How I Discovered My Gay Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked his cock a little more as it cooled down. Just as I was doing this, the front door bust open and two of Sean's male porn stars walked in. I was glad it wasn't Susan.

I stopped with Sean's dick halfway into my mouth on my knees naked with my hard cock dangling between my legs.

One of them said, "Damn, this is the hottest thing I've ever seen."

But before anything else could happen, I stood and rushed away in embarrassment.

In the weeks that followed, I increasingly found myself more open to man-on-man sex. I found the blowjobs and assplay very stimulating. It wasn't long before I started thinking about getting fucked in the ass or fucking Sean's ass. Although I still found my girlfriend attractive and desirable, I felt compelled to explore my gay side. The orgasms were worth it. Sex with Susan was pretty vanilla. Not exciting for me.

Sometimes Sean would invite one of his numerous male or trans lovers to join our oral sex sessions. I would watch them fuck each other in the ass. I was scared if I got fucked up the ass, that was the final step to me turning fully gay. Better to avoid it, I thought. So I just stopped at blowjobs. Somehow I convinced myself sucking dick wasn't gay enough for me to be gay or bisexual. I needed to surrender my ass and enjoy it to be gay.

Soon, I was fantasizing about getting fucked raw. It became a taboo sexual fetish that I constantly craved.

One time, Sean was out of town and I was pretty horny. It was a Friday evening. I called up Sean and he told me he would ask a friend of his to come over.

I sat and waited til about 9pm. I had been watching some of the gay porn Sean had lying around. I was fully erect and already naked. I opened the door to see a medium height thick muscled white guy in shorts and a tight gym shirt holding a duffel bag. He had lipstick on his gorgeous mouth, cute feminine face and long black hair. He had the sweetest perfume and smile. I was shocked.

Without saying a word, he threw his bag into the apartment, looked at my dick, smiled and started kissing me. His hand stroked my balls. I moaned in pleasure.

We were standing in the doorway. I realised it was inappropriate. Our next door neighbors could spot us. I pulled him in and locked the door. Before I could get done, my dick was already deep into his throat. I didn't believe it would get any better. We quickly moved into my bedroom. Meanwhile he was dragging his bag along. I was curious what was in it.

"What's in there?" I asked.

"My toys" he spoke for the first time. We were both on my bed. "They help me stretch out before taking a big cock like yours"

I moved nearer and we kissed like lovers who had known each other for years. He opened the bag and pulled out a 6-inch black dildo. I gasped in shock. He pushed me flat on the bed and started kissing me, then he brought the dildo to my lips and I sucked it. Then when it was all wet, he said, "I'll fuck this dildo as I blow you. Sean told me to only blow you. It seems he's keeping your ass for himself."

"Not really" I replied.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm straight but I enjoy having oral sex with Sean. No anal sex."

"Keep telling yourself that, honey. I tried to be straight but there ain't nothing like gay sex."

"I'm not gay" I protested.

"Two hours with me and you'll be a screaming bottom."

"No I won't enjoy it."

"Will you let me try at least?"

"Okay sure. But if it pains, you get the hell off me."

"Okay we good then" he put the dildo below him and slowly lowered himself onto it. His dick was visibly getting harder. I touched it momentarily. He reacted by shaking involuntarily.

He kissed me again clearly in a state of sexual bliss. Then he kissed my nipples and played with them a bit before going lower into my pelvic region.

He kissed the area around my dick. Then went lower to my balls. He sucked and swallowed them both. My dick was so hard it was getting painful. He went even lower kissing my perineum before pushing his tongue into my ass. I was getting a kick out of him licking my asshole.

Slowly he moved back to my dick and resumed deepthroating me. This time going faster. Then he pushed two fingers into my ass and started fingering. I was in hypersexual mode now. I started moaning and shouting, "Suck that dick!" or "Yeah fuck your the hottest man on earth" or "Please make me cum".

Then he put two more fingers into my ass. I was somehow getting more harder. Anytime I was going to erupt long spurts of cum.

Realising I was close, he pulled off my dick and removed his fingers from my ass. Then I felt something else entering my butt.

I asked, "Whats that?"

"My dildo," And before I could protest, he pushed it in and I was in sexual overdrive again. "It seems like my fingers stretched you enough to accommodate my dildo."

"Fuck, this is the best feeling in the world." I said. The dildo knocked a sensitive part of my inner asshole and it kept my dick super hard. He left it there for a while and then slowly started pushing it in and out while pouring lube on the dildo.

Soon, I was screaming and begging like a slut. "Please fuck my ass".

I was really desperate to cum. He started sucking me again. I was really close.

Then suddenly he pulled out the dildo and plunged in his dick to the hilt. He started fucking my ass so fast that his dick felt like a blur on my g-spot. He lowered down and we kissed hungrily.

He said in a sexual tone, "I'm almost there. Your ass is so tight, slut."

That was all the encouragement I needed. I started jerking my dick feeling the cum building up to my tip.

The first shots of sperm jumped out and sprayed onto his chest and face. My body convulsed and shook like I was having a seizure. He kept his dick completely bottomed out in my ass the whole time. My ass muscles completely strangling the life out of it. My dick continued shooting cum. Some more fell on my face. I screamed out in pleasure. My dick continued to jerk even after as if anticipating more cum coming out when it was over.

He started fucking me again. If he continued to fuck me, I felt like I would be hard in a few minutes. All I wanted was his dick in my ass. He fucked me harder clearly building toward his orgasm.

He picked some of my cum and licked it. Then he moved my legs so my knees were touching my shoulders completely spreading me open for his own pleasure. I pulled him into an intimate embrace and we kissed with not just feelings of sexual bliss but like two people madly in love with each other.

The intimate kissing drove him over the edge and he was soon cumming deep in my ass. I could feel his cum and his dick allover my prostate. I was getting harder just at the thought of him cumming in my ass. He cried out in sexual pleasure and continued fucking me even after he cum. His dick was still hard. So hard for someone who just blew his load.

Finally he pulled out a minute later when he started going soft. Breathing heavily. We kissed some more and he chuckled at what we had done.

"I'm usually a bottom but" He said and spunked my ass hard, "this ass is the best I've ever fucked." He leaned down and kissed each ass cheek.

I laughed and said, "You can have it anytime."

"How did it feel to get fucked for the first time?"

"It was great. I should have done it a long time ago"

"I know, right?"

"The orgasm is the most powerful thing I've ever felt. Nothing comes close." I sat up and moved into the bathroom to clean up.

I opened the shower and he crept into the bathroom stall behind me. He tickled me and I found myself laughing.

I turned around to face him. Our smiles both faded being replaced by powerful emotions. He put his arms around my neck and brought his lips to mine once again. We kissed more as I felt my dick and his growing between our bodies.

He broke off the kiss and said, "Your turn to fuck me."

"I'm ready to fuck you til you drop unconscious from all the orgasms"

He laughed and moved his hands allover my face and chest. "In this moment, you're the sexiest man in the world."

I laughed and then asked, "What's your name?"

"I'm Giorgio, your fuckmate forever."

"I'm Curtis, the sexiest man on earth."

12