All Comments on 'How I Became Emperor Ch. 07: Tue-Fri'

by DraconicAngel

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a good story but it's in danger of being lost in the amount of sex, more balance between the sex and story needed.

DraconicAngelDraconicAngelover 2 years agoAuthor

I think I fully agree with you tbh. Just remember, I wrote these early bits when I was a barely-out-of-my-teenage-years boy who was still dreaming of many of these situations as fantasies. Heck, when I started writing this I had not even lost my virginity yet!

I promise, the more story-driven elements will start soon. In about 3 chapters. That was where I laid the story to rest for a couple of years before picking it up again, and found myself wanting to drive story forward. There will still be gratuitous fantasy fulfillment sex scenes - because, hey, I still dream! - but they should be more interspersed with actual story and philosophical musings the way I think the story should continue forwards. Also, more time jumps are going to start coming in. At this pace, I won't be Emperor for another decade of writing at the soonest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When are you going to post the next chapters?

DraconicAngelDraconicAngelover 2 years agoAuthor

I was on travels, but just hit submit on the next two (shorter) parts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous