoor fountain in front of which two old men, both old enough to be my grandfather, had been playing a game of chess. One held their king's bishop in mid-air. Both stared at me. Chess? What chess? There was only me. My body. My large, perfect breasts. My perfect skin. My long, flowing blonde hair. My large, perfect breasts. My supple lips. My long legs. My thin waist. My large, perfect bre.... Wait, I mentioned those already, didn't I?

I almost would have thought I had wandered into a time vortex, time had been frozen, had it not been for the oblivious movement of passing traffic. In fact, I heard the squeal of tires as a car quickly swerved from a corner and back onto the road. Had I almost caused an accident, simply by existing?

A man sitting on a park bench, seemingly reading a newspaper opened before him yet following me with his eyes... It wasn't just my imagination. His hand was in his pants pocket and was moving up and down slowly. He was rubbing himself off at just the sight of me!

I stopped, momentarily disgusted at such an act! But then, why should that disgust me? It was flattering, wasn't it? I looked at the man and made eye-contact with him, which I think really startled him, like I had caught him in the act. I just grinned, and licked my lips slowly.

The man let out a tiny sound and doubled over. His pants were filling with a wet spot. Ha! I'd just made him cum in his pants, just by licking my lips! This was fun! I let out a wicked laugh and continued on my way.

-

Not everyone had the same stunned expression. In fact, some men were extremely audible in their appreciation.

"God damn, I'd love to eat that ass!" yelled one man standing at a bus stop, staring at me as I walked past.

"Holy fuck, your goddamn tits are unreal!" said another teenager.

"Hey baby, you wanna sit on my face?" yelled a dude and all of his friends broke out in peals of laughter.

The answer to the question was, of course, YES! I'd love to sit on his face... or really anyone's face! Just thinking about it sent peals of pleasure through my body... But I was still learning about my powers, still learning what it meant to move through life as a beautiful woman. I mean, I couldn't just sit on random men's faces all day, could I? Or just sit on a park bench and allow random people to come up and give my huge boobs a grope? I couldn't think of any good reason why not, but I mean, that's just not something that's done in civilized society, is it? Unless beautiful, sexy people just have a whole other code of ethics and social mores that I'm completely unaware of. Regardless, I felt I probably shouldn't just start having sex with anyone who asked... At least, not yet.

I was hungry, and I walked past the restaurant I'd tried to eat at the day before (see Chapter 6), the one that had refused to seat me even though I'd seen several empty tables inside. Now it was the lunchtime and I could see that it was packed and there was a line of people waiting to get inside.

Well, I thought, giving my boobs a good jiggle, here goes nothing.

"Hi, do you have a table for lunch?" I asked the host.

He was a middle-aged man, sweating profusely from having standing out in the heat all day. "No, we..." then his eyes wandered up from his lists. "I mean... Why, yes, certainly, no problem! Come right this way! Please!"

A group of short, fat women looked up with sudden indignation. "Hey, we've been waiting for almost half an hour!" she yelled. "You can't seat her before us!"

I burned with embarrassment... I was about to apologize, and of course suggest that they go ahead of me... But then I stopped myself. That was something that Jay would have done. I was no longer Jay. I was Alison. So instead I looked at the large woman who had spoken and said. "Judging by your big belly, I don't think you need any lunch, fatso!"

That completely took her off-guard. She grew red and jutted her finger at me. "You... you slut! You fucking slut! I have a condition! I can't help the way I look!"

"Ma'am!" yelled the host. "I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to leave! We do not abide that kind of language here!"

The woman yelled. "But... but...! She started it! She called me a..."

The host snapped his fingers and a large man came over and escorted the fat women out.

"I am so sorry, madam!" he said to me. "Now please, come right this way!"

"Why, thank you," I said. He seated me at a nice table and immediately poured me a glass of wine.

"Thank you, but I..."

"Compliments of the house!" he said. "Your waiter will be right with you, but if there's anything you need, anything at all, please, do not hesitate to let me know! Serving you is my utmost pleasure!"

My, such service! I gave him a warm smile and allowed the tips of my fingers to just lightly touch my cleavage. "Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome!" he stammered, a little too loudly, then backed away.

Holy shit! I was on fucking easy street! This was awesome! Just then my cell phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I think I have the wrong number..."

"Hello, Mr. Spandwick."

There was silence on the other end of the phone. "Jay?"

"Not anymore."

"Oh my god.... You... you sound just like her! It's like I'm talking to Alison!"

I grinned and bit my lower lip. I lowered my voice. "You are talking to Alison," I said, then added for good measure: "Grandpa."

"Oh my God! Oh my God! This is incredible! So the procedure was a success?"

"Yes, I would say it was very successful," I answered, taking a sip of wine. "Very, very successful. I feel like a new person."

"I am so horny right now, you have no idea! Holy shit, my cock is harder and straighter than its ever been! Oh my god, you can't get back fast enough! I have to fuck you right away! Right away, you understand me! Shit, I'm going to cum in my pants. I want you on the first flight back, you understand me! First flight back! I'll have a limo pick you up and take you.... No, screw that. I'll be in the limo. I'm going to fuck you in the limo. Yes. Holy shit, Jay, er, Alison, you don't understand, I have to fuck you as soon as physically possible. Go to the airport right now. Right now, you understand me?!"

Several men in the restaurant were looking at me, and they all looked like very successful-looking businessmen. One in particular stared at me very intently. His watch looked like it cost a few thousand dollars.

"You know what, grandpa? I think I like Los Angeles. I like it very much. In fact, I think I'm going to stay for a few days."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You can't do that! That's not the deal! Remember, I'm paying for everything!"

"I know, that's what makes it so great."

It sounded like there were tears in his eyes. His voice wavered with emotion. "Listen, let's be reasonable, here... Come on, I just want to see you again, you understand, right? I've been waiting for this moment.... And I love you so much, I really do. This means so much to me."

"Bye-bye, grandpa!"

"God damn it! You get your ass on a plane immediately, or else..."

I ended the call and set the phone down. I was in control! For the first time in my life, I was in control! No one was going to tell me what to do!

So thinking, that businessman with the thousand-dollar watch came and sat down across from me. He had slicked back hair and wore a lot of cologne.

"Important call?" he asked me.

"Just my grandfather." I gave him a sly, inviting smile.

"I saw you sitting by yourself, and thought you might care for some company... Do you mind?"

Did I mind? This was one the best looking men I'd ever seen! Exactly the sort of alpha male I used to lust after back when I was a limp-wristed faggot. I glanced down at his hand. Wedding band. Perfect.

He chuckled nervously, hiding his hands, like he'd been found out.

"I don't mind," I said.

"Good.... I mean, my god, you are seriously one of the most beautiful women I have even seen in my life! What's your name?"

"Alison."

"Alison... I like that. Are you... are an actress? Or a model?"

"Just visiting for a few days."

"Yes, of course." He dabbed at his forehead. "I'm sorry, I mean, I've been with all sorts of women, but you... I just can't believe you're real! You look like you just wandered out of one of my fantasies! I don't mean that as a line, I'm being honest. I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you, not even close, and I work with actresses all the time. Are you traveling by yourself, or...?"

Maybe I was wrong about him, maybe he wasn't an alpha male. Just look at him blubbering all over himself. "Pay for my drink," I said. It wasn't a question.

"Yes, yes, absolutely, no problem!" He reached into his wallet and pulled out a hundred dollar bill, laid it on the table.

"And my meal."

"No problem."

"And after lunch, buy me a new necklace."

"Yes, you got it!"

Yes. I got it, all right.

-

After lunch, we walked around the neighborhood for a while. I held his hand. He took me into a nice jewelry store and bought me a necklace that cost around two grand. He told me all about the movies he'd produced, the celebrities he'd mingled with, on and on... To be honest, I didn't really care. I was kind of getting tired of him.

After a time, he took me down an alley, far from prying eyes. "Listen," he said, breathing heavy. "I've never fucked someone in an alley before, but I' feel like I'm going to explode. I mean, normally I'd get a hotel room, but I just can't hold it in, you're too much, you're too perfect..." He pinned me against the wall of the alley, still breathing heavy on me as he fiddled with his zipper, trying to pull out his cock.

"I don't know..." I said. "I'm not sure I'm in the mood."

"Not in the mood? Don't give me that shit. You know how much money I just spent on you? Come on, now, take your goddamned panties down, I'm serious, I'm about to cum just being this close to you..."

Suddenly, a shadow loomed over us.

"Hey, punk," boomed a very deep voice, belonging to a very tall, very muscular black man. The man held a gun. "You got five seconds to hand over your wallet before I pump your gut full of lead."

...to be continued!