How I Come

Story Info
Come along with me as I masturbate!
1.7k words
4.54
7.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Llehlla
Llehlla
20 Followers

Alone! Oh, thank God.

I finally have the house to myself. They're all gone, and no one's coming back for hours. I can do whatever I want, finally, and what I want is to go up to my room and have some alone time, to relax. I've earned this.

I'll get my little purple friend and a bunch of lube and start with that and then we'll see what happens. Clothes? I don't need you. How nice to be naked in bed in the middle of the day. This is sinful but I deserve it, I really do.

First let me get some of that lube onto my hands. Yes. Hello nipples, feeling good. I already feel a little tugging. Nice pink nipples. And now I'll squeeze some of that goop down from my belly button right on down to my root chakra.

Hi belly button. Oh wow wow just my little finger is circling you and I'm feeling tugs, like you have a string connected down between my legs. All right finger, let's follow down from the belly button. Stay right on the center line, as precise as a surgeon, straight down, down, and there I am. There you are. Good thing I've got more than one finger. One of you go left; one of you slide down the right; and let's see oh yeah yeah you feel good. And let's see how this little center thing feels. Yeah tug tug that's right there.

Two hands. One hand inside my left thigh, one hand inside my right thigh. How about more goop? More goop. OK, now my hands are slippery as a cock that just came out of my mouth, his nice hard glistening slippery erection. My fingers are his tongue now, they're not fingers, they're his tongue circling around and right down the split, lapping both sides of the split, his wet tongue flattening over the clit, poking either side of the clit but flattening down on the clit. Then tracing down, and he curls his tongue like a straw and pokes it in. It's just a tongue so it can't go in very far but it doesn't have to and now he's licking around my cunt he's licking and lapping up against my clit. And my fingers are his fingers tracing down either side of my lips and then holding me wide apart. His tongue is working, licking me lapping lapping licking circling slicking flicking, oh that feels good that feels good.

And now I want my purple friend.

Come here, purple friend, I'll slick you with goo, you nice little cock, and I'll pretend you've just been down my throat. OK now you are my partner. Keep circling around my opening, and come back up and circle my belly button. I feel the string that connects from my belly button right down to my clit and pulls it like a little cord. I like that. Anyway let's see, let's get back down to the wetlands.

OK my purple friend, first attend please to my swelling pinks. I'm feeling fuller. All my parts are pink. Here, let me look. Yeah, I see myself. I'm looking down there. I'm all wet, so wet, getting stretched by my purple friend. Slip inside now. Just the entrance, just only as far as the tip of his cock would go. Don't go any farther than that beautiful flare on the top and that lovely seam on the bottom. Just go in and make a circle, and come out and go back in and circle and come out. Now trace up one side between my clit and my labia. Trace up the other side between my clit and my labia. You're so slippery and I'm so slippery I can barely hold you, my purple friend, but you know where you're going. OK, you're his cock and you're sliding down he's holding you in his hands.

With my fingers I'm gently combing and pulling his hairs and I feel the thickness of where that cock connects. And hello balls, down there, how are you? Let me hold you, let me dandle you, let me put you in both hands and weigh like scales and one's a little heavier than the other but that's all right, you're a team and you move very nicely. I like the way you swing. You swing nice and freely when you're just walking with him, don't you, when he's just walking along you swing around happy and free. But right now, nice balls, I feel you getting tightened up. I think you can't swing and play with me anymore, and that's OK. I understand you have work to do. So I'll play with the shaft.

His shaft is swelling thick and getting longer and he's holding his cock and just letting the head slip in and then he comes out and he lets the head slide up, slick with my wetness, slide over my clit and then down and back inside me and each time he's going in a little bit farther and coming out a little bit farther, in and out, I like this a lot. I like to watch what he's doing.

I love that thing that he owns between his legs. I'll lean up on my elbows and watch him guide it in halfway and pull it out, and the part that comes out is glistening and the part that goes in is getting darker red pulling out again, and there's that vein I love. I've got to touch that thing, oh I love that thing, and while I'm touching I'll trace with my slick finger down to the base and just explore a little bit while he's pushing in halfway and pulling out and sliding that lovely wet head over my pink parts.

I lick my palms, spit on my palms and stroke his shaft all the way to its base, stroke, stroke, again, again. OK, you can push in farther now but not all the way because I want to feel this thick base. I want to feel it getting harder. I want to feel how in the world it can stay connected and you can somehow kind of curve up with that thick long dick swelling, growing, straining. I don't know why it doesn't snap off but I'm glad it doesn't. But if it ever did snap off you know where you could keep it... you could shove it up between my legs and it could live in me rent free, oh I would love that! But now that's getting kind of creepy, let's connect the cock back to the body.

Now please lick my nipples. Can you keep your cock moving in and out and get my nipples at the same time? I know you have to hunch over, maybe it's too much of a hunch. OK then take your cock out and move back a little and just lie flat on your erection on the bed, and please move back a little more so you can reach your hands up and play with my nipples and at the same time put your face between my thighs and lick me.

Sorry for that change of plans. I apologize to your cock. You can rub up and down against the bed a little bit if you want, if it needs to stay hard just grind on it. You can be inside me again in a minute but right now oh please lick me and get me completely soaked with your tongue and your lips, your whole mouth. Open your whole mouth and just feast on me, everything between my legs, be a hungry beast, be a beast, that feels good I like that so much thank you thank you.

I'm feeling the tugs now, don't stop please, OK please lick more, more, press faster please with your tongue press faster please please that's good that feels good. Yes tongue press, yes, OK oh God thank you oh God I need to push myself up against your face oh God....

OK come back up now come back up please and lie on me, and now you do what you want and I want to watch you do what you want. Let me see you do what you want to do, I love to watch. OK welcome come in slide right on in, inside me, slide right on in. Do you want to go fast? No? Well then slow to start, that's alright just slide up slide down slide up slide down, and put your mouth over my mouth.

I know I said you could do what you wanted to do but now please I'm telling you what to do, please put your mouth over mine and I hope what I'm telling you is what you wanted to do anyway. Open your mouth and cover mine and send your tongue in, my tongue wants to play with yours while I feel your cock sliding in and out of me, and now you're pumping faster you're pumping faster, God it feels good, faster, faster, oh God OK anytime you want anytime you want I can come any time now please you just do what you want to do, go go go go go oh God oh God you're spreading me open, you're filling me up, that feeling is spreading it's spreading just go oh if you're ready you're ready OK, good, yes, you're coming now inside me, you are incredible you are incredible I'm coming I'm coming I feel the blood and the warmth spreading right from the top by my cervix and out and everywhere and around I feel it going down my thighs oh God....

Do you feel good? You can stay inside me now as long as you want. It's OK, just lie down on me. That was good huh? You feel good too? Oh good, I'm so happy, I can feel your cum just running down the insides of me. When you pull out it'll come pouring out....

Oh there you go, there you are, pulling out. Here comes our goo, let me see you, please can I look at your cock, oh my God you are beautiful you are beautiful, thank you, you are the best I'm glad you're happy too I'm so glad you're happy too. Can you stay so we can do it again and again? And next time you can be the boss.

Llehlla
Llehlla
20 Followers