How I caught My Wife Cheating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get rid of them now or by god I'm taking them."

Flinging her arms in the air in disgust she swore and cursed me. Sure enough they were gone within an hour.

Eloise was angry and she gave me an evil angry stare all through dinner until she couldn't hold it in and hissed. "Dad, why couldn't Belle stay?"

"Because her father has done some really bad things and he might go to jail."

Laney interrupted snarling brusquely. "Don't be ridiculous Luke, he's not going to jail, he'll be out tomorrow."

I stared at Eloise who had started to sob. "Eloise, sweetie you need to know the truth, Belles dad is a very bad man and yes he might go to jail, he has done some very bad things, you may not see Belle as much as you used to."

Laney screamed belligerently, "Shut up Luke you're scaring her."

Scared by the sudden change and our screaming Eloise jumped down from the table and ran crying to her bedroom. Laney snarled, "Are you happy now, you couldn't keep your mouth shut for five bloody minutes could you."

After dinner I sat down to watch the evening news and sure enough Corey had made the headlines. What I didn't know was the size of his growing operation. He wasn't just growing a couple of plants like I thought, he had walled off one end of the house and turned it into a huge hydroponics grow room. I sat stunned as camera's showed the magnitude of his operation.

With his set up, the number of plants, the guns and meth, coupled with over twenty-five thousand dollars they found stashed away he could be going to jail for a very long time.

The next day it all started to unfold, when I got home Laney grabbed me as I walked in the door. "Luke promise me that wasn't you that set him up, Jesus they found guns there, Corey hates guns, he never owned one in his life."

Playing innocent I mumbled, "What the hell are you talking about? Setting him up? Where the hell would I get guns? Maybe you didn't know the prick as well as you thought. It seems they found other harder drugs there as well."

She bit quickly, "That's a set up, you know him well enough to understand how he feels about hard drugs, he only dealt in herb, Jesus you know that Luke."

"I don't know anything anymore, I thought he was my friend but I was wrong about that, I thought I had a caring loving wife and I was wrong about that as well. Fuck him, I hope he goes away for a very long time."

She leaned back against the wall. "Well you might get your wish, he called today to ask if we could take the kids."

"Yeah well that was a waste of a phone call, the little fuckers aren't staying here."

She grabbed me by the shoulders. "Luke I understand, you're upset with him and me, but don't take it out on the kids, they are innocent, there's nowhere for them to go."

"Of course there is, there are foster parents or the orphanage, all I know is they can't come here."

That particular fight raged on for days, Laney tried to convince me to take the kids; she even raked in some of the neighbours to try and change my mind. It seemed everybody felt sorry for him; they all said they would help us if we took them in.

Shit my plan at a little revenge had escalated, he pleaded innocent, but the evidence was incontestable, he was in the shit. He wasn't just going to jail, he was going to lose everything, his bank accounts were frozen and all his assets were seized. Under the recently changed laws under the misuse of drugs act the police could seize anything that they thought was purchased with the proceeds from the sale of drugs. He was also charged with falsely claiming a benefit. He was going to hell in a hand basket.

The kids ended up living with another local solo mum so they could stay in the same school; life was going to be hard for them. That was the hard bit to swallow for me, Laney was right they were innocent.

With Corey dealt with I now focused my attention on Laney... with the fallout from Corey going to jail and my refusal to look after the kids we weren't talking and our relationship seemed doomed. We were sharing a bed, but there was no love, we could barely stand to be in the same room together.

It simmered away permeating everything, both too scared to talk the tension grew until it became impossible to hold it in.

"Luke we need to talk, to figure out where we're going."

I nodded, "Agreed, maybe the best thing for us is divorce."

"What... Fuck I was thinking counselling or something, but no you're going straight for the throat huh?"

"I don't know what else to do, you're right I hate the way things are at the moment and yeah I'm not happy. The one thing I can say is I don't want to sit with some stranger and tell them about our troubles."

"Luke, I don't want a divorce, I know I fucked up seeing Corey, and we should have talked about it. That was a mistake, and I have apologised but can't we get past that?"

"Talk to me! Jesus what were you going to say? Hey babe do you mind if I have an affair?"

She sniggered, "Yeah it sounds silly when you say it like that but babe, if we had talked about it what would you have said?"

"I would've said no."

