All Comments on 'How I Became Big Sister's Sex Slave Ch. 02'

by Gimli37

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Scorcher!

Wow! This is the best story of this kind I have ever read. pacing, language scenes, domination, dialogue all top notch. cannot wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good, but too abrupt

The sister's domination was, IMO, too abrupt and rough. We could have done without the pissing scene. The new relationship between brother and sister should have evolved more slowly, I suggest.

<br /><br />

Would have preferred more descriptions about the state of the sister's arousal.

TammiBadgerTammiBadgerover 14 years ago
Jealous

I love stories where men submit to women in tall boots. That has been my lifes story. I hope they have a few more adventurs. Maybe bro can try real cock or try to satisfy two dommes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Whoa!

Gawd, you had me pumping as I pictured the strap on domination... came into wife's panties!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Can´t wait to the next part!

Loved it. How about letting the foot steps belong to the mother who joins his sister? Or a hot aunt visiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gay

worse than the first first he was a pussy whipped asshole now he is a gay pussy whipped asshole do us a favor and stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome

ignore other comments and keep writing ! nice to see dominant family member wearing thigh boots! keep on with story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
....

Loved everything about it... except wtf was up with the pissing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great story. You should continue it with her making him be a bitch to a couple of guys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
dayumm

oh fuck that was goooood.. im so fucking horny i kept orgasming when i read this i keep reading it over and over and it keeps bringing me to climax, without any contact. mmmm id love to be there....oh fuck this is my fave story. i wish i was in Brian's place and i'm a chick (;

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Oh come on you did not finish thi

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 11 years ago

Seconded. How can you leave us hanging like this? :(

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 11 years ago
that's just mean!

Oh, come on!! Seriously? That's how you're going to leave it? Not fair! ;)

Hoping very much for another chapter to this. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Oh damn...busted?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Twist..

Have the guy force his dominance over her.. Have him rape her for all this she put him through.

FluroFireFluroFireover 10 years ago
Twist 02.

Then have it turn into some sex wrestle over dominance..

nsmiladnsmiladover 9 years ago
Awesome

that was one of the bests i ever read. really wonderful

I can't wait to read the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PART 3! PART 3! PART3!

Please continue!!!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Was Karen?

Truly a Selfish Bitch for dominating her brother Brian or was she the loving caring older sister that wanted her brother to submit to her so she could train him to pleasure her the way she likes.

Even tho Karen referred to him as Bitch a lot and hit and slapped him when he hesitated I think she did that to get his attention and not as punishment.I think Karen changed after coming back from College for the summer and finding out she was attracted to her brother Brian and wanted to be with him completely and also to Dominate him to please her thereby she gives her brother the same love to let her control him and be a happy Dom and Sub couple.

It sounds strange and weird but some people find relationships like that to be wonderful,kinda like opposites attract,love is weird that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It happened to me

It happened to me, but by a friend of my moms. I was very young. Cant't say how young here, but not old enough to cum. she fucked my ass with a dildo till I peed..my mom was masturbating as she watched us. That was the first time I had seen a woman's cunt. She made me suck her fingers after she had an Orgasm. It happened many times after that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

oh yes great read, wish there was a third chapter. i could see her putting a chastity cage on her brother to keep him constantly frustrated, while servicing her over and over, while she keeps fucking everyone like slut, also making him eating all of her creampies, and letting some of her fuckers, fucking his ass..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous