How I became the Empress of Hell Ch. 07-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I landed next to my demons who were taking cover behind a fallen column and gave them a nod. Two of the warriors and one of the mages had been slain, so I quickly resummoned them and realized I had used all but 10% of my MP. I was regretting abandoning my shield when an idea occurred to me.

"Pain! Panic! I need you!"

The two small black demons shimmered and appeared at my feet. Upon seeing me, they hugged my legs and looked up at me with love and adoration.

"Yes mistress? What can we do for you?"

I knelt down very low and talked as quietly as I could manage with the sounds of battle around us.

"I need you to go and retrieve my shield. Emelia has it and I really need it to get some of my MP back. Do you think you can do that for me?"

"Yes mistress! Is there anything else?"

I shook my head and kissed each of them on the top of their scaly black head.

"Just stay safe and hurry back."

They ran off quickly and I turned to my closest demon.

"With me here, are we able to take down the rest of this group?"

He nodded and I turned to the rest of the demons.

"Kill anything that moves and don't hold back. Once we finish them off, make your way back to the rest of the group and we'll come up with a plan from there."

I leapt over the column and threw myself at the closest angel. I moved with great speed and ferocity. Slicing, punching, stabbing, and cleaving as I attacked them relentlessly. My demons moved as one, striking and killing anything they could reach. After a couple of minutes, the group of ten angels lay dead at our feet. I smiled at the closest demon and gestured for him to head back towards the others. I flew straight up and surveyed the room. Our group had clustered together and were taking cover behind various fallen objects while a huge group of at least 30 angels with one that stood well over 10 feet tall was throwing blazing spears of light. I saw Pain and Panic running back to the spot I had been in, so I landed back on the ground. I retrieved the shield from them, and was about to dismiss them, when they started shouting back at me.

"Please mistress, let us fight! We still have our crossbows, and it looks like you can use all the help you can get! Pleeease?!"

"OK, OK. Grab tight on my legs. I'm going to fly us back to the rest of the group."

They clutched my legs tightly, and I took off. I flew quickly towards my friends and landed in the middle of them. Pain and Panic summoned their crossbows and took cover next to Jade. As a spear of light narrowly missed me, I ducked behind an overturned stone table next to Emelia and Judas.

"Thanks for letting me use your shield, babe. I was able to keep my MP pretty high, but I had to drop it when it got too heavy for me to keep carrying. I had almost forgotten about Pain and Panic until they ran up to me asking for it. You doin' OK?"

"I'm OK. My armor's going to need a good smith after this, but other than that, I'm ready to end this. Hmm... I just had an idea. Pain! Come here!"

My little demon minion moved closer to me and looked up eagerly.

"Go to Aeryn and... Give him... This."

I unequipped my armor and sword and placed it into an inventory bag. I handed the bag to Pain and pulled him back as he started to leave.

"Also, tell him I'll want it back when this is all done."

"Yes mistress!"

He ran off and I watched to make sure he made it safely. Emelia looked at me with a confused look on her face, but I held up one finger to motion her to wait a moment.

"Panic, get over here!"

He ran over from his hiding spot and stood next to me. I unequipped my shield and handed it to him. It clanged to the floor and he struggled to pick it up, so I placed it into an inventory bag and handed him the bag.

"Sorry... I know you just brought it to me, but now I need you to take that over to Jade. Tell her to use it to get her MP back and then to give it to Scythe."

"Right away mistress!"

As I sat in my chainmail shirt and leggings, I quickly unequipped those until I only had on a pair of revealing black panties and matching bra. I turned back to Emelia and explained why I had removed my gear.

"I'm going to be moving as fast as I can, and using my elbows, knees, and fists as weapons. I'm going to use my new skill [Stoneflesh] to keep me safe and rely on my circlet to do a great deal of damage to them. I'm not going to fight solo this time, though. I'm just going to lead the charge.

"I'll try not to get too distracted by the sexy demon in her underwear... But... Just promise me you'll stay safe. Can't have our fearless leader dying on us in the middle of battle. Especially when I haven't had the opportunity to fuck the shit out of her."

She pulled me in for a quick kiss before pulling away just as fast.

"I'm ready when you are, Allie."

"I'll sound the attack when I'm ready, for now, just hang back and wait for my signal. And... stay safe. Judas... don't think I forgot about you. Same goes for you; stay safe and be ready."

