How I Became Emperor Ch. 10: Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came out of that meeting thinking the best thing I could do with the credit card was to cut it into 50 tiny shards, lock each shard in an individual steel box, and then sink all those boxes in undisclosed locations worldwide.

"Don't worry," the Chancellor's secretary, one Duncan Smith, consoled me. "They're both actually quite easy to get along with once you get to know them."

He was seconded by the outgoing president who gave a heavy sigh of relief and offered me his hand. "Congrats, sucker."

We ended up going for another pint in a local pub and he gave me some helpful tips such as: 'make sure your staff is competent otherwise you'll be up at 5am trying desperately to finish a report on the status of and usage statistics of the sports facilities along with recommendations for general improvements.'

"Worst 24 hours of my life." he grumbled into his beer, only half joking.

With that kind of introduction to the job I was kind of apprehensive as I walked back to the office near the student union traditionally held by the student president.

When I got there though I was pleasantly pleased to find Abby in the outer office chatting with Erica and Matt. My laconic friend grinned at me and said "Dude!" by way of greeting.

Abby slapped him lightly on the back of the head and spoke to me. "I know your whole staff isn't here yet, but I figured you could start with us? Irina and Alex are already on their way, and Cindy's setting up your office. Tell us where you want us."

I cast a critical eye over my three staffers and came to some quick decisions. "I think the campaign worked well for us, I'd like to keep the roles relatively similar.

"Abby, you're my main advisor and gatekeeper. You look through anything that people want on my desk and decide whether it makes it that far or not.

"Matt, I need you on outreach. You're going to be helping to decide how we communicate the decisions we make.

"Erica, you I'm keeping on retainer as my personal outfitter, but if you and Keisha wouldn't also mind taking on some of the secretarial work, I'd be thankful. It's going to be a lot, based on everything we promised in the campaign, hence why I think the two of you should share.

"Alex can continue to be our tech whizz, and I'll also want him to be doing some data gathering and manipulation.

"And Irina can focus on liaising with all the social and sports captains or leaders."

"What about me?" Cindy asked, stepping out of my office.

"You're going to keep me sane." I chuckled remembering Abby's original mandate for Cindy when they started my campaign. When my girlfriend stuck her tongue out at me I added: "and be a roving advisor. Abby and Irina will definitely need help in the early days, and I imagine Matt and Alex won't be far behind. Also, I want you to take the list of promises I made during the campaign, and remind me of it regularly. You're to make sure I - we - keep those promises."

That mollified the redhead somewhat, and she beckoned me into my office. It hadn't changed much since I'd left it just a couple hours earlier, but Cindy had added a framed picture of herself and a nameplate (with my name obviously) to the desk.

"Go on, sit! I want to see you behind the desk!" She encouraged me while the other three filed in behind us. I obliged her, leaning forwards to lean on the table.

Abby, as was natural, took charge. "Right then. The first thing we'll need to do is organise a meeting with the other elected student officers. Your 'cabinet' so to speak."

"Yes," I agreed, "and see if I can't get a copy of all of their manifestos. I want to make sure that the will of the students is heard, and if all of these people got elected, it was for a reason."

"Done." Erica volunteered for the job, whipping out a notepad and pencil. I bade the others take seats, and we began to plan out in finer detail what my next weeks would look like. I'd be lying if I told you I could remember any specifics, just that we all were going through a learning curve, and I was extremely busy those first weeks.

Shortly after Irina and Alex joined us, a little out of breath, I suddenly felt something foreign brush up against my upper thigh. I twitched, and was about to look under the desk when I suddenly felt a hand grasp at my crotch, and with a quiet desperation begin to unzip me.

I looked wildly around at my staff, not sure of how to react, but they were embroiled in a discussion about something or other, and only Cindy took notice of my reaction. She winked at me conspiratorially, before diving back into the discussion.

Whoever it was under my desk managed to awkwardly get my pants spread, and my boxers to hook underneath my balls, and was feverishly working to get my pecker hard. Warm breath and two hands worked steadily - with some caution so as to be quiet - at achieving that goal, and I desperately tried to keep my focus on the discussion ongoing.

Luckily, before long, Abby asked me to call the meeting to a close, Erica promised to send out the meeting notes with highlighted action points to everyone, and everyone but Cindy filed out of my office.

I, now at full mast, was desperate to look under the table and discover who was attempting to torment me, but before I could do so, Cindy had pulled my head across the desk and was playing tongue-tag in an embrace I didn't dare break. We broke only when a knock on the door barely 30 seconds later interrupted us, and Erica stuck her head back in.

"Boss? Sorry, Cindy." She offered when she witnessed what she'd stumbled upon (the kiss only - whoever was quickly working their hand-job into a blowjob underneath my desk remained safely hidden), "There's someone here from the mayor's office. They want to discuss 'opportunities for cooperation between the municipal and student governments'. Abby's already approved, but wants me to sit in to take notes."

"Uh... Sure - I mean, yeah. Let them in." I stumbled over my words.

Cindy kissed me again, far less passionately, before whispering "Don't get up from behind the desk, whatever you do!", patted me on the cheek, and disappeared out the door before a middle-aged woman preceded Erica into my office.

Despite Cindy's warning just then, I did make a half-effort to rise out of my chair in order to shake the municipal delegate's hand, but was quickly reminded of my indecency down-below, by a sharp tug on my foreskin - so I ended up in an awkward half-crouch. I sat down again as quickly as possible, and was quickly enveloped in what could only be a warm mouth.

The municipal delegate's name I found out was Portia, a clerk in the mayor's office who had been dispatched to establish warm relations with the new student government. Given that almost a third of the city's population was students, and the municipality garnered most of its revenue from the university, it was imperative on their behalf to make the pilgrimage and pay homage to the new power in the university student administration. All of that was subtext, of course, but it explains why I was receiving this delegation rather than being summoned myself.

According to Portia, while the mayor would have loved to have come himself, he was far too busy at the moment, but would be open to any suggestions of collaboration in the future. If there was a way for the city to assist in fostering sport, academia, or other student ventures, they would certainly consider it. She did also come up with a list of policies and interests that were important to the mayor, and which they would welcome my endorsement or assistance with.

Not really in a position to think right then, I had Portia leave the list with me, and assured her that I would read it in detail, and reach out to her directly with any questions or suggestions, as well as keeping the mayor in mind for any public event that would help boost his profile (and by implication my own)..

Portia and Erica back outside the room, I finally was left alone with whomever it was Cindy had evidently installed under my desk. I made to look underneath the wood, but insistent hands a warning muffled around my cock to unintelligible sounds stopped me backing up enough to be able to look.

The mouth was efficient, though, and I was quickly spilling my seed into the willing throat. When finally I could pump no more, I was allowed to push back my chair and bend over to see who had so graciously sucked me dry.

I found Keisha (who else?) naked as the day she was born, her collar affixed with a leash to a small hook deep in the recess of the table. At any time she wished, she could lift the leash off the hook, so her freedom was only symbolically impaired, but she knelt, knees wide, her hands caressing her tits, and her mouth open to show me the last remnants of my semen on her tongue.

"Damn you Cindy!" I swore under my breath as I brushed a lock of Keisha's fiery hair behind her ear. I sat again in my chair, and took a firm hold of Keisha's hair as I guided her mouth back to my re-risen staff.

"Toy, I expect you to be present under my desk in the afternoons when I return from Lunch every week-day. Understood?" I addressed Keisha.

She backed off long enough to smile prettily and say "Yes, Master."

"Good. Because if I find out that you are not there to please me, I will ensure that you are tied to my bedpost again..." I could see the light come on in Keisha's eyes and the idea form in her head to maybe skip her duty on my desk on purpose before I continued, "...and force you to watch while I fuck every woman, girl and toy within my reach. You'll be denied any chance to touch yourself or please anyone else, titillated the whole time by everything you'll see or hear."

Keisha moaned around my balls, her eyes conveying her desperate arousal at merely the idea.

"And even if you close your eyes, trying to avoid the punishment, the sound and smells will keep you aware. Oh - and also the nipple clamps I'm going to be using. Are we clear, Toy?"

"Y- yes Master!" Keisha stuttered.

"Good, then up with you, Fuck-toy, and bend over the table. I think you deserve a light spanking followed by a brief abuse of your pussy for springing this surprise on me.

She followed the command with alacrity, and I spent a couple minutes patting her lightly on each cheek before testing her wetness (the humidity in the surroundings of her crotch was noticeably higher). Deeming it more than sufficient, I plunged deeply into her.

From there I began to fall into a rhythm that would follow me throughout most of the school year:

My regular meetings with Professor Lex always began as erudite and with high-minded instruction and lessons. By unspoken agreement we would begin making requests of each other approximately 40 minutes after I arrived - otherwise timed by two rounds of making tea. The requests would always start respectably, but slowly devolve towards the lascivious.

Every Wednesday after the normal work-day, and my schedule permitting, me and Abby would arrange for a private meeting in my bedroom to renew the non-verbal oath of trust, honesty and fealty to one another that continued from the time of the campaign. I can't say that particular times stand out to me, so regular were the occurrences, though it was clear that both Abby and I enjoyed the act and revelled in the resulting trust.

Every weekday I would begin with a staff meeting (those that could make it around their lecture schedule) in which we walked through the previous day's agenda, knocking off what could be considered resolved, and adding to the list what was coming to our attention. I would follow that up with some paperwork, whatever got placed in front of me by my staff or was passed to them by the Chancellor or in rare cases the Dean. I'd take lunch, return for my daily blowjob from the faithful Keisha, followed up by meetings with various petitioners or with other members of the student government.

Sprinkled throughout that normal daily routine were public appearances, with the Mayor, with the Dean/Chancellor, at university sporting events, etc. We also occasionally had some press engagement, particularly to help us announce new policies or initiatives from the student government. It was mostly tedious work, and it was all so long ago I often confuse the actions I took during that year as the head of student government with later actions I would take during my early political career. The failings of memory that come with age I suppose.

Regardless, there are some further particulars that I would relate from this early time that forged some of my political philosophy and social interests going forward. These events I - even to my own surprise - continue to recall with surprising clarity. Again, for those who would wish to follow in my footsteps I would note that luck has played no small part in my ascendancy. Skill and knowledge have helped, and I am forever indebted to my family, friends, and the public for their unwavering support. But I can only attribute it to luck that I encountered the people who had that requisite skill and knowledge to have been able to shape Europe and the world when I was young - even more lucky that they were all born in approximately the same time - and luckier still to have been chosen by them as the focal point for those skills. It is almost enough to make one believe in destiny.

Oh, I acknowledge that I had a hand in this. My charm - as Cindy continually points out - is superior to my humbleness, even as the latter disguises the former to my own eyes. But without every one of the persons I have named so far I would not have the honour of my repose in this imperial palace.