How I Did My Niece's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm," Valerie pondered.

"Seriously, you should try it! I've done it multiple times and had some success. I'm telling you, this should be illegal but it's too exciting to pass up!"

"Haha, I don't know Claire." She giggled, reclining onto the seat. "It seems a bit superficial and fantastical at the same time."

"Hey, listen, I thought that too. Then I tried it. And I did it again, and again, and again. It's up to you. But if you ever change your mind, call me. What time do you go to bed?" She said, placing the glass onto the table.

"Around 10:30pm usually."

"Well when you go to bed tonight, give it some thought. Seriously, you won't regret it. Anyways it's gotta be better than just texting Mark or staring at Rod as he purposely mows his lawn shirtless."

"Fuck you, Claire." Valerie laughed.

Both women enjoyed their time out in the sun enjoying the expensive cabernet in a glass as they tanned. They talked about many subjects but Valerie couldn't deny that the concept of dream invading hadn't left her mind.

***

"So how was your time at the beach before I got there?"

"Boring as hell. I mean it was nice, don't get me wrong. It's just more fun with people."

"Well it's a good thing you did enjoy it after that whoopin' I gave you yesterday at minigolf." Callum joked.

Aubrey tutted at him, "Dude, you fuckin cheated multiple times! You're not supposed to stop the ball once you hit it, you're supposed to let it stop rolling and you didn't even count all the penalties those times you landed in the water."

"That's because you're not supposed to count it past 6!"

"You hit it in there so many times and you didn't count it. Also I took way better shots than your lucky ass."

"The par only goes up to 6! After that, you're done counting. What, am I just gonna get a 15 stroke on one hole?"

"Whatever you say," Aubrey sarcastically retorted as they swayed side-to-side on the netted hammock. "How are you and Emily?"

"Not talking." Callum blankly responded, laying back staring towards the clear blue sky. He spotted a jet trail or two.

"Why not?"

"Why would I? She pissed me off and I just stopped texting her. She still watches my snapchat for some reason."

"Maybe she's just trying to be friends with you. That's how you two started isn't it?"

"Yes, it is. But she just broke things off with me this summer and now she's hanging out with Robbie. Now she wants to be friends? It's like get outta here dude."

"I know, but you have to understand that you two weren't working out and there's no reason to force it or get hung up on it. It just happens and you have to move on and be amicable about it."

Callum sighed.

"Yeah, I guess. You're right. But the way she broke it off with me though, it still doesn't sit right. You just don't do that."

"I know, and I agree. She should've been more truthful and I can see how you'd be upset. It didn't work out so just don't let it get you down. If she wants to be friends, give it some time."

"I know and I think she knows that. Just don't say anything mean or that you might regret."

Callum huffed in acceptance.

"So what'd you last dream about?" He changed the topic.

Aubrey smiled at the ridiculous thought brewing in her head, "I had a dream I came home and you were eating an ice cream cone upside down dressed like Spider-Man. You said, 'Your friendly neighborhood chocolate chip mint' and swung away to fight Green Goblin."

"That's fucking weird," Callum laughed, "kinda funny though."

"I know, what about you?"

Callum decided to keep some of the hidden truth a secret.

"I had one where I chased you on the beach and then your Aunt stopped me for some reason."

***

Valerie said her goodbyes to Claire and walked upstairs to take a shower. Aubrey went into her room to lay down for the night.

The luffa felt sensitive on Valerie's skin as she'd bathed in the sun all day. She used natural soap which kept her skin nice and smooth as always. She admired her tanlines, washing over her golden and ivory peach colored skin.

She dried off and laid on her bed, too lazy to take the towel off and put something on. She turned the wall mounted flat-screen on and put on a random sitcom. She checked her phone, it was 10:15pm and she had nothing to wake up for.

Her skin felt comfortable as the AC in the house sat at the perfect temperature, cooling her sunburnt skin. She laid down getting cozy on her tempurpedic mattress. She thought of the ocean breeze, the smell of the sea salt, the brightness of the soft sand underneath her feet and the shells washed up onshore.

"It's good to see you too, how are you?"

Callum drifted back into her memory. His distinct smile returned as they encountered each other on the shore. The reminiscence of his pleasant demeanor calmed her, heartened her.

"You deserve that time for all the work you do."

She recollected how he responded to her. In her mind, she fabricated something she wished he would say, this time a bit more believable.

"Do you want to go back to your room?"

The thought of it caused her to respire a deep breath, the same way she would in real life.

She allowed her hand to drift onto her bare thigh, barely touching the towel. She brought back that tingling sensation which drove her to stretch her legs and relax them. She pictured his body, well sculpted and perfect for beach season.

She closed her eyes, trying to piece together a scenario where he took her back to the room alone. Just the two of them, together in the bedroom as the sunlit blinds created the perfect afternoon mood.

She breathed in, then slowly exhaled with her arms at her sides. She repeated the same regulated breaths 10 times.

***

Callum checked his phone as he plugged it into the charger on his nightstand. 10:40pm, one unread message from Emily.

"Time to give it a rest." He thought, rolling onto his back to stare at the ceiling. He watched the ceiling fan blades rotate, casting a shadow resembling a distorted windmill project by an outside house's porch light dimly streaming through the window.

Forget about Emily. Aubrey's right. Just don't let it get you down. Move on, or better yet just focus on yourself. Find someone else.

Like Valerie.

Yeah right. Fat chance. His best friend's aunt may be attractive, especially for a woman her age. But there's no way that would happen. It couldn't... However nothing could prevent him from thinking about it, to be fair.

But the way she looked in her bikini today, sunbathing on her porch with her friend who was just as alluring. She's so hospitable and accommodating, it's charming. And the way she looked on the beach. She may not have the perfect body but she doesn't need one. Valerie was naturally stunning the way she is, especially for a woman her age. Her ravishing personality made her look all that much better.

Her beauty warped all senses of what attractiveness meant to him. Until her, he didn't realize women could be that insanely pretty without stunning looks, a skinny body, wide hips, a big butt or large boobs. It's not necessary.

All they needed was a well kept body, to be in good health, and have a charming welcoming personality. In his eyes, those traits meet the criteria of attractiveness.

He delved further into his memory of today and the beach a couple days ago. Her gorgeous golden body shining in the sun. Her stunning mysterious ivory peach skin hidden under her clothes. Her infectious smile that complimented her cute sunkissed cheekbones and symmetrical jawline, her pointed nose resembling the painting of a goddess.

He reached down underneath his underwear, picturing her laying on her back on the outside furniture as she looked straight at him whilst she posed cutely. He massaged himself, feeling his growing member push against the fabric. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Valerie, laying down in the hot sun, posing just for him as she smiled, overjoyed to see him.

He loosened up his grip and placed his arm back down by his side then breathed slowly. He allowed himself to drift as sleep overtook his body.

Valerie, by the kitchen island, drinking wine as she looked at him while he leaned on the cool tabletop, wearing a casual gray tank top.

Valerie placed the glass down onto the table, sauntered over to him, touched her womanly hand to the back of his neck then pressed her smooth lips against his. He surrendered to her immediately, kissing back. Her other hand headed straight between his legs as she grabbed him gently with a perfect grip, using her arm and fingers to caress his sensitive bulge. She kissed him furiously, savoring his lips and causing his eyes to roll back, breathing deeply as his sexual trance induced laden eyelids closed halfway. His sense of sight completely lost to the feeling of her warm hand giving much love and tender care to his cock and genitals as they continued to grow inside his underwear. A few more seconds and it risked protruding out.

She introduced her sweet tasting tongue to his, begging to dance and intertwine with it, drawing it out as if desperate for reciprocation. He gave it to her willingly, feeling her hot breath on his nose in response. She tasted like finely aged red wine, tingling pleasantly on his tastebuds. She lustfully hummed as he reached for the back of her neck to pull her in. In the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of Claire walking by in the background

With freak strength, she pushed him up. They were now on his bed and she pulled on his waistband, rolling his underwear down his legs.

Without giving it a second thought, she set her hands on his base, placed her lips on his tip and bobbed down, looking into his eyes with her lustful saturated Cerulean blue irises. Her eyes squinted in satisfaction as she savored the size of his towering cock filling her mouth. She squeezed and pulled at his hardening tip with her lips. He breathed loudly, sighing in submission as she visibly demonstrated much effort to take him in further. Her flamingo pink lips wrapped around him as he stretched her mouth out. Her eye contact never wavered as she wanted to see every reaction as a result of her hard work. She released to lick him thoroughly from the base all the way to the top before sucking on it again.

Again his eyes rolled back, in pure ecstasy at the sight and feeling. He was in love with the moment and nothing else mattered. He orgasmed as a bright light took over his vision.

***

Valerie awoke to the sound of birds chirping outside. Sunlight streamed in through the window, projecting a tinted curtain shadow along the walls and beige rug.

She rose her neck off the comfortable pillow and checked the time. 8:02am the clock read.

"Wow," she said to herself. Her mind was still blown.

She texted Claire.

Me: Hey, I think I tried it last night.

Claire: You did?

Me: Yeah, you were in it too.

Claire: Oh?

What happened?

Me: You were standing there watching.

Claire:?

Me: I had a dream. About him.

Claire: Is that so?

Me: Yes

Claire: Did anything happen?

Valerie smirked to herself before typing.

Me: Oh things happened.

Claire: Told you!!

Claire: Just be careful, he may have felt it

Me: Hopefully ;)

Claire: ;)

Valerie placed the phone on her chest, breathing exhilaratingly as she smiled. She couldn't believe she did it. However within the confines of the dream, she hoped he wouldn't find it weird the next time they met.

***

Callum walked downstairs and into the kitchen. He placed some bread in the toaster then pressed the switch. A minute later the aroma of buttered toast filled the kitchen.

Vvvt vvvvvt

His phone vibrated on the counter. He picked it up and opened the message.

Emily: hey

"Wrong one," He thought. He opened the next one.

Aubrey: hey, do u have a spare phone charger? mine broke

Me: You're killin me. I only have one spare left

Aubrey: plz <3 ill bring it back when jansen returns mine. i promise

Aubrey: i leave this morning, how soon can u come over?

Me: I can come now.

Aubrey: thank you :) <3 ur the best

He quickly shook out his long hair and styled it before heading out the door.

***

Ding Dong

Valerie set her coffee down on the counter and walked down the hallway to the centered arch door. She opened it and her heart fluttered unexpectedly.

"Oh hey," Callum greeted her as the sunlight rolled in, smiling as usual, this time with a pinch of nervousness. Bird chirping sounds echoed into the foyer.

"Hi, Callum." She said placing her hand on the doorframe with the other resting on her hip, her lips slightly pursed at him as her blue eyes increased in saturation, "Aubrey's inside packing up, come on in."

"Yeah it's not for me though, it's just because she needs a phone charger," he said, stepping into the cool air.

"Callum, shut up." She said as she walked across the upstairs hall, her body flickering between the white bannisters. He just laughed, knowing he was being a lighthearted ass on purpose.

He walked across the main hall into the kitchen which split off from the spacious two story living room.

"I'm just gonna leave it on the table here okay?" He called out to her, placing the charger on the quartz table top kitchen island

"Okay," her yell traveled from far away.

Valerie walked back to the quartz counter, picking up a mug as she leaned on it. She wore her hair up in a lazy ponytail and sported a hot pink scoop neck shirt with cloud gray shorts, small white strings were tied in the front.

"You want some coffee, Callum?"

"Sure, thanks Valerie." He responded. He wore a white v-neck shirt which clung to his round shoulders and cut triceps. Light blue shorts fit nicely on his waist and his quads showed out from underneath. His long flowing brown hair was styled as usual.

She grabbed a mug and poured him some coffee, steaming in the wide sink window light.

"How was your night?" She asked casually.

"It was nice, I got really good sleep so I feel refreshed." He said.

"Good," she said, sipping from her Bermuda mug, "glad to hear you got your much needed rest."

He smiled at her before bringing the mug up to his lips, blowing the steam off the top. His eyes wandered towards the ceiling before looking back down at the mug. It secretly turned into a smirk.

"This smells great. What is this?" He asked.

"Columbian Roast. You want sugar or cream?" She smirked back.

"I'm okay, thank you." He said confidently, taking a small sip, "I don't put anything into it since it tastes better when it's more pure."

"Hm," she hummed, raising her eyebrows as she took another drink from her not-so black coffee as she loaded it with sugar and hazlenut creamer earlier.

He looked back at her with his caramel eyes, similarly matching the texture of her coffee.

"Didn't know you were a black coffee guy." She said, sprinkling a light amount of sass onto her tone.

"I like when it comes in authentic flavors. Best way to experience it." He said.

"What way?" She asked.

He took a hot swig, "Naturally." He said.

Her eye brows quickly rose and fell. Once he finished his cup, he walked to the stainless steel sink to wash it out.

"Oh here let me take that." She offered. He handed it to her and she turned only to notice other dishes. She began washing them.

"Need some help?" He asked.

"What?" She looked up at him wide eyed, "Oh no, I'm okay. Thank you though."

She smiled politely at him, appreciating the offer.

"Come on," his hand lightly touched her arm, "let me get that for you."

His cute smile reciprocated hers and his eyes looked dreamy. They locked eyes for a moment or two. How could she say no? She stepped to give him some room and he helped. They allowed each other to come within their space, their shirts brushed together.

"I love your shirt, Val, looks nice on you." he added, looking at her with those dreamy caramel eyes illuminated by the sunlight beaming through the kitchen window. Val stared back into them, frozen by his charm.

Footsteps patted from the mahogany wood flooring in the hallway. They both turned in unison.

"Kay, my mom's here," Aubrey said as she outstretched her arms towards Valerie, "Bye."

"Aww okay bye Aubrey," Valerie said, leaning her chin onto her shoulder as she embraced her with one arm. "You be good."

"Mmhmm. Bye Chris," she said, hugging him tightly next.

"Hey good to see you again. Let me know next time you're around."

"Will do. Walk me out." She said.

"Sure. See you later, Valerie," he said.

Oh I fucking hope so.

"Bye, Callum," she waved her fingers at him, tilting the mug up towards her face. As they walked towards the hallway, Valerie nearly missed him looking back at her before turning the corner.

"Looks like I'm gonna be booked tonight." She thought to herself.

***

10:30pm, the sun had long set. Callum laid in his room watching TV as he recovered from his workout and dinnertime meal.

Vvvt vvvvvt

His phone vibrated. He picked it up.

1 new message from Emily

"See, this is the type of shit I hate. Just leave me alone. Go talk to Robbie." He thought.

Vvvt vvvvvt

He rolled his eyes and huffed deeply, turning over to the nightstand and grabbing his phone.

1 new message from Valerie

Instantly his eyes widened, his heart quickly pumped blood through his body. The thought of Emily left his his mind by now. He opened it quickly.

Valerie: hey

Callum: Hey

Valerie had his number for in case they needed to contact Aubrey or if they went someplace together and separated.

...

Valerie: Can you help me with something?

Callum looked at the glowing screen, puzzled.

Me: What do you need?

...

Valerie: Need help with my TV

Valerie: It won't turn to cable

"Really? She needs me just for that? Why does it have to be this urgent this late at ni-ohhhhhhhhh... God I'm such an idiot."

He put socks on, traveled downstairs, put his shoes on, then stealthily left the house.

***

Knock knock knock

The door opened lightly.

"Hey, come on in," Valerie greeted, her blonde hair now straightened this time. She ran her fingers through it as she smiled. Her eyeliner was done very well. He looked similar from before, wearing a black t-shirt with dark blue athletic shorts. His long flowing brown hair cleaner was now cleaner than earlier in the day.

"How're you?" She asked, hugging him and pressing her warm cheek to his. He smelled the freshness of passionfruit in her hair

"Doing good, how about you?" He said, more bass in his tone this time.

"Good,' she dragged out as she smiled nervously. She wore a thin gray sweater with a V that exposed her tan collar bones. Pink silky soft short shorts clung to her waist. The V provided more shape to her perky tan breasts.

"Come on upstairs, let me show you," she said, pointing to the stairs as she shyly smiled at him. The nervousness overtook her, very unlike her as she was good at staying composed.

"Sure, let's go," he said, smiling. She giggled, their voices echoed through the foyer.

He walked up the stairs and traveled along the soft carpet towards the door at the end of the hallway.

"See, it won't switch," she said grabbing the remote as she stood in front of it. The TV stayed blank as the menu showed up.

Callum checked behind to find the cable box. No cable plugged in from the TV. There was one plugged into the Blu-Ray Player.

"You only have one cable here. See? Plug this into the box."