How I Became Alison Ch. 11

Story Info
Sucking cock and making bank... then some unsettling news!
2.4k words
4.39
6.3k
6

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe it's been more than a year since I wrote and posted Chapter 10! Thanks to everyone who commented on previous installments and wrote to me about it... you've inspired me to keep moving forward with it!

***

It might seem like I was just pinballing from one situation to the next, a character without agency. How boring of a story would that be?

But don't worry, I had agency. Believe me. I had fucking agency. Schemes were turning over in my mind nonstop, but I knew Sylvie was a problem that would have to be dealt with. She could have ruined everything.

You might also be wondering, Did the fact that I had been transformed from a lowly, wimpy man into the hottest bimbo fuckdoll imaginable completely mess with my sense of ethics so drastically? Now that I had complete reign to basically do whatever the hell I wanted, did I forget where I had come from and have a complete lack of empathy for others?

The short answer was, "Yes."

The slightly longer answer was: "Holy fuck, yes!"

Jace had Sylvie fed to the dogs. Literally. The next day, all of her things were gone, her room was cleaned out, and it was like she never existed. Poor Sylvie. Hope she made for a tasty meal!

The only difference for me was that now I had to do twice as much fucking, which to be honest, suited me just fine. It was hard to say how much time passed, exactly. There were no windows anywhere in the penthouse suite. I ate, I drank, I slept, I fucked.... And fucked, and fucked and fucked...

Turns out, Jace liked using me as a reward for any of his soldiers who'd done especially well. Soldiers, that's what he called them. I liked the sound of that, and imagined myself being fucked by some real jacked-up military commando... But the truth of the matter was that in real life, his soldiers consisted of a bunch of barely-out-of-high-school 18-year-old punks with third grade educations, more guns than brains.

Not that I was complaining! I saw it all as more bimbo training! And it was great having a steady course of eager cocks inside of me!

On this particular afternoon... (evening? Morning? Who knew!) Jace had brought in some young dude with his pants hanging low, heavy jacket, gold chains around his neck.

"Damn, Shorty, you been doing all right!"

"Yeah, you know how it is!"

They laughed and were just having a drink when I walked in, wearing red lingerie with a red robe and bright red lipstick.

"Alison, dear Alison, Shorty here was just telling me how he took down a whole crew and expanded our corners!"

"Yeah, that's right, I was capping them asses left and right!" Shorty brought out a gun and began miming the death he had brought down. "Blam! Blam! Blam! Y'all dead and I'm takin all ya money!" he said, laughing.

I clapped my hands and bounced up and down. "Wheee!!!!"

"Shorty, my friend, you are doing some great work for us..." Jace gave him a pat on the back. "And I think you need a reward!"

"Fuck yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about!" He rubbed his hands together in eager anticipation.

I put out a thin arm and he grabbed my hand and the next thing we was shoving me into the bedroom and slamming the door shut behind him.

"This is what I'm talking about! Killing and fucking and making money! Killin' and fuckin', and makin' dollars! Shoving my cock up some gushing bimbo pussy!"

I giggled, laying on the bed and scissoring my bare legs, biting down on my lower lip. Oh, the moments of anticipation!

"You know, the last guy I killed, I didn't even have to do it... but I knew that would put me in better with the boss and give me a chance with you." Shorty had taken off his oversized jacket and was pulling down his pants.

"Wow, you killed someone just for the opportunity to be with me? What a wonderful compliment!"

"Yeah, you like that, you sadistic cunt?"

"It turns me on so much!"

In another moment, he'd leapt on the bed. His enormous black cock came right at me and he thrust it hard between my legs. Pleasure shot up in me as he ripped aside my robe and began kneading my perfect, white breasts.

"Fuck, baby, you feel so good!"

"Oh, yes, baby! Fuck me hard, fuck me hard!" He was so hot, I just started licking his face and kissing every part of him as he emptied himself inside of me.

He got out and then stood over me. "Now lick it clean," he told me and I immediately began sucking on his long shaft. Before I knew it, he emptied another load down my throat, and I swallowed it all happily.

As he was dressing himself, I asked, "So, stud, got anyone else you can murder so we can do this again?"

"Yeah, there's a few that owe me money, so we'll see!"

***

Sometime later, I came out of the bedroom, still savoring the taste of his cum, and saw Jace counting out stacks of cash at his desk.

I walked over to him and put my hands on his shoulders and began massaging him.

"Business is up, babe. Business is way up! Damn, it's been up since I brought you on board, like all the guys will just do whatever they can just to get a chance to be with you! I can't believe I never thought about this before. Bringing you on board as my personal whore was the best decision I ever made!"

I laughed, running my hands down his chest, leaning in so that my soft, white breasts pressed against the back of his head. Personal whore... I loved it!

"I'm thinking I might take you to one of the next big meet-ups... use you as leverage. Give some of the other bosses a chance to have you suck on their cocks, but only if they pay up."

"I'll do whatever you want, baby, you know that."

"Damn, I know you will! With you at my side, I think I could rule this whole city! Tell you what, here's five grand." He pushed aside a stack of cash my way. "Go out and buy yourself something nice."

"That means I can leave? I can go outside by myself?"

Jace seemed to really ponder that. He eyed me up and down, considering. "Can I trust you, Alison?"

"Oh, absolutely!" I reached down to the bulge in his pants, running my fingers over it. "You know how much I love your cock, baby. I can't do without it. Mommy needs her baby's cock."

"You be back by midnight. I'll be keeping an eye on you," he said as I continued rubbing him off. "If you ever betray me... I'll have you fed to the dogs. Just like Sylvie was."

"You don't have to worry about me," I whispered, straddling him and licking his face while he grabbed my boobs and breathed heavy.

