All Comments on 'How I Became an Escort Pt. 01'

by EbonyBelle

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I enjoyed your story

I hope you write more of your life story again soon. It was a very enjoyable read thank you for posting it.

N2outdoorsN2outdoorsalmost 10 years ago
Very hot and eel written

I find your writing to be excellent. I am able to get a very good visual from your story. I bet you are one incredibly sexy lady. Thanks for sharing your story.

Paul_ChancePaul_Chanceover 9 years ago
Enjoyed...

I enjoyed the story. You had a nice amount of detail, enough to allow me to draw the picture of the event in my imagination and "go along for the ride" as it were. Continue writing!

clairelenoreclairelenoreover 9 years ago
way sexy and believable!

lots of stories on this site are fun but ridiculous, they could never happen in real life. this one really felt authentic, and had a nice flow and pacing too. great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I FELT

...like I was reading a historical, I guess I should say biographical -- make that autobiographical -- account.

The veracity of anything on Literotica is in question, regardless of claims; but I am just saying how I felt.

Since I've been around nothing like it, it was a bit like reading someone's first-hand account of an exotic Pacific island.

5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good story, and very well written. I would guess, @EbonyBelle, that you're actually male, but you write very convincingly from the female point of view. 5 stars from me, and now I'll read your other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous