How I became the Empress of Hell Ch. 07-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smirked at Emily and responded.

"I can handle it just fine. The only thing easier would be kicking your ass in a duel."

The group laughed and groaned at the burn, and Bray smiled at me with a huge dopey grin.

"My delicate male ego has been wounded! How will I ever recover?!"

Spencer shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"Bring Allie's stuff and your delicate male ego inside. Otherwise she may drop you here in the middle of the parking lot."

We all laughed as we walked inside the large multistoried building. After we made our way to Emily and Jade's dorm, we chatted about my brutal experience with my master and the revelations about Judas and his newfound freedom. Jade had ordered pizza and we devoured it hungrily as we talked about the game and our last battle together.


I finally got a moment alone with Emily, and we sat on her bed and talked.

"I can't believe you're really here. On my bed. You look so much sexier in person! That picture didn't do you justice!"

I blushed and leaned forward, my face inches from hers. She pulled me close and kissed me, our tongues dueling for control. She pulled back for a moment and bit her lip. She looked so damn sexy when she did that, I had trouble keeping myself off her.

"I can't get enough of kissing you, Em. I can hardly believe I'm here either. I was so surprised you were interested in me outside of the game, but... I'm really glad you were. Can I- uh... can I ask you something?"

She nodded enthusiastically.

"Anything. You can ask me literally anything."

"Is this a fling or are you looking for something... more long term? I'm OK if you're just looking for a couple of nights kinda thing, but... well... I... ummm... I also wouldn't mind something more long-"

She pulled me into a brief kiss and smiled at me. She held up one finger and reached under her bed. She tossed me a folded piece of paper and started stripping off the shirt she was currently wearing. My thighs grew damp and my legs tingled as her large breasts bounced into view encased in a tight lacy black bra. She caught me staring and pointed down at the item she had thrown at me. As she pulled a tight black shirt that said "I'm not gay, but my girlfriend is" over her head, I unfolded the paper she had tossed in front of me. It was a printout of a custom t-shirt and I grinned widely as I read the words on the front.

"Don't hate me because I'm gay. Hate me because me and my girlfriend are better gamers than you."

I set down the paper on her bed and smiled up at her. I reached out and pulled her to me. We clutched each other in a tight embrace and fell against her bed kissing passionately. Her legs intertwined with mine and we broke apart and just stared into each other's eyes.

"To answer your question, I was hoping for something more long term. I know we just met but I am drawn to you in a way I can't explain. I just hope you feel the same way about me."

She smiled at me and kissed me again briefly.

"I don't know... I mean... maybe I'm not gay and I'm secretly pining for your brother."

She squeezed my arm firmly and pursed her lips.

"It's really sudden like you said... but... I wouldn't drive over three hours for just a booty call."

Her smile widened and she kissed me again. She glanced down at the clock on her wall and her eyes went wide with surprise.

"Shit! The others have been waiting for us for over 20 minutes!"

"No we haven't..."

A muffled voice came from outside her door.

We sat up and turned towards the door as it opened. The rest of our group poured into Emily's dorm room.

"Seriously guys?! Have you been there the whole time?!"

"Not the whole time... I had to pee while you two were making out."

"Bray! You weren't supposed to tell them."

"Yeah Bray, great going."

We all laughed and the others looked at Emily and I as our bodies were pressed together. Emily grabbed my gaming gear and held up the visor. She kissed me briefly as I lay back against her pillow and she pulled the visor over my eyes.

"Meet us back in town as soon as you can. And stay strong... no matter what your master demands of you, make it through it and come back to me... ok?"

I nodded and she gave me a quick peck on the lips as she switched on my visor.

1.10: ♥ Master's Cruelty II

"Good morning, M'lady. I trust you slept well?"

I stretched my arms and sat up in the large plush bed. I nodded to Judas and stood up. I was about to equip my gear when Judas placed his hand on my arm.

"Your master sent a message early this morning while you slept. He wants to see you in his throne room completely nude before you go out for the day."

I let out a loud sigh and rolled my eyes.

"Of course he does. Thanks for letting me know."

"Oh! Before I forget! Judas, are you able to leave the castle now?"

A surprised look passed over his face and he tilted his head to the side.

