How I Did My Niece's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh wow, you did it. Thanks!" She said politely with her hand on her chest.

"No problem," he said, lowering his tone even more as he handed her the remote.

"Anything else you might need help with?" He said, changing to a pitch lower this time.

He slowly walked over to her, standing just a couple inches taller than she. That smirk on his face brewed confidence and showed exactly what she wanted.

"I don't know, what do you think?' She glanced up at him, pursuing her lips and allowing her bust to show through her gray v-neck. Her lips curled into a sexy smirk.

"I've got a couple things in mind," he said, again with that bass heavy tone that radiated his assertive poise.

She looked up at him with those saturated cerulean blue eyes, biting her lip in anticipation. If he went for the kill, there was no turning back for her. She scanned his round shoulders, symmetrical pectoral, and slim waist. His serratus muscles on his ribs poked through the shirt. He may as well not have been wearing it.

"Come here," she whispered. She placed her hands upon his soft cheeks and kissed him lightly. He reciprocated matching her tender energy. She kissed his lips as they moved towards the wall. Her hands descended to his shredded ribs, gripping and exploring every inch of his body as she pushed into him. The sounds of their lips smacking filled the room as she tilted her head to increase the intensity.

"Mmmmh," she hummed, sending a numbing tingle down his body as she caressed it. She invited his tongue to play, breathing into each other's faces as she tasted his wet velvet flavor. He was awestruck at her prowess. No one had ever made him feel the way she did. And she hadn't satisfyingly made out with someone like him in a long time.

"I didn't know you were such a good kisser," she complimented.

"I'm good at a lot of things," he responded, again with that confidence which made her knees weak. She huffed, kissing him again as she placed her hands up his shirt, feeling his defined abdominals and torso areas. She lit his body aflame despite the cool air inside the house. His big hands grabbed her waist, rubbing her ribs and quickly building up the heat in her body at an unexpectedly fast rate as it boiled over the top.

She released fiercely, shooting him a lustful look of want. Her flamingo pink tongue licked across her lips and back. Her hand delicately rubbed up and down his hip bones, her fingers indenting into his tingling skin.

"I wanna know how you taste, Callum." She said bluntly, her tongueplay still at work for him.

"Mmmm," he hummed in satisfaction.

Her hands dragged down his body as she descended to her knees, gazing up at him with a devilish smile.

She bit her tongue, tugging at his tight waistband and slowly pulling down. His already erect dick flung out at her, still curving downward but stiff. The blue light from the TV shaded his V nicely and turned her on even further, giving the impression of a dominant physique.

"Mmmm Callum," she sighed, tracing her tongue along her teeth as the suspense sent her heart racing. She gingerly grabbed it in her hand, admiring his size. Her grip steadily wrapped around it, nearly dwarfing her hand.

"Oh my God, you are packing," she said, her teeth clenching her lower lip, "I'm gonna take my sweet time with this,"

It was towering, definitely not at its peak. It was three times Mark's size and even bigger than Rod's. The surprising reveal stunned her, she could not stop looking at it and scanning his athletic body that stood over her. His hot confident albeit youthful and potentially inexperienced demeanor filled her head with dirty thoughts, exploding like fireworks. Claire was right, the experience definitely felt different in all the right ways.

She raised his cock to her lips, licking under his frenum and ensuring he paid attention to her blue jewels of eyes.

"Ohhh," he moaned, leaning his head back, eyebrows raised as she sent a sharp but stimulating feeling down his pelvis. This was already going very well for both of them.

She grinned, kissing his pink tip, dragging her tongue along it. She watched it twitch in excitement. Her eyes closed and she slid her lips along the side before kissing, licking, then wrapping her pink lips around him. Light sucking and wet sounds emanated from her mouth as his tip passed over her tongue. She gripped him by the waist, caressing his bare pelvis. Sparks fired off in every neuron of his lower region, even making it partway up his chest as she worshipped it. He thrusted forward to give her an extra inch.

"Mmmmh, God Val, you're good at that." the words escaped his mouth as he leaned against the wall, reaching out to ruffle through her blonde hair. She felt dirty but the moment was so right. Her cheeks dimpled inward as he stiffened inside her mouth. She took her time, delicately playing with the three inches in her mouth, seeing there was plenty more shaft to go.

"Mmmmshlthp, ooohhmmmm mmmm," she moaned, enjoying his satisfied groans as he grew inside. She wrapped her hands around his tight solid buttocks and pulled him into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. She made sure to blow his mind so he would give her the most raw pure night of sex.

"Glghh, mmmthlp," she gagged, slowly pulling the large stiff glistening cock stringing spit from her mouth.

"Ooohh, yeah take that big cock in your mouth." he ordered, his fingers gripping onto her hair. She stuck her tongue out and went for it again, licking in circles around his tip before sliding back onto it. She allowed him to thrust into her, enduring the solid shaft she wasn't used to.

"Mmm, ughh, gauck, ugh, uck, uck, gaah." She moaned, sexually entranced by his cock. She took him in deep, seeing how far he could thrust inside.

"Oooohhh, mmmm Val," his deep voice encouraged. She loved every second of it, taking him in deep.

"Mmmm you like that, Callum?" She asked, prompting a nod from him.

She released, stroking him upwards as she licked his balls, still dazzling him with her blue eyes reflecting in the dim light. She took his soft tight ball into her mouth, sucking and smacking on it as her tongue occasionally glossed over it.

"Mmmm, oh fuck, Val," Another bass heavy encouragement escaped him.

"Get down on that bed," he commanded. She listened, jerking his cock as she kissed him. She sauntered over to the bed as he lightly pushed her onto it, prompting a high pitched gasp followed by a giggle.

He crawled on like a dominant beast, flipping her onto her stomach, pulling her ass toward him, peeling her shorts down to her knees and stuck his tongue into her sex. God she had quite the ass.

"Oooohh, fuck," she whispered, looking back as she watched him dedicate to her, sliding his tongue on her wet pussy. Felt cool to the touch at first, then quickly warmed up.

"Mmmm, yes Callum." She encouraged, placing her hand on his head, "Right there, unmmh! Ooooh,"

He placed his thumb between her pink folds of skin, searching for her sensitive clit. He found it under the hood and slid his appendage on it as he licked.

"Mmmmnhh! Fuck, awwhh," she moaned, gripping the blanket as his tongue glided along her sensitive ass, sending a stimulus up her back with every pass. She thought she would never let someone do this until now. The boy she had been checking out and fantasizing over was already deep into it.

"Ahh!" She yelped, squeezing in response. Callum only took it as an initiative to continue.

"Ohhh God, mmmm I didn't know you were so, unnh! Good at that. Mmmnh!" She dirty talked, throwing her ass back into him. He must have enjoyed it because he increased the intensity of his tongue, pushing further into her everytime he heard her voice.

"Mmmmnnh!!" She began to whimper, high pitched almost like a younger woman. Her face reddened as she bit the sheets. Her blonde bangs draped over her eyes. His fingers only grabbed her ass tighter and pulled her in.

"Ahh... awwhhh... uuunnhh!" she stuttered between her short lived high pitched grunts as her eyes nearly crossed, mouth gaped open.

Callum stuck himself inside of her, instantly she leaked onto him and felt her cum dripping down her leg.

"Ooooh!" She moaned loudly, muffled by the blanket. Still he kept going, knowing very well he was doing a stellar job at setting her over the edge.

She turned over quickly onto her back, spreading her legs for him. He had the right idea, grabbing her thighs, yanking them up and holding them apart with his strong arms. Her ass was suspended in the air, using her upper back for support. His powerful vascular arms did most of the work. He now properly dominated her. She could see his defined traps and shoulders between them. His caramel brown eyes gazed at her as he went to work immediately, plunging his tongue deep into her wet pink region sending shivers down her belly.

"Uuunnhh!" She cried again, her Cerulean eyes in a sexual daze. No man had ever eaten her out this well and Callum was the perfect candidate as she anticipated it for so long. She could never have predicted this intense pleasure.

She reached up to grab and ruffle through his flowing brown hair, gripping as he plunged deeper and his beautiful eyes looked deep into hers, mesmerizing her.

"Oooh God, Callum, yes, ohhhh," she said, not normally the type to dirty talk but his expertise forced it out of her. He just hummed in response, allowing her to coat his pink tongue with her fluids.

"Mmmm yess, yess just like that Callum, God you f... I'm gonna fucking... ahh...."

There was a silence, Valerie's hips began to convulse on his tongue as she gripped his long hair for support, then she released all of it into his mouth, filling it with hot sweet juices. Some drops even got into his nose and eyes, causing him to squint. But it didn't stop him.

"OOOHHHHHHHHH GODD hunnh! Mmmnh! Hunnnh!" She screamed, then struggled to regain her breath as she whined. Her body still shook on the bed. Callum just smiled at her, enjoying her expressions.

"Come here," she said, pulling him onto her and kissing him, licking his tongue unbothered by her own taste that saturated his mouth.

"I want you to fuck me, Callum," she said, gazing into his eyes with those beautiful shining blue jewels. "I know you've always wanted to."

"Oh God yes," he said, attempting to get up, "let me get the c-"

"No," she demanded, shaking her head and preventing him from leaving by wrapping her legs around his back. "No, no condom. I want to feel you raw inside me baby. You think you can do that for me?"

Her ambition caused him to forget all about it. She didn't want it and neither did he. Especially if it meant she would keep moaning and screaming for him the way she did.

"Yeah," he nodded, his eyes displaying he was very much into the idea.

"Good." She said, pulling him in and tongue kissing him. She couldn't stop feeling up his sturdy strong body, every muscle and definition. She depended on his brawn, feeling the weight of his toned body control her.

He found her blooming wet pussy, begging for his much bigger visitor. He pushed that large beautifully colored cock inward, soaking himself in her cum. He took the opportunity to thrust a couple inches at a time.

"Ohhhh!!" Valerie moaned, arching her back as her fingernails scraped along his lats. She loosened up for him but it wasn't enough to prepare for his towering dick that she could barely fit in her mouth.

"Ohh fuck, Val," he moaned in response.

"Ohhh yes," she moaned, ensuring he made eye contact with her, "Fuck me good, Callum. Mmmnnh."

"Mmmmnh" He groaned, sliding deeper. She could feel him pulsing inside, pushing her walls apart. Her arms pushed against the headboard as he stretched her nice and proper. She squeezed as he thrusted in.

"Unnnnh! Hunnnh! Ohhhh fuck, Callum, God this is amazing!" She encouraged him. And she was successful because he subsequently tightened his grip and put his body into it, smacking his pelvis into her. His cock bent trying to push all the way in as a couple precious leftover inches struggled to fit. Her lips wrapped tightly around his huge cock, pulling him in as he stretched her out. Cum leaked onto him during his thrusts.

He adjusted his knees as they indented into the soft bed, then put more effort into his hips, thrusting longer, harder, and deeper. He nearly fit the last couple inches inside of her. Her legs flailed about, unable to stay in one spot and her toes curled inward. She hung onto his sturdy body as he maintained control.

"Hunnnh! Unnnhh! Ohhhh! Mmmmm! Awwhhn! Unnnhh!" She moaned loudly, trying to push back into him with every thrust. She contracted around him, turning rose red as he fucked her properly.

"Oohhh, awww yes, mmmm yeah, you like that don't you?" he moaned for her on top. Their voices were like music to their ears. It turned her on knowing he enjoyed it.

"Ohhh! Mmmm! Hmmmnnh," she moaned, gripping his solid vascular forearms. smiling lustfully at him, enjoying him dominating her body. They moved up and down on top of her mattress.

"Mmmm you're so good at that," she complimented him. They kissed again, she was thirsty for his tongue.

She slid up, causing him to slowly fall out. She crawled to his fully erect cock, wobbling erotically and grabbed it. She slid it deep in her mouth, staring up at him to take in his reactions.

"Awwwwwhhh fuck," he moaned, prompting a giggle from her before continuing to worship his good looking gargantuan dick, letting her tongue lick him thoroughly and pushing him into her throat. She gagged and choked on it, officially having sucked the biggest dick she ever experienced in the moment.

"Mmmm Callum, mmmmmah I love your big dick." She said, suckling on the tip as her cheeks turned inward

"Mmm yeah you take that dick good, Val. Show me how bad you want it. Put it down your throat." He knew saying it would turn her on, so he pushed his timidness away for this time.

"Ohh I fucking want it again, Callum, mmmmshlp I've always thought about sucking this big beautiful cock in my bed. Mmmmmthlp, pwah. Mmm, ulp, ulp, ulm, mmh mmm mmm mmm," she threw her neck into him, trying to see if he could get any bigger.

"Ahh, mmmmm!!" She gasped as she released, "Get down on the bed." She said, pushing his chest down and climbing on top.

She hoisted it up, placing him at her entrance before attempting to ride a couple inches at a time.

"Oooof," she moaned, his cock gradually disappearing inside of her.

He grabbed her hips, stabilizing her as she rode. Her insteps rested on his thighs for an improved base. She barely took all of him this time as her skin wrapped around his cock.

"Unnnh! Hunnnhh! Ohhh fuck," she moaned as his cock plunged deep inside while she tightly clenched around him,

"Yeah, you take that good, Val," he encouraged, causing her to ride harder and faster. She now threw her back into him, clenching around his gargantuan cock sighing every time he pushed into her cervix.

"Unnh! Mmmmnnh!! Nnnnnhh!" She yelped, over and over as he grabbed the back of her neck, taking control and thrusting his hips up, clapping fiercely against her ass, sending rippling waves through her cheeks as they bounced off him. Her primal instincts took over her body as she rode him right back. She could feel that throbbing cock plunged deeper inside. Her thighs and pelvis slowly tightened once again.

"Ohh! Fuck! Callum I'm gonna cum again!! I'm gonna cum!! Nnnnnhh!!" She screamed, feeling his grip tighten on her as he only increased his strength, emptying the gas tank from the bottom.

"OOOOOHHH!!!" She wailed, soaking Callum's lower region in warm juices as it sprayed uncontrollably. Her body convulsed from the feeling and slumped on top of him. She heard him laughing in satisfaction as he embraced her, both recovering their energy.

"Oooohh Val, I didn't know you could do that, you get it girl." He said, smacking his heavy hand across her ass.

She nearly dove for his cock, swallowing it up as her cheeks sucked inward while she took him in. Her saturated blue eyes stared at him, barely satiated as her lips wrapped around that big glazed cock. He now had zero flexibility as his cock was fully at the ready. She was going to get what was hers, unbothered by the consequences.

She crawled up to him, shoving her tongue in his mouth then placing him back inside, now loose and able to take him fully in.

"Cum inside me, Callum," she ordered, ensuring his eyes were fixed on her, "Mmm I want you to fill me up good deep inside,"

His eyes widened and she took it as a sign to go for the kill. She bucked into him, tightening around that huge cock.

"Ohhh! God..." He moaned. She pursed her lips, indented her fingers into his body, then pushed further into him.

"Oohhh! Oh my God Val, I'm gonna c..." He stopped short as her expert riding took his breath away. There was no turning back for this. He arched his back, his eyebrows raised, and he gripped tightly.

"Nnnhh! You want it don't you? That's it, Callum! Unnnh! Cum inside me!!"

His cock throbbed, pulsed, stretched, then the hot fluids shot deep inside of her pussy.

"OOOOHHH fuck!! Mmmnmnrrrggh!!" He yelled, echoing off the bedroom walls as she smiled, feeling him drip out of her as his cock pulsed. The veins on his arms and shoulders popped out.

He twitched inside, she bit onto her lower lip savoring the feeling of that tower bursting inside of her. She got exactly what she wanted and so did he without a doubt.

She slowly slid up, his cock flung a milk white string of cum out of her as she released him. She turned, grabbing his big flexible dick, then tasted delicious semen on her tongue.

***

Valerie's eyes opened as the morning light streamed in through the window, painting a yellow-gold tint on the walls. The blankets beneath her felt wet and squishy.

"Hohhh my God..." Valerie exclaimed, placing her hands on her porsporating forehead. She had the most mind blowing wet dream of her lifetime and it felt like the opposite of a hangover.

She pulled up her phone, opened the app, then took another look at Callum by the beach. Her free hand descended, touching her swollen clit and rubbing in cursive. She continued for two minutes before closing the app.

"Fuck it," she said.

Me: Hey

She got up, dressed herself in a gray v-neck and pink short shorts. She wiped herself off in the bathroom, retied her hair, then headed to the kitchen. She brewed some coffee and her phone vibrated, sending a shudder down her body.

Vvvt vvvvvt

She opened the new message.

Callum: Hi

Me: wyd?