How I Came To Have Two Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I fucked Louise, Emily was there to both encourage and comfort her friend. Though technically a virgin, there was only tightness when my cock first penetrated her inner folds. Some of that was tension, but Louise soon discovered my cock wasn't about to split her in two, and the fucking became easier.

Emily was on the cusp of her second trimester before Louise caught for our baby. That night, and on our knees, we pledged undying love for each other and the bond we shared. The girls sealed the pledge by presenting me with their side by side asses and having me fuck them in turn. I honoured their commitment to me by letting them fuck my face with their cum filled cunts and continued to fuck both, right up to the final few days of their pregnancies.

Before the babies arrived, Louise gave up her flat and moved into what was now our joint home. I was seen as a hero for taking in my wife's best friend after she'd gone and got herself pregnant out of wedlock. That was fine by us as we three knew the truth, as did Mike and Anne, Emily being in the habit of telling her sister everything.

Even so, it didn't sit right with me, and I surprised the girls by asking Louise to become my second wife. Not to be outdone, Emily then proposed to Louise, who accepted us both. We held a small ceremony at the house, at which Anne officiated. Mike reprised his role as best man, and Emily was both bride and maid of honour to Louise. My wives wear identical engagement rings and all three of us have an interwoven wedding band. We even have an official-looking triple marriage certificate I created on the computer.

When our son was born we named him Louis, after his aunt. Three months later, Louise gave birth to our daughter, Emily. The pair are in their second year and adore having two mothers dote on them.

And that brings us to now. I've started to fuck Louise again as this time, she wants to be the first to get pregnant. My wife couldn't be happier, though she is impatient for Louise to catch so we can start her second insemination of my seed. This time it will be less of a surprise both girls are pregnant as, besides Mike and Anne, a good number of people know about our polyamorous partnership.

As for me, I love both my wives with all my heart, and am forever grateful to Coach, for showing there was more to sex than just fucking, the twins from college, for teaching me the joys of sharing, and last but not least, Alice's mother, for opening my eyes to the possibilities of life and love beyond a monogamous relationship.