How I Became Black Owned Ch. 04

Story Info
How I replaced my departed fiance with a willing cuckold!
2.6k words
4.14
25.7k
38
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 10/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,333 Followers

NOTE: Please do NOT even read this story unless you ENJOY interracial cuckolding stories. Okay? Thank you! Any negative remarks will be deleted. Don't be a critic-- write your own story instead. Feel free to invite me to read your work in the comments. Thanks!

---------------

Hi, my name is Sally. I'm a tall redheaded professional woman living in a major American city, in my early thirties, until just yesterday engaged to a terrific guy, Tom. It's been a while since I wrote and shared about my story, so I'll recap some key elements as we get started.

I'm considered quite nice looking, by way of reminder. I have a cute face, and--if I do say so myself--an outstanding figure. Imagine curvy, with good-size breasts and a pert rear-end--and very long legs. People have flattered me that I'm built like Scarlett Johansson but with long legs. I also have a hot, never-had-a-baby-yet body.

Tom is also a professional, and we *were* very much in love. That fell apart just yesterday, when I told Tom about how I had met Master Jerome--my giant black master with an enormous, magical BBC.

Last night, I explained to Tom that he would have to be my celebate white cuckold... And it didn't go over so well. To his credit, I guess, Tom would have none of it and stormed off, saying we are done for good. And who could blame him?

Master Jerome is a gorgeous hunk of a black man. From the moment I laid eyes on him, I was struck with his rugged and dark handsome appearance and physique. Not extremely handsome in the face, he nevertheless had rugged good looks. He is a dark chocolate black color with a neatly shaved head, perfect teeth, and 6-6 of pure muscle.

I had never had the nerve to date black guys, but I was attracted to them. Master Jerome changed that and made black men and their BBCs a reality for me.

Jerome and I ended up on a date, what was meant to be a casual date, but ended up being the most incredible sex of my entire life. Nobody had ever fucked me and made love to me as well as Jerome. I lost count of my orgasms-- several of which were quite intense. Jerome then laid out the rules that I would have to agree to if I wanted to be blacked by him on-going. They were pretty intense, indeed. I'll remind you of them now:

1) My fiance, Tom--now gone, fled--and I needed to agree that I would go black only. That my pussy would be for Jerome only and for his black friends. Neither Tom nor any white man would ever touch my pussy again. I would be strictly black.

The first rule turned me on so much, I begged to hear the rest of it.

2) Tom would need to accept his sexless role or leave me. He might sometimes be allowed to eat me out to clean up black men's cum from my pussy or ass, but that would be Tom's only contact with my pussy and ass. I could still blow him once or twice a year--but at Jerome's direction only.

3) Whenever I was alone with Jerome or any black man, I would have to be naked or immediately get naked.

4) I was never to refuse Jerome sex, but if one of my openings--mouth, pussy, or ass--was uncomfortable or tired, I could offer him another.

5) Yes, I would have to give him my anal virginity--and that "option" would regularly be on the "menu."

6) Eventually, I was to be shared with Master Jerome's friends--but only good guys who were his close friends, he would be picky on my behalf. I could be selective with his friends, but if I turned one down, I might be denied sex with Jerome for as long as a month.

7) Everyone would be bareback. I could stay on the pill at first, but eventually Jerome would require me to flush my pills and he might give them to me-- *if* he wished.

8) If Tom did leave me or we broke up, I was to work towards marrying another white guy to be my cuckold. Jerome did not need a wife to support, and he found it much more arousing to own a white guy's wife.

I was ready to tell Jerome "yes" on the spot, but he made me think it over for a few days. Then of course I said "yes!" The whole scene was so incredibly erotic!

I realized that eventually everyone in my whole life would know that I had become a black breeding slut-- and the looming humiliation of that really excited me!

It went up a level when I promised Jerome--for his amusement--that I would not even give Tom any "goodbye sex" of any kind.

Unfortunately, rather than being turned on that I had become black-owned, while he was traveling, Tom rightfully blew a gasket and stormed off.

However, I did realize that the conversation with Tom had been positive but in a different way: I felt incredibly HAPPY with myself, incredibly proud that I had asserted what I wanted from my sex life, and just laid it out there as the most important thing.

And, further, telling Tom all about how I'd gotten owned by Jerome and his magical cock turned me on way more than I had imagined I would be!

With Tom stormed off and gone, I more fully took stock of myself. My panties were drenched. I looked down and I could see the wetness even soaked through the entire groin area of my jeans!

Now alone, I felt a huge urge to get my big black dildo jammed inside me-- the best thing I could think of for while I was alone! I looked out the window to make sure Tom was gone, bolted and chained the door, and ran to the bedroom.

Unfortunately, before I could jam my big black dildo inside my pussy to get off, I remembered my other promise to my Master: No cumming by myself. Only in front of Tom.

I don't know how I managed to calm myself enough to sleep the night. My pussy stayed drenched without the benefit of any release, and my PJs even soaked through at the crotch. I tossed and tossed and tossed, and it must have been nearly morning before I finally fell asleep for just a few hours. Whatever was I going to do?

The next morning, I quickly recalled the prior night's events--Tom storming off and my being not allowed to cum--and I was again distraught.

This was so completely NOT the plan!

I was supposed to be a BBC-only hotwife with a white cuckold fiance!

I turned my phone off mute only to find this text message from Tom: "We're done. Go to work. I'll move out while you're at work. Leave my ring in the kitchen drawer, don't even think about keeping it... Oh, and fuck you!"

I guess I had earned it. Tom, my perfectly nice white fiance, was totally done with me. He wanted no part of being my white cuckold while I would be black-owned by Jerome. Hey, it's a free country. I had hoped the idea of me being black-owned would turn him on. For some reason, I had fooled myself into expecting it, but this was the reality.

Now I had a problem. How would I get Jerome to keep me as his woman--or one of them--if I couldn't satisfy his rule of having a white cuckold caring for me? Hmm? Or perhaps I *could* satisfy this rule, albeit with a new guy?

I knew one thing for sure, I was incredibly horny, needed desperately to get blacked, and I wasn't going to be able to find a new white cuckold super quickly... So I turned to Jerome. I called him up and told him all about the unfortunate turn of events, and I begged him to be flexible. To take me as his woman even without a cuckold.

Jerome was only part way sympathetic. "Well, Tom taking off was a risk, Sally. We both knew that. I'm kind of happy for Tom that he told you to fuck off, to be honest. Good for him! Now, I know this leaves YOU with a problem... For I still won't fuck you as one of my regular white sluts unless you have a white cuckold, but I might just be able to help you out here... As it happens, I have a long-time white pal, Brad, who has been hoping to be hooked up as a cuck with a gorgeous woman like you... Only thing is, I'd have to make some exceptions that he requires..."

"What are those, Master Jerome? Tell me more!" I gasped out, hoping desperately that the situation would seem agreeable to me.

"Well. They're quite unconventional, Sally," Jerome started. "For one thing, you would have to provide him with handjobs, at a specific frequency--at least twice a week. And twice a month, you'd have to let him make out with you--*I* would have to let him make out with you, rather... and I'd have to let him fuck you once a week--bareback but with you using a diaphragm... He'd get to fuck your ass, too, Sally... It's part of a deal he and I worked out when he gave me some money when I was in a rough patch. I had to promise to hook him up as a cuckold but with some *considerable* privileges..."

"Oh, golly..." I replied. "Hmm. I don't know if that sounds so bad..."

"Well, you might after you meet Brad," Jerome said. "You see, he's not much to look at. In fact, women typically find him pasty and not so appealing. He's also short. Only about 5'8"--so a couple of inches shorter than you. Also, he's nearly bald and has a massive gut. Too sedentary. He looks like hell naked, to be honest about it... I saw him once at a swingers party before his wife dumped him... But it is true that you'd only have to really be with him once a week... So I don't know, maybe you would think it was worth it... Oh, and his dick is not bad for a white guy--eight inches and thick... He's about as thick as I am, actually... So I suppose there's a chance you might even like fucking him... He's a nice enough guy... Brad would be kind to you, and loyal... And he's plenty wealthy... He'd expect you to marry him, and introduce him to your family... He'd be looking forward to seeing your humiliation with your family when eventually you reveal your black-owned status through your multiple brown babies... He'll want you to bring me along to meet the family as well! He's mostly nice, but he has an eensy bit of a sadism streak... He thinks it makes women sluttier, hornier, and more compliant if he mentally tortures them a little... No physical torture, though... And he'll figure out how not to go past your true limits... He will help me find limits, though, beyond what you're aware of right now... But I bet this makes you wet to hear about, doesn't it--hunh, bitch?"

"Hmm. You're right, Master. Your whole scenario *IS* making me very wet... This cuckold sounds potentially a great choice in many ways... I am *so* wet listening to you go on about it... Wow!!! I wonder if I will end up grateful, even, that Tom took off? Brad's personality and dick sound promising. Wealthy is also helpful, to say the least... And you would still own me as one of your main bitches if he's my cuck? Honestly, it sounds like an exciting proposal, Master! I bet he would be grateful and loyal, as you say... Can I meet Brad before deciding? And may I fuck him when we meet to help me decide?"

"Hmm. I had been thinking 'yes' to that question, cunt... But for some reason, now that you ask me, I think a savvier answer is 'no.' No, I don't think so. In fact, definitely not. You cannot meet him and fuck him to help you decide. You're my cunt only if you play by my rules. I've given you a fair and honest description of Brad. You're going to be mortified in some ways--but cared for and titillated in others. As your Master, I'm confident that you should be happy overall. This should be good enough for you as my owned cunt, as one of my main bitches. You need to learn to rely on me for your happiness. In fact, you need to learn that *MY* happiness is in fact typically your happiness. Your existence is to please and satisfy me, primarily, so long as you are cared for. Having Brad become your husband will be perfect for my requirements, and it will maintain you sufficiently... So, there you have it... Further, I think I'm going to allow him to fuck you and make out with you and use you however he pleases, just as a husband should-- except you will be using your diaphragm with him, and you will be available to me whenever I require your services... Knocking you up will still be reserved for me or other Black men at my selection... These are my new conditions for you to continue as one of my main cunts. If anything, cunt, I've given you way too much explanation... Take it or leave it. But I will let you tell me tomorrow morning. I will allow you that, bitch. Any questions?"

"Uh... uh..." I stammered, taken aback. "I guess that's pretty clear, Master Jerome... I guess I do have one question that you might find agreeable... Would it make you happy if I agree? Would you be pleased?"

"Yes," he prelied. "Of course, you stupid cunt. That's why I suggested it. It would make me incredibly pleased for you to be married to Brad, and to mostly serve him, other than when you serve me. And I want very much especially for you to breed children with me."

"Oh, Master... That's so very exciting!" I exclaimed, as my juices gushed my panties and made the room smell, to boot.

"Alright, bitch. I got stuff to do." Jerome cut me off before I could get poetic. "Good night now! And remember, no cumming without permission, no cumming by yourself, slut. If you're continuing as one of my main cunts, your next cum will be at Brad's say-so. Likely you'll be fingering yourself while you lick his hairy ass. Goodnight!"

And then I heard a click on the other end. My panties had soaked through and so had my pants. Being dominated and controlled so thoroughly by my Master--compelled even to marry a man I'd never met, an unattractive man with a cruelty streak--was such an immense turn on. I sure had become a submissive slut in a short time! I was consoled to know my near-anonymous husband-to-be had a big cock, was wealthy, and clearly was a creative and dominant lover. Also, that Jerome knew him so well was a comfort. I knew I could count on Master Jerome to protect me. I bet my husband-to-be, my new fiance would make me come intensely!

I could scarcely have dreamed up something so sexy!

I knew what I was going to do, but I knew better than to tell my Master before the morning. Of course my answer was going to be "Yes!"

syn4321
syn4321
1,333 Followers