How I Ended Up Owning Sluts Pt. 01

Story Info
How It Started (No sex in this part)
2.8k words
14.7k
23
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How I Ended Up Owning Sluts

Part one

How I Got Started

Let's start with telling you about me. My name is Robert, but everyone calls me Rusty. I am in my late fifties, 6 feet tall and a little heavy at 195 pounds. I am Not the most attractive man around, but my deep blue eyes hold a woman's attention long enough for my confidence takes control. I've flirted with every woman I have met since I was 12, and it didn't matter what age of how they looked. I have a quick mind and an expansive sense of humor, which makes me make a joke about everything. I have always been in charge of situations in my life, even work. I wouldn't start in charge but would always end up that way, which made me even more confident. That kind of reassuring life leads most to just be cocky, but in a man who is totally, secure in himself, it leads to being Dominant.

About ten years ago I was dating a single mother of four, two girls and two boys. She had started family life with her ex-husband and had Casey-9, Kimi-7, Brian-5, and Eddie-4. Her name is Cindy and was 34 at that time. She stands 5-feet and 8-inches tall, weighs 132 pounds, 32-C perky breasts, a beautiful torso, and mother's hips (not too big) and an ass and legs combination that could drive and man wild. She has brown eyes and long brown hair that covers her breast to the nipple.

She always turns heads and I like that kind of thing. When we met, she dressed Very conservatively, wearing blouses buttoned up to the neck and skirts well below the knee. I am not a task master or one for ordering people around, but after our third date I did make it known although she seemed like a great person, that I was very tactile and sight oriented and her style of dress would have to change to be with me. It took a while for her to get used to dressing sexy and having my hand on her thigh in public, but she came around just fine. Now she dresses to please me, even to the point of 1/4 cup bras that don't even cover the nipple, panties that are strictly for fashion and not for function, and some time a low cut very short dress with nothing on beneath. I am always touching her and flirting, even if others are around, and she's learned to take this as the compliment that it is.

The big change happened about a year into our dating. She lost her job due to downsizing and she could no longer afford the house she was renting. Her support from her first husband was minimal and she couldn't afford to pay for her and four children. I own a five-bedroom house and I offered to give them a place to live, but there would be a few changes that needed to be made. I am an incredibly sensual and sexual person, and if she was going to live with me, she would have to be the same.

The rest of our life together consists of Cindy NEVER touching a door handle in my presence (her hand gets lightly slapped away if she tries), She is treated like a Special lady (because she is), and others are required to give her that type of respect as well. That doesn't mean she can't be normal and joke and play around (I'm not that strict in my life) but it is what she appears to be to the outside world, and she loves it. As for when alone with me she knows I enjoy her acting the slut for me. No more of the floor length nightgowns with a house coat, they were replaced by short nighties with a plunging neckline. And regular house wear went from loose mom jeans and buttoned tops to T's and panties. Her flat shoes are relegated to the back of her closet and are replaced by heels (mostly 3inch but a couple bigger), sneakers and sandals with a slight heel. She worried at first about her children seeing her that way, but I reassured her that hiding sexuality from them wasn't doing them any favors in the world we live in.

I also introduced an open-door policy to the children as soon as they moved in. She would be in my bedroom with me, and the door would never be shut, and they were welcome to come in any time they needed their mom without hesitation. Cindy thought that was a great idea on my part until she realized we would have sex with the door open also. Again, I told her I would not shelter those children the way she had, and that once the weirdness wore off everyone wouldn't even give it a second thought. I was right, although it took some doing, as Cindy didn't want to have sex until she was sure the kids were dead asleep, but I changed that one afternoon.

I was home early from work at noontime that day. It was summer and all the kids were there with Cindy when I got home. She was dressed in a T and panties, and the kids were all in comfortable clothes making no fuss about the way she was dressed. They had gotten used to it like I thought they would, and it didn't even register with them that she was half naked. The two girls were in the living room on their phones and tablets, and the boys were out in the back yard playing like they were Pro football players, trying to see who is the toughest.

Cindy was in the kitchen making them lunch as I walked up behind her and put my arms around her waist and kissing the back of her neck.

