How I Became Alison Ch. 10

Story Info
Violent druglords just love a bimbo like me <giggle>!
2.9k words
4.47
12.3k
14

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea where the big, black thug, Clarence, was taking me, and really, I didn't much care. Every so often, I turned from the window to look at his muscular arms bulging in his tight T-shirt and I shivered in pleasure at the memory of his enormous cock in my pussy....

In my pussy. Such a strange phrase. After all, 24 hours ago, I hadn't even had a pussy... just a cock and an asshole... But now that but of manflesh was gone, replaced by an ultra-sensitive pussy which practically gave me an orgasm-to-end-all-orgasms with the slightest amount of pressure, much less with an enormous, throbbing cock the size of someone's forearm thrust up in it...

I let out a gasp at the thought of it.

"You okay?" Clarence's deep voice reverberated.

I put a hand on his thigh. "I just loved the way you utterly destroy people who are weaker than you... How many have you actually killed?"

"Fuck, that's hard to say. Don't know if I can count that high."

"Mmm..." Fuck, I needed another cock in me, and I needed it soon, either Clarence's or someone else's!

Eventually, we pulled up outside a club, deep in the heart of the rough section of the city. There were gangbangers standing on the corners, selling drugs and women and who knows what else.

"Now, you listen," said Clarence. "You're with me, understand? Until I say otherwise. You don't talk to anyone, you don't at anyone."

"I'm with you," I repeated, moistening my lips.

"Until I say otherwise."

I wondered what exactly he meant by that... was he going to pass me off to someone else? As long as they were as hung as him, it didn't matter much to me.

He then grabbed at his satchel from the back and came around to open the door. As soon as he did, I could hear the thudding sounds from the club. All of the dudes hanging out instantly looked my way, and the whistles and the catcalls were immediate.

"Damn, check it!"

"Holy fuck, Clarence, where'd you find that piece of pussy?"

"Back away." Clarence took me by the hand and led me in. "I'm taking her to Jace."

I know he'd said not to look or talk to anyone, but I just couldn't help myself. I flashed my eyes at the dude who'd referred to me as a piece of pussy and then puckered my lips into a kiss. To my delight, the lit cigarette dangling from his lips fell to the ground and burned out.

***

Once inside, the music was really throbbing, strobe lights everywhere. There were women up on the countertops dancing, but none of them were anywhere near my league. They were all a bit overweight, a bit saggy, lines around the eyes... They certainly didn't have perfect, creamy skin like mine, their boobs didn't bounce as perfectly as mine... Oh God, once again I was the center of fucking attention! It was wonderful! You'd think I'd be used to it by now, but each time was just thrilling!

People were all shouting at Clarence, the same sort of shit, "Yo, check out the white meat!"

One guy even had a woman in a corner, and looked like he was right in the midst of fucking her, pressed up against the wall, when I walked by. He immediately turned all the way around, removed himself from the girl, his cock dripping pre-cum.

"Fuck, Leroy, ain't you gonna finish?" the woman shrieked, but Leroy just stared at me, like no one else existed. The girl glanced at me with hate in her eyes. Who the fuck did I think I was, taking her man away, just by existing?

Who the fuck did I think I was?

Good question. Perhaps a demonstration was in order.

With my free hand, I grabbed at my left boob and gave it a good shake while looking at Leroy, the dumbfounded brother. I watched as his cock began uncontrollably spewing out cum all over his shoes and onto the floor, like an unattended firehose.

"Oh, fuck," he yelled, trying to cover himself up, finally realizing what was happened, even as his girl wacked him over the head with her purse.

He didn't need to be embarrassed, though, no one was looking at him. Everyone was only looking at me.

I gave his girl one last satisfied glance. That's who the fuck I was!

Eventually, Clarence yanked me through a set of doors and we were walking down a long, dark corridor. The sounds of the club were replaced by the echoes of our footfalls.

"Wow, this place is bigger than I thought," I said.

Clarence said nothing.

Eventually, we came to the end of the hall and to another set of doors. We walked up some carpeted steps and into an opulently decorated room. It reminded me of how I imagined private penthouse suites look at the top of 50-story hotels. There was lots of gold everywhere, and a full bar stocked with glistening bottles.

A white woman had opened the door for us. She wasn't like the other skanks in the club below. She was very young, and quite topless, with green eyes.

"Welcome back, Mister Clarence," she said.

"Is Jace around?"

"He's in his office. He has company... but probably not for much longer. Drink while you wait?"

"No thanks."

Suddenly, from behind the back doors, I heard someone yelling:

"No, please! I'll pay you the money I owe, I promise! Just give me more..."

Then there was a loud bang and that was that.

The doors opened, and out walked a young man wearing a long, purple robe. He wore rings on all of his fingers and a gold medallion around his neck. "Give me a bourbon!" he yelled. Then his countenance changed when he saw Clarence and me standing there. "Hey, big man! How's it going, brother?"

"Not too bad, Jace." They exchanged a handshake.

So this was Jace. Nowhere near as good-looking or as strong as Clarence, but I could nonetheless tell that this was the full seat of power, the man who called the shots, the man who held Clarence's leash. My pussy tingled at the thought of all that power and wealth.

"Well, well, well... What have we here?"

He walked all around me and eyed me up and down. I could see that his teeth gleamed golden, and that he was actually a few inches shorter than me, believe it or not. "Damn, she's fine! Where you find this ass at?"

"She was with some punk I ripped off. Consider her a present.... Along with the money, of course." He threw down the satchel, and stacks of hundreds spilled out.

"Of course, excellent! Excellent! I'm sure we have time for one more concubine in my palace of pleasures, huh? Sylvie was getting lonely!" He got up right in my face, ran his fingers up and down my body. "And what do they call you, honey?"

"Alison," I said.

"Alison, good, good. You got a family that's going to miss you, Alison?"

"Nope!"

"No, not even a boyfriend?"

"Nope, there's no one!"

That answer seemed to startle him. He let go of me and took a step back. "Clarence, is this slut on something? She actually seems like she's happy to be here. What the fuck?"

I was confused. "But I am happy to be here!"

"She a cop or something? What the fuck? You bring an undercover cop in here?"

"I don't know, man," said Clarence. "She's just game, you know? And she loves black cock."

Jace stared at me skeptically. "Sorry, honey, it's just at this point, the cunts Clarence brings me are usually crying their eyes out and begging for their lives or some shit, blubbering about their mommies and their daddies. Ain't that right, Sylvie?" he called out, looking at the young, topless woman who'd opened the door for us.

She looked to her feet and said softly, "Yes, Mister Jace."

"Heh," he walked on over to her, reached under her skirt and grabbed her pussy hard. "Say that again; I didn't quite hear you!"

She looked up and smiled. "Yes, Mister Jace!"

In response, he just grabbed her pussy harder, staring at her, as though willing her to cry out in pain. But she didn't, she just smiled wider.

Fuck, this was so hot! I couldn't wait until he grabbed my pussy like that!

"That's fucking right." Jace let go of her and turned back on me. "In this place you're just decoration, you understand me? You open the door, you serve my drinks, you suck my cock, and I don't every hear a word of complaint or I'll feed you to my dogs, you understand? Just like I did with Sylvie's little sister. Ain't that right, Sylvie?"

She cleared her throat, then said, "That's right, Mister Jace!"

"In fact, come over here and suck my cock while I tell our new friend here the story, huh?"

Sylvie immediately got down on her knees, and took out Jace's cock, which I was momentarily sorry to see was not nearly as long as Clarence's had been. Once her lips were firmly around it, he put a hand on the back of her head, guiding her in and out. "Yeah, Sylvie here had a kid sister, what was her name? Doesn't matter. We got them both, and for a while it was hot, having sisters, you know? But one night I found out they hatched a plan to escape. They were going to poison me. Can you believe it? Turns out it was Sylvie's idea, and her sister had nothing to do with it. But Sylvie's tits were bigger, so that's what saved her. I do like me some nice, big ol' titties! But I knew she had to be punished and the best punishment I could think of..." He looked down at her. 'Keep sucking, you fucking whore!"

Sylvie seemed to really pick up the speed with which she sucked.

"...was to toss her little sister to my dogs," Jace continued. "Made her watch as they ripped her apart and ate her. Hahaha! That was a great memory, all right! And ever since, Sylvie's been nothing but compliant, just like I like, and with a nice pair of titties that I can suck on whenever the fuck I want! In fact, come over here, let me give your titties a nice squeeze."

I bounced over to him, and as Sylvie continued to suck on his fat cock, he indeed pulled my top down and dug into my milky-white boobs.

No sooner had he touched them, than he closed his eyes and grunted, and I could tell he was cumming down her throat. He held her head steady. "Remember, we've got one rule in this house, and it's this, you swallow every drop. You got it? Every last drop."

Then he let go of Sylvie's head and she fell away, gasping for breath, but no cum came dribbling down the corner of her mouth. She'd made good on the one rule.

"You think you can handle that, Alison?"

"No problem!" I said, giving him a wide smile.

"Damn, where'd you find this one?" he said again to Clarence, who just shrugged. "You know what, I think you need a promotion. My old lieutenant just took an early retirement. Maybe you can help me dispose of him."

"You got it." Clarence walked back into his office area and returned a moment later with a dead body filled with bullet holes in its chest.

"Always hard to find good help, am I right? Now listen, why don't you make yourself at home. Sylvie will show you around, you can have her sister's old sleeping quarters... In fact, I've got a great idea! From now on, you two are sisters! Got it? Sylvie, I'd say this is definitely an improvement from your last sister."

"Yes, Mister Jace!" she said.

"Good, good..." He looked us both up and down. "Mm... I do love sisters! All right, I've got to go make an appearance in the club. I'll be back later!"

"Can't wait!" I said, bouncing up and down and waving at him. "Bye-bye!"

He gave me a queer look, then turned to Sylvie. "You know, I think you could learn a thing or two from her."

**

He locked the door behind him and finally I was alone with Sylvie.

"Wow, you're good!" she said, admiringly. "I think you really had him fooled!"

"What do you mean?"

"Making him think you're happy to be here! That's the best strategy!"

"But I am happy to be here. I'm not trying to fool anyone! This is great! Just look at this place!"

"What, are you nuts?"

I tried to see it from her point of view. "Yes," I agreed. "His cock wasn't as large as I wished. Do you think he'll want to have sex when he gets back? It's been about an hour since the last time I had sex, that was with Clarence, and I could definitely use it again."

"Are you mental?!" she said, recoiling with horror. "You do realize you're his prisoner, right? As in, you can't leave? As in, you have to stay here and have sex with him or whoever he tells you? One time he brought in six drug lords from the other neighborhoods and they all took turns on me!"

"Oh, good, so you don't have to have sex with just him all the time? How big were the cocks of the other gang leaders?"

"Holy shit, you're a moron! Look, I don't know what your play is, but just leave me the fuck alone! I'll escape without your help!"

She marched back to her room and slammed shut the door.

I wasn't sure what her problem was, or what I'd said to offend. After all, I was just trying to fit in!

I checked out the rest of the penthouse and looked all around. In a few spots, it looked like there were bloodstains on the floor, no doubt from where he'd disposed of his victims. Speaking of which, what was the deal with those angry dogs he mentioned? Sounded super gangster, for sure, like a scene from a movie!

Above a couch was a portrait of an older, black woman with enormous breasts. I inspected it closely. She looked a lot like Jace himself... I wondered if this was his mother? It was awful sweet, to have a portrait of his mother.

I then laid out on the bed in my room. It sunk beneath my weight. It was very comfortable, must have cost a fortune. I wondered who had more money, him or Mister Spandwick....

Mister Spandwick! What must he be thinking right now? That I've totally ditched him, gone AWOL? I giggled. Oh well, fuck him! I was right where I was supposed to be!

I hadn't been lying when I'd said I didn't have a family who would be missing me. There was no one except me. I was author of my own destiny.

Now all I needed was a nice cock between my legs.

**

I must have fallen asleep at some point.

I had some incredibly vivid dreams. To begin with, I was dreaming about Clarence beating Clive to death (see Chapter 9), but suddenly in my dream, it wasn't Clive who was being killed at all, but it was me... that is, me before the sex-change. Loser Jay. I watched as Loser Jay's face was pummeled by the hulking form of Clarence.

I must admit, I enjoyed this spectacle of watching my former self being violently killed. I'm sure Freud would say it was metaphorical for something... But just then the door opened and a light came on.

I sat up in bed. There stood Jace. He was a bit unsteady on his feet, clearly inebriated. "Fuck yeah," he said, taking off his robe and climbing into bed next to me. "I'm the baddest mutherfucker on the planet! They all answer to me...." He slurred his words.

"Yes, they do," I said, soothing him. It was funny, I had almost a maternal feeling toward him all of the sudden. I stroked his head. "There, there, you've very tired, sweetie."

"Mama said I wouldn't amount to nothin! She said I could never take over the business as good as my dad..."

"Your mommy's very proud of you. Very proud." I kissed his cheek and then his lips. "Mommy's very, very proud of you." I then pushed his head down into my chest, and he began sucking on my nipples. The pleasure rippled through me, and I could feel his cock growing hard as it entered my warm, willing pussy. "That's it," I told him, whispering in his ear, running my hands over his body. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me. Mommy wants you to.:"

"Mmm," he grunted, thrusting himself into me. It was such a nice feeling. It wasn't the raw sexuality of Clarence's horsecock just fucking me senseless, it was something else, something sweet. I continued to run my hands up and down his body. "Mommy wants you to do her a favor," I whispered into his ear.

"Anything, mommy!" he said, fucking me as hard as his drunken cock could manage.

"It's Sylvie," I said. "Mommy doesn't like her. She needs to go. Besides, my tits are bigger than hers, aren't they? And you do like big tits, don't you? And then you can have me all to yourself."

He came inside me, sloppily. I could feel it running down my thigh. He fell asleep in that way, laying on top of me, and I held the big, bad drug gangster king-pin in my arms like he was my child, my mind churning with schemes.

...to be continued!