He bowed his head and smiled at me. I stood up and dashed over to Jade and Scythe. I filled them in on my plan and told Scythe to follow me over to Bray and Aeryn. We both ran over to the fallen pillar they were crouched behind and took cover next to them. Aeryn looked fearsome in my black armor, and he smiled at me as I sat next to him. I told them the plan and had Aeryn take cover next to Jade.

"Bray. Scythe. Wait until you hear the sounds of them attacking me up close, then run in and kill anything that moves. If you start getting overwhelmed, fall back immediately. No hero shit, OK?"

They both nodded and I closed my eyes to focus. I concentrated on my demonic strength and speed, as I knew I was going to need them more than anything else. I activated my [Stoneflesh] skill and stood up. I flew at top speeds towards the group of Angels with my claws out and the blades on my body extended. They threw several spears of light at me, but each of the attacks that hit me did only minimal damage to my HP. I wasn't sure how the damage calculation worked, but as my circlet glowed bright red, several beams of fire incinerated the angels that had attacked me. As I made contact with the first of the angels, I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"NOW!!"

Shards of ice and spears of bone cut through several of the angels. I moved with blinding speed and clawed, punched, ripped, and jabbed my way through eight of the closest enemies. I heard the sounds of metal on metal and saw that Bray and Scythe had started their attacks on the angel army. I punched a hole straight through the chest of another angel and threw his body at his companions. I checked the timer on my [Stoneflesh] skill, and saw I only had 20 seconds left. Countless blows of holy weapons bounced harmlessly off my body, and I continued to make my way through the rest of the angels. As my timer approached the 10 second mark, I heard surprised shouts from the angels as they started getting attacked from behind.

Right on schedule.

I had ordered Jade and Aeryn to group their armies up with mine and have them move along the outer perimeter of the fighting area and flank the enemy from behind. I flew straight up right as the timer on my skill ran out, and I flew back behind the closest piece of cover I could find.

"Missstressss!"

Pain shouted as he made his way over to me, and he handed me my inventory bag. I retrieved my sword and re-equipped it. I stood up and shouted back at my clan.

"NOW!"

The others surged forward and we all sprinted towards the remaining group of angels. As a group, we mowed down the rest of the enemies quickly, with only the large angel remaining. He sensed he was completely outnumbered, and he moved to strike at the closest target with his gigantic lance; me. I parried the attack with my sword and jabbed the point of it towards him. He deflected my attack effortlessly and moved to skewer me in the chest. Right before the razor-sharp tip touched me, he stopped. I looked up in confusion and saw that Emelia had jumped on his back and clutched his head in her hands. His body had become rigid and covered in frost, and I stood up and moved close to him. I pulled back my hand and used all of the strength I could manage to deliver a bone-shattering backhand. His body exploded into millions of pieces of ice as my blow hit him in the face. Cheers erupted around the room, and we all huddled close together. I ordered my demons to search for any survivors, but after killing the boss, any remaining angels had cleared out. Everyone of us was exhausted, and not a single member of our clan was above 30% HP.

1.12: Rewards

As we were searching the room for any valuables, Aeryn returned my armor to me and I reequipped it so that I could help the others wearing armor retrieve all the holy blades, while everyone else gathered whatever useful pieces of gear they could find. We all huddled around Jade as she called us over to a large tomb. We shoved the massive stone lid off and looked inside of it.

"It's a staff and a gleaming suit of armor!"

Jade reached out and grabbed the staff, only to recoil and shake her hand in pain.

"It's a fucking holy weapon and blessed armor. Shit... it's fucking worthless."

"Hold up... I can fix that."

I removed my gauntlet and placed my entire hand on the chestpiece of the armor. It burned like molten lava and I heard my skin start to sizzle, but a black mark spread out from my hand and started covering the armor. After a moment, the entire thing gleamed like a jet-black gem, and I pulled my hand off. Jade cast a healing spell and my HP went back up, but it had no effect on the burned skin. Judas stepped forward and grabbed my hand gently.

"Your magic is powered by dark energies, Lady Jade, so it is unable to affect the burn. Fear not, Lady Allexus, your demon body will heal itself after a few hours."

I used the burned hand to corrupt the staff and moved it and the armor out of the coffin. Beneath it was a pair of rings and an amulet. I tested the pieces of jewelry to see if they would burn me, and handed them to Emelia for inspection when I was convinced they were safe. I grabbed the staff and tossed it to Bray, before hefting the massive suit of armor out of the coffin and carrying it to our clan quartermaster.

"I think that's everything worth grabbing... unless you have a use for an angel skeleton, Jade."

She ran over, drew a small curved knife from her belt, and opened a pouch filled with various jars and flasks. She scooped some of the dirt inside the coffin into one jar, before scraping several shards of bone into another with the edge of the knife. She stood up and moved to walk away from the stone coffin, when she turned back and reached back into it. Her hands wrapped around the large skull, and gave it a firm tug. The entire skeleton shifted, but the skull remained attached.

"Need a hand, Jade?"

She sighed and nodded. I walked back over and stood next to her. She placed her hands on the skeleton and indicated with her head she was ready. I reached in with one hand, focused my demonic strength, and pulled. The spine snapped a little, but still remained intact.

"Shit. This is harder than I thought."

I moved my body to get better leverage and Jade shifted to do the same. I felt her push her body into me and her large round ass pressed into my groin. She turned slightly and gave me a smirk, and held the skeleton in place. I did my best to ignore the gorgeous woman who was obviously flirting with me, and grabbed the skull with both hands. I pulled as hard as I could, and the skull broke free. I fell backwards from the sudden momentum, and Jade fell back into my lap. Nothing beyond my pride was hurt, and I was about to lift Jade off of me when a large column of ice smacked into her and sent her flying. I looked back for the source of the attack, and saw Emelia standing with her hand outstretched; a scowl painted on her face.

"She's mine! Back off, bitch!"

I heard Jade laugh weakly and manage to get to her feet.

"Jesus, Em... it was a joke! I knew it was a bad idea... but I was just playing around. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It won't happen again!"

Emelia walked over to me slowly, waving her hand in front of her face. I watched the frost quickly dissipate from her skin, and she jumped into my arms. I clasped my arms around her and pulled her into a gentle kiss. She pulled her lips away from mine, and smirked at me.

"Too much?"

I smirked back at her and shook my head. I pulled her in for another kiss, then set her down. I looked around the area and sighed.

"That fight was intense. If we hadn't wiped 'em out like that, I don't think we could have held out much longer. That move with freezing the boss was badass. You made it look effortless, and my final blow felt good, but if you hadn't done that, he would have probably impaled me. So... thanks."

She smiled at me and gave me a wink.

We sold the loot from our last fight and got a total of 5,500 gold. I put my portion into the clan bank and joined the others in the tavern. Bray took the items we had pulled from the coffin to the Arcane Trader, and a huge smile was on his face as he returned to the group.

"Guys, this armor... it's... it's fucking badass. Like... epic level badass."

Bray held up the stat screen of the armor, and we all went wide-eyed. Not only did it massively boost the wearers stats; every time the wearer killed something, they would recover a small portion of their HP. The only downside to it was that it could only be equipped by Demonkin, not Demonspawn. That meant Judas and I were the only ones in our clan who could use it, and it was far too heavy for him to use effectively. Bray took it from the clan vault and handed it to me in an inventory bag.

"Take it, Allie, the rest of us can't use it."

I took the item reluctantly and equipped it. Despite being much bulkier in appearance; it was made of a lighter, sturdier material, so it felt like I could move around much easier. I stared down at the black armor and admired the crimson outlines along the edges of the ornate armor. Each piece of armor was a deadly weapon in its own right, as there were sharp points coming from most of the joints. It was just as seductive as it was protective, with the plates allowing for a bountiful amount of cleavage to show in a deep V neck. The gap was filled in with a lightweight chainmail, allowing to show off as much skin as possible without losing out on the protection.

I turned around and moved in various poses for the rest of my clan; modeling the new set of armor for them as they cheered and catcalled. After a few moments, I switched to the dress that Judas had made me, and they cheered even louder.

"Allie, you look fucking stunning in that dress!"

I curtsied and motioned for Aeryn to come over to me. I placed my old armor set into an inventory bag, and handed it to him.

"I don't need this anymore... and I think you'll get more use out of it than the others."

His eyes went wide and he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back and smiled down at him. We pulled away from each other, and he equipped it. Thanks to the game makers the set of armor matched whatever gender the character was, and it adjusted to his masculine body. He held up the gauntlet with a large crack in it and looked back at me.

"I'm so sorry! I forgot all about that! If you want, I can have Judas fix that for you. He's amazing with crafting skills."

"I... I um... I can ask him. Thank you so much, Allie. I know I can never repay you... but I'm going to do my best to find a way to try and pay you back anyhow."

He ran over to Judas and I watched for a moment as he blushed while speaking with my demonic retainer. I walked over to Emelia and pulled her aside.

"Hey Em. I can't be sure, but it seems like your brother is flirting with Judas."

She smirked at me and shrugged.

"Judas may not be a real live player, but there's something different about him. Aeryn seemed drawn to him from the moment he saw him. That's not a problem, is it?"

I adamantly shook my head and smiled.

"No, not in the slightest- What are they cheering about now?"

I looked over at the rest of our clan, and they were all looking at the staff and pieces of jewelry that were currently in the clan vault.

"Apparently it's all amazing stuff for a necromancer... so... Jade's pretty excited."

Emily stood up and stretched. I smiled at her as she sat back down in my lap and we watched as Jade tested out her new equipment.

"Hey, I'm gonna log out in a few... Care to join me?"

She winked at me, and I smirked back at her before nodding. I picked her up and set her down next to me, before standing up.

"Hey guys, I'm going to log out for a bit. I might be on later. Depends on how much trouble Emily and I get into. I'll see you guys later tonight, though."

They each ran over and hugged me, and I kissed Emelia quickly before heading for the town exit with Judas. I flew us back up to the castle and stood outside the entrance.

"What are the odds I can make it to my room before he... she... whatever... notices me?"

"Not terribly great, m'lady. Your master has a pretty high awareness inside his castle. But I'm game for attempting to make it if you are."

I nodded to him, and he smiled. We burst through the opening and sprinted as fast as our demonic bodies would carry us. As we rounded the corner closest to my room, I thought for sure I was going to be summoned any second to the throne room. I let out a tremendous sigh of relief as I made it to the safety of my room, and slammed the door closed. I leveled up quickly, going all the way up to level 31. I chose a new Command spell called [Summon Demon Assassin], bade Judas farewell, and logged out.

1.13: Emily II & ♥ Our First Time

After I reached up and took off my visor, I turned and looked at the gorgeous raven-haired beauty who was lying next to me.

"Took you long enough. Did he... she...-"

I shook my head and smiled at her.

"Good. Soon enough we'll be able to show that piece of shit that you're mine."

I pushed my head forward and pressed my lips against hers. She eagerly pulled me in, and we kissed passionately. I was about to get lost in the kissing and succumb to my desire when my brain decided to give me a reality check. I pulled away just enough to be able to talk quietly, but my body was still intertwined with hers.

"Em. Can I ask you a question? It's something I wanted to ask you before but was too excited about everything to think about it."

A serious look passed over her face and she pulled back a bit further. She smiled warmly at me and nodded.

"Of course! You can ask me anything. I mean... literally anything."

I let out a small sigh and forced myself to ask the question that I was afraid would end a great thing before it really started.

"I know you said you wanted to be my girlfriend when I asked if you were looking for something more long term... I'm not against that in the slightest, I want to be clear on that up front. It's just... instead of saying just a simple, sure let's hang out, have sex, maybe start as close friends, and go from there; you jumped in feet first into the deep end and said, 'let's be girlfriends!' Again... I'm not against being your girlfriend. At all. You're smart, funny, sexy, cute as all hell, and best of all, you're a badass gamer. I just wasn't expecting both of us to be all-in so quickly. Please don't think I'm having second thoughts... I'm just wondering...-

"Why I went from being some random chick you met online to your girlfriend in less than a day when we hardly know anything about each other? Let me tell you a story.

"I've known I was gay since middle school. When all the girls started looking at all the boys with interest for the first time, I never understood what was so interesting about them. I mean, sure, playing sports with them and playing video games after school was more fun to me than most of the other stuff the girls my age were into, but they were just friends. I never once looked at any of them beyond just friends. In fact, when the topic of girls came up, I found myself agreeing with them about how they wanted to kiss a girl. Most of them never even saw me as a girl, not until right around my 12th birthday. When I got my first period and puberty started, my body blossomed big time. Suddenly the guys I was hanging out with were staring at my chest constantly, or flirting with me instead of the girls they used to be interested in. When I rejected their advances, they pushed me away and most stopped being my friend. It came to a head in high school. By then I was pretty sure I was gay. I would get so turned on glancing around in the locker room, and I had a major crush on this girl in my science class, Amber. She was a few months older than me and was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She had long curly dark brown hair, green eyes, freckles-"