How I Became Her Mistress

Story Info
Lowering her mouth to my feet kissing and licking them.
1.4k words
4.21
8.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my oldest and dearest friends Michelle is going through a very rough time after her husband went to jail for embezzlement she lost everything. The big house on Lake Michigan, the car, most of their savings and she divorced him so I offered to let her live with me while she got her life back together.

That was hard for Michelle she had married him right out of high school, never went to college, never had a job, cheerleader to housewife. I was picking her up at O'Hara airport. The ex-high school cheerleader she had married a rich older man who turned out to be a criminal. Regardless of the circumstances I was excited to catch up with my dear old friend, Michelle was still gorgeous with beautiful flowing blonde hair, dazzling hazel eyes, large breast, dressed in a yellow sun dress. Seeing me she hugged me kissing my cheek. As I remember the sleep overs, high school dances, games of truth and dare, the first awkward attempts at mutual masturbation.

We loaded her bags in my red jeep and I started driving her to my apartment excited she was going to be staying with me for awhile. Driving down I90 she started crying the weight of the moment sinking in. I told her everything would be OK not to worry she could stay with me as long has she needed.

Arriving at my downtown apartment we put her bags in the spare bedroom and we sat on the Italian Modern blue Diane Sofa with a couple glasses of wine. Chatting, laughing, reminiscing about old times stretching out are legs to play a silly game of footsie like school girls. Bringing her another glass of wine I hugged my old friend, "I'm so glad you are here," I whispered.

"That feels so good, you always knew what I needed" Michelle said softly her warm breath tickling my ear. Weeks and weeks went by and she did not seem to be trying very hard to get her life together. She did not look for a job or apply to go back to school just laying around my apartment all day watching TV.

She did not do dishes or laundry or clean anything really just drank my wine, ate my food. I was trying to be a good friend give her time to adjust but after six months of this I had enough. So Friday night after work I told my dear friend Michelle I thought it would be best if she found somewhere else to live. Laying out in detail how disappointed I was in our living arrangement and her lack of effort.

First she gave me the guilt trip with the "OH ME" routine and when that did not work she started begging. Crying she said she do better that she needed a little more time falling to her knees before me. I did feel sorry for my friend but by allowing her lack of effort I was enabling her.

Finally after I said she had a week to make other arrangements she said something that made my ears perk up.

"I'll do anything you say Cheri please let me stay," Michelle pleaded.

After a few minutes I decided to teach her some discipline and a work ethic most of learn early in life.

"Mistress!" I said.

"What?" She stammered.

"From now on you will only address me as Mistress you will follow my every command if you except that you may stay," I explained to her.

"Thank you, Cheri," Michelle said gratefully.

Slapping her face has hard as I could I said sternly, "WHAT!"

With tears in her eyes she whimpered, "Thank you Mistress."

"straighten up the living room and go to bed I will write out your list of chores for tomorrow while I'm at work," I instructed.

So that is how we got here everyday I write out her chores and every night when I get home I check to make sure she completed her task. Michelle is taking night classes in computer programing I'm proud of her turn around.

Saturday morning she was running my bubble bath when I entered the bathroom wearing just my black bath robe. She was on here knees making sure the temperature was just right.

"Good Morning Mistress," Michelle said pleasantly.

I smiled at how well she was doing, then to my surprise she turned from the tub lowering her mouth to my feet kissing and licking them. What a wonderful sight of my gorgeous friend worshiping me though I had been giving her chores they were never sexual. Did she want this all along?

My head spinning, where was this going? Raising my right foot enough for her to suck on my toes which she did taking them in her warm mouth working them with her tongue a wonderful sensation. I dropped my robe as she move to my other foot sucking, licking as I sat on the toilet watching her service my feet.

I urinated a warm stream into the toilet her still servicing my feet. She raised her head asking "May I lick you dry, Mistress."

I nodded my head and watched has Michelle buried her head in between my thighs licking my wet pussy. Felling her tongue explore my insides with her tongue I raised my legs putting them on her back. A great way to start my day after my bath Michelle dried my body.

I laid down on my king size bed sensations and new pleasures laid ahead. Michelle prepared the solution filling the enema bag as I instructed her. The anticipation was killing me, the taboo was titillating, I drew my legs up into a fetal position with my right leg slightly over my left. I felt fully exposed I raised my right cheek and Michelle gently rubbed the slick lube on my anus. Her compliance combined with the sensations I felt was new and exciting strangely erotic.

When the nozzle tip first touched me, my tight little asshole puckered tightly shut. She rotated the nozzle back and forth as she pressed it forward and it slowly slipped in. I felt every millimeter going in, oddly there was no pain, just a new weird feeling. A little shiver swept through my entire body as I felt the nozzle slide in and lightly brush my colon. To my surprise, it felt very good and I took wonderful pleasure in this new sensation. Michelle gently stroked the nozzle in and out while she rotated it back and forth. Just like I had instructed her to do, looking in the bedroom mirror was erotic to see Michelle enjoying me like this, vulnerable, exposed.

I had never felt anything like this in my life, all those little nerves coming to life, sensory overload. I let out a soft moan or maybe a grunt at this pleasing new sensation, Michelle released the clip, there was a rush of warmth in my lower back and rectum filling my bowels. I tried to relax and let the warmth spread through me as Michelle continue the manipulation of the nozzle. As I relaxed more I found myself enjoying the administration of my first proper enema.

It only took a few minutes for the one quart solution to enter my body. She clipped off the tube, slowly removed the nozzle, laying still enjoying the strange erotic feeling. I rolled over and Michelle gently rub my stomach and lower abdomen. The massage from her soft hands and fingers felt wonderful and helped work the solution deeper into my intestines. Before long I could feel the pressure building, trying to breath and relax, holding it in as long as I could, before walking to the toilet, where I sat forward on the seat and lean back slightly. A moment later I couldn't hold it any longer I just relaxed and breathed deeply. Not forcing it, letting my bowels move naturally, a torrent of sudsy warm water and feces burst out of my anus. The feeling was absolutely exquisite and I let out a little moan of pleasure as my body shuddered and shook. I had no idea anything could feel like this or smell like this.

After cleaning my self with wet wipes I returned to the bedroom and bent over the bed and Michelle buried her face in my ass licking and probing. She had begged to do this as a thank you for my kindness eating my ass while rubbing my clit an orgasm building. Body trembling, toes curling into the floor, I love having Michelle live with me she serves my every need.