All Comments on 'How I Discovered My Gay Side'

by ErectileKai

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hot story

Love it. Love stories of black bottoms getting fucked by white Cock. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like it!

I luv white top men; I'm a black bottom. Can't find a regular bud though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First time!

What a great story, my first time being fucked was by a black transvestite. I didn’t know she was a he, started with a blow job, then she started rimming my ass and I thought I was in heaven! She then started fingering my ass and said if I loved that she had a surprise for me, boy did she! She turned me over, put a bottle of poppers under each nostril and instructed me to inhale, then while to my amazement she she showed me her cock! BBC! Luckily she lubed up my ass very generously before taking my cherry ass! OMG, it still hurt but the poppers helped and I became a cock loving slut that day! Still love bbc!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

It brought back memories. I started sucking cocks when I was about 13. A friend let me blow him and I eventually let him fuck me. I loved it! He fucked me all through high school and then we lost track of each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot Story

Enjoyed your hot story and look forward to more. But really, a MODEST 8 inch cock. No, 8 is huge and 9 is beyond believable. Less than 1/2 of 1% have such gargantuan dicks. Still a great story though.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 4 years ago
Hot Story but??

Really enjoyed your hot story and even more so if true. But size? A "modest" but huge 8" cock and Sean's 9" cock. The odds of that are pretty small. About 1/2 of 1 percent would be over 7" and to have two such dicks in the same event calls for some extreme imagination. Size exaggeration does seem to be common with gay erotica. Nevertheless, a good story and hope you follow with more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love sucking cock. Feels so good. They are natural at it. Keep writing gay stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErectileKai@ErectileKai
I'm a black bisexual male in my 20s looking to explore and write about my experiences and fantasies. Some of my stories are true and some are fiction. I love sex with both genders. In the coming months, I'll publish more stories about my sex life. Hope you enjoy them. I'm wo...