All Comments on 'How I Came To Have Two Wives'

by Brett07

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MountainMan1336MountainMan1336almost 3 years ago

Thank You!!!! I am a firm believer in polyamory as long as all parties are committed to each other. This was a refreshing story which I enjoyed very much. I think that we are starting to see more polyamorous relationship coming out into the open these days and hopefully soon there will be more acceptance of polyamory.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

One answer for "MountainMan1336": Yes, polygamy can be a condition in the future. But not as you imagine "a man and several women" in your dreams, but the exact opposite will be the case. With China and India's family policy, women have hardly given birth to girls in the past. China's 1 child policy has even led to the fact that female births were usually stillbirths, as women are not in great demand as workers for the Chinese and are too expensive in everyday life. Same goes for India. Here the birth of girls has decreased drastically. China would like to correct this for the future, but it will hardly be possible to do so. So in the future we will have a lot more men of marriageable age again, which will mean that several men will have to share a woman. So nothing with your dreams. Read a few reports from China, where whole villages participate in two or three women!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

You wrote a good story, but the large amount of backstory really slowed it down. I skimmed it, but unless there's a compelling reason to continue, most readers won't continue. I LOVE this particular story line and hope to see a continuance. Focus on the story and cut the filler. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i love this story

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

WTF!!

Sorry but no sane man would ever want TWO WIVES!

Nice little fantasy for a 14 year old I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, isn't fucking fun??!! And the more you do it with more people the better it becomes. Why do you think there are so many successful communes with multiple partners, multiple children, and the neither adults nor children know or care who their biological parents are! Beautiful!! And having a whole compound full of fuck buddies just makes life and lives all that more fulfilled and beautiful. Its hard to imagine there's still any monogamous marriages left. OK, one or two, but those are so old school and outdated, they are about as common as pens and paper, and last about as long. OK, so pen and paper never get corrupted or have read/write errors, but these gang bang marriages never get corrupted either, right? I mean if its already broke it can't break. Or something like that.

Never mind, I've got too many people to fuck and too many orgasms to enjoy. But I did notice this pain in my crotch when I piss. Well, no pain no gain.

Yeah, recreational sex is the answer to world peace and harmony. Ask the Korean women who serviced the Japanese soldiers. Now Koreans and Japanese just love each other.

Later. And thanks for the effort. You rock. Or you are a rock.

AngusMAngusMalmost 3 years ago

Premiere Classe Excelente

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

@iameasel: Ähm, why not? I'm past 40 and would have no problem with 2 wifes.

But I'm sure there has to be rules something like this works. See it in this story, all 3 are equal part of the threesome, so I believe like this a threesome can work.

But I've read storys here where the wife has two lovers and the husband and the girlfriend are not allowed to have sex. This way it can't last.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Just not interested in this one, polyamory doesn’t work. I saw that on Shotime, the bitches kept cheating.

socaltzrsocaltzrover 2 years ago

Great story. For your backstory, maybe try a paragraph of setup and a scene per event. That might help get readers to enjoy it more. I would have appreciated you also going into depth with the first time with louise or impregnating Emily rather than the gloss over. Or maybe just making a clear break in the story by labeling it epilogue if you just wanted to finish and go forward.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594195 months ago

It was entertaining 4✨s

🙈🙉🙊💨🤢🤮

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrett07@Brett07
Semi retired with time on my hands, one daughter in her thirties, and a partner who's not.