How I became the Empress of Hell Arc 03 Ch. 31-40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly pulled my finger out and then trailed the wetness from her saliva down her chin, down her throat, over the ridge over her collarbone, and then carefully hooked it around the strap on the front of her bra. I grabbed the band with my other fingers and then just like I had done with her robes, I effortlessly sliced through the lacy material with my claws. The tattered bra fell to the ground and I licked my lips again as I saw her breasts jiggle and settle into place on her chest. Her puffy pink nipples were fully erect, and it took a tremendous amount of willpower not to instantly move my head down and wrap my lips around the swollen pink nubs.

I planted soft noisy kisses from Hana's earlobe down her neck. I took my time, ever so slowly going down further and further, letting her feel and hear every single kiss I pressed into her skin. Hana's breasts were rising and falling quickly in response to her heavy breathing, and when my lips were mere inches away from them, she sucked in a breath sharply and I looked up to see her eyes watching me intently. I started to kiss up the side of her left breast, but I stopped just before my lips could come into contact with her nipple. She groaned softly and I chuckled as I did the same thing to her other breast. This time, however, I hovered my face barely out of reach of her nipple, so that she could feel every time I exhaled on it. I could see her body trembling in desire, but I remained in place only until I saw her push her tit forward so that her nipple would have come into contact with my lips. I moved my head a fraction of a second before she was able to press herself into me, and she let out another exasperated groan.

I stood up my full height and then pressed my own breasts against her arm as I moved very close to her. I reached up and grabbed the opposite side of her face and gently turned her head so that she was facing me. I moved my face so that my lips were less than an inch away from hers. I stared into her eyes and I could see the hunger that was beginning to consume her. I started to shift like I was going to pull away before I moved back and pressed my lips against hers. I may as well have fired a starter pistol to signify the start of a race, because the second our lips met, she returned my kiss with such ferocity that I hadn't been fully prepared for it. She eagerly pushed her tongue into my mouth and I felt a moan rising from her throat as I started sucking gently on it. As I felt her start to wrap her arms around my shoulders I pulled away suddenly and pushed Hana backwards with a small bit of force. As she started to fall backwards, I focused on my demonic speed and rushed behind her. As she fell against my chest she let out a startled cry, and I gripped her tightly in a bear hug around her arms so she wouldn't slide down any further.

When I felt her relax again, I let my arms slide underneath hers and then move downwards. One of my hands grabbed her boob, and I started to gently squeeze and caress it with my fingertips. The other hand roamed down her abdomen until it came to the silky material of her panties. I ran the edges of each of my fingers down the front of her panties, and just as I came into contact with the spot where her clit would be I used my other hand to grab her nipple and start to rub and pinch it gently. I traced my fingertips along the wet fabric, brushing against her incredibly sensitive outer folds as I moved up and down slowly. As I felt her start to lean back against me for support, I moved my head so that it was in the crook of her neck and I started kissing and sucking her neck in several different spots. As she turned her head to the side and began to kiss me deeply, I laughed breathily through my nose as her eyes shot open widely when she felt my fingers slip underneath the waistband of her underwear. I teased her clit with my fingertip for a couple of seconds before moving downwards and spreading her lower lips apart to play with her inner folds. As I continued to roll and tweak her nipple, she moaned loudly as she felt me pressing against her entrance with my other hand. She was absolutely soaked, and I was able to slip into her tight tunnel without much difficulty. I finger fucked her for all of five seconds before I pulled out and quickly used the fingers that had been inside of her to tease and play with her other breast that I had neglected. I slid my other hand down her front and my fingers quickly found a home back inside of her warm welcoming wetness.

I felt her body start to tense and her walls started quivering against my fingers. I pulled out and shifted my entire body so that I was now standing a few feet behind the gorgeous Angelspawn woman and she let out a loud grunt of exasperation as she turned around to face me. Her typical emotionless expression had completely morphed into one of hungry desperation.

"What the f-"

I cut her off by closing the distance and pushing my lips against hers. I rubbed the front of my body against hers and enjoyed the feeling of my nipples brushing up against hers. After I gently bit her bottom lip and let her feel the points of my sharp fangs, I pulled away again and smiled widely at her. She was panting heavily and I could see the near savage look in her eyes as she tried to figure out what I was going to do next.

"Why-"

The second she opened her mouth to speak I swept her off her feet and tossed her onto the plush mattress in the middle of the room. She let out a startled yelp but before she had a chance to react I had burst onto the bed and was now laying halfway on top of her.

"Oh fu-"

I kissed her again passionately, and she melted back against the comforter. I circled one of her breasts with my hand and then slowly toyed with the nipple before doing the same thing to her other breast. Then I slid my hand downwards and shifted it to her side until I came to the thin band of her panties. I extended a claw and hooked it in the silky fabric, before lifting it slowly. The slight pressure was enough to cut through the material effortlessly, and then I slid across her lower abdomen and did the same thing on the other side. I grabbed the waistband and then lifted it free from her body in one strong tug. She let out a sharp gasp as the air hit her bare pussy. The gasp warped into a moan as I wasted no time and quickly began to tease her outer folds and the edge of her clit. When I felt her push against my hand in an effort to get more stimulation, I obliged by spreading her with my fingers and seeking out her tight entrance. Once two of my fingers had slid inside of her, she let out a satisfied moan while continuing to kiss me eagerly.

From the way she continually writhed from my nimble fingers hitting the most sensitive spots within her, I could tell she was getting close again. So, I pulled out until just my fingertips remained inside of her. I slowed my kissing and went back to teasing her outer folds, while every once in awhile brushing against her clit. When I felt like she had moved back away from the edge of orgasm, I pushed back inside of her and started hitting those same spots again while using my thumb to rub small circles on the swollen nub of her clit. And again, when I felt her start to tremble and clench around me, I eased back and let her calm back down. I did this again. And again. And Again. And then once more. And one final time for good measure.

By the time I had ramped her up again and stopped just before she could hit that release that was just out of reach, she was practically shaking with unbridled lust and rage. I shifted back on the bed so that I was now kneeling beside her and I grabbed her hand and pressed it just below my pubic bone. I made sure she was looking where I had placed her hand, and then I focused on willing my demon cock out of my body. She let out a surprised gasp that was quickly replaced by a soft grunt of desperation. I walked on my knees so that I was now between her legs, and she let out a cry of what sounded like anguish as she felt the tip of my cock press against her outer folds.

"Tell me what you want, Hana."

"F-fuck me. P-Please. I n-n-ne-need to cum. Please. Pl-Please."

I slid my cock up and down her slit and toyed with her clit several times until she let out a sharp irritated sigh and gave me a look that was begging me to give her what she so badly needed. As I lined myself up with her entrance I held myself in place and stared into her eyes. I arched an eyebrow and laughed softly through my nose. I let the seconds tick by and I could feel her starting to push closer to me in an effort to have me inside of her. I pulled back just enough so that she could barely reach me, and then shook my head very slowly. I pretended like I was going to move away from her, and she gave me a panicked look, before I reached down, grabbed one of her hips, and pushed my entire length into her in a single stroke. Instead of letting her adjust to the sudden intrusion, I started pounding into her, hard and fast. At the same time, I started rubbing circles on her clit with my other hand. I ramped up the intensity more and more and it wasn't even five seconds before she exploded on my cock. Her entire body arched and her knees, ankles, and toes all clenched tightly. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she let out an ear piercing screech so loud it sounded like her soul was leaving her body. Her inner walls clenched my length like the strongest vice in existence, and I felt liquid gush out of her like a geyser. Her orgasm lasted a full minute, but as she started to descend from it, I began to slam my entire shaft in and out of her in a ruthless frenzy. She ramped up immediately and I felt her cum again. And again. And again. As I plowed into her over and over I lost count of the number of times she was brought to a mind blowing orgasm. After what felt like an hour of keeping her in this heightened state of bliss, I finally let myself release deep inside of her, and the sudden rush of blooming heat within the deepest parts of her pushed her over the edge one final time. After my earth shattering blast of orgasmic euphoria ended, we both collapsed onto the bed in a heap with her back snuggled against my front. When I had finally recovered enough to be able to form coherent thoughts, I shifted upwards slightly so I could kiss her cheek, and I chuckled as I whispered in her ear.

"Was that efficient enough for you?"

3.33: Avatar of Efficiency

"So that's why you look so different from a bunch of the photos I've seen. I was wondering about that. Well... your tiny frame is rather deceptive. Your strength and speed score must be insanely high. When you tossed me onto the bed I could tell it was effortless for you, and then every time you zipped around the room you did it so fast that my eyes couldn't keep up."

"Well... it's a combination of high stats and my demonic abilities. I have both [Demonic Strength: Tier 7] and [Demonic Reflexes: Tier 7]. My stats are super high, but my demonic abilities are definitely what gives me the biggest boosts."

"I would love to see all of your skills... You've got to have some insanely powerful ones."

I shrugged and grinned widely as I opened my skill menu and draped my arm over hers and held it in front of her face so she could see everything listed there. I watched her eyes look over the lengthy list, and I kissed her bare shoulder without even thinking. Her eyes immediately flicked upwards and she stared at me with a curious expression.

"Emelia is a very lucky woman."

Before I could respond she went back to reading my skill list. Every once in awhile she would reach up and tap one of the skills so that she could read the description for it, and it was absolutely adorable to see the look of intense focus on her face.

"So, based on this list, I'm guessing each time you corrupt someone you receive a unique skill?"

"Yes. Oh, huh. I totally forgot about that until you mentioned it. I didn't even check what skills I got from corrupting Tifa and Jade."

"I'm guessing [Empowered Blood] is from the Blood Mage... [Coldfire] is clearly from Emelia. [Blastburn] would be from Niall."

"Nialla. Niall was actually a girl. Her character was renamed Nialla after she transformed."

She nodded and continued to read the skills, presumably to guess which unique skill had come from each clan member I had corrupted.

"So... [Corrupting Fire], [Demonic Chains], [Shifting Superiority], and [General's Prowess]. Originally I would have guessed that [Demonic Chains] would have been from the clan member who had the chains wrapped around her wrists and ankles, but seeing as how she is still a Demonspawn, I am unsure who that one came from. Out of the few clan members I have interacted with, none of them seem to fit the description for that one or [Corrupting Fire]. However, given that the latter is the only one with the word 'corrupting' in it, I'm going to venture a guess that that one is unique to you specifically?"

"Yes. Originally it was called [Demonfire], but it changed to that when I respecced my character and gained the [Corruption Specialization]."

"You respecced your character? How did you achieve such a thing? I was unaware it was possible to do much beyond changing a small number of skills with high tier enchantment magic."

"So, after I corrupted Nialla I used a siphon shard to absorb the essence from the transformation. Judas described it as a massive surge of energy that occurs whenever a powerful creature is born. And the siphon shard allows me to capture said energy and use it as a catalyst for resetting my character. Which... Is what I'm planning on using when you start to transform. I'm honestly surprised you haven't already started... Is your Corruption Meter maxed out?"

"Yes. It maxed out when you came inside of me. Now it's sort of... broken? I am unsure how else to describe it."

"I'm familiar, actually. It happened to me as well. But it's really strange you haven't started transforming. When I transformed Nialla it started almost immediately after we had finished."

She hummed softly as she considered what I had said and then looked up at me.

"May I see the siphon shard, I would love to see what type of magic it uses."

"Oh, sure."

I opened my inventory and retrieved the siphon shard I had planned on using for Hana's transformation. I held it up in front of her and she reached out to take it. Once she grabbed the purple gem I watched her eyes fix on its structure as she studied it closely. All of a sudden, the entirety of her blue eye shifted to a jet black. When she saw the shock on my face she looked up and narrowed her eyes.

"What's wro-"

She stopped speaking midsentence as her entire body began to glow a bright yellow. I watched as the iris of her brown eye changed to a shining yellow to match the glow that was surrounding her body. All of the hairs on the back of my neck stood at attention and my reflexes screamed at me like I was about to be attacked. I jumped back from Hana and landed on my feet beside the bed. A split-second later, chains burst from the walls from every angle and wrapped themselves around the Angelspawn woman. She was soon covered like a sort of chain cocoon, and the dark gray metal chains writhed around her like a swarm of snakes. When they all suddenly went taut and pulled at her body, it appeared like she was being torn apart. The wet sound of tearing flesh filled the room as Hana was quite literally being ripped into pieces from the chains pulling her in every direction. After a few seconds of this, I watched in complete horror as all the chains withdrew back into the walls, with absolutely no sign of Hana anywhere.

My speed coursed through my body as I turned on my heel, ran across the room, threw the door open, and burst into the hallway. I looked and listened for any signs of her, but I could only hear the faint sounds of my other clan members. I took three more steps when a meteoric rumble shook the entire castle. The walls trembled and I had to struggle to maintain my footing as the floor beneath me started wobbling back and forth. I heard my other clan members shouting in surprise, and I rushed ahead as best I could to find them so we could figure out what the fuck was going on. I made it another ten feet before the castle completely stopped shaking. I looked around me as if I could sense what had caused the disturbance, but I couldn't hear or see anything out of the ordinary. I walked quickly through the castle until I arrived at the clan hall. The door was pushed open and I could see several other clan members looking around for whatever had caused the tremors. I walked up to Emelia, Ikelos, Kyra, and Tifa who all wore looks of deep concern. They all turned to face me and I saw their expressions change as they looked at my body. Which... I suddenly realized was still in a state of complete undress.

"Lookin' good, Lady iPhone charger! Although... the next time you bang a new clan member, maybe try to keep the earthquakes to a minimum?"

"That uh... Wasn't us. Have you guys seen Hana?"

Emelia, Ikelos, and Kyra looked at me with confusion, but as I glanced at Tifa I could see her eyes looking up and down my body with a hungry stare. As much as my body would have liked to respond to her openly ogling me, I redirected my focus and did my best to explain the situation.

"After Hana and I... finished... We were talking about how weird it was she hadn't started the process of transforming and I explained how siphon shards work. Her eyes suddenly changed, she started glowing, and then a bunch of chains came out of the walls, surrounded her whole body, and then ripped her apart. But there wasn't a single trace of her anywhere in the... the um..."

"The sex room?"

"Technically it's lesbian orgy room but... that's not the fucking point. The point is that Hana is literally missing."

"Damn... ghosted in a game. If I wasn't standing next to two girls you've recently fucked I'd feel sorry fo-SHIT- OK, yep. My bad. I deserved that one."

I heard the sounds of more and more clan members rushing towards the clan hall and I quickly waved my hand in front of me to materialize my clothing. Em watched me and I saw her eyes suddenly light up with an idea.

"Check your minion menu. See if she's there. If she is, use it to summon her."

"That's an awesome idea!"

I rapidly opened the menu and, sure enough, I saw a picture of Hana at the bottom. I selected it and a yellow flash of light appeared in front of me and then formed into the shape of the beautiful Korean woman I had just brought into my clan. The glow surrounding her skin faded and my eyes went wide at her appearance. Standing in front of me was Hana, but one of her eyes was completely black, while the other had a glowing yellow iris. She had horns on her head, but they were so far back they looked more like chopsticks holding the bun that was on her head in place. She had a small gold line on her cheeks and her ears were slightly pointed. She wore a very suave and sexy black pantsuit that screamed "girlboss," which was only further accentuated by the fact she didn't have a shirt beneath the jacket. Her gorgeous cleavage was on full display, and it looked like one wrong movement would cause her breasts to spring free from behind the silky black material. Hana glanced around the room and then trained her gaze on me.

"That was... odd."

"Hana... where the fuck did you just come from?"

"The... castle?"

She said it slowly, like her answer was completely obvious.

"Where in the castle?"

"All of it."

"I'm sorry... what? What do you mean 'all of it?'"

"I was in- am in the entire castle. My consciousness is, anyway. Like... I can tell that Ash is currently putting all of Kyra's smithing tools back into their places from where they fell when the tremors shook the castle. Scythe and Bray are... online and are either having the strangest sex I've ever seen or sparring? It's unclear. Three of Aeryn's small spiders are quickly moving towards the clan hall with Judas and Tesrif following closely. All 196 demons of the 1st Corrupted Legion are searching the castle grounds for some sort of threat."

123456...8