"You know... I'm not sure. I don't believe there's anything preventing me from doing so. Why do you ask?"

I smiled at him and now it was my turn to place my hand on his arm.

"I would love it if you joined me today. It would be a good opportunity for you to get outside the castle and rejoin the adventuring world again."

He looked positively radiant at the idea and was practically beaming at me as he started double checking his equipment.

"I would like that very much, lady Allexus. I shall meet you outside the castle as soon as you are finished. Thank you for this opportunity!"

I nodded at him excitedly and watched as he shimmered and vanished. My smile faded as I realized that I still had to present myself to my master, but I was determined to make it through as quickly as I could so I would be able to join up with Judas and the rest of my clan. I strode through the hallways and entered the large throne room. What I saw sitting on the throne caused me to tremble with anger and fear. My 'master' had changed his appearance. He now looked like a twisted version of Emily, he was much taller, had long flowing hair, and far more grossly exaggerated curves, but it was definitely still her. An enormous cock jutted out from between his thighs with large milky white balls beneath it. He had massive breasts that were topped with reddish nipples. In each nipple was a large gold ring. On his back were two large black wings, and as he stood up and spoke, my knees gave out. He somehow matched Emily's voice perfectly, and laughed cruelly as he walked over to me.

"Do you not like my new form? I picked it just for you. I thought you would enjoy seeing me like this. Am I not more to your tastes? Come over here and show me how much you approve of my new body by letting me fuck you senseless."

The game had gone too far this time. It was one thing to literally rape me, but to copy the body of Emily? That was too much. I was paralyzed with fear as he made his way over to me and pushed me to the ground. He lifted my lower body with one hand and lined up his massive rod with my soaking wet pussy. He slid into me, and I moaned like a wanton whore. While my body enjoyed it, tears flowed down my face and I felt nothing but hatred and loathing. Hatred at myself for subjecting myself to this reality, and hatred at my master for taking on the form that would hurt me the most. He fucked me savagely, and when he was done he pulled of my wet depths and pushed into my ass. My hand wrapped around his throat, and he reached forward and grabbed me by the neck and started choking me. I relaxed my grip, and he resumed sawing in and out of my tight hole. When he had finally finished, he tilted my chin up towards him to force me to look up at his face.

"What's the matter... you don't like it? Too bad, slut. You should have thought about that before you started removing my enchantments. Maybe this will teach you to respect me more. Now go, out of my sight!"

He waved his clawed hand and I was teleported outside the castle walls. Judas ran immediately to my side and tried to help me to my feet. I collapsed and started crying again until my demonic body suppressed the emotion.

"What is it, m'lady? What did he do now?"

I explained small details of my real life and then what I encountered upon leaving my bedroom, and he growled in fury.

"That is beyond cruel. I am so sorry, lady Allexus."

He held me tight and let me just process everything for a moment. I was not going to let him tarnish my budding relationship. All he did by imitating her was make me long for the real thing. He was a dark twisted version of her and had absolutely none of the charming sweet personality I was falling for. Knowing this, I stood up and equipped my gear. It may be a cruel trick, but that's all it was. A trick. He could never replace the real person who had become my girlfriend after only a day and a half of knowing each other. I grabbed hold of Judas and flew swiftly towards the Hell Gate.

1.11: Am I a Badass?

I recounted everything that had happened when I joined up with my group, and the others looked as furious as Judas had been. Emily looked doubly mad and held me closely to her. I introduced them to Judas and he greeted each of my friends with the same courteousness he had shown me.

"Any friend of Lady Allexus is a friend of mine. I am pleased to make your acquaintance good Sers and Ladies."

Bray walked up and offered Judas his hand, which Judas readily shook.

"Judas, are NPC's allowed to join clans?"

He cocked his head in thought and nodded after a moment.

"Yes, there's nothing in our programming that says we can't. Why do you ask? Oh! A clan invite. Well... I will only accept if it's alright with Lady Allexus."

I smiled and nodded at him.

"You can make your own choices, Judas. If you want to join, we'd be happy to have you."

"Then consider it my pleasure! Thank you for allowing me this honor. I also highly approve of the clan name."

I sent him a party invite, and his name appeared on the party screen. My eyes went wide when I saw that he was level 22.