"I'm gonna rule this city. You believe me, don't you?"

"I believe anything you say, baby."

***

It was the first time I'd been outside in who knows how long. Seriously, how much time had passed? I'd been fucked so many times, almost nonstop, only taking occasional breaks to eat and nap, that it all just sort of ran together, one long never-ending fuck session. I hadn't met or interacted with a single person who hadn't had their cocked inside me in one way or another, so being back outside in the real world was a bit of a shock.

I took a cab to a nice section of the city and bought a few thousand dollars' worth of shoes. II got some new dresses, and lots of make-up. After all, I had to look my best if Jace was really going to parade me to the other gang bosses!

A young man rang up my last purchase. He was so tongue-tied at the sight of me, he hardly uttered a word. I really wanted to drop down on my knees and start sucking him off, but then I remembered what Jace had said about having me watched. I couldn't take the chance of Jace finding out and possibly getting jealous. So, as hard as it was, I just said, "Thank you so much sweetie," to the young man and left the store with my bags. I wonder how long it would take him before he ran into the bathroom and jerked himself off? Ha!

A homeless person begged for change out on the sidewalk. I remembered back when Spandwick had made me spit on the homeless person (see Chapter 2), just to prove I was serious about becoming Alison. At the time, I'd been so resistant... but now?

"Alison?"

I turned, suddenly nervous. Who could possibly know me out here? I was instantly relieved when I saw who it was... Nurse Traci! She had been the nurse who'd been working in Dr. Hedgegrow's office and assisted wit my transformation (See Chapters 6 - 7. Remember?). At the time, she'd been the proverbial, sexy bimbo nurse.... But she wasn't wearing a nurse's outfit today. She bounced over to me, wearing a tight-fitting flower dress which amplified her massive cleavage, smiling widely. We embraced tightly, our enormous boobs squishing into each other. "I wondered if I'd ever see you again!"

Even though it had only been a few days, it was like running into an old friend. After all, she'd known me from before my transition, back when I'd been... I didn't even want to think about it! That whole part of my life was dead. There was only Alison. "It's been good," I told her. "Real good."

"Yeah? Well, you look fabulous! You must be getting fucked left and right! Hedgegrow does incredible work, doesn't he?"

"I don't want to talk about that," I told her firmly.

"No, of course not, I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking..." She seemed genuine in her apology. "Listen, I was just going to get a latte. Care to join me?"

***

Of course, we were the center of attention. Two bimbos drinking lattes in a trendy LA cafe? People had their phones out, taking pictures and videos, whispering amongst themselves.

"It's been years since my transformation, and it still doesn't get old!" Traci took a sip and adjusted her dress so that her boobs were set at maximum cleavage. "I love knowing that I could have any man here. Even the married ones!"

"Especially the married ones," I said, and we both laughed.

"I once had a man who'd been married for thirty years leave his wife just for one quick afternoon with me. She found out and he lost everything." She sighed longingly at the pleasant memory.

"It's easy to be wicked, isn't it?"

She laughed. "So, Alison, what exactly have you been up to?"

"Oh... this and that," I said coyly, tracing my long, slim finger around the circumference of my cup. I wasn't about to divulge that I'd basically become a trophy for a bloodthirsty gangbanger and his crew. "You know. Just enjoying my new body."

"Listen, it's good that I ran into you." She looked from side to side, and leaned in. It was like her bimbo façade vanished. "Two men were looking for you."

"What are you talking about? What men?"

"It was just the other day... They came into Hedgegrow's office and asked if we'd worked on any gender reassignment surgeries in the past week, for someone from New York. That's where you'd flown in from, right?"

Now it was time for my bimbo façade to vanish. "What did you tell them?"

She shrugged. "That it was against our policy to divulge patient information. They didn't seem like the kind of guys who take no for an answer. You know, real tough guys. One had a scar clear across his face. The other had an eye patch. At least one of them was armed, I could see the gun under his jacket."

They had to have been sent from Spandwick, that was the only explanation that made sense. After all, no one else knew I was here. "What happened then?"

"They just barged back into Dr. Hedgegrow's office. I tried to stop them, and they just shoved me to the ground. Once they slammed the door shut, I could hear shouting from inside. I couldn't tell what they were saying, but sounded like they were threatening him with violence if he didn't tell them everything he knew about you and where you'd gone. Oh, poor Dr. Hedgegrow. He's such a sweet, old man. After they left and I gave him his afternoon blowjob, I could tell he was really shaken. He only...." She looked down and wiped away a tear before it fell between her massive cleavage. "...he only came once."

"Did Dr. Hedgegrow tell them anything?"

"What is there to tell, Alison? You were a patient, you left, and no one's seen you since. Well, until today, that is."

I stood up. "I have to go."

"Alison, wait! Let me help you! What kind of trouble are you in, anyway? I mean, where have you been?"

"I'll see you around," I told her, marching out.

-

As I left the café, I looked all around to see if anyone was looking at me. Well, looking at me suspiciously, I mean. Lots of people were looking at me, and some of them had their hands down their pants and were actively rubbing themselves off, but none of them looked at me with anything other than lust. Still, any one of them could have been Spandwick's men, just as any one of them could have been Jace's men...

Oh, Alison. Life's not so simple for a big-tittied bimbo, is it?

I wasn't going back to New York, I knew that. Mr. Spandwick could go fuck himself. This was where I belonged.

That homeless man was still out on the sidewalk, begging for change.

"Please...." he moaned at the sight of me, thrusting his tin cup in my direction. "Help a guy out, how about it? Just a dollar... Please..."

I spit in his face and kept walking.

...to be continued!