How I Became Black Owned Ch. 03

Story Info
Time to let my fiance know he's lost me to BBC.
2.8k words
4.22
48.9k
64
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 10/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,283 Followers

Well, that night with Rex and Jerome was something else. It's over now. I'm going to summarize it a bit quickly so I can sooner get to telling you all about something even more interesting: How I got Tom, my fiance, on board with my going black, becoming black-only and us both getting black-owned.

Here are the highlights of that night with the two guys, in a few sentences: It was an intense, all-night fuckfest with me as the object of attention. As soon as they got in the door, this new man, Rex, a stranger to me entirely, grabbed me in his arms and jammed his tongue in my mouth--and it felt like down my throat. He held me for a while as he groped me everywhere, frenched me aggressively, and then fingered me. I nearly melted in embarrassment at how soaking my pussy was by the time he probed it with his large fingers. It was such a turn on to be attacked like he was doing by this well-built--but frankly not very handsome --black man. I felt like such a sex object. He then pushed me over the back of the nearest sofa, pulled my panties down just enough, and stuck his 10" or 11" cock inside me in one slow thrust from behind. He held my hips firmly, and I loved it from the start. It was every bit as exciting as the sex with Jerome a few nights ago, but the sluttiness of being used by a total stranger instead of an acquaintance, whom I had at least flirted with and chatted with first, added a new dimension that was new and highly charged. Who would have ever imagined? I apparently LOVED being used by black guys. Yes! Apparently I *did* love being used by big black guys with big black cocks--and I didn't even care if they had a handsome face!

That set the tone for the evening, as I alternated sucking and fucking the two men. Much of the sucking was more like being face-fucked, to be real about it.

Between the two of them, they were able to last virtually all night, and it was probably 5 am or so by the time we were all fucked out. I was swimming in and caked with their cum and my juices.

Tom was still out of town, so when Jerome called me at 3pm that afternoon, after I'd gotten some sleep, it was no problem to pick up. I noticed my pussy felt warm and tingly even from just seeing his number on my phone. Wow!

"Hey, how's my number #1 white slut feeling this afternoon, Sally?" Jerome purred at me.

"Fine, Master, thank you." Even though we were in private, "Master" just felt more natural to me now that I had started to give Jerome so much control over me. The night before was so incredible, I just loved being a slut for him. The memories of all of the night's orgasms flooded through me.

"Calling me 'Master' even though we are talking privately, I see? Well, well.... We must be making progress. Hm..." He paused for a bit. I obediently waited rather than filling the silence. "I think we need to add some structure and build some momentum. Unfortunately, I have a rather busy schedule for the next couple of weeks, even though I'd love to come by and be using my new property as much as possible... I'll tell you what, let's make things a bit of a challenge. I'll be back in exactly three weeks from Friday, which would be three weeks from when I think your fiance is returning, right?" I confirmed it to him, and he continued. "Well in three weeks, I'll come by at 7pm, and you'll welcome me in with a French kiss and him on his knees ready to take my cock out for you. I think you can swing it. Okay? If you can't swing it, MAYBE we'll figure out another way forward, but I could decide to play with some other sluts and make you wait longer, got it? So if you want to get fucked by me more faster, that's your motivation, okay?"

My pussy tingled. I loved the image of greeting him that way with my Tom in that submissive cuckold role. I tried not to answer too quickly. "Yes, Master. That sounds exciting. I like taking on a challenge if it will please you, Master."

"Great. You're going to want some advice. When we hang up, I'm going to text you a few web addresses and also phone numbers of a couple of my friends' top white sluts, who you can go to for advice. I'd like my new slut Sally to succeed! Alright? Well, good luck with the next few weeks! Oh, and I almost forgot. You can only orgasm when needed to give Tom motivation and never in private, got that? In fact, tell him that you're only allowed to come on a phone call with me or while using a big black dildo, and use that as one of your tools to manage him." And of course, I acknowledge my Master.

"Slut, would you like to rub one out quickly before I go and this next phase begins? I have about three more minutes..." Jerome continued.

"Oh, yes, please Master!"

"Very well then, get busy, slut! I'm just going to read this sports article I have in front of me, and you have until I finish! I suggest you look at one of the pics of my cock on your phone to help you out."

I was so horny and excited about everything going on, I was so thrilled that I was getting even closer to being fully black owned by Jerome, with my fiance as cuckold, that it took me next to no time to rub one out. "Arrrrgh, yesss!!! Fuck, yesss!!!!!!! Cumminnnnnnnnggggg!!!!" I yelled into the phone, in about a minute.

"Excellent, babe," Jerome said to me. "I'm so glad for you that you're so excited to be taking these steps towards becoming my full time black only slut. Excellent!! This is a big turn on for me, too!!"

Jerome paused for another moment, and I could tell he was thinking of more ideas for me. "You know what," he soon added. "If you promise not to even let Tom's dick in your pussy not even one more time, not even in your mouth one more time--nor of course to give him your ass virginity... Well, then you can come ONCE more tonight. Okay. Now would that be worth it? Would you like that trade-off? Is coming now worth making him lose out on the proper sex-goodbye he deserves, are you turned on enough that you would take that trade-off? Are you selfish enough and devoted enough to being black-owned that you would do that to the man that you have loved??"

I was torn. I paused and thought about it for a few moments. And, you know what, it wasn't so much about how horny I still was--although I was VERY horny--it was about my sexual devotion that was growing to Jerome, so I asked him. "You tell me, Master... Would it turn you on if I *did* take that trade-off?? I'll let you decide, Master. If it's going to be a turn-on for you, and you tell me to do it, I'll do it."

"Yes, then absolutely, slut. You go take that trade-off. You rub another one out--and you promise us both that none of your holes will touch his dick again ever! He only gets handjobs--and only when I say, and only for the first twelve months, MAX! You do go for it, slut!"

I had already started rubbing while he was talking to me and it only took me a few seconds, "Oooohhh!!! FuckkkkK!!!! Crapppp!!!! Cummmminggggg alreadddddddyyy!!!!! Ungggg!!!!! Arrrrggghhh!!! Yyyyyeessss!!!!!"

"Nicely done, slut. I don't know if this is going to make it harder or easier for you to convert Tom to your cause, but you'll certainly have a very serious message for him on his arrival, eh?!? Haaaaah!!! I love it! Upper-class professional white guy comes home to find his fiancee is almost 100% black owned since he was away... Deeeeeeliiiightfulll!!!"

Hearing my Master so enthusiastic made my juices flow again, and I could feel them start to drip down the side of my thigh, even!

We got off the phone, and I knew I had my work cut out for me. I used the information Jerome had sent to do research, and I also talked to the girls at the two numbers he had provided. I got *lots* of seemingly useful information, and I came up with an elaborate scheme that I thought would unfold over about two weeks...

Then Tom came home and my whole plan went to crap.

He came in the door that Friday, and we gave each other a nice hug, but he could tell something was up. I was a mess, and I'm sure I looked worried and stressed--perhaps even the most stressed since he'd known me. "What's the matter, Babe?" he asked, "You look like you got a cancer diagnosis or something. What happened?"

"No, no! Nothing like that!" I started to reassure him--before realizing that maybe he would think the actual situation was even worse than if I had gotten cancer!

"Have a seat, and I'll tell you."

I shivered with excitement and ambivalence. Yes, I was upset that I was about to hurt my long-time fiance, whom I still loved--albeit now in a new, much more limited way. But I was also really excited to be moving further along towards my new black-only status.

Once I told Tom I was going black-only, then it would be even MORE real! It was so titillating to think about. And I flushed and started to breathe a bit heavily. I'm sure Tom thought it was quite odd.

I sat at the opposite end of our long sofa. We were facing each other. My whole scripted set of ideas left me, and I just spilled my guts.

"Well, Tom, I'm really, really, REALLY sorry about this!! But I'm afraid everything is different now. While you were away, I met someone else, and... Well, I made love with him. And... Uh, well, it's more than that!! I'm so, so, sorry, Babe!!! Well, you see, he *owns* me sexually now. I'm owned by another man... I can still be in a relationship with you, but only if you accept that my Master owns my pussy, mouth, and ass... He says that I can still give you an occasional mercy handjob though... uh.... *when* he allows it, and well... well... and only for the first year. He said that, too!"

Tom is not a wimpy guy, and his reaction was explosive at first. "What?!?!? What the FUCK are you telling me, Sally?!?!?!" He jumped off the sofa and yelled at me.

At least I knew Tom wasn't a violent man.

"Are you fucking kidding me??? Who does this kind of thing?!? I go away on a fucking business trip for a few weeks, and you ALLOW yourself--you GIVE yourself over to become the property of some Master?!?!?! Who the fuck is this 'Master'?!?!? What does he have, the fucking magic-most dick of the whole fucking UNIVERSE?!?!?!?!?!"

He paused, but he was pacing. I got up, too, just in case he did start to lose control and not just yell. Tom glared at me. Waiting for an answer. I was still mute. "Answer me, you fucking idiot!!!" Tom yelled at me. I could hardly blame him.

"Well, uh..." I started sheepishly. "Actually, he pretty much does have a magic dick," I finally blurted out.

Tom glared at me, waiting to hear more.

"I guess I should just spill it. My Master has a magic eleven-inches long and two-inches across giant, beautiful, monstrous, ginormous, and delicious... BIG... BLACK... COCK!! His name is Jerome, and yeah... He's fucked me so well and thoroughly, I really like his company... and so I agreed that he owns me so that he will keep fucking me as much as possible... I don't think he's going to be exclusive to me, but he one-hundred percent requires that I be exclusive to him!"

Tom slumped against a wall, and I continued--a tiny bit sad, but earnestly much more excited to be asserting my sexual needs over his.

"I don't even get to fuck him all the time. He's going to keep having other girlfriends, too... But just so that Jerome will continue to fuck me on-going-- I am hoping frequently-- I agreed that he gets to be 'Master Jerome,' and he owns all my holes--including the one that you haven't gotten to use ever-- that I was never going to give to you to use..."

Tom shook his head in disbelief as he resumed pacing, huffing, and glaring at me. I did wonder if he might start to break things!

"I'm so sorry, Tom. I didn't plan for this to happen. But he is *THAT* incredible to have sex with--sometimes fucking, sometimes making love-- I would have done anything to get him to stay part of my life, and that's what he wants... That's what he REQUIRES of me, is for me to be black-only and black-owned... And when he asked me to make the commitment he did give me a week to think it over, and the sex with him was so incredible-- and you know how much I love sex-- that it truly was not a hard decision for me at all in the end."

Tom processed some of this and naturally it angered and energized him further.

"What?!?!?!" He more or less screamed. "This is not just a short-term thing?? This is the end of us?? In the two weeks I was gone, Sally, you decided to be a black-owned whore for the rest of your whole fucking life?!?! You gotta be kidding?!?!! Who does this? Are you sure this isn't a fucking put-on??? I mean, it seems too cruel and twisted to be a put-on, but is it???"

"No, sorry, Babe. No put-on. He even had me agree to no goodbye sex for you. You're done with me except maybe my hand. I'm not even allowed to romantically kiss you, either, by the way. A sociable peck, sure, but no French kisses or sexual smooches. Maybe if you're good he'll generously tell me to kiss your ear or neck sometime, but I wouldn't expect it."

I was being a little cruel now with so much detail, I realized. But I loved my newfound power, and I found it turned me on to tell Tom how deprived he was going to be. I guess I had a bit of a sadistic side that somehow I hadn't tapped into before!

While Tom paced, I continued. "But also Master Jerome wants me to have a white cuckold husband, and I told him a lot about you... Both of us would still like you to be my white cuckold husband... If, of course, you can make peace with it. You would be expected to be a bi-cuckold of course. You probably wouldn't have to give up your boy pussy to Jerome or his friends, but there would definitely be oral duties... That's what Master has told me!"

I was a little surprised at how brave I was with all of this, but it was so exciting to lay out these radical expectations for my poor white fiancee!

"I can't believe this!! This is bullshit!!" Tom shouted, and he stormed out the front door and gave it a huge slam.

That didn't go quite as I had imagined, that's for sure. Somehow I had kidded myself that it might be a pleasant conversation.

However, I did realize that the conversation had more than met my expectations in another way: I felt incredibly HAPPY with myself, incredibly proud that I had asserted what I wanted from my sex life, and just laid it out there as the most important thing. And, further, I was more turned on and horny than I had imagined I would be!

With Tom gone, I more fully took stock of myself. My panties were drenched. I looked down and I could see the wetness even soaked through the entire groin area of my jeans!

Now alone, I felt a huge urge to get my big black dildo jammed inside me-- the best thing I could think of for while I was alone! I looked out the window to make sure Tom was gone, bolted and chained the door, and ran to the bedroom.

Unfortunately, before I could jam my big black dildo inside me and get off, I remembered my other promise to my Master: No cumming by myself. Only in front of Tom.

I don't know how I managed to calm myself enough to sleep the night. My pussy stayed drenched without the benefit of any release, and I couldn't keep from getting my PJs moist in the crotch. I tossed and tossed and tossed, and it must have been nearly morning before I finally fell asleep for just a few hours. Whatever was I going to do?

syn4321
syn4321
1,283 Followers