"Judas, I know you had high stats, but I had no idea you were already level 22. You're going to make an excellent addition to our team. I know you mentioned last night about your knife expertise, but... what exactly does that entail?"

"I am an expert at using knives in combat, close range or as throwing weapons. As I haven't been out of the castle in quite some time... I'm afraid I only have simple steel daggers and the clothes I'm currently wearing."

Aeryn stepped forward and offered his hand to Judas. As he shook my demon retainer's hand, he gave him a warm smile.

"As a welcome to our clan, we'd be happy to get you some gear. And we won't take no for an answer!"

"Then lead the way, Ser Aeryn."

After getting Judas some basic dark leather armor and a long flowing trench coat, Aeryn used a bit more of the clan's gold to purchase a set of 10 exquisite obsidian daggers. Judas marveled at the perfect balance as he stored them in the sheathes in his new coat. We walked over to the bounty board and looked at what was available.

"Here we go, let's go after this one!"

It was a level 30 bounty that called for a minimum of 3 people. I figured what my group lacked in levels we made up for in numbers. This one was against hordes of angels, however, so the Demonspawn would have to watch their Redemption meters. After the group of Demonspawn double checked their gear, we headed back out of the Hell Gate and started walking towards our destination.

As we neared the area, we scanned the building in front of us. It appeared to be an ancient church of some kind, and it was partly collapsed in several places. I decided to try a different tactic and only summoned half of my maximum amount of summons. My 7 demon warriors, 3 demon mages, and single dark priestesses scouted ahead as we drew closer to the building.

"DEMONS!"

A shout rang out from the walls of the church, and bright lances of light arced toward us. I was about to bring up my shield when Jade used a giant wall of bone to absorb the attacks. She stood in front of me and swatted her arm like a cat swatting a fly, and the huge bone wall mirrored her movements. Screams of pain rang out from the walls of the building as our attackers were impaled on massive bone spikes.

"Holy shit! That was awesome Jade!"

She turned back to me and did a little bow.

"High praise coming from you, Demoness Allexus. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have reached the level to be able to do that so quickly. Now quit gawking and let's go kick some ass!"

I nodded and we ran back to the others. As we made our way into the crumbled building I halted the group.

"Aeryn, cover our rear and use your army to keep our flanks from getting exposed. Keep one of your demons close by so he can shield you in case of more long-range attacks."

He nodded, summoned his army, and moved behind the group.

"Bray, you cover Jade. If anything makes it through our lines, it's your job to protect her. Scythe, because Emelia has less armor than Jade, you're going to cover her. Jade, use your bone walls sparingly and instead rely on your skeleton army for defense. We need to conserve our MP for this fight. What's your Dex stat look like?"

"It's not as high as my Wisdom or Intelligence, but being nimble enough to dodge is important for any mage, why?"

"Can you fashion a spear made of bone with a lesser version of that spell?"

She moved her hands and cast a spell. A long white spear made of bone with a jagged end appeared in her hand. She pulled her arm back and threw the spear as hard as she could. It sailed through the air quickly and sliced through the wooden door ahead of us with ease. She gave me a thumbs up and I nodded to her. I walked over to Emily and she smiled up at me.

"Heya gorgeous. What's a girl like you doing in a place like this?"

I laughed softly and kissed her forehead.

"Got any new surprises for me?"

She nodded and gave me a sly smile.

"I chose a specialization. I'm now exclusively an Ice Mage. It may not be as impressive as a spear of bone, but I can certainly hurl a shard of ice as well as Jade can."

I bent down and kissed her. A chill passed over my lips and I felt suddenly incredibly cold despite my proximity to my new girlfriend. When I pulled back I gave an involuntary shiver.

"I'm so sorry! It's one of my enchantments. Any part of an enemy I touch will start to freeze solid. It also leaves my body a bit... chilly. Sorry!"

I laughed and shrugged.

"It kinda makes hugging and kissing on you a little more... interesting... but I can see how it would be useful in battle. Stay behind Scythe and don't put yourself in any danger, OK?"

She nodded and ran her hand along my cheek. A line of frost trailed after it, and I wiped my face gently.

I walked a bit away from the rest of the group and motioned for Judas to come over to me. He moved quickly and leaned in close.

"Yes, m'lady? Is there something you didn't want the others to hear?"

"Just one thing, and then we'll go back and discuss strategy."

He nodded and gave me a look of determination.

"Above all else, I want you to protect Emelia. I can't be biased and focus my defense on just her, but that doesn't mean I can't have another set of eyes watching out for her."

"I will protect your love with my life, m'lady."

I blushed and stammered as I stood up straight.

"My love? I ummm.. well... She's sorta my girlfriend but I wouldn't say... ugh. Yeah. Yes. That's fine. Let's ummm let's rejoin the others."

We walked back over to the others and I tried to hide the flush in my cheeks that my demonic body was conveniently forgetting to suppress.

"Judas, you'll attack enemies as you see fit, but protect the mages."

I motioned with my hand and summoned another Demon Warrior.

"Protect Judas with your life, when he throws a dagger, I want you to retrieve it for him if it's safe to do so or if you have the advantage in any possible fight."

My demon nodded to me and moved next to Judas. I summoned my second dark priestess and turned towards her.

"Conserve your MP as much as possible, but keep everyone at least 60% HP. Don't use your MP for attacking unless your life depends on it."

I walked over to my group of demons that I had already summoned and spoke to them.

"I want you to move ahead and scout no more than 100 feet in front of us. Kill anything in your path, but if things get out of hand, retreat immediately."

I turned to the dark priestess and demon mages.

"Keep them around 50% health, but do not attack! Focus on healing and leave the fighting to the others. Mages, Use Ice walls as necessary to deflect attacks, but try to let the warriors do the fighting. Use long range attacks as needed but try to stay near the priestess."

My army nodded silently and moved ahead of us. I walked back to the group and drew my sword and shield.

"I'm going to bounce around as needed. My wings and enhanced speed gives me the mobility to help where I'm needed, so call for me if shit starts to get too tough. Let's do this shit, guys!"

My group cheered, and we rushed forward.


We made our way into a giant reception chamber. Our armored footsteps that echoed off the stone walls were the only sounds we heard, and it worried me. We should have seen more enemies by now, but the church was surprisingly empty. As a stream of dust fell from the ceiling, I looked up.

Shit.

Through the cracks in the ceiling I could see glowing blades and bright white halos of light.

"Above us! They're above us! It's a fucking ambush!"

Jade's skeletons had already moved to shield her and Bray from any attacks, and I quickly summoned my remaining 7 demon warriors and yelled for them to cover Scythe and Judas. I flew at top speed over to Emelia and used my body and shield to protect her from the blazing spears of light. I hissed as several spears hit me in the back, and I watched my HP start to drop from the attacks. When the volley of glowing spears ended, I unstrapped my shield from my arm, turned around, spread my wings, and launched myself at the angels who were flying down around us. I swung my sword and cleaved one angel in two, while hurling a giant ball of [Demonfire] at another. I watched as two bodies fell around me with obsidian daggers sticking out of their chest, and I moved onto my next target. After felling four more angels with my sword and two with bursts of [Demonfire], I turned as someone shouted my name.

"Allie! Help! I'm pinned down!"

I turned in midair and saw that Aeryn was being attacked by three angels. His demons were lying dead at his feet, smoking cuts crisscrossed along their flesh. I plummeted towards the closest of the three and hit him full in the chest. I threw my blade at another and it sliced through his skull and clattered to the ground. As the third swung his blade at Aeryn's face, I flew as fast as I could and blocked the blow with my arm. My armor cracked and I felt the blade bite into my skin, but I focused all my demonic strength and punched the angel in the chest. I underestimated my own might and ended up punching a hole straight through him. Being able to do that would certainly make things interesting. I retrieved my sword and summoned my remaining mages.

"Protect him at all costs. Follow his commands as if he was me!"

They nodded and I flew off the ground. I scanned the area quickly and saw that for the most part we were doing alright. My strategy had worked well and our team was able to repel most attackers that got too close. My scouting army had retreated and were now fighting a large group of about 10 angels. I flew towards the group and suddenly felt a warm feeling surround my body. Jade and my priestess had cast a healing spell on me, and I waved at them as I passed over them. My HP was back up to full, and I shook my head at the expenditure of MP. I know they only did it because of my fighting prowess, but I would still get on them later for using so much on me when it could be used for others.