How I Became Alison Ch. 09

Story Info
I have sex with a bad, bad man!
1.9k words
4.36
8.9k
11

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Los Angeles, the city of dreams! This was definitely true in more ways than one. In fact, it had occurred to me more than once that I had quite a bit in common with the stereotypical small-time girl moving out to LA in the hopes of making it onto the silver screen... Except in my case, I was a New York city faggot who'd come to LA to get his body shot full of silicone so that he could live the rest of his life as a blonde sex-toy for a rich old man.

Other than that, it was practically the exact same scenario.

I was just beginning to explore the limits of my newfound bimbo powers... seeing what I could make men do, which had led me and a very rich, married businessman named Clive into an alley just as the sun had begun to set...

He'd been fumbling with his pants, you may recall, trying to get his cock out, seemingly with the intention of fucking me with it -- which I wasn't necessarily opposed to, even though he had proved himself to be a bit more eager and sniveling than I'd initially imagined -- when suddenly a large shadow had covered us and a deep voice had called out:

"Hey punk! You got five seconds to hand over your wallet before I pump your gut full of lead!"

* * * * *

Something you should know about me, I scare easily. People often use the word 'jumpy' to describe me, and are always telling me I need to relax. I suppose that comes from being a faggot-for-hire in New York, especially when my own family didn't even know I was gay. You tend to live your life in the constant fear of being found out, so if I were out in Central Park sucking off a paying customer and heard the slightest sound, it was not uncommon for me to react rather suddenly.

"Will you relax?" the guy would say. "It was just a squirrel. Now finish the fuck up!"

But that was when I was Jay the limp-wristed faggot.

Now I was Alison, the buxom blonde teenager that can do absolutely anything she wants and get away with it, no question.

Ever since I had first walked out of Dr. Hedgerow's office that morning, utterly transformed, I just felt invincible, like there was a force shield around me which would protect me from anything life could throw at me.

Jay had been fearful and jittery.

Alison was fearless and in control.

I say all that to explain that I was not afraid when I heard the deep voice. In fact, I felt excited by it, like it was a scene in a movie that I was watching.

Not so for poor Clive. I'm afraid his face went white with sudden, paralyzing fear. He seemed like he wanted to speak, but couldn't. God, and to think that I thought he was an alpha male! Not even close!

"You deaf, motherfucker?" the voice continued. "Turn the fuck around and give me your goddamned wallet!"

"A-A-Alison..." Clive whispered to me. "On the c-c-count of three, we m-m-make a run for it. Got it?"

"Do you see these heels I'm wearing? You expect me to run in them?" I complained. "I don't think so, Clive!"

"B-b-but..." His lips trembled, and it gave me a strange thrill to see him so anxious. I like seeing other people afraid, I now realized. It amused me greatly.

Suddenly, a large hand grabbed Clive's shoulder and spun him around effortlessly. "Last chance, cracker. Easy way, or the hard way? And you ain't walkin away from this if it's the hard way."

It was a very tall man who had spoken, I could now see. He looked to be nearing seven feet. His arms resembled tree trunks, covered in tattoos. My god, I'd never seen anyone so muscular in all my life. This was a man, a true alpha male, in complete control of his environment! My breath went slight at the sight of him.

"O-o-okay... N-no problem..." Clive stuttered, reaching into his pocket and handed his wallet over. His hands were shaking furiously. "J-just d-don't hurt m-m-me!"

The large man snatched the wallet from his trembling hands. "Don't you tell me what I can or can't do! And cracked Clive hard across the face, sending him to the flailing to the cold ground.

My pussy tingled at the sound of that smack, of this scene of violence playing out before me. I couldn't deny it. It was horrible.... I mean, I should have been afraid, right? But I wasn't. I was extremely aroused.

I've told you before about my high school bully, Brad (see Chapter Four). He was a tall, strong man, but this was just next-level. This was an alpha-male among alpha-males. Seeing Clive writhing in pain on the ground just made me all the more excited...

The big man looked down on me and grinned.

I swallowed, bit my lower lip to keep myself from drooling.

"Well, well, well..." he chortled deeply, looking me up and down appreciatingly. "The fuck we have here? Damn, you fine!"

"No!" moaned Clive from where he lay, acting like he was trying to pick himself up again. "You leave her alone, you understand me! Do what you want with me, but leave her...!"

"What I say about telling me what to do?" The big man lifted a boot and brought it down hard on Clive's head. I heard something snap, and then after that, Clive's body did not move again.

Holy shit, pussy juices ran freely down my thighs.... Hey, I had pussy juices! Who knew? Dr. Hedgerow really had thought of everything!

"Your boyfriend?" asked the large man, advancing toward me.

"Not anymore." I was breathing heavy in anticipation. Oh my god, I was about to have sex with this perfect man, I was about to have sex with this god. I could feel it. I could feel it in my brand new pussy, I could feel it in my brand new breasts, heaving with every breath.

I watched as he man pulled out a knife and held the blade to my neck. "You scream, I cut you, understand, slut?"

Still biting my lower lip, I nodded in quick agreement.

I hate to keep throwing in these asides to my former life as a man, but holy shit, if this had happened to me when I'd been faggot Jay, I'd be pissing myself right now! But now, as Alison, this was the most erotic thing I could imagine. My pussy was now positively gushing. Just touch me, I thought. Touch me! Touch me now!

His meaty hand grabbed my boobs and manhandled them. He ripped my dress away and the orgasm was so intense my knees gave out and I fell to the ground.

"Yo, what the fuck are you..."


"Fuck me! Please! Fuck me!"

He didn't have to be told twice. He pulled out his cock, which was the size of an Italian hoagie with extra meat, and jammed it up into my pussy.

"Oh my God!" I screamed. I felt like my eyes were going to roll back into my head.

"Sh! Quiet!" he cautioned. "Don't be..."

"Shut up and fuck me!" I yelled.

And he fucked me good and hard, on the floor of that dirty alley, did he ever! He pressed the full weight of his extremely muscular body on top of mine so that he completely enveloped me in manly, muscular flesh. I grabbed on to his chest, onto his biceps, grabbed onto anything I could, tearing into his flesh with my fingernails as he grunted and thrust, digging deeper and deeper up into my pussy. I can not describe the feelings of orgasmic pleasure, it was beyond anything I'd ever experience before. The orgasm had not abated once since he'd first touched my breasts, and only increased as he kept on.

Finally, he pulled himself out, and his cock was cumming something fierce. He'd pumped a good load inside of me, and now jerked off the rest of it over my writhing body. My whole body was covered in his cum! I slurped it up as best I could, licked it off me like I was a cat trying to give myself a bath.

"Damn, that's some tight pussy!" he said, breathing heavy. He bent down and hoisted me up. "Come on, you're coming with me," he commanded. "I got friends I want you to meet."

As he yanked me away, I took one more glance at Clive's body laying there. "Wait!" I called out.

"What is it now?"

"His watch! It's worth over a thousand dollars!"

The big man grinned at me. "You're all right, you know that?" He grabbed the watch from Clive's lifeless wrist, then put an arm around me and led me away. I kind of walked with a limp, as one of the heels of my shoes had snapped off during the fucking, but what the fuck did I care?

* * * * *

There's a different side to LA than what the tourists see. Of course, there is. I'm from New York, after all. I live in a place where most tourists wouldn't get within thirty blocks of. Nonetheless, it was still a shock to see all the poverty as we drove through town, especially compared to Beverly Hills, where I'd been that morning.

The feeling of invincibility was still with me. I thought it might have faded, but no. After all, I was just raped, for god's sake! I mean, it was rape, wasn't it? I wasn't sure. It was pretty fucking awesome, I knew that much.

He didn't say anything to me as we drove. He put on some rap music and turned it up loud so that the base reverberated. Every so often we'd stop at a traffic light, and there'd be a bunch of dudes hanging out on a corner, and when they saw me, they'd start squealing:

"Yo, check out the white woman!"

"Fuck, nice tits, whore!"

I smiled back at them, feeling all warm inside. Would I ever get tired of so much attention? It didn't seem possible.

The big man said nothing, as I said. He just drove. It seemed like he had a lot on his mind. The only time I saw him show any emotion at all on our drive was when he pulled the car over suddenly, yelling, "Son of a bitch!" and then parked and ran out.

I watched as he ran over to another dude sitting out on a corner. Looked like the smaller dude was pissing himself in fear.

"Where's my money, bitch?" yelled the big man. "You think you can not pay and then just hang out like everything's cool?"

"Nah, man, I'll get you the money, for real! I'm good for it..."

I continued to watch as the big man backhand that smaller dude, really walloped him good. Again, my pussy tingled at the sight of such aggressive, masculine behavior. I loved it!

Once he was done, the big man got back in the car and started it back up.

"What's your name, anyway?" I asked.

He thought about that for a while. Then finally said, "Clarence."

I turned and blew a kiss at Clarence's victim as we peeled out.

I didn't know where Clarence was taking me, or what would happen once we got there, but one thing I did know, was that life was an amazing adventure, and if you open yourself up to new experiences, there's no telling what treasures will reveal themselves to you!

...to be continued!