Disappointed or defeated, I'm not sure but she blustered on, "Hon what harm was there it? What happened that made this a world ending event?"

"How the hell would you feel if I slept with some other woman?"

She smiled, "Is this what this is about you feel like you missed out or something?"

"How the hell did you get that from what I said? What I am saying is I assumed you would feel the same if the shoe was on the other foot."

"Well you assumed wrong... I wouldn't mind, that's what I mean. Babe if you want to see other women I'm OK with it. All I want is for you to be honest with me."

"Yeah like you were with me."

"No I have apologised for that, it was wrong I should have told you."

"Tell me this... What would have happened when I said no?"

She slumped back. "I would have tried to change your mind, see if we could find a way to make it work."

"But what would you have done if I said no?"

"Nothing, if you weren't happy I wouldn't have done it."

"So you thought I was going to be OK with it?"

"Yes.... I didn't think you would be upset, well not like this."

"Why did you keep it a secret if you didn't think it was a big deal?"

"I didn't set out to do it... Luke you have to believe me, it just sought of happened, it came out of the blue. I mean we always got on well, and we flirted a bit, god you know all this, you've seen it."

"There's a difference between some flirting and having sex."

"Yeah I know that, I'm just trying to explain, what happened, we flirted a bit, He had some real nice weed and we got stoned, Craig and Harper were sound asleep we had music playing, it was a beautiful day and it just sought of happened. At first it was just a kiss, then his hands were all over me and I was horny... Jeez I was so fucking horny. Well we ended up doing it there on the day bed out in the sunshine. I should have told you, I wanted to but I got scared and every day that went past it got harder and harder."

"What would you have said if it was me, if you found out I was banging one of your friends what would you have said?"

She shrugged. "I don't know, I would have been shocked, maybe angry if you didn't tell me."

Fighting back some tears she sniffled. "I'm sorry hon, I never meant to hurt you. It was supposed to be fun, I have always been OK with sex outside marriage, and you know that, I'm not a prude and neither are you, for fuck sake we talked about it."

"Jesus what we talked about was swinging, but we both ran out of courage."

She cuddled up to me. "Can we get past this? Could you forgive me?"

"I don't know Laney... I thought we were good and it hurts that it went on for months and you kept it a secret. How the hell am I supposed to trust you again, how do I know that anything you say to me isn't a lie?"

"Because I promise you here today that I will never lie to you again. Babe I love you and it hurts knowing that I caused you all this pain."

"I don't know Laney, we made those promises to each other on our wedding day, why is now more important than then?"

"I made a mistake, I admit that... I should have talked to you first."

"For gods sake Laney you wanted to keep seeing him, you didn't even think what you did was wrong."

"I made a mistake, I got caught up in it, babe it was incredibly sexy, I am not going to lie I enjoyed it. The physical side of it was amazing and Corey and I have been friends for a long time, it didn't seem wrong."

That night when I went to bed Laney snuggled up beside me, her body was hot and this was the closest we had been in a long time. As we snuggled, her hand caressed and fondled, sliding up and down my naked flesh. It took a Nano second before my cock was at full stretch, it was that hard it was almost painful.

It didn't take her long to find it, her warm fingers curling around it, stroking and massaging, squeezing and kneading. I was sick of masturbating, and it felt good.

I rolled over and our mouths collided in a sweet deep kiss. Our tongues started the dance, slithering intimately, slowly at first until the fire exploded and the dance turned to a wrestling match. Het hot body mashed tightly against me, her lithe form wriggling erotically as our hands roamed, fondling, caressing, stroking probing.

My fingers slipped into her palpating gooey hole which sucked them in like a liquid vacuum. Heat, damn she is so hot, so fucking hot. "God Luke, fuck me baby, fuck me hard." She whimpered imploringly.

I rolled her onto her back, my fingers trapped in her sloppy engorged lips pulsating around them clenching tightly as I thrust them in and out as hard and fast as I could. "Jesus, hurry up, you bastard, fuck me."

Her hips bucked hard as she thrashed around frantically matching my plunging hand thrust for thrust. I could wait no longer I climbed eagerly between her wide spread legs and thrust up into her hole in one hard thrust, my balls crushed against her arse.

In and out I started my race to orgasm and it didn't take long, her fingernails digging into my flesh, tugging painfully on my hair, her legs wrapped around me as I fucked her, as the race escalated and my mind filled with images of Corey doing exactly this I went mad driving deeper and deeper into her my cock covered in her foamy cream, it changed from a frantic fuck into a brutal rape as my anger took control and I brutalised her in an animalistic frenzy of thrusting cock. "Yes, yes, yes, do it fuck me, do it hard you fucking bastard fuck me."

Her orgasm was as wild as my own and when I exploded deep in her gaping pulsating hole she covered me in gooey sticky fluids.

Afterwards I crashed beside her and she threw her leg over me, her head resting on my shoulder. "Oh god baby that was amazing, shit I have missed that."

Sleep came easily for the first time in a month, I slept the sleep of a deeply contented man. In the morning the world seemed lighter, the dark gloomy mist cleared and I felt a little better. The problem was I couldn't clear it completely, occasionally thoughts of her and Corey filled my brain and the grumpy shitty mood took over. Yes I was hard to live with but I couldn't care less.

It was after a late night session of lovemaking when out of the blue she whispered. "It was you wasn't it? You called the police... You reported Corey didn't you?"

Smugly I groaned, "Yes it was me, and you know what...fuck him."

"Jesus Luke, you cruel heartless bastard, he has lost everything, his house, his car, all his possessions and worst of all his kids, he lost everything. Why did you do that?"

"Because I wanted you both to feel my pain, I wanted you to feel my loss. He took something so precious from me... I wanted him to suffer."
"Christ he didn't take anything from you, it was wrong but it didn't deserve that."

"Oh yes it fucking was he stole my Mana."

"Oh Jesus fucking Christ...don't be so melodramatic, you lost nothing?"

Sitting up I snarled, "How do you think I felt finding out I couldn't satisfy my wife and she had to go to another man for fulfilment... How the fuck do you think that made me feel? I'll tell you it hurts it hurt a lot and made me feel like shit so as far as I'm concerned... fuck him"

She reached out, her cold fingers caressing my face. "Luke it wasn't that I was unhappy or unsatisfied, it was just a little extra fun."

"You call it whatever you want Laney, I'll call it the way I see it. Now every time I bump into people I wonder if they know. Did he tell them? Brag about how he fucked my wife."

Shaking her head in disbelief she sighed, "What a load of crap, nobody's talking about it; in fact I doubt anybody knows. I think you misread the situation, Corey isn't like that."

Things sort of rolled along, we were back sharing a bed and trying to make a go of it, but god it was hard. Every day I had to swallow my anger as some offhand casual comment ignited my simmering anger.

I did get one glimmer of joy from a totally unexpected quarter. A young woman brought her car into the workshop needing a warrant of fitness. She was in her late twenty's very attractive with beautiful bright eyes, in the car she had a toddler maybe four years old screaming her head off and the young woman broke down as she tried to quieten her down.

I reached in and pulled the young girl out and lifted her into my arms. "Hey sweetie, what's your name?"

She sniffled shyly. "Katie."

I looked at her mum who was crying. "Would you like to come into the office, get a drink and have a chat?"

She nodded tearfully. As I placed Katie into a chair I put the kettle on and asked. "Tea or coffee?"

She smiled, "Tea please."

"What about you Katie, what would you like?"

She smiled hopefully. "Juice?"

I laughed. "Sorry sweetie, but all I have is coke, if your mum says it's OK."

When I turned she was already nodding. I walked out to the vending machine and got her a can of coke. As I opened it and handed it to her I asked. "OK what's the trouble? I take it there's a problem with the car?"

She nodded as she held her tea in two hands sniffling. "I got pulled over by the police, and they noticed I don't have a warrant, they gave me a week to get it or they would yellow sticker it."

I nodded anticipating her next words. "I don't have any money, I can barely make it week to week on the benefit and I'm not getting any alimony to help out, without the car I am screwed."

Sitting down beside her I muttered. "Leave it with me and I will see what I can do, no promises, but I will try,"

Her face lightened for the first time since driving in. "Really, oh my god you are an angel."

I laughed. "Save that until I have had a look, is there somebody who can pick you up, it might take a while."

She shook her head. "No, but it's OK we can walk."

Katie burst into tears, "No mummy I'm tired... it's too far."

I found a biscuit in my lunch bag and handed it over to her. "Don't worry honey, I will drive you home."

She repaid me with a big toothy smile. "What's your name and number?" I asked.

"I'm Sienna." She sighed as she gave me her number. I drove them home and it was obvious as I pulled into the driveway that she was struggling, the grass was almost up to my knees, the gardens were overgrown and the place looked terrible. As they climbed out I said, "I might have it ready by tonight but that will depend on what's wrong with it."

She reiterated tearfully, "I don't have money, I can't pay you."

I nodded. "Yeah I got that, we can sort something out."

Poor bugger I groaned under my breath. When I put the car up on the hoist it was obvious that there was more than one fault with this vehicle. The driver's side ball joints were shot, the CV joints were buggered, it needed at least two tyres, the ones on the front were down to the canvas, and the ones on the back might pass but only just. When you added on windscreen wipers, indicator lights and the fact it ran like a bucket of shit, this was going to cost a pretty penny.

Shit, what the hell was I thinking...? Sucking in a big breath I got stuck in, the ball joints and shock absorbers were easy, the tyres were easy, but I had to order in the CV joints. The rest of the day disappeared as I replaced the air filter, spark plugs and gave it an oil change.

I had to call Sienna to give her the news that it wouldn't be ready until tomorrow. She sighed sadly explaining she had been planning to go to the supermarket. In for a penny in for a pound, I replied. "Get ready and I will pick you up in half an hour."

Laney wasn't happy when I told her I wouldn't be home for dinner, but she never asked what I was up to.

I picked up Sienna and Katie and they both looked nice, they had taken some effort to dress nicely. I drove them to the supermarket, and walked around with them as they shopped. It was as obvious as shit that she could barely afford anything she had a list and she chose the absolute cheapest things, so as we walked I started throwing in all sorts of shit. Katie watched and with a big smile started doing the same like we were playing a game. Sienna freaked out. "Stop it Katie, please I can't afford all this stuff."

I laughed. "Hey this stuff is mine, we'll sort it out later."

"Katie really got into it and by the time we got to the check out the trolley was overflowing. Sienna complained when I paid for everything, I said, "No worries we can sort it out when we get to your place."

When we pulled up outside their house I helped carry all the bags inside. Sienna grabbed my arm. "What the hell's going on." Tears flowed in rivers down her quivering cheeks, "I can't afford this Luke, I have no money, don't you understand! I HAVE NO MONEY."

"Sienna, don't fight me on this. You obviously need a little help, please just accept the groceries."

She sobbed gripping my arm like a vice, her head resting on my shoulder wiping away tears. "Thank you."

We carried the bags inside and surprisingly the place was clean, it was spotless, it was old and run down but clean... Wow you could eat off the floor.

"Luke why are you doing this?"

Shrugging my shoulders I mumbled. "I don't know, I've done a couple of shitty things lately and I need to make amends."

She peeked up at me. "Luke, I'm not sleeping with you... I hope you weren't expecting anything."

I laughed. "Sienna you are a very beautiful woman, but that's not the reason I did this. I just wanted to do something nice for somebody who needs a lift."

She wrapped her arms around me and the tears flowed as she cried, her whole body shook with emotion, Katie grabbed my leg and she started to cry as well just mimicking her mother.

As I walked back to the car I looked around their yard and it was a mess, the lawns and gardens were overgrown. As Sienna saw me to the car I asked. "What happened out here?"

She groaned visibly embarrassed. "The bloody lawnmower is broken and I can't afford to get it fixed."

"Don't you have family or friends?"

Shaking her head she sighed. "No I moved here because of my boyfriend's job, when he left I was alone."

We hugged again. "I'm sorry Sienna, I'll get your car back tomorrow with a bit of luck."

"How much will it cost?"

"Nothing, maybe if you win lotto you might remember me...."

Pulling up at home I was overwhelmed with emotion, why was I helping? Why did her situation affect me so badly? Was it really guilt? Lately I had been feeling bad for what happened to Corey's kids. I knew from what Laney said that they were living with a solo mum who was friends with Corey, but I knew she was struggling, probably as much as Sienna and maybe that was the link.

Laney met me with a cuddle a kiss and a screwed up nose. "Why can I smell perfume on you?" She asked sniffing harder and giving me a very inquisitive glare.