How I Did My Niece's Best Friend

Story Info
Valerie discovers the skill known as "dream invading".
10.2k words
4.38
13.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The screen tinted the pupils of her eyes with stimulating blue light as they focused on the picture.

This is him. On the beach, smiling, walking through the water as the lapis blue droplets splashed onto his shorts and foaming saltwater flowed around his bronze toned thighs. A nice friend must have snapped the genuine moment.

Her Cerulean blue eyes would've been a dream for many to see at the moment, the way their luster glistened in the light. Her irises lit magnificently as if staring at a beautiful vista.

His defined jawline and his pinchable cheekbones complimented that pleasant smile. The picture provided enough definition to finely detail the illuminated caramel strands in his irises. The wind carried his flowing brunette hair towards the clear blue sky.

Transparent sparkling ocean spray patterns matched his skin tone as the sun shone upon them. Water flowed down his tight stomach like a stone fountain. It may as well have been a poster.

Her eyes wouldn't stop navigating parts of his body. She studied the pink shorts wrapped snugly around his waist. The slightest hint of his pelvic 'V' peeked over the waistband.

Then she spotted the indent, easy to miss if you weren't looking for it, obvious however if you sought it. It imprinted on his shorts, pressing snug against his thigh.

She shuddered, skipping a breath as a stimulating bolt shot from her pelvis to her head.

She let out a long exhale as her tongue settled in, licking her bottom lip and she created more space for herself on the bed. Her thighs rubbed along her silk blanket as they parted ways. Her sneaky finger crept down her belly, tracing across her hip bones and towards her inner thighs to fire off her sensational neurons first. After rubbing enough to send her lower region into a tingling warmth, her finger sensually ran up and down in circles, drawing in cursive on her stimulated clit, electrifying her body.

"Ohhh," she sighed, relieved that she could settle on the right picture. She eyed up his hands, his arms, his chest. She pictured them touching her skin. His muscular figure would've handled her with care anywhere she wanted.

She imagines gripping onto his solid bicep as he works his finger magic. Her body contorts and writhes as he gently places them between her legs. Her other arm pinches her pink taut nipple across her chest.

Valeria gave in completely, closing her eyes and surrendering control. She allowed the ecstatic pleasure to dictate her harmonious voice as it resonated throughout her bedroom. She bit her lip, pushing her shoulders inward and raising her hips into the air, her nipples nearly numbed.

"Mmmmm," she allowed a hum to escape her lungs, not that it would matter anyway if he heard. She wanted him to seize her body.

She masturbated the way she would've loved for him to do it for her. He was no longer his niece's best friend but a man ready to fulfill her fantasies. And he would start by kissing her into a star-struck trance leaving her vulnerable to do whatever he wanted.

"Oooohh hunnh," she moaned, laying completely exposed on the bed, ensuring the curtains were closed except for a small opening facing her backyard. If he were to step into a certain spot on her porch, he could capture a sight teased by a narrow opening that would require him to focus and lean if he wanted to see all of her. An unlikely scenario but one she allowed to float around in her head. She masturbated in private, however she wouldn't mind the right person watching her.

Just think about it. Him leaning towards the windowsill to see only her legs at first, then further to reveal her chest, then her face. Her eyes would be closed as she breathed heavily, moving her hips and grabbing the pillow behind her. God if she ever caught him peeking, she'd give him a show that would drive him crazy.

But right now he was past that. He got on top and entered, fucking her and deeply stretching her out. She hadn't been handled by a stud like that for 20 years and nearly forgot what it felt like.

"Oh God, ffffuck yes," she whispered, sighing into a stuttering intake of breaths.

Her legs kicked forward, her feet rubbed ankles together, she relished in being taken by him, naked on the beach, crying out as the waves overlapped their voices.

She attempted to picture the feeling of the bare warm guest inside of her, throbbing as it filled her up inside, him gripping her as he groaned, her legs shaking as the heat pushed her over the edge.

"I want to make you cum," he would say. Unrealistic as she couldn't even picture him saying that, but it's what she wanted to hear in the moment.

"Mmmmmmnnnn shhhhh," she attempted to silence her moans through her clenched teeth, her eyes nearly crossing as long as the feeling remained fresh in her blank vision.