"Any problems with you walking around half naked around the house"?

"Oddly enough, not a one. They seem to take it as my normal way at home anymore."

"See that, just three short months and your big worry turns into a nothing."

"I have to admit it, you were right."

"Time to introduce a different angle now."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Just put both of your hands on the counter and Don't move."

I reached under her T-Shirt and pulled her panties down to her heels, then lifted each leg and removed them. She froze in fright and couldn't move a muscle.

"The kids are going to see my private parts"?

"Come on, I've seen you walk so steady through a casino you could have been wearing two handkerchiefs and no one would have seen a thing you didn't want them to see."

"But what if I bend over?"

"You don't, you stoop like you do when you're dressed."

"But if one of them sees"?

"If you don't act like its wrong or dirty, neither will they. Trust me on this."

"Can I at least go and get a longer shirt?"

"No, the one you have on is more than long enough. Now get their lunch done and make some for you and I as well."

I watched Cindy as she continued but she kept grabbing her shirt at the crotch trying to pull it down. I walked up behind her and grabbed her hand to pull it away.

"If they see you pulling your shirt down, now that their used to you walking around carefree, you're going to attract their eyes and attention to your crotch. Just stop it and let it be."

She did as I told her, and everything went off without a hitch except I saw the oldest girl give her a look or two. We all ate lunch and the girls returned to the living room and the boys went out back to see who could hurt the other first, as boys do. I thought everything was fine, and for the most part it was. That is until about an hour later I saw Casey and Cindy going upstairs so, I followed to make sure there wasn't a problem. They went into our room, but only closed the door halfway, so, I stood outside and listened.

"Mom, I think you've been looking hotter than ever before since we moved in here, and the other kids just took it at just a change in your clothes. But I know different, and I know why you're doing it."

"And why is that honey?"

"Rocky is making you dress like that. You would never do it on your own."

"Honey, Rocky doesn't MAKE me do anything. He tells me what he likes, and what he wants, and I do it to please him because I love him."

"But he's always grabbing you butt or cupping you're boobs when he hugs or kisses you?"

"That's because he finds me sexy and wants to touch me. You do know that older people still have sex and stuff? Don't you?"

"Well yeah, but I just thought that your clothes just weren't you."

"Is that all you have on your mind?"

"Well, there is one thing, but I don't want to ask Rusty about it."

"Just tell me what it is, and I'll see how I can help."

It's just that I'm a big girl now, and I want to be treated that way now."

"And what changes are you talking about?"

"This is a big house, and I'm still sharing a room with Kimi. There are two extra bedrooms here and I think I should have my own room."

"If you feel that way, and you want to be treated like a big girl, then you have to ask Rusty about the room yourself. I'll be right here with you, and I'll help if I see you need it, but it's something you should do. Do you want me to call him up here?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

Now let me explain something about myself to you. I haven't understood a single thing a girl ever said or did When she was between the ages of 6 and 29. I am a "See the problem, fix the problem" kind of guy. That doesn't work with young girls or young women. So now I am about to jump off the boat in uncharted waters. I did a quick retreat and got downstairs before Cindy came down.

"So, tell me you want to talk about Case?"

"Well Rusty, I'm not a kid anymore."

"Oh, I see. When did this happen?"

"I'm serious Rusty."

"Ok, OK, so why don't you just tell me what's on your mind."

"Well, I don't know if you've noticed, but I have boobs now."

"I haven't noticed."

"Mom had to take me to the store and buy me bras and things."

"OK, do you need more because Cindy knows how to withdraw from my account."

"No, I think you should put me in my own private bedroom, separate from the other kids."

"Oh, I see. But if I do that, you're going to want furniture and curtains and other stuff I'm sure."

"Well, of course I would need those things, Rusty."

"OK, you know I'm a businessman, so lets make a business deal."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, tell me what I get in exchange for this. I'm going to spend money for a new bedroom suit, drapes, maybe even painting. What are you going to do in return?"

"Well, I don't know. What do you want?"

"The way I see it is if you're a big girl now, you can take on some big girl responsibilities around here."

"You mean more chores?"

"Well, that and more."

"Like what more?"

"In addition to you helping you mom with dishes every night, you take out the trash when she asks, you help her with cleaning, and one more thing."

"And what's that one more thing?"

"When your mom and I go out, we must pay a babysitter for the other kids. I Think you should be the babysitter of your brothers and sister without pay. We'll increase you allowance a bit but you have to do more work."

"OK, you got a deal."

She stood there trying to act mature and even put her hand out for me to shake on the deal. I shook her hand then gave her a hug before she left to go back downstairs.I went over and sat next to Cindy.

"Well, that talk went well. We must only do it three more times."

"You know, she's always been well above her years."

"So, you had to take her to buy bras?"

"And new panties too."

"What was wrong with her Panties?"

"Straight cotton isn't Big Gurl wear."

"Well, then what is?"

"You know, a little lace and some with little tiny bows on them."

You didn't buy her ones with the days of the week printed on them, did you?"

"She wouldn't even know what they are. Besides, you don't want to know what girls have printed on their panties how adays."

"She's already on her way from a childhood girl to a young woman. Don't kids get to be kids any longer than this?"

"Not anymore in this world. I kind of blame this on your openness policy, but it seemed to have worked. She came and talked instead of keeping her feelings inside her."

"That was always my hope. I want them to feel comfortable talking to us about anything."

"You know it will only be a few short years before I have to have the talk with her and put her on the pill?"

"Is that when I buy the shotgun to interview every boy that comes to see her?"

"Well, you can get the gun, but you'll never know when or who. Their pretty good at that now adays."

"How about building a prison cell in the back yard and keep her there until she's twenty?"

"You men. You think everything has a simple solution."

"See the problem, solve the problem."

"How does that work when you never see the problem until it's too late? How do you solve the problem then? Shoot a kid with your new gun?"

"It's definitely a learning curve."

"Well while you're learning big boy, I'll be dealing with the problem, not trying to solve it."

What's wrong with solutions, they have served me well in the past?"

"These kinds of problems don't have solutions, just ways to deal with them."

"Just fill me in Afterwards, I'll be good with that.

We went back downstairs, and the kids were still eating. Casey gave me a look and a smile like she was acknowledging we had a secret between us, and I guess from her standpoint we did. From that day on Casey and I were just a little bit closer, almost like she was going from being with the kids to being with the adults in the house. More and more she started acting older, and she was not only being protective over her mom, but she took a role overseeing the other kids. To see her acting more grown up was somewhat comical, except that it was part of her just starting to leave her childhood behind.

With having the talk that scared me thinking it would be something else, I was ready to continue with my plan with Cindy, and taking things a little further, so that night I started wearing Bikini cut men's underwear and a T-shirt short enough that there was no question about it. This was going to be my new house wardrobe. The first thing I encountered when I came down was a stare by Casey.

"What, you too?"

"Sure, why not? If your mom can dress sexy for me, why shouldn't I do the same thing for her?"

"You do know you two aren't teenagers?"

"Who told you only teenagers can dress sexy?"

Then she said something that was so adult it made me laugh.

"If you want to call that sexy, well then OK."

The boys just laughed at me and teased me about being in my underwear.

"Look, Rusty is in just his underwear."

"Well, you guys run around in your underwear, why can't I?"

Just then, little Kimi stood up and put her hands on her hips and sternly announced:

"I don't have underwear, Girls wear panties!"

I Just looked over at a giggling Cindy to say.

"Look, another one. It seems like they're coming out of the woodwork."

"Hey, you knew what you were getting into and if you didn't, it's too bad now."

It was obvious there were going to be changes in the dynamics inside my house. The changes Casey was about to bring to our lives were astonishing. I couldn't believe this little girl would be such a change so quickly in our house, but I guess that's what I get for thinking. Read part 2 to see how she interacted and started to become a young woman.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
Double or Nothing Pt. 01 Terry comes home and finds his wife and daughter gone.in Loving Wives
Babysitter Auditions Pt. 01: Kylie I wanted a live-in babysitter; she offered more.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories