A Chance Meeting

Story Info
I had many nights like this when all I could do was cry.
2.1k words
4.63
3.7k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I am about to give a closing argument I like to ride the loop starring out the train window at the Chicago river. Putting my thoughts together in the quiet early morning usually alone on the train. I board the Brown Line and ride until it leaves the Loop, next stop Merchandise Mart. At Merchandise Mart I cross over to the other platform and get another Brown Line, which will end up back where I started. Which gives me a wonderful view over the Chicago River before and after Merchandise Mart.

Late at night/early morning is the best that window between the bars closing but before rush hour. There is an hour of, if played just right, solitude a train car to myself lost in my own thoughts. I boarded at the Belmont station in the last car and settled in a seat by the window. Just before the train left the station a woman entered and took a seat in the front of the train car. She had obviously been crying looking very distraught. She sat there face buried in her hands I guessed late twenties early thirties, short and slim with dirty blonde hair. She was dressed in ripped jeans and a tee shirt with wearing pink flip flops on her small feet.

I tried to forget she was there starring out the window at the Chicago river but her soft sobs filled the empty car. My solitude broken I slowly walked up to wear she was seated. Taking the seat beside her and putting my arm on her back softly rubbing. "Everything will be ok, honey." I felt her pain being in recovery myself I had many nights like this when all I could do was cry. She laid her head on my chest and I instinctively stroked her blonde hair.

We stayed like that for awhile the city passing through the train windows. Finally she lifted her head, looking at me with soft green eyes "Thank You," she said in a sweet voice.

A tender moment between strangers on a train at four AM. I was still softly stroking her hair when she raised her head of my chest kissing my squarely on the lips. We kissed lips parting, I felt her tongue in my mouth, arms rapping around each other. The train kept rolling, we continued kissing my hand found it's way under her shirt a lust filling my mind. I cupped her braless breast rubbing, squeezing, pinching her nipples, her hand sliding under my skirt inside my panties rubbing my pussy.

Her fingers entered me slowly in then out my growing wetness. I lifted her shirt kissing and sucking her breast, flicking the nipple with my tongue, teasingly biting. She continued to finger my wet pussy as I fumbled to get her jeans open. Sliding my hand in to find her panties soaked I parted her pussy lips and entered her vagina with three fingers. The train kept rolling we kept fingering, kissing, staring into each others eyes. She was moving to meet my fingers our pace increasing. Our moans filling the empty train car the slurping sound of our fingers fucking wet pussies. We were both so close, electric sparks exploding under my skin, when her thumb poke into my tight asshole I could take no more. We both screamed coming together orgasms shaking our bodies as the train moved down the tracks vibrating beneath us.

Collapsing in each others arms exhausted as the train came to a stop. Looking up I realize we were at the end of the line Albany Park we had rode through 27 stops. We fixed ourselves an exited the train car we crossed to the other platform. Waiting for the morning train to the city with Men in business suits carrying brief cases. I realized I didn't know her name "I'm Cheri, nice to meet you." extending my hand.

Taking my hand she smiled and said, "I'm Ally, very nice to meet you."

The train pulled into the station and we boarded grabbing seats near the back of the train. I put my arm around her pulling her close, cuddling, Ally responded by laying her head onto my chest. I stroked her blonde hair softly watching the sun come up out the window. She drifted off to sleep, so peaceful, so beautiful, oblivious to the suburbanite commuters surrounding us. Sunrise on the the Chicago river so beautiful, I called the law firm and left a brief message I be a little late this morning and went back to stroking Ally's hair.

Just before the Belmont station I woke her those beautiful green eyes looking up at me. "Honey, we are almost there," I said sweetly. We exited the train holding hands through the station and out to street. "I have to get home get a quick shower and get ready for work," I said not really wanting to part company.

"Give me your phone I'll put my number in it," Ally requested.

Handing her my phone I watched as she put her number in my phone she was so beautiful standing there in the early morning sun. Handing me back my phone, we hugged, I kissed her soft cheek lingering in the moment. Finally parting we headed in different directions not sure I would ever see her again. I knew nothing about her, why was she crying last night? Where had she come from? where was she going? No time for such thoughts I need to get ready for court.

I called Ally to invite her to a Chicago Cubs game the senior partner had given me two tickets after winning the case. This was the first chance I had to call her after getting the verdict. She sounded excited on the phone accepting immediately.

So on a beautiful sunny summer day we were headed to Wrigley Field to see the hometown Chicago Cubs play the Cincinnati Reds. I love the atmosphere at the ballpark on a hot summer day basked in the sunshine. We dressed in the Cubs jerseys I bought us just for the day, shorts, baseball hats, and dark sunglasses. We walked to the train station Ally's blonde hair in a pony tail bouncing as we walked. Ally and I boarded the train on the red line and rode to Addison Avenue, Wrigleyville. The area around the stadium is known as Wrigleyville, and it's bursting at the seams with sports bars, souvenir stalls, and drunk die-hard Cubs fans. Walking up and down Clark Street we stopped at a few of the area's many sports bars.

Getting in the spirit and absorbing the crazy atmosphere before the ball game. Drinking craft beer, I love Ally's easy way, something in the way she moves, graceful and light like she's floating on air. We wandered around the open-air Gallagher Way right outside the stadium, a beautiful place to hang out before the game.

I took our picture with the statues of Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, and Harry Carrey. before we entered Wrigley Field off Clark Street on the western side of the ballpark at gate D and took our seats right behind home plate. There is nothing like day baseball in Wrigley Field Ally put her feet up on the wall in front of us her cute toes winking at me in the bright sunshine. I so loved her small cute pedicured feet imagining sucking those pretty toes.

What a great day eating hot dogs, peanuts, and drinking more cold beer then small petite women should. After the sixth inning we headed to the bathroom to relieve ourselves of the beer, holding hands as we made our way through the crowd. Ducking into the bathroom we waited in line for a stall to open. Finally one opened and we went in the stall together giggling after my turns peeing I watched as Ally pulled down her shorts to expose her beautiful pussy. I watch her sitting on the toilet full of lust and desire. When she had finished I kissed her sweet soft lips they felt so warm, wet, and wonderful. After all the beer we had already drank are inhibitions were very low.

I put slight pressure on her shoulders encouraging her down I knew this maneuver well from my own experiences, I felt her drifting lower slowly to her knees, she was kneeling down on the dirty bathroom stall floor before me a beautiful site. Pulling my shorts down she parted my wet pussy lips with her fingers diving into my wet pussy licking & sucking spreading my lips farther her nose buried in my red pubes, I was moaning softly from the sensations radiating to my brain. I grabbed her head with both my hands grinding my wet pussy into her beautiful face. I was so wet her magic tongue swirling, curling, exploring deep inside, any thoughts of where we were drifted away.

Ally's magic tongue moved up licking my clit then sucking on my little bean. Her hand moving between my legs her fingers plunging into me. My moans and squeals grew louder, holding her head I started bucking my hips, knees wobbling, trembling, I squealed in delight, holding her head firmly in place wave after wave shook my little body as I squirted my pussy juices all over my face. Exiting the stall giggling and laughing we cleaned up at the sinks winking at each other in the mirror.

Returning to our seats just in time for the traditional singing of "Take me out to the ballpark" a wonderful day with Ally at the ballpark. The Cubs beat the Reds 7-2 and we sang the victory song along with the crowd after the game. Ally and I headed for the train station through the massive crowd to catch the train back downtown after a great day. Taking our seats in the crowded train car snuggling together I nibbled on her neck. My fingers finding there way into her shorts I caressed her soft mound working her clit in tiny circles the way she likes.

Slowly parting her wet pussy lips inserting two fingers while still working her clit with my thumb. Ally laid her head back and closed her eyes soft moans escaping her lips. Increasing my speed and force she succumbed to the pleasure of being fingered on the train.

Her body trembling in pleasure as I sucked on her neck listing to her sweet moans not caring where we were oblivious to the world around us. Exiting the train at the Jackson station we skipped through the downtown streets hand in hand to my tenth floor lakeshore apartment. Stripping off our cloths on our way to the bedroom. Falling into my king size bed together, embracing, kissing, arms, legs, wrapping around each other.

I snuggled into her little warm naked body laying next to mine and I stroked her blonde hair softly. Her soft hand on my flat stomach, I felt her warm hand slipping lower through my soft red pubes, I tingled at her soft touch, her fingers rubbing my pussy gently. I looked in her sparkling green eyes full of sexual lust and desire. Kissing her sweet lips my long tongue dancing in her mouth as her fingers entered my wet cunt.

She worked in and out of my wet pussy slowly, kissing my neck then shoulders, teasing my nipples with her tongue. Ally sucked on my small breast as I shivered from the wonderful sensations. Lower still kissing her way down my flat stomach stopping to tongue my belly button. Her face and nose gliding through my red pubes she sucked my tiny clit into her mouth.

The sounds coming out of me were a song of sex, lust, and love. Her wet fingers sliding between my ass cheeks smearing my wetness on my tight little tight asshole. Ally's tongue probed/danced inside my vagina, curling, twisting, tasting my pussy juices.

I brought my knees up, my little toes curling, my hands in her hair. An orgasm building inside me trembling in sheer delight. I bit my lip hard as my body shook uncontrollably waves of pleasure crashing over my little body. As I recovered Ally nestled in beside me kissing my lips and I tasted my sweet pussy on her lips and tongue.

Kissing me sweetly, then passionately, her tongue dancing in my mouth. Our naked bodies coming together, hands, fingers, smooth legs, cute little feet rubbing each other. Pussies grinding together a wild wanton desire.

Fingers inside wet pussies, two young women on fire, lovers and friends. Humping frantically, squeals, moans and sighs, the sounds of sex, feelings building, bed squeaking. Speed increasing here comes our orgasmic delight. A great way to end a perfect date with Ally. Panting like wild animals, bodies grinding, shaking, trembling, squirting our wet pussy juices, a beautiful thing the art of two women making love.