All Comments on 'How I Became an Escort Pt. 01'

by EbonyBelle

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good story, and very well written. I would guess, @EbonyBelle, that you're actually male, but you write very convincingly from the female point of view. 5 stars from me, and now I'll read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I FELT

...like I was reading a historical, I guess I should say biographical -- make that autobiographical -- account.

The veracity of anything on Literotica is in question, regardless of claims; but I am just saying how I felt.

Since I've been around nothing like it, it was a bit like reading someone's first-hand account of an exotic Pacific island.

5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

clairelenoreclairelenorealmost 10 years ago
way sexy and believable!

lots of stories on this site are fun but ridiculous, they could never happen in real life. this one really felt authentic, and had a nice flow and pacing too. great job!

Paul_ChancePaul_Chancealmost 10 years ago
Enjoyed...

I enjoyed the story. You had a nice amount of detail, enough to allow me to draw the picture of the event in my imagination and "go along for the ride" as it were. Continue writing!

N2outdoorsN2outdoorsalmost 10 years ago
Very hot and eel written

I find your writing to be excellent. I am able to get a very good visual from your story. I bet you are one incredibly sexy lady. Thanks for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I enjoyed your story

I hope you write more of your life story again soon. It was a very enjoyable read thank you for posting it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous