How I became the Empress of Hell Ch. 07-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up and offered his hand to me to help me off the bed. I accepted it and moved off the edge of the plush mattress. Turning to the wardrobe, he opened it and handed me a long flowing black dress. I put it on (thank god for being able to instantly 'equip' items, I couldn't imagine how difficult it would be to get it on with my wings) and gasped at the beauty of it. It went down to my mid-calf and hugged and accentuated every curve on my demonic body. It had a plunging v neck style that was filled with a shimmery lace that left very little to the imagination. The same shimmery lace material went from the top of my shoulders down to my wrists. I looked in the mirror and gasped. I looked fucking stunning!

"Judas. I- I don't know what to say! Thank you! Where did this come from? It's amazing!"

He gave me a very wide smile and showed me his character stat screen. I had never seen the crafting skill tree, and I clicked on it. It showed a wide variety of skills a character could learn, and Judas had mastered every single one. He also had impressive stats for someone who was supposedly a 'demon retainer NPC.'

"Judas, were you always a retainer?"

He shook his head and gave a slight frown.

"I don't remember much of my days from before this castle, but no; I used to be quite skilled with knives and would have probably been considered more of a rogue type character had I not been captured and forced into subservience. Much like you were, actually. I spent the years honing my crafting skills and mastered each one as time went on. Your master called on me to make various things a few times, but he had since forgotten about my usefulness beyond being a tool for his sexual pleasure."

I placed my hand on his arm and gave him a look of concern.

"I'm so sorry, Judas. I-"

"Stop, m'lady. You've saved me from that life. Let me thank you for that by doing whatever I can to make your time here as bearable as possible."

I nodded and gave him a small smile.

"Is there anything you need before I level up and save my progress?"

He shook his head wordlessly as he turned me back towards the mirror and began to braid my long crimson hair into a precise intricate weave. When he finished, I turned back towards him and hugged him tightly.

I opened my character menu and stared up at my Level Up screen. I saw that I had amassed enough experience to go to level 28. I had also slaughtered enough of the yellow demons to fill my blood tithe meter once. I looked at my body after the meter reset back to empty and marveled at the small changes. My horns had grown and as I held out my hand, my nails turned into long sharp claws. I bent my elbow and a long, jagged blade extended from the bone. My knees had similar blade growths, and I imagined just how painful it would be to impale someone with a swift knee to their tender parts. Although there weren't any other physical changes, I was now even stronger and faster than I had been before. Judas threw a knife at my face to prove this to me, and I caught it nimbly between my fingertips. When I hit level 25, I chose a skill from the combat tree called [Stoneflesh]; which would make me practically impervious to damage while it was active. I was truly excited to see the skill in use; especially in conjunction with my new strength and speed. I chose to refine my [Demonfire] spell, making it last even longer and deal even more damage. I finished leveling up by going up to 28 and assigning the skill points evenly. After Judas finished repairing all my gear, I equipped it briefly just to see what my stats would be.

I shifted my body weight and turned to Judas who was standing next to the bed.

"Judas, do you know what my master's full stats look like?"

He shook his head.

"No, m'lady. I never got the chance to see them. Given what I have seen of his combat prowess, though, I estimate his highest stats to be strength, dexterity, stamina, and defense. The thing that confuses me is how he is able to cast such high level enchantments on everything. Either he has a powerful mage somewhere or there's a lot more to him than we can tell.

I nodded and considered just where a mage like that would be hidden inside the castle. The only place like that I couldn't access was his chambers, so if he did have a mage stashed somewhere, that's where they'd be. I saved my progress, sat up, and gave Judas one final hug before logging out.

1.9: Emily

I sat up on my bed and glanced down at my phone. It was already 2 in the morning, and the 'excitement' had left me aroused and wide awake. I pulled the wet towels off my bed and tossed them into the laundry. I took another quick shower and checked my phone.

2 unread messages sent from Holy Damnation User: Emelia

I opened the message and smiled.

Hey, Allie! Sorry for rushing off so quickly. I went back to see if you were still there, but you must have taken off. I wanted to personally thank you for dragging our noob asses through that dungeon. I hit level 20, Jade, Scythe, and Bray hit level 19, and Aeryn hit level 18! We're excited to keep kicking ass with you! Hope to see you soon!

I wondered why she sounded so... normal considering how close we got, until I opened the second message.

Ok, now I can type without any of them reading over my shoulder. I loved the feel of your lips against mine. You are an amazing kisser. I honestly didn't think you were gay... but... well... I'm glad. I know we only met in a game, but I feel like we have a real connection. Feel free to text or call me whenever. I'd love to hear from you tonight, even if it's super late. XOXO -Em

--

I saved her number in my phone and stared down at the device for a moment. My heart pounded in my chest, and my palms were sweaty. In the game I was this confident badass demoness who melted the hearts of men and women alike. Out here, in real life... I was just... me. I sighed and pressed the call button. If I could stand up to a demon lord without flinching, I could make a phone call to a girl I was starting to get a crush on. It rang a couple times, and a soft familiar voice answered. She sounded like she had just woken up as she spoke.

"Hello? Allie, is that you?"

I was too scared to speak at first, but upon hearing my name, I found my voice.

"Yeah, it's me. Sorry... I'm um... I was so nervous about calling you."

She laughed; a sweet melodic sound. It was so damn cute, and hearing it made me smile.

"I know what you mean! I had trouble messaging you my number. My hands were shaking so bad. But... I'm really glad you called. Uh... hold on."

I heard her place her hand over the receiver and speak to someone else in the room. It was muffled, but I could still make out what she was saying.

"No Jade, it's the pizza delivery guy... Who else do you think would call me at 2:45 in the morning?! Now can I please have a little privacy?"

I couldn't tell what Jade had said back to her but hearing Emily's next words made me blush furiously and caused a huge grin to spread over my face.

"No, I'm not sharing her. She's mine. Now go back to your room and leave me alone, bitch!"

She took her hand off the receiver and spoke to me directly.

"I'm so sorry about that, Allie. Jade is my dorm mate, and she is the nosiest bitch in the world."

I laughed and found the courage to be a little bolder than before.

"Well, you told her I'm yours, so... that's that. As long as she knows that, she's welcome to be as nosy as she wants."

Emily made a little squeaking noise and spoke rapidly. I could tell that I had made her nervous and hearing the panic in her voice made me laugh a little.

"You uh... you heard that? I'm so sorry! I didn't- I mean... you're not-"

"Hey. Stop. Relax. I'm not objecting. In fact... I liked hearing it."

"Wait... you did? Oh... Phew! I thought for sure you'd think I was being super creepy or whatever."

I laughed again and teased her a bit.

"Maybe just a little. But... I like it. Hey, what are you doing tomorrow, errr today I guess? I'd love to drive up and see you. I'll even call out of work. I haven't taken a day off since I started, so I have a ton of vacation days saved up."

When she didn't answer right away, I figured I may have been too brazen with telling her I wanted to see her, but when she let out a small laugh, I felt a little better.

"I'm skipping class and hanging out with you... duh! And there's no class on the weekends, so... well... if you wanted to you could-"

"Yes! I do want to! I'm supposed to be at work... but... like I said, lots of vacation days."

I was so excited that my heart was racing and I had butterflies in my stomach. I don't know why I asked the next question I did, but after hearing her response, I was glad I did.

"Hey... what are you wearing? Like right now."

"Ummm... heh... Nothing... I don't usually sleep naked... but... after you kissed me in game well... I... Oh my god, I can't believe I'm telling you this!"

I laughed and spoke quietly.

"I did too. In the shower. Twice. You are an amazing kisser. I can't wait to kiss you for reals though."

The momentarily silence felt like an eternity.

"Me too. That's all I've been thinking about since I logged off last night. What time are you coming?"

I coughed and laughed at her unintentional double entendre. She gave a little squeak noise again, and I teased her some more.

"Hopefully as soon as you get me back to your dorm room."

"I uh- that's- that's not what I meant.... I meant-"

"I know what you meant.... I'll probably be too excited to sleep much more than a few hours, so I'll leave around 8 or 9. It's almost a 4 hour drive, so I'll be there around 12 or so."

"I'm so excited. I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight! Gaaaah! I can't wait!"

"Me either... but... We should both try to get some sleep."

I think my character was rubbing off on me a bit too much, because I surprised myself with being even more forward than before.

"Especially if we're not going to do much sleeping all weekend."

Her adorable little squeak and a soft breathy laugh.

"You're bad! But... I can't wait. Sleep well, Allie. I can't wait to see you tomorrow!"

"You too, Emily. Sleep well, and before you know it, I'll be there!"

She made a kissing noise on the receiver, and I did the same before we both hung up. My heart was racing and I felt like I had enough energy to run around the block 5000 times. I couldn't stop smiling as I packed a bag for the week-long trip I was planning.

I carefully stored my gaming gear and zipped its case closed. I'm not really a girly-girl so my wardrobe consisted of jeans, t-shirts, large hoodies, and the occasional skirt. I packed some clothes, barely looking at what I was bringing, and tossed in a few pairs of clean panties and a couple of bras on top. I opened my closet and nodded my head. I had one outfit that I had never worn. It was a sleeveless black chiffon mini-dress with a pleated skirt and low-cut bodice. It was fitted for me specifically, but it was so unlike what I usually wore I hadn't found an occasion to wear it. I had a pair of strappy open toed heels that went with it, and I placed those in a large travel bag and hung the dress on the outside of my closet door. I placed the heels in my suitcase and double-checked everything. I went into my bathroom and packed a small travel bag. I grabbed what little makeup I owned and stored it in a small bag with the rest of my stuff.

I was about to zip the large suitcase closed when I had a very naughty thought. I went into my underwear drawer and pulled out something I hadn't used in awhile. It was a strap-on with a large pink 7-inch dildo. There was a possibility I was being presumptuous, but I figured it couldn't hurt to at least have it on hand if things escalated that far. I stowed it along with a few other 'essentials' underneath a few layers of clothing, and zipped the bag closed.

As I headed towards my bed, I checked my phone. 3:30 AM. I also had 3 unread messages from Emily. I opened the text message app, and my eyes went wide. The first thing she had sent me was her address. I was glad she had remembered, because in my excitement I had completely forgotten. The second was a photo of her in a green sundress. She was freaking gorgeous, and I could tell she hadn't altered her character much. She looked identical, and my already broad smile widened even more. The second photo made me wet almost instantly. It was one of her wearing nothing but a pair of skimpy panties that had been pulled down slightly and covering her breasts with her arm. I blushed furiously when I saw that she had written "Allie's Girl" across the tops of her breasts with what looked like an eyeliner pencil. Her black hair had been brushed out of her face, and her almost elven features made her look soft and delicate. Her almond shaped eyes were a deep brown that gave her that classic "doe-eyed" look. She had a milky white complexion, and I could tell she rarely spent more than a few minutes in the sunlight. Despite her arm and hand covering her chest I could still tell she was very well endowed... and I felt a tingle of excitement as I thought about seeing them in person. She had a small strip of black pubic hair, but I couldn't see anything beyond that. She certainly knew how to send a sexy photo that left little to the imagination, but still kept the most important parts covered.

My heart thudded as I stared at the picture, and I ran back to my bathroom. I wrote Emily's Girl across the tops of my small A cups and ran back to my full-length bedroom mirror. I brushed my long brown hair and put it into a simple braid. I mirrored her pose and took the picture. I sent her one of my photos I thought really captured who I was and sent her that and the new one I had just taken. I was both relieved and disappointed when she didn't respond. Part of me wanted her to say something in response, but I was glad she went to sleep finally. I needed to do the same, as it was rapidly approaching 4:00 AM. I wiped the eyeliner off my chest and switched off all the lights as I headed back towards my bed. After setting my alarm for 7:30 AM and plugging in my phone, I hopped in my bed, and fell instantly asleep despite the excitement I was still feeling.


My eyes snapped open and I half expected to be staring at Judas. I rubbed my eyes and shot out of my bed. I could have used a few more hours of sleep, but the excitement and adrenaline had me ready for the day the second my feet hit the floor. I threw on a pair of black curvy jeans and a pink spaghetti strap tank top. Due to my unimpressive tits, I rarely wore a bra. I do wish they were bigger at times, but I am happy that I don't have the troubles other girls do with back problems and having to wear a bra to go in public. I laced up my black Converse sneakers and finished off the pizza in the fridge before running back upstairs and grabbing my bags. I carried them downstairs and nodded. I loaded my bags in the back of my CRV and hopped in. I took a selfie with a kissy face and sent it to Emily with the caption: On the way!

I was pleasantly surprised when I made really good time and only had to slow a few times for traffic. The drive took me just under 3 and a half hours, and while I drove, I called my boss and explained that I was taking the next 5 days off. At first he was irritated, but when I reminded him that I had over a month of vacation time saved up, he reluctantly agreed.

"Just be sure to be here next Friday! I didn't promote you to assistant manager so you could run off with the first cute gamer girl who smiled at you! Ha! I'm kidding! Have a good time, and don't do anything I would do."

"Thanks Richard. I'll see you on Friday."


I pulled up to the campus and parked in the guest parking area Emily had mentioned. I turned off my car and stepped out. I stretched and retrieved my phone from the passenger seat.

I'm here.

She responded within seconds and I smiled as my heart started to race.

Be right down. I'm not alone though. Everyone wanted to see you.

I laughed nervously and started unloading the back of my vehicle. A group of people were exiting the nearest dorm, and I instantly recognized them. Bray was in front, and while he may not be as tall as his character, he was still very tall. He had to be at least 6'6 or 6'7, and probably weighed at least 300 lbs. If I hadn't met him in the game, I would have thought he was a musclebound jock who made fun of kids like us. His pale face had boyish features hidden behind a thin blonde beard and wore a baseball cap backwards. The tall lanky one walking a bit behind him was Spencer. He wasn't as tall as his boyfriend, but he was still probably 6'1 or 6'2. While Bray was broad shouldered and muscly, Spencer was slender and toned. He had olive skin, and shoulder length dark brown hair, and an almost pretty smooth-shaven face. He could have easily been a fashion model; especially given the stylish flamboyant shirt and flared pants he wore. Next to him had to be Jade. Her rich milk-chocolate skin and bouncy black and brown curls screamed sexy DIVA. She was probably around 5'8 or 5'9, but I saw she had wedges on, so it was more like 5'6 or 5'7. She wore a jean jacket and matching capris over top a simple green t-shirt. Her tastes were elegant and casual at the same time. My smile widened as I lay eyes on the girl I had driven all this way to see, and she took my breath away.

She was wearing a pair of black mini-shorts and a low cut black t-shirt that said I'm so gay! in rainbow lettering. Her pale complexion made her heavy black eyeliner and mascara on her deep brown almond shaped eyes stand out even more, and my heart thudded in my chest. Upon seeing me, she ran forward towards me, her sandals flying off her feet. At first, I was too scared to react, but as she drew closer, I opened my arms for her. She gave me a running hug and practically leapt into my arms. She pressed her lips against mine and I leaned back against my car for support. My mind was a flurry of emotions as I kissed her back passionately. I would have lost myself completely in that kiss, until the only member of the group I hadn't seen spoke up.

"Do you at least want to get inside before you start going at it? Or are we just gonna stand here and watch you, Em?"

We broke apart and both of us blushed furiously. I turned and faced the rest of the group and they moved over to me excitedly. After they had each hugged me, we (re)introduced ourselves. I finally was able to see Aaron and noted that he looked remarkably similar to his sister. He had a wispy beard over his face and short cropped hair. Other than Emily's girlish figure, the resemblance was uncanny. When Emily saw me staring for a moment, the two looked at each other and communicated something wordlessly before they drew me closer and talked quietly.

"Aaron grew up as my twin sister. In our senior year of high school, he came out as trans to my parents. They weren't sure how to react at first but have been nothing but supportive since."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Aaron. Thank you for trusting me. I'm glad you've had such strong support in your life. One of my best friends back home is trans, and she's had a rough go of it. It's a hard journey, but I'm glad to call you my friend. Hell, if I hadn't come up for your sister, I'd maybe go to the other side and try dating a guy for a change. You are very handsome."

He blushed and nodded at me. Emily squeezed my hand gently and smiled at me. Bray grabbed my suitcase in one hand, and my gaming bag in the other and we headed across the parking lot towards their dorm room.

"Jesus, Allie, did you pack a body in this thing? It's gotta weigh at least 100 lbs!"