"Think of something dirty to say that would drive him further," she thought. After only seconds of contemplation, she spoke up.

"Mmmm you had me screaming for you babe." She thought.

No... no he wouldn't like that. It sounded nice in her head but it would probably just confuse him.

"Your cock feels amazing," she whispered. Yes, that is much better. He'd starve for seconds after saying that.

She calmed herself down, suckling on her finger thinking of him breathing on top of her naked body. Her head lay back into her pillow, ready to fall asleep naked and worry about the rest later. She took one more look before closing the app and placing her phone on the nightstand face down, then took deep breaths to drift.

11 hours earlier.

The sun shone high in the afternoon sky, the climate a perfect 78 degrees for the beach. Callum walked along the wet sand as shiny foamy water swirled around his ankles before returning back down the dunes.

He looked out towards the sapphire oceanic expanse, perfectly blended with the light blue sky as waves tossed and turned further out. The fragrant mist of sea salt drifted under his nose, inducing him to sniff deeply as it calmed his lungs with a blissful aura.

"Hi, Callum," a lovely voice sounded to his right.

He turned to look, greeted by his best friend's aunt. A tall woman, around 5'11, with long flowing yellow-gold hair nearly as bright as the sun it frequently bathed in. Her Cerulean blue eyes looked into his, accentuated by the bright daylight. She had two skin tones, warm medium-gold where the sun tanned her skin and light ivory peach in her more covered areas. She had a 34 DD chest, her lush sports-bra style bikini allowed her lighter peach skin to show through. Her bottoms rode up on her waist, displaying enough cheek to display a symmetrical bounce when she stepped. For a 43 year old woman, she aged like great valley wine and still retained her gifted looks and stature. He could tell she took great care of herself.

"Hey, Valerie!" He stopped near her on the sand.

"Good to see you at the beach of all places," She politely smiled.

"It's good to see you too, how are you?"

He leaned forward, sending butterflies through her chest as she embraced him. The warm hug made her heart jump as it took her by surprise. She reciprocated in such a way that provided him with a similar comfortable ardor.

"Wonderful, I'm here, taking time away for myself so that's all I'm thinking about."

"Good. Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes I am," she nodded, shifting her weight to one leg, sticking her hip out while she preened her flowing blonde hair. Her eyes squinted as the sun shone directly upon her face when she simmered.

"That's great for you," he said, his voice genuine and his attentive eyes never wavered, "you deserve that time for all the work you do."

She responded with a charmed smile, her blonde hair blew in the ocean breeze.

"Thanks, Callum." She said under a soothed voice as her eyes traveled down to his toned legs and slowly panned back up to his face.

"You planning to hangout with Aubrey again this summer?"

"Yeah! Actually I was looking to drop by after I get home. She told me she was going to be staying with you again. Is she here?"

"Yes she is. She's right over that way with our stuff under the umbrella." She pointed.

"Great, I'm gonna go say hi. It was nice talking to you again." He said, his pearly white smile beamed at her.

"Mmhmm you too, take care." She said, returning a pleasant smirk.

She walked a few paces more before tilting her head for a split second to get a look at him from behind. She snapped the mental image of his bubble butt as he walked away, smirking to herself. It felt like a fantasy, seeing him on the beach with his shirt off, stopping her to conversate. The interaction caused her distinction between reality and fairytale to blur.

On her walk back to her things, she watched the clear gleaming seawater wash onshore, covering her feet before retreating back to the ocean. She thought of what she would've said had she not been so flustered and surprised by his appearance. Perhaps she should have waited until he noticed first, forcing him to muster the courage to attract her attention. What if she said something different as they parted ways?

Best not to overthink it, she thought as she returned to vacation mode, gazing at the glimmering wavy ocean brightened by the golden sun as white cumulus clouds subtly floated in the sky. She walked along the smooth wet sand, her mood now low-key taking a much more positive turn.

***

Valerie stepped through the glass sliding door and onto the patio, tiled neatly with precision slate stone that heated her bare feet. She set the wine glasses and a bottle onto the glass table. She wore a floral bikini with a high waisted bottom to catch some sun rays.

"Wow, Silver Oaks cabernet! Love it!" Claire exclaimed. She took the glass, sipping it and enjoying the fine aged aftertaste. All she needed was a nice juicy steak or red sauced seafood to compliment it.

"Absolutely. Only made from the finest grapes grown in Napa Valley, California. I drink it at least once a year to remind myself of the good things in life." Valerie said.

"I love that you know your wines and the finer things that come with it."

"Mmmm," Valeria respectfully hummed.

"So you haven't been too busy lately. Been enjoying some time off?"

"Yes, very much so. I was just at the beach with Aubrey yesterday so I'm taking a little vacation from my vacation. How about yourself?"

"Ugh, so glad Jansen is off to summer camp and the husband is on yet another business trip. The house is so quiet all by myself but it gets a little lonely so, hope you don't mind I come around for a bit." She gleefully smiled before taking another sip. Her straight brunette chestnut hair fell down just past her shoulders and her cute button nose poked through her sunglasses. She wore a light blue string bikini.

"Of course, anytime you'd like." Valerie said, politely waving her hand down.

"You seeing anyone now?"

"Hm, no not really. Just don't have the time or mindspace for it." Valerie said, laying back onto the cushion as she savored her glass.

"Aw what about Mark? I seen you with him once or twice when we went out to Nino's."

Valerie just shook her head, "He and I just weren't meant to be. He had a lot of issues from his past he couldn't let go of. You know, the drugs, his ex-wife and such. And after a while, he just got demanding and impolite so I just broke things off with him over the course of two days. He was nice, just wasn't willing to work through those things and it started to affect me. Ugh, it was painful. He texted me last week asking if we were still together and I'm like," she threw up her hands imitating her confused expression, "really?"

"My gosh, men." Claire laughed. "I can't believe them sometimes."

She leaned in a little with a mischievous smirk, "What about Rod?"

"Oh, please. That was a two-time occurance. It was never supposed to be more than that."

Claire giggled, sipping from her glass and tasting it on her glistening bubblegum pink lips.

"Cmon, he was good wasn't he?" She remarked.

"Sure. He was married." Valerie retorted, laughing.

Claire's mouth shot open. "Does his wife know?" She questioned.

"Who knows. I found that out later and just dropped it. She'll find out one way or another."

"Come on, Val. I've known you for quite a bit. Something or someone has to be on your mind, if not lingering in the back." She challenged, slightly intrigued.

Before enough moments of silence passed to overdue her response, the glass doors opened and Aubrey stepped out in a black tank top, her dyed jet black hair flowed down her back. Another figure appeared behind the glass, then followed behind her. Gray shorts, revealing a toned set of quads, a spa blue button up shirt displaying a muscular figure as it clung to their pecs. Tanned defined arms threaded through the short sleeves. She didn't even need to look at his face to know who it was. Claire studied him in the same manner.

"Oh, she's using it. Hi, Aunt Val. Are we interrupting you two? We'll just go to the hammock I guess." Aubrey said, pointing toward the far side of the mowed backyard.

"Hey, Valerie," Callum greeted.

"Hey there! Claire, this is Callum. Aubrey's friend."

"Hi, Callum," Claire said, the corner of her mouth curled the slightest bit as the dimple in her cheekbone showed.

"Hi," he responded, shooting a cordial smile. To both of them, he gave the impression he was pleased to see them.

"How's Jansen?" Aubrey asked Claire.

"He's good! He's at summer camp but he should be back next week."

"Good, when he gets back can you ask him if he still has my phone charger?"

"I'll be sure to do that." Claire responded.

"Thanks. We'll be over there so we don't bother you guys." Aubrey said.

"Have fun you two," Claire said.

As they walked towards the netted hammock tied between two oak trees in the back, Claire caught Valerie's eyes following Callum for a moment before trailing back to the center table. Claire focused in on her.

"Is it him?" She asked.

"What?" Valerie rapidly responded.

Claire leaned in to whisper, "Is he the one?" She repeated in a more clear manner.

Valerie looked flabbergasted.

"What do you mean 'is he the one'?" She whispered.

"Come on," Claire tilted her head, not buying her defenses, "he's the one on your mind, isn't he?"

"Claire, he's Aubrey's best friend! He's also way younger than me too." She pushed back slightly.

"So?" Claire said.

Valerie's eyes widened a bit. "So, that's quite a stretch."

"Is it?" She asked.

"Claire, get real." Valerie said, laying back onto the cushion, "He's my niece's friend and he's only 20."

"So? What's wrong with that? It's just an age difference, it's not like he's a teenager." She said, momentarily picking up her animated hand.

"What's wrong with that?" She repeated, "really? Tell me what's wrong with having a crush on my niece's best friend who I've known since he was 14?"

"Val," she said, tilting onto her elbow and resting her head on her palm. "It's okay, there's nothing wrong with it. It might be harshly judged but it's a very normal thing. You don't have to be ashamed of it, it's natural."

"I doubt his parents or Aubrey would think that."

"Val, stop thinking of it like that. You're not hurting anyone by doing it. I mean..."

Claire's eyes trailed towards the ground then met back up to Valerie's before revealing a secret.

"I've... done it before. With younger men his age." She said, unable to hide her grin.

"You did what? Claire!" She said, still quiet despite her disbelief. Her eyes widened but surprisingly she was more stunned rather than repulsed.

"Seriously!" She sat up in the chair leaning closer to her friend's face. "It's, the best. They're just so new to it and it feels like a breath of fresh air!"

She took a large gulp of wine before placing the glass back onto the table.

"It's honestly so different from any sex that I've ever had. It's like they've been untouched and they've been waiting so long just to unleash their pent up energy onto you. Like when I say incredible, I mean they really... It's so, so, so exhilarating. You should try it!"

Valerie's mouth involuntarily remained open as she listened. Despite her aghast expression, Claire knew she held interest.

"Claire, I don't think he would do something like that. He's young and who knows if he's into older women? It's not like I can just bring it up to him."

"Exactly," she quickly waved her finger towards her, "You don't just bring it up to him. But there are ways that you can do it and get away with it."

"Like what?"

Claire licked her lips, readying her explanation.

"I hung out with a group of friends this summer in Florida and one of them brought something very interesting to the conversation."

Valerie continued to listen, their faces were inches away.

"Have you ever heard of 'dream invading' by any chance?"

"Dream invading... no? What's that?" Valerie asked.

"I'm glad you asked. So dream invading is a concept that allows you to travel into someone's mind while they lucid dream during REM." She explained through various hand motions.

"While they are sleeping?"

"Yes, it can be anytime, whether they are napping or sleeping through the night. If you lay down on your back with your hands at your sides, after 30 minutes you start going into REM. Now what you can do here is potentially enter someone's mind. You can detect their emotions and attitude sometimes. Some people are harder to get through as they may be heavily guarded and some people are more... vulnerable so to speak. If you can get through their defenses, you can tap into their thought processes as they fall into a dream sequence. For example, if someone has a dream they are eating an ice cream sundae or drinking delicious wine! You can now see that they are enjoying it and have the ability to take that with you."

"Okay," Valerie said, confirming she was listening.

"But the one I am getting at is if they have a 'wet dream'." She imitated quote marks with her fingers. "You can invade them as they are having the dream and see everything they are experiencing. From what I've heard, only women can do this consciously. It is said men can invade too but it's usually by accident and they tend to forget or not realize that they're doing it."

Valerie's eyes squinted at the strange foreign topic with subtle intrigue.

"However, there is a risk, because they can detect you depending on how well their mind is protected. So if you invade a strong person's dream but they don't like you, chances are they may not remember it per-say but they will carry the emotions from the encounter and as a result, they will put more distance between you two and you've just lost your chance."

"But!" Claire pointed her finger, "If you do invade someone who has an attraction to you and they've thought about you, there is a chance you could enter their dream as an entity."

Valerie's aghast expression had long faded by this point as she comfortably laid on the cushion, interested in her friend's explanation with her hand on her cheek.

"And here is the fun part. If they detect you, they may not repel you because they think they're just dreaming about you. Here is where you can choose to do a few things but I'll tell you the obvious. One, you can now note their reaction to you appearing in their dream and you can do what you want with that information. Two, if you're very experienced, you can implant an idea in their head which may or may not cause them to take more initiative when they see you. All depends on how you play your cards."

Claire caught the smallest hint of a smirk on Valerie's face.

"And three... you can go in and have sex with them. You can explore things that they are into, see what their kinks are. All of these ideas are possible if you're experienced enough. But that's obviously no fun," She said, seductively biting her tongue, "because wouldn't you rather find that out yourself at that point?"