How I Came to Serve Black Cock Pt. 01

Story Info
A fictionalized story of my beginning worshiping black cock.
3.6k words
4.57
13.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
takinit
takinit
12 Followers

It began when i discovered a yahoo group called Maryland Black Men Seeking Cocksuckers. I had been with a man once before but it had been quite a while. I always dated women but couldn't stop thinking about how good it felt to kneel before a man and accept his cock and be filled with his masculine desire. I spent months searching for a guy that would be a good fit but so many were just an instant "no". When I spotted that group I immediately realized this was exactly where I wanted to be, in a group of local black men looking for cocksuckers. If I was lucky maybe I'd find one that needed service regularly. There were so many that just seemed sketchy that I almost gave up. Then, one caught my eye. He went by Cockdeus and his post said he was searching for "long sessions of intense cock worship". His pic was just his cock and damn if it was worth worshipping! It was about 8.5 inches of THICK black cock with a beautiful rounded full head atop a wonderfully upward curved veiny shaft that just radiated a lusty desire. Something about the name with that cock just called to me. Serving a cock felt like a devotional act and here was a man that wanted that explicitly. I wanted to message him, but first, I needed a new screen name to really make an impression. Two minutes later, I messaged him as "Cockdisciple" and introduced myself. I hadn't noticed he was online and almost immediately got a return message!

"Nice profile name! I might have exactly what you need...or you have what I need!"

"I'm thinking probably so... :-)"

(We exchanged pics)

"The rest of you looks as good as your cock!"

"You look like you would make an excellent personal cocksucker! But, before you get too excited you need to understand what I expect.

What's the longest amount of time you've spent sucking a cock?"

"Probably about 45 minutes"

"That's a good start.

Are you able and willing to AT LEAST double that the first time I feed you the cock you need?"

"Wow! Yes!"

"Don't let your mouth write a check it can't cash. I'll need close to two hours of feeding you cock to cum. Sometimes three. I'll let you rest if you REALLY need it, but once we start, you're there for the duration, understand? We'll work up to longer sessions. "

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes Sir, I understand."

"You learn fast. You may be worth my time to actually meet. When are you free this week? Give me some times to choose from and I'll feed you this cock when it's most convenient for me. But, if you don't show up, don't bother me again, understand?"

"Yes sir. I understand. I'm free the next three evenings after 6 if you are."

"I get home at 6. That works great. Tomorrow 7pm at my place. Don't be late, or no cock."

He then sent his address and said he'd see me soon and signed off. I quickly looked up his address. It was almost exactly an hour away and I didn't get off work till 6! I didn't have time to clarify before he signed off. If evening traffic was even slightly bad I'd be late. My mind started racing. Here was my chance after months of longing and searching. I couldn't let work ruin it.

All night I anxiously waited for my roommate to get home. We worked at the same restaurant. He was "first out" tomorrow. If he'd switch with me everything would be ok, but he closed tonight so I knew it would be a hard sell. He finally got home around 10:30. I was ready. As he unloaded and kicked his shoes off to sit on the couch I handed him the bowl I started packing when I heard the front door. After a while of catching up I asked.

"Hey man, what would it take to get you to switch with me tomorrow?"

"No way. I'm beat and I got a date with Kelly tomorrow. "

"What time?"

"Not happening man."

"Come on, you guys ALWAYS have a date. What time you catching up?"

"You don't understand. It's not hanging out. It's a date. A real DATE. She wants me to take her out to dinner tomorrow. It's bad enough I'm pretty broke but I don't want to be dead tired too."

"How about I do all your side work tomorrow AND I give you $50 to take her out?"

"Are you serious?!"

I was wondering the same thing! Did I just offer to pay him and do his bitch work just for the chance to suck a cock?!! What the hell?

"Yeah...I'm serious."

"What's so important?"

"Uh...I kinda got a date too."

"No shit! Who?"

"Nobody you know. Lives a few towns over."

"Alright, but that means you gotta do all the damn lemons and roll the night settings."

"Deal!"

All the next day I was so anxious to get off work I could hardly focus. With all the extra sidework it was almost five til I got out. Ran home, showered, changed clothes and raced out the door. I made it to his house a 6:40, with 20 minutes to spare. I wondered whether I should knock early or wait to closer to 7pm. Well he didn't say don't be early!

I walked up to the door, a mixture of nerves and excitement. Did his neighbors know? Did they see me and think "there's another cocksucker going in next door"? How many had they seen? Was he REALLY the guy in the pics? Is this really his house or some catfish? All this went thru my head on the way up the five steps to give head to a man I hadn't met yet.

The door had a glass panel in the middle that allowed a view back the entrance hall to a lit kitchen past the stairs. I paused. Got my nerve up and knocked. The bearded face of a tall and somewhat beefy black man leaned out of the kitchen door to look, a brief smile, then disappeared. It was 30 anxious seconds before he re-emerged and headed towards the door. He walked with an open warm demeanor and as he approached I could tell he was genuinely pleased I had come. He looked me up and down thru the glass and then opened the door with a smile.

"So glad you actually showed up! You're better than your pics. I'm Rufous, but you can call me Rex."

It was then I realized that not only was he the guy in the pics he sent but he was also much better in person too! He stood about 6'2", broad shoulders, nicely muscled with just a touch of extra weight. Probably around 250lbs. He was thick and strong looking with a warm masculine face, and and even warmer personality.

I stared for a minute and then extended my hand.

"Jay."

"Sorry to leave you waiting at the door, I was just starting us some tea" as he motioned me towards the kitchen. I headed down the hall with him following.

"I gotta admit. I didn't expect you to show up. They never do. That's why I was so direct online."

"They never do?"

"One did, once. And he wasn't anything like his pictures. He never made it in the door. But you...well, you are what I was hoping for. You ever done this before?"

"No."

"Then why now? Why me?"

This time I was the one slowly looking him up and down while smiling, giving him a knowing look and subtly licking my lips.

"Ok then!" He laughed.

I laughed and thought to myself "I can't believe I'm standing in some stranger's kitchen making hints how much I want his cock!"

He turned to pour the water for the tea and handed me one. We talked for another fifteen minutes or so getting to know each other with the usual small talk. Then he turned back to our shared interest.

"You may have noticed, I'm a friendly and generous kind of guy. You know what I'm looking for but I respect my cocksuckers. Don't get me wrong. Once I give you my cock i expect you to submit to pleasing it. You're here for a reason and you're not done til I say. Got it?"

I took a hard gulp of my tea as I noticed a hardness already formed in my cock.

"Yes....sir."

"But, I value what you do and I'll treat you real well, or at least as well as you treat me. I'll make it so you want to come back and you think of me as a safe place to get what you need. Now, if you want to proceed, finish up your tea and excuse me for a few minutes."

He turned and headed up the steps. I heard the door and water running then nothing for a few minutes. I was left thinking about the situation. Here I was waiting for a stranger to tell me when I could come upstairs and spend the rest of the night sucking his cock. Was this what I wanted? Was I really doing this? Well, I drove here, AND I gave my roommate $50 so I could! And here i was...

Just then he called down.

"If you're still here, come on upstairs." Well, I was still there so I walked out of the kitchen and turned to go up the stairs. The railing went up on the left and turned to follow the hallway back on the left along three closed doors. At the top of the stairs in front of the first closed door I could see the jeans he had been wearing laid over the more than waist high railing with his belt on top.

As I heard the creak of the first step under my foot I heard him from behind the first door,

"Just changing out of work clothes and freshening up still since you got here early. Just a second."

He must've been listening to the footsteps on the stairs because as I got to about the third or fourth step from the top and was immediately across from the first hallway door he opened it and stepped out.

"Stay right there!"

I couldn't have moved if I wanted!

Coming out of the bathroom was this gorgeously strong black man with a broad bare muscular chest wearing only a towel that met in the middle. The ends of the towel were parted however by his fully erect and noticeably throbbing cock. He stopped and looked at me. I was intensely focused on his cock. It was impressively thick. More than the pics. It looked good online. In the flesh it was hypnotizing. It felt magnetic. He laughed with satisfaction and stepped forward with his cock pushing between the banister rails as the towel dropped to the floor. His cock was directly in front of me. I was standing perfectly at cock level to him in the stairs. Without thinking, and almost deliriously drawn in I moved forward to take his cock in my mouth. He pulled back.

"Remember, once I feed you my cock you are here til I'm satisfied. It doesn't matter if you are done or tired. You are here to serve my cock. Agreed?"

I would have agreed to anything right then to have that cock.

"Oh yes! Definitely yes!"

At that he smiled and slipped his cock forward again between the rails. I reached forward and cupped his hefty balls. They were big, almost softball sized in my hand and I could only think of how much cum they held and how I was going to find out! My other hand grabbed his shaft and slowly stroked the velvety skin as it slid back and forth over the engorged shaft of lust in front of me. His cock felt so warm and strong in my hand. His head tilted back as I stroked him with a soft touch teasing under the head. I could have stayed there all night watching the satisfaction he was getting from my admiring strokes.

"You have an amazing cock Rex! Thank you for sharing it with me."

With each stroke my mouth got closer to his cock until I was stroking him and rubbing it's head on my face. I rubbed it all over my face until I sucked one of his large nuts into my mouth. He let out a groan and sunk his balls down onto me.

"Now REALLY suck them. Keep stroking me and REALLY suck them. "

I did as he commanded while my hand caressed up and down his upright shaft. His balls would contract and heave. His body shuddered. I could almost feel the cum pooling in them.

After a few minutes of tonguing his balls he looked down at me.

"You didn't come here to play with my balls. It's time to feed you what you came here for." He reached over the railing, pulled my head back so he could watch and then guided my mouth straight onto the cock in front of me. I wanted to pause at the head and really lavish on it but he pulled me down his cock until I had taken nearly all of him. My mouth was full and WIDE open to accommodate him. His cock was beginning to push down my throat. I almost gagged and he let off just enough that I wouldn't. Then..back in again until he felt me almost gag. This was his rhythm over and over.

"Relax and get comfortable. We're going to be at this for a while."

I closed my eyes and kinda lost myself in this slow, rhythmic face fucking. I didn't notice he let go with one hand until the only hand, now on the back of my head, totally let go as he let off after burying his cock in my throat. I opened my eyes and pulled back the length of his cock thinking he wanted something else only to meet the resistance of his belt behind me. He had woven it thru the railing with his one hand and now grabbed the other end with the one that had been on my head. It went behind my neck and he now used it to pull my face right into the railing and pinned me there as he pulled the ends of the belt past his hips as he started to rock his cock back and forth into my now captive mouth!

The realization of my situation shot thru me. I was no longer just sucking this man's cock on the stairs. Suddenly I was a captive being used while restrained. I couldn't even protest as my mouth was being kept continuously full of his cock which had now developed an appetite of its own becoming more forceful and hungry in its thick probing of my throat. I didn't have any leverage to push away as I was leaned forward against the rails and with the belt held tight I couldn't lean back. He began to fuck my face with more determination. Each stroke in opened my jaw and throat til I had no resistance. I couldn't pull away but I soon realized I didn't want to. I was just now there as a vessel for his pleasure. I was drooling out of the sides of my mouth. Tears formed from the depth of his cock in my throat over and over. His cock became all I knew as it repeatedly filled my mouth with no concern for anything but probing deeper and for longer. It was like his cock sensed a place deep within me that would release all of its cum if only it could touch it and it was determined to find it no matter what it took. His cock would thrust in and pause, then release before I would gag only to retreat far enough to let me relax and then slowly but forcefully move forward again. I couldn't move. I couldn't talk. I couldn't do anything but keep taking his cock for however long this lasted. I realized I also couldn't have been happier!

He must've sensed my change from momentary panic to acceptance and even appreciation of my situation.

"That's it boy! Be a good hole for me! I'm feeding you cock like you were made for it!"

I tried to say something but it was just grunts thru the impaling cock.

"Don't worry, you'll be fed well tonight".

Back he went to slow powerful deep strokes fucking my face while pinning me to the railing unable to do anything but continually accept his cock and be the mouth he masturbated himself with. After a few more minutes and getting covered in drool and tears he stopped with his cock nearly the whole way in my mouth.

"Now, THAT was for you. I could tell what you needed and wanted to make sure you got it, but now it's time for me. You understand? Curl your tongue back to lick the bottom of my shaft if you do."

I didn't really understand but whatever it was I was sure I wanted it. That had felt like he was only interested in what his cock wanted but that was for me? What could be next? I didn't care. I swirled my tongue back and licked his shaft with as much enthusiasm as possible!

"Good boy. Now I'm going to let go of this belt for a second but you're not going to move. Lick my shaft if you understand."

I licked and kept licking.

"Oooh. You're a VERY good boy. Keep doing that til I tell you to stop."

I kept flicking my tongue as best I could up the bottom of his shaft. His cock head swelled in my mouth and he drove his cock into me as far as he could with what the railing allowed. He bucked his cock into my mouth a few times and then withdrew til only the head remained in my captive mouth.

"Swirl the head and lick the hole"

I did as I was told and began to finally taste his precum. One last thrust in and then he pulled his cock free of my mouth. I was already aching for more of it.

"Now remember. You're not going anywhere when i release this belt, right?"

I nodded.

He released the belt but in one movement slid the end thru the buckle and looped it over my head cinching it down like a leash. He then tugged the leash upwards towards the top of the stairs and walked to meet me. I never rose to meet him even though I ascended the stairs to the top because as soon as his cock was past the railing he tugged the leash down with one hand while guiding my face towards the wet hard cock being stroked by his other hand. I was at the top of the stairs but I was bent forward as he filled my mouth once more with his hungry cock, pulled tight by the leash he held.

"Kick off your shoes and remove your pants but don't stop licking my shaft."

I did as I was told, completely overwhelmed by the command this man exerted over me so easily and completely.

"Now..we're going into my bedroom and you're going to suck this cock the whole way there. Throat my cock if you understand. "

I leaned in to take all of him.

He held me there for a minute then bucked in a little further before letting up.

"When we get there I'm going to sit down on the bed. You will kneel before me. Throat my cock if you understand."

I leaned in all the way. The belt felt tighter on my neck. He pulled me hard into him and thrust into me a half dozen times.

"Goooooood boy. Only then may you remove your mouth from my cock to say 'Thank you for feeding me your perfect cock'. Throat my cock if you understand. "

Again I leaned in to accept all of his hardness and demands. I couldn't wait to thank him.

"You're going to be my personal cocksucker after tonight! I'll call you when I need you and you'll come as fast as possible. You'll be my boy and my favorite hole. Throat my cock if you agree. "

I throated him deeper than ever. He grabbed my head with both hands and fucked my face like he'd waited his whole life for this.

"After you thank me with your words, then you will beg me to allow you to thank me by worshipping this cock I have shared with you. You will praise it with your tongue. You will suckle it like it's filled with nourishment. You will accept it and yield to it. And you will swallow everything it gives you if you worship it well enough to be blessed that way. Throat my cock if you are ready to accept your new god."

With devotion I opened wide and filled my throat once again with his cock. He cinched the belt tighter, pulling me snug towards the base of his cock until it was all I was aware of as he started to back slowly down the hall towards his bed. My throat was filled with him the whole way and couldn't wait to worship and praise his wonderful cock for the rest of the evening.

to be continued.

takinit
takinit
12 Followers