A Girl Gone

Story Info
I show off on my birthday.
1.9k words
4.08
9.4k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Roland on my twenty-first birthday when my best friend Heather took me out bar hopping. 

We were ending the night at a biker bar called "On The Roxx" that was at the end of an otherwise abandoned strip mall. 

The bar, like the rest of the buildings, had long lost its appeal to a respectable crowd. There were fights pretty much every night, and the police visited the establishment more often than patrons did. 

We were sitting at a table close to the front door. Heather and I laughed every time one of us would rest our elbows or anything else on the table and made it nearly tip over. 

The bar was directly behind where I was sitting at the black table. Everything was black. The tables, the chairs, and even the floor. With the lights dimmed, the abyss of celebrating my mortality stretched out before me. 

I guess I can admit that I didn't enjoy being older. Or, at least, I was completely indifferent about it. 

Twenty-one is an important milestone in anyone's life. To me, it didn't seem as special as it was supposed to be. I had already been married for four years and had two kids. Plus, I had been in bars before. This time just had the extra kick that I had identification to back up my whereabouts. 

There were seven people in the bar that night and that was including myself, Heather, and the bartender. An older biker and his date sat at the bar with their backs to us and two younger gentlemen were playing pool at the far end of the room. 

I saw one walking toward our table. I saw him coming before he had even thought about coming.

He had thinning blonde hair and a light blonde mustache. This one, like his friend, was wearing his coal mining overalls out on the town, like all the men around usually did. 

"Hey" he said as he leaned an arm on the table and made the top tilt. 

Heather and I immediately grabbed our drinks as he quickly realized his mistake and took his arm off. 

"What's your name?" he asked. 

"Melinda" I answered. 

"What is it?" he asked again, this time trying to focus into my eyes. 

"Melinda" I laughed. 

He was a little drunk, but so was I. 

"She's married," Heather told him. "So am I" 

Suddenly, there was his friend's hand on his shoulder and a loud voice filled the room. 

"Hey, I see you met my buddy Todd," he smiled. "I'm Roland" 

Roland was sort of boyishly handsome. Dark hair and a beard and mustache that maybe needed another year or two to look distinguished. 

"Melinda," I introduced myself. "this is my best friend Heather" 

Heather gave me a look like she couldn't believe I was entertaining them. At least I knew they would buy us a drink. 

"Todd is a good guy," Roland said 

Todd was already slouching a little more than he was before. 

"Yep, good old Todd," Roland continued, "Gotta love the guy. Good strong worker, reliable. Just one thing though" 

"What's that?" Heather interrupted.

"God damn guy doesn't believe the Holocaust actually happened," Roland answered.

"Can you believe that? Don't get him started on the government and the disinformation they give us" 

I could see Heather's look of disbelief as she turned away from them and mouthed the word "wow" to me. 

I was trying my best to keep a straight face, along with Roland. Todd was trying to turn away and leave, but I could see Roland's firm hand digging into his shoulder and keeping him in place. He was obviously trying to embarrass him. It was working. 

"Wow, Todd," I said "the Holocaust? Really?" 

His face turned bright red as he shook his head. 

"I know," Roland continued, "It's all that booger sugar he does. Rotted his brain" 

Now it was impossible to hide the grin on my face. It was hurting as it stretched my cheeks as I held my breath to hold back my laugh. 

"You wanna dance?" Roland asked as he stretched his hand out toward me. 

"There's no music," I finally let my laugh out. 

"Sure there is," he answered "You're just not listening" 

I put my hand out, and he wrapped his powerful hand in it and pulled me forward off my chair. He had rough hands, like he had been working since the day he was born. I was trying to figure out how much older he was than me. I did that a lot with people. Twenty-three to twenty-five was my best guess. 

He led me to the billiard room. There was a wall that separated the two rooms, but someone had broken the windows between out. Small shards of glass were still on the windowsill and seemed forgotten about in the aftermath of whatever happened. 

The Roxx still hosted a popular pool tournament in town and for at least that night, the bar was full. Roland led me to the front of the room on the far side of the tables next to the electronic dart boards on the wall. He put his hands on my hips and started dancing. I couldn't help myself but to put my hands on his shoulders and let him lead. 

He looked over at my hand and then looked into my eyes. 

"What did you get married for?" he asked after seeing my ring. 

All I could do was laugh and shrug my shoulders. 

"You don't seem like the type," he said coldly. 

"What type do I seem to be?" I said, a little confused. 

I knew he was joking, but I had to see where he was going. 

His hands slipped off my hips and grabbed a handful of jeans and ass as he pulled me to him. 

All I could do was laugh and put my hands to his chest in a natural response to keep him at a distance. 

That wasn't what I really wanted. I felt the heat in my face as he stared into my eyes until I had to look away at the dartboards. 

"What's the matter?" he asked. 

"Nothing," I answered as I looked the other way and saw Heather and Todd talking at the table. 

When I finally turned my head straight to look at him, his face was already at an angle in front of me and his lips were almost touching mine. 

We both had our eyes open, and I guess he was making sure it was what I wanted. 

I really didn't want him to make sure.

My eyes closed, and my lips met his. I had never kissed a man with a mustache and beard before, so the slight tickle was different. I had long forgotten about that nervousness when his tongue entered my mouth. 

By the time that happened, I was no longer in control. Roland spun me around and stood behind my back as he kissed my neck. I pressed my thighs against the pool table and I had a perfect view of the bar. Our friends were sitting at the table, a couple was at the bar, and the bartender had turned to watch the television at the top of the bar. I could see all of them.

No one was paying attention to us. People are like that. Not much else going on in their world outside of their own existence. I always thought that was a shame. 

Roland continued kissing my neck as he worked my jeans from my hips after he had discreetly unbuttoned them.

We rolled my jeans and panties to just above my knees. My pussy was maybe barely visible above the table if you had been in the room with us. Anyone in the bar would have had to come to the window and look hard to see what was going on. It was a strange angle since I could see everything they were doing. 

I knew he was undoing his bibs and wondered if he regretted the choice to show off his miner uniform now. That was all that was on my mind. Not the other five people in the establishment. I just wondered if he regretted not having a simpler outfit. I know I did.

His kisses on my neck and ear had made my breath short and hot. All I wanted was to be bent over that table and let him fuck me. 

I was so wrapped up in my little world that I just noticed the window to my left. The big window with the neon sign that said "On The Roxx" was suddenly a part of my world. Our reflections in the black window were front and center against the parking lot outside and the two motorcycles parked in front of it. 

I reached my arm up and wrapped it around his head that was still at my neck. Still driving me insane. 

He never bent me over the table. 

He instead lowered himself just a little, and I felt the heat of his cock between my legs. Bending me forward just enough, he pressed it to my aching pussy and slowly penetrated me. Just a little at a time and then a little more and more. Slowly moving inside of me and keeping me standing straight up, it was like he was daring someone to notice. 

He pulled up my shirt with his hands and revealed my bra. Then he made me lean back against him and flipped my bra over. As held my shirt in place with one hand, he ran the other over my exposed breasts.

I took in everything. From our reflection in the window to the patrons and workers in the bar. How the cool air of the room felt against my skin. Most of all, I took him in. The wonderful angle of his cock in that position. I experienced a technique during sex that was entirely new to me. He wasn't worried about stripping me down to nothing. He needed just enough exposed to take everything from me. 

Roland was wild but controlled. I can't imagine any of my past partners doing what he did. He acted like a tiger, knowing that he was at the top of the food chain and could take his time with his meal.. 

He still kissed my neck as I laid out on him and held my hands to his legs as I braced over and over in his movements. 

It was when he finally kissed me again when I completely lost control of myself and the situation. Having to turn my head and close my eyes, knowing anyone could have discovered us. How I could open my eyes and find an audience had moved in close. I pictured their shocked expressions, and that was the last sane thought I had. My legs shook under me. It was too good to not let go. I could feel my eyes rolling back even with my eyelids closed tight and streaks of light racing through my mind. The squeals that would not be silent fell into his open mouth as my stomach muscles spasmed. I had never felt that happy before. Never felt that I was that understood. 

Hearing him moan back into my open mouth and squeeze my hip and breast as he came made me even happier. 

I didn't just walk out of the sea on my own and into a backseat. A kingfisher plucked me free. Dug his talons into the small of my back. Pinned my hands with his wings.

Camouflaged me between his feathers and the leather. Devoured me like she should be.