All Comments on 'How I Came to Sucking a Cock'

by cockAdmirer

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

I totally understand what your talking about. I’m 67 and when I was a teen I got turned on by cocks. I loved women as well. My first cock I sucked was when I was in the Navy and only 17. I was in my late 20’s I stopped playing with cocks. Now I find myself wanting to suck cock again.

The_swallowerThe_swallowerabout 2 years ago

I love it. Short and to the point. You obviously loved having his cock in your mouth.

Just one thing, did he cum in your mouth?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You stopped just when it started getting good. It has promise if you finish it.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxabout 2 years ago

That sounds like something I would have done but my first time was a little different. I wish I had a man whom I could become his personal cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great first story. You described the feelings a lot of us go through the first time. I went through this at a very early age but can still remember having that same fear and excitement. Would love to hear more about your awakening desires through further chapters. Thanks, MLF

lordpenizworthlordpenizworthabout 2 years ago

Like others have said, I think this story has a very genuine feeling to it. For many of us, this was how our first time went (thereabouts).

That is very sexy.

I would consider taking the suggestion to finish it.

And there's room to develop it more w description and dialogue. It moves quickly.

A very good first effort!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
I would lik to suck a nice cock.

I would like to suck a nice cock again but, at eighty + its hard to find. Great start of story and would like to read more.

Marshall52Marshall52about 2 years ago

Enjoyed this story and wish something similar would happen to me. I am late 60's and live in a rural area and not much opportunity to find a dick to suck.

Sexyviking212Sexyviking212about 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story, it reminds me of my first time in my late 50’s with a man in his 60’s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story and I to wish you would add to it. I'm in my 70's and would like the chance just to touch another man's cock. Not sure it will ever happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My first time i was about 14 and sucked my friends cock in the toilets at lunch time. Before this we had wanked together and wanked each other off. I liked the feel of his cock in my mouth and it didnt take long for him to cum and i swallowed it all. It became a regular thing sucking each other off until he moved away. I found a gf and loved her sucking me as i licked her wet pussy but still craved a cock spurting cum in my mouth. I went swimming at a local pool at did find some cocks to suck which helped my craving. I used dating sites and responded to an add from an older bisexual couple who wanted a single male for fun. I ended up enjoying my first time having a cock fuck me while i licked a wet smooth vagina sometimes slick with sperm dribbling from it. I loved the arrangment and they introduced me to crossdressing as their sissy daughter. I have been a party slut with some of their friends and have enjoyed women and men of all ages having sex with me but having a cock in my mouth and another fucking my ass while women watch is now what excites me more than anything i know

bbbrrryyy92bbbrrryyy92about 2 years ago

Far too short. Needs more details on what he kept telling you to do. A few descriptive things about it too. Smell. Texture. Taste. And then, it needs more of a climax and conclusion. Like how despite he wanted you to slow down, your natural ability to deep throat forced you to pick up the pace with each plunge you made. Climax, of course, would be you sticking a finger in his ass when you feel the shaft twitch as his cum starts to shoot into you throat, filling your mouth entirely, as you try to swallow his load without gagging. His strong hands hold you all the way down as he groans, telling you to drink it down...and calling you his new cock whore and says things like he's gonna pop that ass cherry next...fuck you til you're sore, but you beg him not to stop...and he breeds you big time...his cum squirting out of you as he slowly fucks you a few more minutes, hearing the juices mixing. You feel him soften and pull out...he feeds you his dirty, wet, cum-covered dick. You smell the funk, but open wide for it anyway. At that moment, you knew you had become a true cock slave!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great spontainious, WOW suck it!

BrokenQuillBrokenQuillabout 2 years ago

I liked your story, but it was a little on the short side. I would love to hear more of your tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would really like to hear more, very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great. Wish it were me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m your age with same out of nowhere type of sudden, total obsession with cock. I’m also your age and while totally mystified by my new obsession, I’m also totally turned on by the control it has over me..

Definitely wish you would write more…Please?..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yum. Yes this story is short as one of the commenters mentioned. But this first time story is a pleasure to read because we have all been there and we have experienced the desire that overwhelms us. We had the nervousness, uncertainty, fear and the desire to run away. None of us ran away and we all bowed down into a man's groin with the desire to suck a dick. And lastly the experience is still with us and we can recall our first dick's taste, texture, smell and the saltiness of his cum. I'm grateful for that first dick because it led to several more. Again Yum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous