All Comments on 'How I Blew My Rent, Literally!'

by BigBigPRN

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Really pretentious word choice. Don't try to impress the reader with your Brobdingnagian vocabulary.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckover 9 years ago
Cute - Chore to Read

The story is fun and interesting but your writing style is a real chore to work through.

If you are writing it for your own personal enjoyment and don't give a shit what other people think then keep doing what you're doing (that would be odd since you posted it on a public site). However, if you are hoping for others to read and enjoy your work you might move toward a middle ground between writing effectively and being "slick".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YOU ARE AN EXCELLENT SHORT STORY WRITER

You created a very original female character. You deserve compliments for that.

In my mind this story should have got more comments.

Although English isn't my first language, i did not find it difficult to read the story. Very much on the contrary.

Further i happen to be from an Eastern European country. I found the depiction of the landlord very, very funny nevertheless.

I understood pathetic_cuck's comment to the effect that some of your references & choice of words may not resonate with much wider audience.

An erotic story being a product (whether we like it or not) the author may wish to include more jack-off-fantasy content.

I myself strongly believe that the heroine's worldviews are a part of who she is and should not be deleted from the story. She stood up for what she believed in & she knows that she has to pay a price for that (if you are not redy to brownnose in the office you'd better be ready to deep-throat your stinky landlord!)

OK, having said all of that, I happen to have a professionally-done basement apartment & i would not be verbally abusive. She would still have the option to blow her rent but i would be her friend. LTR would be a possibility.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.45/5.0 = 89% = A)

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
blow opportunity

I really enjoyed the story. It has a fun twist and great humour. Do more. I was disappointed to see you have only submitted 2 here on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Funny...

...and erotically good. It is very well written...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous